BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:21:07 AM EDT
[#1]
It was the 70's...
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:23:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus...he needs to be charger for those toes.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They'll change the law again when some big-time Dem politicians get taken to court.
View Quote

Yep. IIRC they changed this law specifically to go after trump and will change it back once it starts affecting them
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 7:56:50 AM EDT
[#4]
17 in 1975!

She must be looking to supplement her Social Security...  Needs to be a fucking limit on this bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jeanne Bellino alleges in the suit that Tyler sexually assaulted her “in approximately 1975 when she was approximately 17 years old.”

Sorry Hon, but that "approximately" part makes a HUGE difference.
View Quote

If it was actually "sexual assault", age would not matter, which is probably why she's calling it "assault".
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If it was actually "sexual assault", age would not matter, which is probably why she's calling it "assault".
View Quote

She probably sucked off security to get back stage...
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:14:27 AM EDT
[#7]
What’s the big deal? Robert Plant was banging 14 year old groupies back then.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:14:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Do you understand consent? If somebody changes their mind at any point, even with a penis inside them, they no longer consent and the sex stops. Sexting minutes or hours before doesn't give consent of any sort that would hold up in any rape defense. Like that's the dumbest thing I've heard. Hell, you could get a girl to sign a consent form with blue ink in front of a lawyer, on camera, and if she changes her mind 30 seconds later, guess what: there's no consent
View Quote
that attitude pretty much didn't exist in the 70s. that's really a post 2000 thing. it is also why statute of limitations is so important. it keeps people from being judged using current attitudes when back when the act happened, they might have been totally different. think back to the rock eras of the 60s-90s. under 18 groupies throwing themselves at musicians was a thing and no one gave two shits about it because it was their choice. of course, now with the change in modern hangups about sex, they can go back and claim they were really victims 50 years ago, when at the time they were most likely bragging to their friends about getting railed backstage
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:16:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"Consensual non-consent" and rape fantasies are things, believe it or not .....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure rape exams can tell the difference between consensual and non consensual sex. Something about typical bruising in the area that usually only happen when the woman is resisting. So true crime shows have lead me to believe.

I dont see how having consenting remarks could do anything but help you if you had them. In these he said she said situations having the accuser on record consenting is going to be something a competent defense lawyer will sell to the jury for all it's worth. Im not going out and getting it but Id rather have it than not if I was stuck in that situation.

"Consensual non-consent" and rape fantasies are things, believe it or not .....

And some just like it rough. Play "hard to get" and get off on the man "taking them".
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Tyler can’t even remember 1975. He probably couldn’t remember day to day back in ‘75 either…
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#11]
btw, the law that removed the statue of limitations for things that happened decades ago was passed specifically to go after Trump. The lady that claimed he groped her in a dressing room colluded with the NYS AG to get this law. Seems like a clear 14 Amend equal rights and ex post facto violation
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Tyler can’t even remember 1975.
View Quote

And likely neither can the bitch that's suing him...  By my math the bitch is 65.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#13]
A lot of "approximately"s there.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Approximately.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
age of consent in NY is probably like 12, so what is she going on about?
View Quote

Mixcap’s limit of consent is 18…

18 stone
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dude looked like a Lady!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Statute of limitations has entered the chat.
View Quote

What difference does that make. The Democrat Party hacks that have been maliciously prosecuting Donald Trump have been charging him with crimes that get occurred after the statute of limitations has passed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:50:52 AM EDT
[#18]
New York raised the age of consent from 14 to 17 with parental or judicial consent in 2017.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:56:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If it wasn't a big deal for her to file charges in the past 48 years, it's not a big deal now.  She's just in it for the money at this point.
View Quote

Quoted:
If this had been some broke guy this lawsuit would not exist.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 8:59:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Honestly, if you can't bang a 17 year old in the 70s as a rock star, what was the fucking point?  Was he just there to drink and break lamps in a hotel?

Christ, there were still high school girls flashing their titties at metal shows 30 years later. God bless those young sluts.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#21]
It the 70's banging high school girls wasn't a crime, it was a sport.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Social justice ain't got no end.

Ask Assange.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
that attitude pretty much didn't exist in the 70s. that's really a post 2000 thing. it is also why statute of limitations is so important. it keeps people from being judged using current attitudes when back when the act happened, they might have been totally different. think back to the rock eras of the 60s-90s. under 18 groupies throwing themselves at musicians was a thing and no one gave two shits about it because it was their choice. of course, now with the change in modern hangups about sex, they can go back and claim they were really victims 50 years ago, when at the time they were most likely bragging to their friends about getting railed backstage
View Quote

The reality is that no one cares anymore now, except to virtue signal. When someone they don't like gets hit with charges it's all "bring out the woodchipper!". Someone they admire? "Well that was different..." There are still a ton of celebrities doing shady shit with teens and it's well known. They only get front page news when it gets so outta hand that it can't be contained anymore. Case in point R. Kelly vs Drake, Sean Combs and Usher. Sean Combs is close to getting canceled or locked up for shit he's been doing for nearly 30 years with everyone around him smirking and joking about it off the record. Nobody said shit about Paul Walker for years after he died. Jimmy Page, Bowie and Iggy are still being ignored because they are icons of rock.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You can't. That's the whole point.

It's a damn near guaranteed payday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you defend yourself against a 50 year ago event?

You can't. That's the whole point.

It's a damn near guaranteed payday.

Dude look like a pay day.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

How old are you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure rape exams can tell the difference between consensual and non consensual sex. Something about typical bruising in the area that usually only happen when the woman is resisting. So true crime shows have lead me to believe.

snip.

How old are you?

