BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're having a grand old time OP, cool pics!
View Quote

Oh yes, a grand time ??  My wife asked me stop sending pics home of all the great food I am having.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
They lifted their vax requirements (pureblood here) last month. Looking forward to visiting soon.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They lifted their vax requirements (pureblood here) last month. Looking forward to visiting soon.
View Quote

No vax or mask requirements so far in Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo or Imabari.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 3:54:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Spent some time in Imabari and took a bullet train to Kobe.  Guess what I will be eating tonight ??

Train refreshments.

Attachment Attached File

Kobe waterfront on a nice afternoon.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#5]
What a great night, scenery, beers and Kobe beef.
I need nothing else.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought Kobe was dead ?
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Rode the bullet train from Kobe to Tokyo
Damn!  That was a fun trip.
Sushi bar tonight for the win

I probably need to consider going home, my wife is saying she misses me and the yard needs mowed and the garden needs tending.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 9:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Two weeks of not seeing any mayo tankers, no butch haircuts colored purple.  It has been so great seeing women who are all fit, slender, feminine, who take pride in how they look, wearing dresses or skirts with tailor fitted blouses, high heels, long hair, makeup, etc.  

Every once in a while I will see an American, you want to know how I can tell?  They are loud, obnoxious and wear only tshirts and cargo shorts, even in a nice restaurant.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Two weeks of not seeing any mayo tankers, no butch haircuts colored purple.  It has been so great seeing women who are all fit, slender, feminine, who take pride in how they look, wearing dresses or skirts with tailor fitted blouses, high heels, long hair, makeup, etc.  

Every once in a while I will see an American, you want to know how I can tell?  They are loud, obnoxious and wear only tshirts and cargo shorts, even in a nice restaurant.
View Quote

Been many years since ive went anywhere fun. I noticed that too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Awesome thread.

Damn, I miss flying the Pacific.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 1:26:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, it seems my Asian trip has lasted long enough

After Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Imabari and Kobe, the fun is over  
Wife is missing me but most importantly, it seems the yard is way overgrown and needs mowed   Guess I know why I am kept around.  

For those who like to travel, go for it.  Everything is open and back to normal.  No issues anywhere, no quarantine, no vax required, it was just like it used to be.  And let me tell you, certain places/areas were happy to see visitors again

I am flying into Atlanta, it is going to be a rude culture shock when I land and I am not looking forward to it
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:58:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Awesome pics OP!

Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:26:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well, it seems my Asian trip has lasted long enough

After Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Imabari and Kobe, the fun is over  
Wife is missing me but most importantly, it seems the yard is way overgrown and needs mowed   Guess I know why I am kept around.  

For those who like to travel, go for it.  Everything is open and back to normal.  No issues anywhere, no quarantine, no vax required, it was just like it used to be.  And let me tell you, certain places/areas were happy to see visitors again

I am flying into Atlanta, it is going to be a rude culture shock when I land and I am not looking forward to it
View Quote

Probably a toilet at home that needs the handle jiggled too.  

Yeah I visited Thailand back in January and the people in Asia are soooo happy covid is done for.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't even convey how much of a shock to my senses it was to land in Atlanta after so much time in Asia.  

WTF is wrong with half the people in this country?  And what is wrong with people who are traveling, do they have no mirrors in their house to see how terrible they look at 350 pounds and wearing spandex?  

I really wish I didn't need to come back and see all the fat ass people who are so fucking loud and rude.  Half this population is an embarrassment to humanity

For those who are wondering how international travel is after covid, go for it.  Everything is open and the locals are happy as hell to see people again.  I arrived home last night and am planning my next trip already
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't even convey how much of a shock to my senses it was to land in Atlanta after so much time in Asia.  

WTF is wrong with half the people in this country?  And what is wrong with people who are traveling, do they have no mirrors in their house to see how terrible they look at 350 pounds and wearing spandex?  

I really wish I didn't need to come back and see all the fat ass people who are so fucking loud and rude.  Half this population is an embarrassment to humanity

For those who are wondering how international travel is after covid, go for it.  Everything is open and the locals are happy as hell to see people again.  I arrived home last night and am planning my next trip already
View Quote
I too was in shock after returning to Indiana after 2 years living in SEA.
Half of the women here are as big or bigger than me and I'm 5'10 170 pounds.
While it was great to come and visit my family and friends here I cant wait to go back to Pattaya in 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I too was in shock after returning to Indiana after 2 years living in SEA.
Half of the women here are as big or bigger than me and I'm 5'10 170 pounds.
While it was great to come and visit my family and friends here I cant wait to go back to Pattaya in 2 weeks.
View Quote

I saw women like this everyday, everywhere

Then I come back to the USA and am greeted by sights like this

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:08:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I saw women like this everyday, everywhere

https://pretty-girls.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/aokirie0418.jpg

Then I come back to the USA and am greeted by sights like this

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.7f36c1cbe8364ccb8a9f6cb939a71e8b?rik=TcVzqdEFe%2b39Cg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
View Quote
This is the everyday street scene just 2 minutes walk from my condo.
Pattaya,Soi Buakhao and Beach Road,Pretty Ladies Thailand 2023

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top