Lol

Why not?
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The part in bold... hah. Wrong.
View Quote
How many do you think they have for an isolated facility to be a QRF . Neither of us know but I would wager they rely heavily on the distance, terrain and fear to keep people out.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 11:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What's the rattlesnake population like in the area?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think they will be able to round up or shoot as many as they want
These morons apparently don’t realize it’s a 26-28 miler run through the high mountain desert
Its not all flat ground.   Some very steep mountain sides if they think they can start at Tikaboo
Or over freedom ridge

There will be plenty of time to load up some AC-130s or F-16 and F-15Es with cluster bombs or other Anti personnel munitions.   Or maybe a B-1 with as many 500 pounders as it can hold.

The patrol dogs with laryngectomies and titanium canine teeth can have fun with them
Or better yet the AL-52 Dragon and they can vaporize the runners with the chemical laser.

Let them try
Good way to drain a few thousand defects from the gene pool
What's the rattlesnake population like in the area?
Worse. Geckos.

Link Posted: 7/10/2019 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]
They wouldn’t have to shoot everyone.

After the first 20 or so the others will turn around and run.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 11:52:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote
 Just like when Jessie Ventura got stopped by the orange posts! (39:00 in video)
Jessie Ventura Area 51 stopped by the small orange poles --dailymotion video

Link Posted: 7/10/2019 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]
They don't have to stop them all just a few and the rest will turn away and run
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
If they show, there would be a long meeting with PowerPoints and Excel spreadsheets for the decision committee to decide whether to load LSD or MDMA into the crop duster, with lots of joviality all around. I have to admit, I'd be torn if I had to make that call, but there would be plenty of time to decide as they cover 15 miles. Or maybe both, but then that would get awkward out there.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That's where the moon landing was filmed right?
View Quote
Nope, it was in Orlando SS2 Site. Sound Stage 2. 18 miles north of the rat's house. I was on site installing a Cisco 3750 switch while the film crews were setting up. I even got a water bottle with the SS2 logo...
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Day 2, and still no bum rush...
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope they record this.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Just send illegals. The government cant seem to stop them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope they record this.
View Quote
For science!
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Can miniguns fire rubber bullets? That would be fun to watch.
View Quote
OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Start putting signage up in the area between the perimeter and the base.  Anyone that makes it to withing sight of the base has bought the ticket, and ought to take the ride.

"We will protec
If you attac
so really you
should just turn back
Burma-Shave"

"If you don't stop
your desert run
you'll meet our friend
the minigun
Burma-Shave"

"Please do desist
this foolish race
your corpses will
stink up the place
Burma-Shave"

"Now you have nearly
made it through
don't want to shoot
Wait, yes we do
Burma-Shave
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Pickett’s Charge part two....
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#18]
With the fixed wing consumer drones that can stay aloft for hours available now I am surprised nobody has sent one flying over to take pictures.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My neighbor got one of those Mavic Pro drones. We flew it around the neighborhood the night he got it.

I guess they have some sort of GPS built in. The next day it said it needed a software update. So he let it update.

The damn drone wouldn't fly more than 5 feet off the ground after. Turns out we are in the glide path of a local airport.

The update locked the drone. He had to call and get the drone unlocked to fly in our neighborhood since we were in a "yellow" zone.

So, I'll bet a drone wouldn't fly into a no-fly zone unless it was hacked....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a more serious note, why not just fly a bunch of drones over? Is that too far for a drone to reach? Do they have some sort of jamming?

Not that I want to do that but it would seem to make more sense than having 100K people trying to run 15+ miles in the desert
My neighbor got one of those Mavic Pro drones. We flew it around the neighborhood the night he got it.

I guess they have some sort of GPS built in. The next day it said it needed a software update. So he let it update.

The damn drone wouldn't fly more than 5 feet off the ground after. Turns out we are in the glide path of a local airport.

The update locked the drone. He had to call and get the drone unlocked to fly in our neighborhood since we were in a "yellow" zone.

That's the consumer drone stuff. The hardcore hobbyists who build their own use flight controllers like the pixhawk and newer models that run ardupilot and don't have any sort of restrictions.

But I bet they have GPS jammers that make it impossible anyway.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The part in bold whole post... hah. Wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Killing dozens of US citizens on US soil is going to attract the kind of attention Area 51 doesnt want. I also would wager they have a very limited internal defense capacity .There is no way a division or even battalion sized element works there. Someone would have run off at the mouth by now. Probably private security contractors that are well equipped to manage a vehicle or small group of people. Even if 100 people went in at different angles on dirt bikes or atvs to the base I doubt they could stop it. Walking in at the choke point is going to allow the base to call outside help and limit its exposure
The part in bold whole post... hah. Wrong.
FIFY
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:19:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
14 miles from the highway to the "don't go past here signs".

15 miles past there is the facility.

