Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 40
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well it’s buzzfeed, so I’m sure the reporting is solid.

Has anyone actually seen what her defense team is arguing or are we just going to take buzzfeed’s word for it?
View Quote

No, they're just going to regurgitate the Leftist/establishment propaganda and promote it as truth.

Isn't that what usually happens around here?

"Well the talking heads in the magic box said that there was no election fraud..."
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#2]
She was right.  The people that needed to believe her were criminals.

Now she is trying to save herself.

Make no mistake, there was massive fraud, and pedo Joe is illegitimate.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:44:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So you have objective knowledge that the many murders committed by Antifa/BLM,  the two billion dollars-plus worth of damage they have done, their pattern of waiting until the husband is out of town before surrounding the home of people who have defied theft [such as Hawley] and terrorizing the wife and young children inside, had nothing to do with which lawyers were willing to represent Trump.

You know this absolutely?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure... or maybe any half decent attorney who looked at the actual facts realized that they would be crazy to come anywhere near that CF?

The big difference between the legal world and everywhere else is that there are serious consequences to lying and making false claims. That's why there's such a stark dichotomy between all the nonsense outside of the court room and what actually happened inside courtrooms. It has nothing to do with anything being rigged and everything to do with fact versus fiction.

(Side note, there's a big difference between how many threats Trump makes about suing people and how many times he actually does it. But every once in a while somebody actually has gotten him put under oath and he was forced to admit how much he had lied about whatever the case was.  It's like night and day when you compare what comes out of his mouth outside the courtroom versus being under oath.  Even he isn't THAT stupid.)

So you have objective knowledge that the many murders committed by Antifa/BLM,  the two billion dollars-plus worth of damage they have done, their pattern of waiting until the husband is out of town before surrounding the home of people who have defied theft [such as Hawley] and terrorizing the wife and young children inside, had nothing to do with which lawyers were willing to represent Trump.

You know this absolutely?
Demanding somebody prove a negative is a pretty weak tactic.

The proper question is whether there's any evidence at the time decisions were being made that there was any substantial threat made and felt across many different jurisdictions that might have influenced those decisions.

(And no, making the attorneys famous on social media doesn't count.  When somebody is trying to steal an election and you choose to help the effort, you deserve for everybody to know your name.)
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trump went into the job expecting a modicum of support from his own party. It's easy to say in hindsight that such an expectation was unrealistic. It didn't seem as absurd in 2016.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, for all that we were told Trumpy was a super-brilliant guy, sure seems like a lot of limp-dick reasons for why he can't stop being a loser.

The NRA did it!
But Paul Ryan!
The MSM!
Corporate America!

So DC was a wide open opportunity and Trump was the only problem.

I'm almost too sick of the, 'Why wasn't Trump a one-man Superman,' BS to reply. You simplistic comicbook mentality people didn't want a president. You wanted a superhero who could operate independently of everyone in DC.

No, scratch that, reverse it. You just want a scapegoat so you don't have to acknowledge how hopelessly corrupt DC actually is.

Spoiler alert....

I believe DC is hopelessly corrupt AND Trump was flim-flam man who said the right words to get elected/nowhere near as capable as he believes himself to be.

Hate to break up your bizarre fairytale but figured you needed to know.  

Trump went into the job expecting a modicum of support from his own party. It's easy to say in hindsight that such an expectation was unrealistic. It didn't seem as absurd in 2016.
Oh gimme a break... 99% of the party has been kicking his boots since 2016, not out of loyalty to him but out of fear of his voters.  If there impeachment votes had been secret all but a few Senators would have voted to get rid of him.  But it wasn't so they didn't.  He owned the party since 2016, but he was still too personally incompetent to do much with it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trump says Jeff Sessions was his worst mistake. If you claim you knew prior to Trump's picking him that Sessions was a backstabbing weasel, I won't believe you. Conservatives praised the pick with as close to unanimity as I've ever seen.

