Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 4:59:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A chewing out!  Wow!  I bet that left a mark.

Almost as bad as going to prison
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Merrick Garland's DOJ routinely advises federal officers of the Biden Admin to ignore congressional subpoenas unless it's one the DOJ says "okay" to first.

DOJ attys just got their asses chewed out recently by a D.C. federal district for just that reason,  . Subpoena rules for thee but not for us.

Almost as bad as going to prison
It's a good illustration of how institutional power works though. DOJ can laugh off subpoenas because they do the prosecuting, so if they ignore the subsequent contempt referrals there doesn't seem to be much Congress can actually do in practice.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So you believe (not a factual statement, it’s your opinion) that he is guilty of one thing, so good for him to get locked up under what is political persecution?

I’m dismayed at your continued cheering on of abuse of government authority and lack of proper law and order.  Really, I’m just amazed at such a serious case of TDS.
View Quote

At this point it's just laughable, him and Cmiller and a few other NT losers will completely justify a shithole banana republic as long as they get the bad orange man. Fuckin sad.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Defend Steve Bannon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah yes, the rabid, foaming at the mouth leftist has entered the thread to gaslight everyone and will scream a favorite buzzword of the left, "whataboutism" when Holder, Hunter boy, and other leftists giving the finger to congress are brought up and the thread will go 22 fucking pages.

Defend Steve Bannon.

Unlike you, I believe in innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep.

One and the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the same committee that destroyed all thier findings after the show trial were done ??

Yep.

One and the same.

How does one appeal a finding by a group who destroyed their own evidence?
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#6]
4 months to tell an illegitimate committee to fuck off on their illegitimate demands.

At Club Fed?

Fuck it - call that a paid retreat and work my memoirs.   See y'all on Thanksgiving - come out swinging.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Dems took a drug using criminal named George Floyd and turned him into a Saint . Didn't hear a word of dissent on the left .

Even Joey told us what a great person he was . Dems have no problem defending Saint Floyd .

That moral equivalent conundrum. I have no issues with Bannon .
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Yet democrats ignore congressional subpoenas all the fucking time and nothing….
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#9]
No one but us, is above the Law.  Joe Biden
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I have nothing but contempt for congress, they should call me up there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Almost as bad as going to prison…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Merrick Garland’s DOJ routinely advises federal officers of the Biden Admin to ignore congressional subpoenas unless it’s one the DOJ says “okay” to first.

DOJ attys just got their asses chewed out recently by a D.C. federal district for just that reason, …. Subpoena rules for thee but not for us.

Almost as bad as going to prison…

Garland and the FATF director both look thin skinned when they’re taking their ass chewings, but it’s probably water off a duck’s back for their underlings.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dems took a drug using criminal named George Floyd and turned him into a Saint . Didn't hear a word of dissent on the left .

Even Joey told us what a great person he was . Dems have no problem defending Saint Floyd .

View Quote

It’s becoming more and more apparent that the left does not give a fuck about rules, the Constitution, fairness or morals at this point.  I’m seeing more and more of them openly stating they don’t care if something is true or not, their agenda being enacted is the only thing that matters even if it’s done illegally.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#13]
All he had to do was show up and say things like, "I don't recall", "That's not how I remember it", and "I'm sorry but I don't know".

Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It’s becoming more and more apparent that the left does not give a fuck about rules, the Constitution, fairness or morals at this point.  I’m seeing more and more of them openly stating they don’t care if something is true or not, their agenda being enacted is the only thing that matters even if it’s done illegally.
View Quote

Its not that the left do not give a fuck about rules.

The left use those rules in their favor in any way possible, and to thoroughly destroy anyone who they decide is against them.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
All he had to do was show up and say things like, "I don't recall", "That's not how I remember it", and "I'm sorry but I don't know".
View Quote

Say it to whom? A committee that was convened as a kangaroo court ignoring the rules?

Link Posted: 6/6/2024 6:04:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

My son was a campaign staffer for Clinton in 2016.  Got hit with the morality issue right off the bat ,support of Trump reflects poorly on your ethics,etc . Guilt trip,  it was in their talking points to put people in that morality dilemma vise .  They are doing the same with Bannon .