I would let them past the gate, and just not let them back out.
That whole area is just about as desolate as Death Valley.
View Quote
"Youse can't leave now"
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Especially that lady that refuses to go anywhere without her cat, and that one guy with the macaw.
View Quote
They're sending GI-Joe?
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:43:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Geeze, what do you expect for defense?  This isn't backstage Disneyland.  I don't know who is running this operation but maybe we could get it on a Friday or Saturday night so we can get it on tv with Nye County doing  mutual aid?
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Geeze, what do you expect for defense?  This isn't backstage Disneyland.  I don't know who is running this operation but maybe we could get it on a Friday or Saturday night so we can get it on tv with Nye County doing  mutual aid?
View Quote
Earlier on live pd......BRRRRRRRRRRRT
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#25]
"Turn Back Now
don't press your luck
or you'll find out
why chest wounds suck
Burma Shave"

"Continue on
and all you'll find
are bullet holes
and probed behind
Burma Shave"

"Green-skinned, Grey-skinned
all agree
if you don't stop
it's Weapons Free
Burma Shave"

"In case you're wondering
have no fear
our snipers can
see you from here
Burma Shave"

"A Fifty cal
will go right through
an awful fucking
lot of you
Burma Shave"

"If you dont stop
this human wave
we'll stack your bodies
Burma Shave"

"If you don't quickly
get to steppin'
we'll open up
this belt-fed weapon
Burma Shave"
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Why do I have a picture in my head of Tom Cruise saying "It's beautiful man." ????
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That's the consumer drone stuff. The hardcore hobbyists who build their own use flight controllers like the pixhawk and newer models that run ardupilot and don't have any sort of restrictions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a more serious note, why not just fly a bunch of drones over? Is that too far for a drone to reach? Do they have some sort of jamming?

Not that I want to do that but it would seem to make more sense than having 100K people trying to run 15+ miles in the desert

I would bet they have planned and equipped for such things
Also RF spectrum jamming for thinks like 1.3, 2.4GHz, 933 KHz, 433 KHz (they long range FOV flyers use this one I think), 72 KHz
All the ones common in the RC transmitter useage
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If they show, there would be a long meeting with PowerPoints and Excel spreadsheets for the decision committee to decide whether to load LSD or MDMA into the crop duster, with lots of joviality all around. I have to admit, I'd be torn if I had to make that call, but there would be plenty of time to decide as they cover 15 miles. Or maybe both, but then that would get awkward out there.
View Quote
Oh my.  Combine the above with a midget dressed as a grey and driving a stolen fed crown vic ala Paul picking a few up.  Have some guys dressed as xenomorphs to chase a few more around.

They could totally take an annoying flash mob stunt and turn it into a jackass worthy party.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
With the fixed wing consumer drones that can stay aloft for hours available now I am surprised nobody has sent one flying over to take pictures.
View Quote
I'm sure a few have tried.  With nowhere near anything approaching success.  Quite the opposite, most likely.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#30]
This sounds like something someone I know would sign up for.

Thinking he can “Naruto run” irl is right up his ally. Of course he can’t maintain basic hygiene or keep an appointment, so I doubt he’ll be able to make it to NV for the bugaloo.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What if they just lock the doors?
View Quote
They’ll just walk through the walls or use astral projection & it’s game over, buddy!
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Fricking sharks with fricking lasers on their heads is why you can't do it bro!
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Also RF spectrum jamming for thinks like 1.3, 2.4GHz, 933 KHz, 433 KHz (they long range FOV flyers use this one I think), 72 KHz
View Quote
You dont need to worry about jammers if you can program an altitude and heading after launch and a parachute landing once you pass on the other side
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I remember that, worked the graveyard shift at an airport and listened to the wacky Art Bell show to kill time. Dude said he was flying a Longeazy I think. LOL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back when Art Bell ran the Coast to Coast AM radio show, a pilot flying a small plane was shot down live on air while flying into the restricted zone. The audio used to be on youtube. Taken out by a missle I think.
I remember that, worked the graveyard shift at an airport and listened to the wacky Art Bell show to kill time. Dude said he was flying a Longeazy I think. LOL
Wow, never heard that before.

Link Posted: 7/10/2019 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'd expect some high energy Microwave and Laser energy weapons knocking drones down on top of GPS and radio jamming.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Wow, never heard that before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByoiKhJcrmk
View Quote
LOL, that audio sounds like complete BS. The high/low alarm going off in the background adds a touch of hilarity. (hint: you wear a headset in small planes because you can't hear shit over the engine)
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#38]
That killing fields would be historically epic....

Sad and horrific yes

But still Historically epic....  
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Coupe apaches and this is no problem.
View Quote
They will not make it to the actual facility but it will be fun to watch them try.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#41]
This reminds me of the recent Walgreens incident.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#42]
the area 51 security has been training for years for this. Here is the latest anti naturo training photo
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That killing fields would be historically epic....

Sad and horrific yes

But still Historically epic....  
View Quote
Looks like a good place to use those Directed Energy Weapons that .gov used to burn Paradise, CA. down with...…….
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Amazing how many here don't realize it's a joke group and not an actual thing.
View Quote
Don’t you dare ruin the best mastubatory fantasy GD has had in a long time.

There are people here sportin wood for the first time since the Night of Screeeeeee (11-8-16).
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Bad self Eater 2019
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The mental image of a bunch of retards naruto running straight into a beltfed is pretty hilarious
View Quote
Filthy Frank: Anime Opening
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. I've got an old Airtronics 4channel from the 80s.... it just WORKS.
Link Posted: 7/10/2019 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Someone tell Antifa that the Proud Boys are having a meeting inside Area 51
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top