Keep up the insults and I've read your penultimate post. Once I decide to stop reading somebody's posts, I'm exceptionally good at sticking to the decision.
View Quote
Yeah, Sessions was such a mistake because he dared to actually care about following the law. How did Trump not figure that out soon enough???!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I still say that her and Lin Wood are plants from the deep state that were in it for one thing - suppressing the republican votes in the senate runoff in Ga.  That election was the ONLY thing that mattered after about Nov 5-6.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I still say that her and Lin Wood are plants from the deep state that were in it for one thing - suppressing the republican votes in the senate runoff in Ga.  That election was the ONLY thing that mattered after about Nov 5-6.
View Quote
Yeah, you'd think a guy who claimed to care about the future of America would have understood that obvious fact and tried to do something about it instead of only caring about his personal image and trying to avoid being labeled a loser...
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 4:09:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She is just forming a legal defense. I wouldn't read anything into it. In either direction.
View Quote

Well, all the MSM mocked her and said she was full of it.  MSM never lies, so it's a pretty good defense.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 4:19:38 AM EDT
[#9]
https://parler.com/post/722aed54-5f7f-47e6-8d3e-b376d3aefd4a

Are we believing buzzfeed now? Is that something that we are doing?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:53:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Still waiting on Gina Haspel to return from the Moon base with the servers...

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Apropos of nothing, I will believe Buzzfeed and my lying eyes before I take anything from Flynn at face value.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Spoiler alert....

I believe DC is hopelessly corrupt AND Trump was flim-flam man who said the right words to get elected/nowhere near as capable as he believes himself to be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, for all that we were told Trumpy was a super-brilliant guy, sure seems like a lot of limp-dick reasons for why he can't stop being a loser.

The NRA did it!
But Paul Ryan!
The MSM!
Corporate America!

I'm almost too sick of the, 'Why wasn't Trump a one-man Superman,' BS to reply. You simplistic comicbook mentality people didn't want a president. You wanted a superhero who could operate independently of everyone in DC.

No, scratch that, reverse it. You just want a scapegoat so you don't have to acknowledge how hopelessly corrupt DC actually is.

Spoiler alert....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Suggest you read the New Republic article I posted. Even the far left is admitting that only one side of the political spectrum has access to the publishing industry in the main [i.e.: not counting tiny, obscure publishing houses].

Now extrapolate from that.
View Quote

You ever consider that the competent and honest lawyers didn’t want to have anything to do with Trump’s cases because of the plaintiff himself, and not the Antifa/BLM boogeyman?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:31:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I got mine last week. The best part is Mark sat on them for so long after sending her the donation back in 2020, that he had more than enough time to either take her face off or change it out to someone else, etc. Multiple users in multiple threads in his Industry forum supported similar ideas and yet he did nothing. He must be a true believer...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, my Sidney Powell dillo arrives today...
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/292796/8dbee5ced42c52d534a0ef98817f4fa8_jpg-1876589.JPG

This didn't age well...

I got mine last week. The best part is Mark sat on them for so long after sending her the donation back in 2020, that he had more than enough time to either take her face off or change it out to someone else, etc. Multiple users in multiple threads in his Industry forum supported similar ideas and yet he did nothing. He must be a true believer...

Maybe he like rubbing salt in the wound, I know I would have.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:33:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
American Civil Religion is creepy as fuck with the elevation of Political Figures to the Status of Religious Deities. Both sides do it all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of people on the right elevated Trump above mere politician status.  There were some people claiming God told them Trump would be president for 8 years, and some people in Israel compared him to the Babylonian king who allowed the Jews to rebuild the temple during the exile.  And of course, the Q crap didn't help.  I never thought I'd see people on the right gushing over someone as badly as the left swooned over Obama, but boy was I wrong.  Trump literally became a religious figure to a lot of people, and now you've got people unironically talking about his second coming.  A lot of the older crowd just bought into the LL Wood/Powell/My Pillow Guy crap because it fed into their pre-conceived notions.  I guess they figured if it's on the internet, it must be true.  