Read Flopping Aces right after the election , his advise IIRC was to just say " I don't care because they don't either ".
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/6/2024 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Out on bail pending appeal. Lost the appeal so "The State" wants their forty eight.

Of course, not everybody gets afforded the out-on-bail thing. Know a guy, got three years federal time. Appealed it, but wasn't afforded bail on that. Don't remember the reason. went to a "camp" Mostly white collar, which he was. Just as he was finishing his time, his appeal came up. They transported him to court (in another state), he won his appeal but he'd already served all of his time. so what do they do? Got transported to the OKC hub for "out processing. For four months.
It's the government, man. They don't make government jokes for no reason, you know.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
cOnTeMpT oF cOnGrEsS

View Quote

I have nothing but contempt for Congress...
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Most of us here have nothing but contempt for Congress......
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 7:53:57 PM EDT
[#21]
About time.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#22]
He's a true patriot and loves this country. His show has done a great job of educating voters on the issues. It's all a witch hunt and I hope the leftist ship sinks like the Titanic.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Bannon, Rudy, and Sydney could not have done a more effective job of discrediting the claims of election fraud with their grifting and buffoonery. Their truly astounding, inconceivable incompetence destroyed any hope of real investigations into otherwise credible claims. It was like watching the dumber understudies of the three stooges. It's had to believe it wasn't intentional.

Fuck all three of them.

Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I like Bannon.  Wouldn't mind having a beer with him.  He would fit in here in GD.  
He served as a Navy veteran, deployed at sea, IIRC.  

Bannon is one of the few politicians that seems to be tough enough to do okay in prison.  
He certainly doesn't waste his time/money on grooming and hair gel.  
View Quote

Yep wish him the best of luck and stay away from Democrats while in prison.  He’ll be set for life on the speaking and appearance circuit.  Maybe there will be a Rep equivalent of University chairs and stipends like the democrats.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:34:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have a sitting senator who had gold bars and cash in his closet from bribes.  Not a peep from them about removing him.  On the other hand Republicans are always itching to form a circular firing squad.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bannon, Rudy, and Sydney could not have done a more effective job of discrediting the claims of election fraud with their grifting and buffoonery. Their truly astounding, inconceivable incompetence destroyed any hope of real investigations into otherwise credible claims. It was like watching the dumber understudies of the three stooges. It's had to believe it wasn't intentional.

Fuck all three of them.

View Quote

This post is annoying because thers a lot more truth here than most want to acknowledge.  While at the same time, the post post in favor of Bannon are also equally true. Making this doubly annoying -  it's Bannon's equivalent of "I built and saved this entire town, but fuck just one sheep..."

And yes, he is literally a political prisoner.

Just like a portion of the Jan 6 crowds (some were shitstain fucks there to pull shit  - many were not) .  They are trying to make Donald Trump a political prisoner.

Today was a full day and on the drive home, NPR was on the radio.  It was straight up offensive - and the most bigoted prejudice I have heard in a long time.  Once you have identified your enemies as sub-human, it is now possible to persecute and commit government structured war-crimes against them.  And imprison them for wrong think.  The fact my tax dollars subsidized the hate speech that NPR has become against conservatives, was appalling.

And here we are.  With selective enforcement of the law and imprisonment against conservatives, and only against conservatives.  

Scary times - scary how fast we devolved into this.  Where will this go 10 years from now?
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The J6 committee was an illegally constituted committee (it was not ok'd with Jordan, Pelosi made her own rules for selection of committee members). Anything coming out of it should not be considered valid.

View Quote

Democrats power is surrounded by the forest of the poisonous fruit.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He's a true patriot and loves this country. His show has done a great job of educating voters on the issues. It's all a witch hunt and I hope the leftist ship sinks like the Titanic.
View Quote

I didn't know a f'ing thing until I started watching his show , it opened my eyes .
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 11:13:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

All he had to do was plead the fif'     one two three four fif'th,

Fiiif Chappelle Show - Fifth Amedment

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Matt Gaetz: How to SAVE Steve Bannon From Going to Jail

I believe the only way Steve Bannon does not go to jail is if there is a vote taken by the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) — to tell the court that it is the official view of the House of Representatives that the J6 committee was illegitimate!

