Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/13/2024 5:13:52 PM EDT
so Kanye West pulls up to Super Bowl,” Marshall said. “Kanye West buys a ticket right in front of Taylor Swift’s booth, so any time they were going to be showing [Taylor Swift], Kanye’s face was going to be there.

“He had a mask on… typical Kanye. So Taylor Swift gets pissed off. She, boom boom, makes a call or two, everybody’s involved.

“[Kanye] gets kicked out of the stadium… Hot tea, hot tea… He was trying to leverage her celebrity to make some…so you gotta go back to their beef.”

https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/sports/taylor-swift-had-kanye-west-booted-from-super-bowl-seat-in-front-of-her-suite-brandon-marshall/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-13079463/Taylor-Swift-Kanye-West-Super-Bowl-VIP-suite-ex-NFL-player.html

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
She's a full blown racist Nazi!

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Even if true, so what?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]
So, Taylor Swift is a racist...
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Kanye was ahead of his time

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds racist to me. Rich white girl has black guy removed from the stadium because she didn't want his presence to bother her or make her look bad.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Agree, sounds like Taylor Swift hates black people.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:29:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Wasn’t Ice Spice, or who the fuck ever, throwing up Gang signs by Swift or am I all wrong on that?

Plus this is payback when Kanye said Beyoncé had the better video.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

She ain't forgetting ---

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Revenge is a dish best served cold motherfucker !

Good for Swift.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Yup, he shroom-stamped jailbait on Mtv and walked away clean. Getting kicked out of a sportsbaall stadium doesn't come close
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:38:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#16]
He really pissed in her Cheerios when she was younger. Oh look what you made me do or something.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#17]
So you can go to your boyfriend's employer and have them refuse service to black people? Sounds illegal.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Glitterati trash doing glitterati trash things.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#19]
We’re gonna take the word of Brandon Marshall? Guy says anything for clicks

And GD takes the bait every time
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I can hear the call now "This black guy is near us and he's scaring me."
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:46:06 PM EDT
[#21]
So that's why Kanye called and offered me his seats.  I thought he was joking!  I should have have taken him up on his offer.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#22]
He could have gone over to sit with the Kardashians...

Looks like big fun.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sounds racist to me. Rich white girl has black guy removed from the stadium because she didn't want his presence to bother her or make her look bad.
View Quote

Going with this.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:55:51 PM EDT
[#24]
And yet Kanye's latest album is #1 in spite of not having any real support, no record label, being blacklisted, and Swift fucking him out of the superbowl game. He is getting the last laugh right now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Kanye's been harassing her for years.

He put some nasty lyrics about her in a song and then told everyone she "ok'd" it, Taylor said she did not.

Then Kanye and Kim Kardashian produced a recorded phone convo with Taylor saying it was ok.

Kanye's rabid fans went crazy on Taylor's social media and kept posting snake images saying Taylor was a liar.

If I remember correctly, Taylor took a hiatus off social media and locked down her comments.

Then later we found out Kayne and Kim Kardashian edited the recorded phone call and completely twisted Taylor's words.

That was one incident.

Then Kanye made a creepy music video featuring a fake lifelike wax figure of Taylor Swift naked in bed. Look up the video for "Famous" if curious.

The guy is basically obsessed with her and she ignores him.

I'm a big fan of Kanye's older music and couldn't name a single Taylor song, so skip the "simp" "white knight" angle.

She's just tired of his drama and likely wants him to leave her alone. Like a jaded ex-boyfriend that doesn't get the hint and keeps showing up at the same parties.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good for Swift.
View Quote

This, I don’t like Swift at all. That being said he had this coming.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Perhaps today. By this time next year he will rival her again.

Some of y’all don’t know what’s happening with Ye at the moment. You know that anger that drives many to support Trump just to fuck the gatekeepers? His fans, regardless of demo, are spooling up to support him and his new album that has several potentially huge hits. It’s already getting massive traffic on streaming music apps.
I’m calling it now, his album will be the hit of the Summer. Wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t back with adidas soon as well. They all want to make money regardless of politics.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#28]
You all will run with anything.

I hope it's true so I can laugh about it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#29]
When assholes collide ?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#30]
If true, I have new respect for Tay Tay
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Good for Swift.
View Quote

pretty much where I'm at

(if story is true...)
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#32]
That rates up there pretty high on the racism scale.  A black man who paid for seats in a venue gets removed at the request of a white woman while not creating a disturbance.  That’s an OK thing now?

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wasn't Ice Spice, or who the fuck ever, throwing up Gang signs by Swift or am I all wrong on that?

Plus this is payback when Kanye said Beyonc  had the better video.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#35]
He paid good money for the game.

That's some Karen level shit to pull on another game attendee.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Not sure why there aren't separate music awards shows.  BTW who got Best Classical Recording of the Year.?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He put some nasty lyrics about her in a song and then told everyone she "ok'd" it, Taylor said she did not.

Then Kanye and Kim Kardashian produced a recorded phone convo with Taylor saying it was ok.

Kanye's rabid fans went crazy on Taylor's social media and kept posting snake images saying Taylor was a liar.

If I remember correctly, Taylor took a hiatus off social media and locked down her comments.

Then later we found out Kayne and Kim Kardashian edited the recorded phone call and completely twisted Taylor's words.

That was one incident.

Then Kanye made a creepy music video featuring a fake lifelike wax figure of Taylor Swift naked in bed. Look up the video for "Famous" if curious.

I'm a big fan of Kanye's older music and couldn't name a single Taylor song, so skip the "simp" "white knight" angle.

She's just tired of his drama and likely wants him to leave her alone. Like a jaded ex-boyfriend that doesn't get the hint and keeps showing up at the same parties.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That was one incident.

Sorry Bro. Going with white knight.
I couldn't pick either one of their songs out of a lineup.

You on the other hand, have followed this story.
And can tell it. I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#38]
haha....I guess he is getting his just desserts from when he stole her mic.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#40]
None of this matters to me and arf is my only social media but I would laugh my ass off if something like racist swift starts trending
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Can anyone think of a reason she might not like him? How quick GD forgets.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That rates up there pretty high on the racism scale.  A black man who paid for seats in a venue gets removed at the request of a white woman while not creating a disturbance.  That’s an OK thing now?

View Quote

Stop buying in to that black vs white racist bullshit.

Did she get him booted because he was black or because he was Kanye?  One is racist - the other is not.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She's a full blown racist Nazi!

View Quote

Aryan to boot ??
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Make the left live by their own rules.

Why won't we do that?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He paid good money for the game.

That's some Karen level shit to pull on another game attendee.
View Quote

Is it? At what point does it become stalking and harassment towards Swift?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#46]
White supremacist has black man ejected from white area. Media complicit
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Wait, I thought they both loved Hitler?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
None of this matters to me and arf is my only social media but I would laugh my ass off if something like racist swift starts trending
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Wasn’t Ice Spice, or who the fuck ever, throwing up Gang signs by Swift or am I all wrong on that?

Plus this is payback when Kanye said Beyoncé had the better video.
View Quote

I’ve read or seen videos that claim that Swift and her little coven of idiots are satanist/occult assholes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That was one incident.

View Quote

Lol. “I can’t name one of her songs, but here’s chapter one of the biography I’m writing about her.”
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top