For as much crap as we throw at millennials for being gullible tide pod eaters, the boomers showed why the "Arrested grandchild in Canada" scam is so profitable when they followed after these grifters.
American Civil Religion is creepy as fuck with the elevation of Political Figures to the Status of Religious Deities. Both sides do it all the time.

Welcome to the largest State mankind has ever seen.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sessions was chosen, because he had supported Trump -period.  Trump wanted to be loved..
If you think being called “naive” is an insult, you need to toughen up AND stop being so damned naive.

All of your posts come across as VERY naive.  

You have demonstrated quite a propensity for getting taken in by hucksters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know yourself, know your enemy, and know your ground.

No excuse.
Another example of people expecting Trump to be omniscient, and to know everything in 2016 that was only revealed during the four years of Trump's presidency.

Or maybe it's more occult. Maybe some believe in crystal balls, and think Trump had one.

Omniscient?

You think understanding the nature of RINOS and the Swamp requires magic and psychic abilities?

Trump spent his entire 2016 accurately describing the threat they posed.  

Are we to believe he then forgot?

Don't be so naive.
Trump says Jeff Sessions was his worst mistake. If you claim you knew prior to Trump's picking him that Sessions was a backstabbing weasel, I won't believe you. Conservatives praised the pick with as close to unanimity as I've ever seen.
Sessions was chosen, because he had supported Trump -period.  Trump wanted to be loved..

Keep up the insults and I've read your penultimate post. Once I decide to stop reading somebody's posts, I'm exceptionally good at sticking to the decision.

If you think being called “naive” is an insult, you need to toughen up AND stop being so damned naive.

All of your posts come across as VERY naive.  

You have demonstrated quite a propensity for getting taken in by hucksters.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:38:24 AM EDT
[#17]
This is the most clarity I've seen in GD in years.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/292796/8dbee5ced42c52d534a0ef98817f4fa8_jpg-1876589.JPG

This didn't age well...

When you think about it, he's capitalizing on the grifters, who were capitalizing on The Big Grift.  Shit like that ages fast.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

When you think about it, he's capitalizing on the grifters, who were capitalizing on The Big Grift.  Shit like that ages fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This didn't age well...

Man I should have sold stop the steal Qanon T-shirts or pmags on here. I’m always one step behind
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:52:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Man I should have sold stop the steal Qanon T-shirts or pmags on here. I’m always one step behind
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This didn't age well...

One of the last things Flynn did on Twitter was start selling Q merch.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I called this early on yesterday.  TDS sufferers missing their constant high, swallowing buzzfeed articles whole without even chewing
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NRA did it!
But Paul Ryan!
The MSM!
Corporate America!

Spoiler alert....

More limp dick excuses for his failures.

It's always poor ole little sad Trumpy Bear he was da bestest, smartest, MAGAyest d00d ever but he just got tripped up by [insert lame ass Team Orange excuse here]

You know, for being the bastions of personal responsibility and ownership of choices, some of you guys are no better than shitty mothers excusing away their monster children's shitty behavior.

Trump did nothing but talk about draining the swamp as part of his fucking campaign. Now you want us to believe he was shocked to learn there was a swamp in DC?

Get the fuck out with this bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This didn't age well...

did he really lol.

How is this shit not blatantly obvious to these people?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Perpetual victimhood. As bad as the left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Confirmation bias is an amazing influence.  

The dudes “home, family and law firm under siege” constitutes some spray paint on the sidewalk outside his house.  Try again.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430926/983FCB3F-01BA-4478-896F-E1A3E2A7E6BD-1877430.jpg

I'm curious.  How does a picture of the graffiti on the sidewalk negates the lawyer's claims of threats and so forth?  Certainly, if one makes a claim the onus of proof is on them, logically, however I don't see the photo disproving the claim.  It's a snapshot of a sidewalk. There could be protestors behind the camera man or to the side. It could have been taken after the protestors were chased off or went to lunch or a dozen other explanations.  I'm really not seeing the point of it.

ETA: Obviously he who makes the claims needs to back the claim up with proof, however, is not harassment of conservatives pretty much SOP these days?  Newsmen, lawyers, politicians, etc. that are conservative or perceived as working against them get the full treatment of the left often, so why is such so unbelievable in this case? Seems pretty much expected these days.