Nobody should be sitting in a jail cell because they would not comply with the absurd musings of a committee unlike any before it in our nation’s history.

How to SAVE Steve Bannon From Going to Jail!
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 1:37:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Matt Gaetz: How to SAVE Steve Bannon From Going to Jail

I believe the only way Steve Bannon does not go to jail is if there is a vote taken by the Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group (BLAG) — to tell the court that it is the official view of the House of Representatives that the J6 committee was illegitimate!

Nobody should be sitting in a jail cell because they would not comply with the absurd musings of a committee unlike any before it in our nation’s history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjKz1vF-RZs
View Quote

TBH, I actually agree. (Didn't watch the youtube, but with the sentiment)
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:01:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wonder how Eric Holder is doing.  I recall him doing a similar act not long ago.
View Quote

Because he did not want to testify about his illegal gun running to the Mexican cartels to make American gun owners look bad. What a POS.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He's a leftist forum slider, don't bother ...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wow, color me shocked that you're perfectly okay with jailing him for a completely UNRELATED and illegitimate reason, all for political purposes.  Shocked I tell you.  
View Quote

BAMN!
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

BAMN!
View Quote

Some follow Alinsky without even realizing it .
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:07:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is the guy who swindled millions out of well meaning Americans in his border wall scam, right?

Coke please.
View Quote

Yes, and his two friends that weren't pardoned by Trump are doing 3.5 years in federal prison for that scam.

He will be facing N.Y. State charges for the same fraud in Sept., so I suspect his 4 months here will just get him accustomed to doing more serious time.

If convicted, he will be serving in a N.Y. prison, not a Club Fed facility like his friends.

He is a grifting scumbag.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes, and his two friends that weren't pardoned by Trump are doing 3.5 years in federal prison for that scam.

He will be facing N.Y. State charges for the same fraud in Sept., so I suspect his 4 months here will just get him accustomed to doing more serious time.

If convicted, he will be serving in a N.Y. prison, not a Club Fed facility like his friends.

He is a grifting scumbag.
View Quote

Who on the right is acceptable in your opinion?
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Silence and jail your political opponents .
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

and release Navarro and all the other Political Prisoners!
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Steve Bannon in custody.  

Longtime Trump ally Steve Bannon was taken into custody Monday after surrendering at a federal prison to begin a four-month sentence on contempt charges for defying a subpoena in the congressional investigation into the U.S. Capitol attack.
Bannon arrived at the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, Connecticut, around noon and was formally taken into federal custody, the Bureau of Prisons said.

https://apnews.com/article/steve-bannon-contempt-sentence-federal-prison-trump-77353a10250c36f77b2c1b7d188c5250
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have nothing but contempt for congress, they should call me up there.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#46]

One of the lines in USSC ruling stated all POTUS papers and conversations with officials and advisors were immune.

Bannon and Navarro were correct all along.

On top of all that no body in this country does time in a federal prison for a misdemeanor, unless of course you are an advisor to PDJT.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Merrick Garland’s DOJ routinely advises federal officers of the Biden Admin to ignore congressional subpoenas unless it’s one the DOJ says “okay” to first.

DOJ attys just got their asses chewed out recently by a D.C. federal district for just that reason, …. Subpoena rules for thee but not for us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2024 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

One of the lines in USSC ruling stated all POTUS papers and conversations with officials and advisors were immune.

Bannon and Navarro were correct all along.

On top of all that no body in this country does time in a federal prison for a misdemeanor, unless of course you are an advisor to PDJT.
View Quote

So...out tomorrow?
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

fraud is bad.... mmmkay?
View Quote

MAGA no care
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#50]
I really hope they jail Garland for the same next year. Let's let them handle lawfare for 4 years.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top