She has to want you there, or the second wall won't open.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Putting 2023 hangups on 1975 groupie sex is stupid as fuck and is what statues of limitations is supposed to stop. The age of consent in NY is 17 today. It was probably lower in 1975
View Quote

How old was he in 1975?
Did she use a fake ID to go to the concert?
Did she consider Herself  an adult in 1975 because i bet she probably did.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#27]
You guys are assuming he’s guilty.

Back in 1975, America was a very different place. People were more responsible and thoughtful in their actions. A guy who was a musical star knew he was an important influence on the morals and behavior of young people and they took that role seriously.

Eventually that all changed later, in the 1990s, with the pernicious influence of the marijuana cigarettes, which spread from negro jazz musicians in New Orleans to the broader white Christian musical community.

I think if you guys do some research, you’ll find that this girl’s parents entrusted Mr. Tyler with her care in a formal legal agreement so she could travel for her job and he could make sure she was living a healthy lifestyle, doing her school work and attending church.

You guys shouldn’t ASSUME and put your modern values on old time America. I bet a lot of you guys doing the harmful assuming have marijuana needles in your cars right now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
New York raised the age of consent from 14 to 17 with parental or judicial consent in 2017.
View Quote

The age of consent in NYS has always been 17. What NYS did was remove the lower ages you could get away with stuff if you had the other parties parental consent and they made age of consent the same for both males and females. At one time they had different ages for the sexes
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Happened in NY, age of consent is 17.

However I don't doubt rock stars/celebrities sexually assaulted vulnerable women.

We see how fucked up Hollywood is. I bet music shit was the same way
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yep. IIRC they changed this law specifically to go after trump and will change it back once it starts affecting them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They'll change the law again when some big-time Dem politicians get taken to court.

They don't have to change laws, they just apply equity to the prosecution and sentencing to exempt the favored identities or people.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#31]
I too performed sex acts on a 17 year old in 1975.

I was 16 at the time.

She was a cheerleader.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I too performed sex acts on a 17 year old in 1975.

I was 16 at the time.

She was a cheerleader.

View Quote

Bet you were a bad ass baseball player.
Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days (Official Video)
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:53:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not a huge fan of Tyler, was never really a fan of Aerosmith. I was always a Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Dio kind of rock fan.

That said, unless you have a love child to collect DNA from, how does one prove in court that someone had sex with them 50 years ago, and that it was not consensual?

View Quote

well with at least one of the females he wrote about it in an autobiography. lol
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And likely neither can the bitch that's suing him...  By my math the bitch is 65.
View Quote

A hot groupie put her retirement up her nose and Tyler is her backup plan?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#35]
17 year olds fuck

*dismissed*
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Second Woman Sues Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler for Sexual Assault

Link
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Or maybe, just maybe, don’t have sex with women you barely know if you are concerned about rape allegations later.  Seems reasonable to me, same as telling a teenaged model not to go party with rock stars if she isn’t interested in having sex with them.
View Quote

Tell me you never wanted to be a rock star without ever saying you wanted to be a rock star. Or that you can successfully predict social mores 50 years from now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Every groupie now will see $$$ and start with these type of lawsuits.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's some scary shit. 1975?
View Quote

I'm surprised it doesn't fall under ex post facto.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Girl:  Mama, I am going to a party with Aerosmith, is that OK?

Mom:  Sure baby, you be careful, you should have a good time, call us when you get there and you have a great time.  

What the hell was she expecting partying with that ugly freak?

When I was 15 I went to a party with some HS seniors, not because they were serving the best French Onion dip and Kool-Aid
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I dont see how having consenting remarks could do anything but help you if you had them. In these he said she said situations having the accuser on record consenting is going to be something a competent defense lawyer will sell to the jury for all it's worth. Im not going out and getting it but Id rather have it than not if I was stuck in that situation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the only thing that can save you is a recording. i read a story about a guy that got extremely lucky he put cameras up in his house. his soon to be ex-wife he was divorcing came over to his house and instigated a sexual encounter. well as soon as the deed was done, she left and went to the hospital and claimed she was raped. luckily the guy had it all on tape that she was lying. otherwise, he would have done an easy 50.

LoL.    No, that isn’t how it works.  

At all.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#42]
bitch just figured it out now?
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm sure Stephen Tyler has mowed through more teenage poon than he can possibly remember.

But sexual assault allegations from 1975 is fucking absurd.

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#44]
BAWETWAD

Believe all women except those who accuse democRats.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Indelible in the hippocampus.
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Consent is really much worse that the quote bantered out above.  I remember a case between two juveniles, but I believe the male was being tried as an adult.  M and F agreed to bang, and went to a bedroom in his parents' house.  F consented, and there was no violence in the act.  About half way through, F said "I think I should be going home now" or words to that effect.  M continued until completion.  M was prosecuted for rape, and convicted.  On appeal, court held that words said by F amounted to a withdrawal of consent and should have led to his withdrawal.  Conviction affirmed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
damn I was still dreaming about that s*** in 75
View Quote

Dream on
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Since she's saying it was non-consensual thats not going to be a defense.

She wasn't able to file charges for most of that time. NYS re-opened a year-long window last year allowing victims of older crimes to come forward as adults to be able to go after the alleged perpetrators.
View Quote

A law that was clearly targeted at Trump, BTW.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Tell me you never wanted to be a rock star without ever saying you wanted to be a rock star. Or that you can successfully predict social mores 50 years from now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe, just maybe, don’t have sex with women you barely know if you are concerned about rape allegations later.  Seems reasonable to me, same as telling a teenaged model not to go party with rock stars if she isn’t interested in having sex with them.

That post wasn’t about the Steven Tyler allegations.  It was addressing the guy here in 2023 using sexting as evidence of consent for any potential rape charge after banging random women.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If this had been some broke guy this lawsuit would not exist.
View Quote

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top