BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Hes done more for the 2a than anyone on here. I support him for that. He brings in a lot of the young generation through his media. The kids a genus. But i cant stand for other things about him.
View Quote

Call of Duty does more for the 2A.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Happens every day in this forum.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many of that same generation would be turned off if they knew the truth about his cult and homophobic comments? Hmm...

I keep hearing cult and taliban. What exactly does he believe that's so extreme?

Lucas and his family are Christian fundamentalist nutjobs who believe women exist as breeding stock and nothing more and that rape victims deserve to be put to death. Google Geoffrey Botkin if you want to learn more.

It also doesn't help Lucas that he's posted some pretty racist and homophobic shit as well.

And again, as has already been said - yeah, it's cool he's a pro 2A guy, but it also doesn't mean he can't also be a total douchebag as well - you can be both.

https://i.imgur.com/U8zYNil.jpg

Happens every day in this forum.

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hes done more for the 2a than anyone on here. I support him for that. He brings in a lot of the young generation through his media. The kids a genus. But i cant stand for other things about him.

Again his media.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dan Bilzerian is more legit than Lucas.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah I'm thinking if we can hang on for another 30 or so years when the COD generation is running things 2A will be in good shape. Kinda like the hippie generation running things now.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I remember Dec 12'ers were considered 13ers. You member?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Retard confirmed. Join date. Called it! Also, High post count, and no feedback. Fucking called that too.

You guys get a group rate on memberships when reddit shut y'all down?

Maybe you should stop with the whole join date/post number/feedback deal.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Retard confirmed. Join date. Called it! Also, High post count, and no feedback. Fucking called that too.

You guys get a group rate on memberships when reddit shut y'all down?

Maybe you should stop with the whole join date/post number/feedback deal.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/U1aN4HTfJ2SmgB2BBK/giphy.gif

Damn 13'er!!!!!!!!!

*Angry man shaking fist at cloud*
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this the tactical version of Days of Our Lives? Made it about 3 minutes. I want those back.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Cancel culture come to the gun world. Funny I saw a comment about Dan "I paid money to play a Navy SEAL". Lots of people on here nut hugged that guy big time. And still do.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I enjoyed that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Cancel culture come to the gun world. Funny I saw a comment about Dan "I paid money to play a Navy SEAL". Lots of people on here nut hugged that guy big time. And still do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Modlight isn’t ‘canceling’ Lucas. They’re choosing not to do business with a guy who misrepresents what he does and lies. There’s a huge difference.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lucas and his family are Christian fundamentalist nutjobs who believe women exist as breeding stock and nothing more and that rape victims deserve to be put to death. Google Geoffrey Botkin if you want to learn more.

It also doesn't help Lucas that he's posted some pretty racist and homophobic shit as well.

And again, as has already been said - yeah, it's cool he's a pro 2A guy, but it also doesn't mean he can't also be a total douchebag as well - you can be both.

https://i.imgur.com/U8zYNil.jpg
View Quote

Your definition of racism and hemophobia sound like the left's.

That is a great picture though, that dude needs to look in the mirror.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Kinda like members here who call for the death of people who dont vote or think like they do
View Quote

There was a thread on here awhile back about people who choose not to have kids and the comments were frankly bizarre.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't really know what happened but Modlite dropped Trex because of this.

This is freaking retarded
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't really know what happened but Modlite dropped Trex because of this.

This is freaking retarded
View Quote

Link? Details?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Link? Details?
View Quote

Modlite posted it on IG

They said due to them only wanting to deal with integrity or whatever long post but they dropped trex and made it public.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Modlite posted it on IG

They said due to them only wanting to deal with integrity or whatever long post but they dropped trex and made it public.
View Quote

because they're more interested in catering to woke liberals than a real Christian that supports our God-given rights

The Botkins are right. They're upsetting all the right people for the right reasons.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

because they're more interested in catering to woke liberals than a real Christian that supports our God-given rights

View Quote

Lucas is a dork but I'm upset about this for some reason
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

erm

might want to look into the Botkin cult lol
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

erm

View Quote

They're not a cult. This is just typical rhetoric of nonbelievers when they want to summarily dismiss anything he says.

"oh no you can't heckin' believe in the bible you're a cult!"
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:50:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They're not a cult. This is just typical rhetoric of nonbelievers when they want to summarily dismiss anything he says.
View Quote

Those damn nonbelievers.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:51:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Lots of shills and fugazi reviews that I don't like but I'm not really sure why modlite is going this route.

I'm sure they don't like the deal they have and found a good excuse to bail.

What do I know but it's kind of petty.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Those damn nonbelievers.
View Quote

It's a sad time in this country when Christians are the ones being chastised and not those who pursue degeneracy.

Modlite will suffer for this because they're ultimately pandering to people who will never buy their products.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

erm

They think women exist solely to be breeding stock and think rape victims deserve to be put to death.

Tell me more about their good Christian values...
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They think women exist solely to be breeding stock and think rape victims deserve to be put to death.

View Quote

Please show exactly where they say that at all.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's a sad time in this country when Christians are the ones being chastised and not those who pursue degeneracy.

Modlite will suffer for this because they're ultimately pandering to people who will never buy their products.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those damn nonbelievers.