Perpetual victimhood. As bad as the left.

So conservative individuals and politicians have not been harassed in their own homes?  People were not assaulted coming out of CPAC?  Maxine Waters did not call for her followers to stalk and harass republicans?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Spun news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/pro-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-seeks-to-dismiss-defamation-suit-over-election-claims-11616468931

Link to Less sensationalized version of the story.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Spun news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/pro-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-seeks-to-dismiss-defamation-suit-over-election-claims-11616468931

Link to Less sensationalized version of the story.

In its Monday motion, Ms. Powell's legal team argued that "reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

"It's her opinion, based on her view of the factual affidavits that were presented to her," Howard Kleinhendler, Ms. Powell's attorney, said in an interview. He said Ms. Powell stands by her statements.

I'll post this again since the deliberately obtuse seem to insist on skipping over these exact words from her motion in the case:

Analyzed under these factors, and even assuming, arguendo, that each of the statements alleged in the Complaint could be proved true or false, no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact.

The only spin is being done by those defending the Krackpot.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

did he really lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This didn't age well...

did he really lol.

His site was digitalsoldiers.us, which is now "under construction".  Why would he have pulled that down?  Hmm.

It's registered to [email protected].  If you go to resilientpatriot.com, it forwards to a dead mikeflynndefensefund.org.  This shit is simultaneously sloppy and hilarious.

DONATE NOW GUYS, COME ON
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You know what else reasonable people don't do?

They don't, when faced with the reality of how their own biases and irrational thinking led them to believe something patently absurd, double down with that same type of thinking. No, a reasonable person would sit back and reflect on how they let themselves get so carried away, and perhaps learn from the experience.

Then again, we aren't dealing with reasonable people.
View Quote

I wanted it to be true so fucking badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You are demanding that I prove Sidney Powell’s claims about Special Forces raids on German Server Farms, and super-secret Venezuelan spy software embedded in our voting machines are FALSE?

You are demanding that I prove a negative, which is foolish, in and of itself.

AND the negative that you need proving, is THAT?

You demand proof that there was no Kraken?

C’mon, man!

lol
View Quote
I gotta admit that that is when my hopes started to crumble.

I then asked dmnoid WTF is going on here.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'll post this again since the deliberately obtuse seem to insist on skipping over these exact words from her motion in the case:

The only spin is being done by those defending the Krackpot.
View Quote

Yes but remember she said she "still believes them to be true".

(Now don't yell at me I am just the messenger. )
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Still waiting on Gina Haspel to return from the Moon base with the servers...

View Quote

Would those be the same servers the US Army retrieved in the German operation?  That was another ridiculous whopper.  Despite the fact there was no evidence, people had no trouble repeating the story.  Then of course you had the Pope being arrested, some Italian satellite hacking the Dominion machines.  People I genuinely consider to be intelligent people went along with it all.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:45:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Would those be the same servers the US Army retrieved in the German operation?  That was another ridiculous whopper.  Despite the fact there was no evidence, people had no trouble repeating the story.  Then of course you had the Pope being arrested, some Italian satellite hacking the Dominion machines.  People I genuinely consider to be intelligent people went along with it all.
View Quote

Is Hillary still in Gitmo?  Are those 87,000 sealed indictments still hanging around?

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

True but most of the tinfoilers, including myself, KNEW the best way to go at the fraud were the legitimate arguments arising from the democrat fucks in the Executive Branches of swing states who changed VERY important voting rules and procedures without legislative approval.

The Powell stuff was a "let's let it all hang out" sort of hope.

Lin Wood.......I will go to my grave not knowing what the fuck that loon was all about in the end.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Shit, Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell blocked Trump's Bumpstock ban in the Senate and said No Mr. President, we're not touching gun control. So Trump, being blocked by those meanies in the Legislature that oh just hate him, decided to bypass Congress altogether and do it himself.

