User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Kanye's been harassing her for years.

He put some nasty lyrics about her in a song and then told everyone she "ok'd" it, Taylor said she did not.

Then Kanye and Kim Kardashian produced a recorded phone convo with Taylor saying it was ok.

Kanye's rabid fans went crazy on Taylor's social media and kept posting snake images saying Taylor was a liar.

If I remember correctly, Taylor took a hiatus off social media and locked down her comments.

Then later we found out Kayne and Kim Kardashian edited the recorded phone call and completely twisted Taylor's words.

That was one incident.

Then Kanye made a creepy music video featuring a fake lifelike wax figure of Taylor Swift naked in bed. Look up the video for "Famous" if curious.

The guy is basically obsessed with her and she ignores him.

I'm a big fan of Kanye's older music and couldn't name a single Taylor song, so skip the "simp" "white knight" angle.

She's just tired of his drama and likely wants him to leave her alone. Like a jaded ex-boyfriend that doesn't get the hint and keeps showing up at the same parties.

View Quote

You’re weird…
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
That explains why she wasn't there that night for the Vultures performance by Kanye.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah I get it.

That fucking narcissist was going to use the situation to dunk on her, like he done before and get to smile for the cameras like he's hot shit.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like fake news. But if true, LMAO!
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:32:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nah I get it.

That fucking narcissist was going to use the situation to dunk on her, like he done before and get to smile for the cameras like he's hot shit.
View Quote

He was wearing his mask and tweeting a bunch of stuff. Dumping all his Yeezy product and trying to get his album rolling.

I learned a few things about him by working- He is an odd duck. Doesn't talk a ton and seems to like zone out. Not like high but like he loses the thought train. Wife is nice and better looking in person.  North is pretty cool and really has a distorted reality due to growing up in the situation with mom, dad, and drama llamas.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:33:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nah  it was straight up demon-worshipping Satanist, Great Belzebub signs.  Our ARFCOM researchers figured it out pronto.  Apparently Ice Spice is the high priestess of Church of Satan.  Or was it TayTay herself? I forget.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wasn’t Ice Spice, or who the fuck ever, throwing up Gang signs by Swift or am I all wrong on that?

Plus this is payback when Kanye said Beyoncé had the better video.

Nah  it was straight up demon-worshipping Satanist, Great Belzebub signs.  Our ARFCOM researchers figured it out pronto.  Apparently Ice Spice is the high priestess of Church of Satan.  Or was it TayTay herself? I forget.

Do you think she knows Karl?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#7]
If they killed each other tomorrow afternoon,  I'd forget about it by tomorrow night .
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wasn’t Ice Spice, or who the fuck ever, throwing up Gang signs by Swift or am I all wrong on that?

Plus this is payback when Kanye said Beyoncé had the better video.
View Quote

I think Swift had Ice Spice there putting satanic hexes on the 49ers so her boyfriend would win the game.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Karma is a bitch, and her name is Taylor…
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#10]
She should have had Pete Davidson show up and sit there.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She should have had Pete Davidson show up and sit there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Revenge is a dish best served cold motherfucker !

Good for Swift.
View Quote

Really don't understand the people here that kiss up to that narcissistic leftist cunt.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds racist to me. Rich white girl has black guy removed from the stadium because she didn't want his presence to bother her or make her look bad.
View Quote
I can only imagine that she made it worth his sacrifice. I don't think she has the ability to kick anyone out of a seat they purchased.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:55:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Stop buying in to that black vs white racist bullshit.

Did she get him booted because he was black or because he was Kanye?  One is racist - the other is not.
View Quote

Yes, but

Taylor is a leftist piece of shit. If a conservative did something similar you know they’d be cancelled immediately. I say we make her live up to her own bullshit  rules.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:04:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Do you never eat at restaurants?

I'm sure if you've stepped foot in a Denny's in the last 20 years or so you've heard a taylor swift song.
View Quote

I could actually go for some Denny’s right now, but the closest one closed awhile back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Revenge is a dish best served cold motherfucker !

Good for Swift.
View Quote

This. Fuck him
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Is Kanye that slave owner?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Kanye says the rumor that Swift got him kicked out is false.
MSN article
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Bring out the gimp
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's what I mean, you probably heard one and didn't even realize it. I've been to concerts where they played local radio stations between acts and heard all sorts of goofy music that I didn't sign up for. To say you have absolutely never heard swift or kanye is a pretty unbelievable statement. To not have heard either of them would mean your life was pretty isolated the last two decades.
View Quote

FFS

"Hearing" one and actually "knowing" wtf it is are two different things, but you know that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Who's the shit stirrer that arranged that seat for him?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

FFS

"Hearing" one and actually "knowing" wtf it is are two different things, but you know that.
View Quote

You're pretty defensive about this, I'm doubting it even more now.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top