So he was the da bestest, smartest, MAGAyest d00d ever and showed those meanies that he can do what he wants as the God Emperor!
View Quote

Let's face it.....Trump hoped and thought he might be able to get rid of the Swamp.

In the end, the Swamp chewed him up and spit him out.

What would you have done to defeat the Swamp?

If you have a viable plan, write a book and make a billion dollars.

Have your will already notarized and in the hands of an honest lawyer though because you will disappear in short order if that book reveals a viable plan.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

[...]

Lin Wood.......I will go to my grave not knowing what the fuck that loon was all about in the end.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:54:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Let's face it.....Trump hoped and thought he might be able to get rid of the Swamp.

Have your will already notarized and in the hands of an honest lawyer though because you will disappear in short order if that book reveals a viable plan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit, Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell blocked Trump's Bumpstock ban in the Senate and said No Mr. President, we're not touching gun control. So Trump, being blocked by those meanies in the Legislature that oh just hate him, decided to bypass Congress altogether and do it himself.

So he was the da bestest, smartest, MAGAyest d00d ever and showed those meanies that he can do what he wants as the God Emperor!

Trump never gave a shit about the swamp.  He played you using words and phrases that elicited an emotional reaction from you.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:55:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Trump never gave a shit about the swamp.  He played you using words and phrases that elicited an emotional reaction from you.
View Quote

Possibly but I don't agree in the end.  He is a pretty confident guy and I do believe he thought/hoped he might be able to at least neutralize the Swamp.

He found out that he couldn't.

I don't know if any one man can.  But I sure as fuck can't blame him for trying and revealing in no uncertain terms how deep the Swamp is.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I wanted it to be true so fucking badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote

Honest question for your consideration. Which of the following 3 is the worst?

1.  A democrat beating a republican incumbent for the White House.

2.  A democrat conspiracy to steal the victory from the republican incumbent.

3.  A democrat beating a republican incumbent, who in turn manufactures a story about a stolen election, and in doing so destroys trust placed in our governmental institutions and democratic processes.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

100% wrong. I made threads condemning his cabinet and told everyone I was deeply concerned over the people he surrounded himself with.

I was condemned as a concern troll, share blue, Moby, etc.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:01:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:07:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I still don’t think you get it.

It was never about “draining the swamp”.  Trump just wanted his base to think it was.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Possibly but I don't agree in the end.  He is a pretty confident guy and I do believe he thought/hoped he might be able to at least neutralize the Swamp.

He found out that he couldn't.

I don't know if any one man can.  But I sure as fuck can't blame him for trying and revealing in no uncertain terms how deep the Swamp is.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
@RDak, it is simple.... THE PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR ACTIONS. We are where we are because of public apathy.

How many people don't vote? How many people don't stay in contact with their elected officials on all levels and put the pressure on them? Hell, how many people actually know who their elected officials are?

That's the honest truth.... the corruption in DC and the State Capitols is because THE PEOPLE don't care.

Right now, my State Capitol is closed and lawmakers are playing fuck fuck games. Are Floridians complaining about it? Nope, they don't give two shits because they're able to sit in a bar and drink. Again, apathy is the name issue.
View Quote

Yup, that has to happen if we want ANY chance.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Are she and Giuliani really dumb? Or are the millions of people who believed their conspiracies dumb?

View Quote

"Who is more foolish?  The fool, or the fool who follows him?"
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I still don’t think you get it.

It was never about “draining the swamp”.  Trump just wanted his base to think it was.

View Quote

Like I said I realize that is possible but I honestly just disagree in the end.

I know about 75 million Americans want to drain it.........will it happen.......who the fuck knows.  (Probably not much.)
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:12:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yup, that has to happen if we want ANY chance.
View Quote

Agreed. Which is why what Lin Wood did in Georgia is beyond reprehensible.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Agreed. Which is why what Lin Wood did in Georgia is beyond reprehensible.
View Quote

He is not a well man.

Off topic but just a tidbit of info.......allegedly his children are all estranged from him and do not talk to him, etc.  (Also allegedly this estrangement situation existed before the election.)
Page / 40
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top