Yes - they will surely suffer for this.

They won't.

At all.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What tactics does he teach?
View Quote

How to save the guy behind you by catching all the bullets and letting anyone else with you know there's danger ahead

And peeking

Also, moving/attempting to engage with an empty weapon

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:59:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

erm

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

erm

Sounds like those nonbelievers are pretty perceptive.

There are many cults that claim to be Christian.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Ah yes. Modlight is run by leftists and statists. I'm sure that's EXACTLY the reason they've severed ties with a good Christian who lies about his involvement with professional military and LE organizations.

You sure got them pegged.
View Quote

Some nobody making a 30+ minute to talk about random instagram posts sure is reputable.

Frankly I think this is all just people getting upset that he's getting attention meanwhile others are not who think they should be. It's why the brovets with their "anyone who didn't join the military is a poser" crowd is getting so mad.

Here's what he literally posted:
"lucastrexarms
3. I believe women should be respected.
Every society and religion has segments that mistreat women as lesser beings. I’ll be the first to say that some Christians do it too. I’ve seen it, and all of us including myself have disrespected women in some time of our life. However: it is vital that we respect women (yes, I know some women out there are vile, same goes for some men). I’m super thankful to work with awesome women every day at T.REX ARMS and be supported by the most awesome woman I know: Kara. Likewise; we must support them back. It’s amazing to me how many husbands/dudes demand their GFs/wives support them, but don’t reciprocate that same support. I know equality, patriarchy, and submission are big buzzwords for discussing women’s “place” in society these days (and men’s responsibilities for that matter). I’m simply of the opinion that women are equals with different strengths/weaknesses compared to men and should be respected. Unfortunately the industry I work in doesn’t always see women this way, but rather as sexual objects that can be used to sell product. As long as I am in business, I will never use women in this way, and refuse to work with companies engaging in such tasteless disrespect of women.
-
For those of you wondering how Kara and I operate as a couple, I’ll be sharing some of that in the future. We are a team. That’s how it should be.
"

Dude's just showing people how to shoot. He's made it very clear he's not some SME on SUTs or CQB. Anyone who hates him is suspicious.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes - they will surely suffer for this.

They won't.

At all.
View Quote

Modlite actually pissed me off 3 times today for all different reasons.

It's kind of weird I never ordered anything direct but did 2 weeks ago and received a package that was shipped first class when I paid for priority.

Then testing out how the clear stickers that I ordered would look my modlite didn't go on. It did this before thought it was a fluke. Something isn't right.

Now this petty social media drama.

Weird day for modlite on my end
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Is the Tactical Twink himself posting here or is he having his friends and family white-knighting for him?

Twinky-boy, just do what you do best; slunk off into your hole just like the Duskin 3-gun DQ.

"How much crush do you want in your hat?"

Lucas; "Yes"
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#35]
At least he never claimed to have "learned it in the sandbox"
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Was there anyone that actually confused Lucas as being a combat expert?

Or are we just doing the normal complaining that a 26 year old twink has had more success and done more to help shift public perception of firearm ownership than most of the people on this board?
View Quote

Yea,
People in this very thread
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:15:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yea,
People in this very thread
View Quote

I'll give the kid credit on growing that business as it doesn't just happen to get that successful.

With this said he clearly is a dorky kid(generation) who is into CoD and got old enough to get the cool CoD stuff. Lots of mid 20s dudes who aren't navy seals that I see nowadays into tactical stuff and shooting.

Edit-
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen that statement made a couple times with no proof.

I would like to see exactly where they say that as well, as I'm sure would everyone else. Waiting.....
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:30:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Modlite posted it on IG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/426002/Screenshot_20210712-214342_Chrome_jpg-2011762.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link? Details?

Modlite posted it on IG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/426002/Screenshot_20210712-214342_Chrome_jpg-2011762.JPG

I can’t believe anyone cares enough to go after a kid making YouTube videos.  

Is this arfcom or nextdoor?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Why does support or disdain here have to be absolute?

Why can’t you disagree with his now obvious false representation of himself and his resume while still seeing the good he’s done for the gun community as a whole?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why can't you disagree with his now obvious false representation of himself and his resume while still seeing the good he's done for the gun community as a whole?
View Quote
Nuance has been lost in today's society, especially on the inter webs.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Why can’t you disagree with his now obvious false representation of himself and his resume while still seeing the good he’s done for the gun community as a whole?
View Quote

But how can we do that if we are all about eating our own?  Criticism is not cancel culture. It’s not “eating our own.” It’s how we get better, if we’re wise enough to heed it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dan Bilzerian is more legit than Lucas.
View Quote

It's true though...

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But how can we do that if we are all about eating our own?  Criticism is not cancel culture. It’s not “eating our own.” It’s how we get better, if we’re wise enough to heed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if people constructively criticized but were attacked and/or ignored?  When is it enough?

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What if people constructively criticized but were attacked and/or ignored?  When is it enough?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get called an arrogant poseur enough, sure, that’ll get you mad.  But hopefully part of you is saying, maybe those raging thundercunts have a bit of a point.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:46:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I can’t believe anyone cares enough to go after a kid making YouTube videos.  

Is this arfcom or nextdoor?
View Quote

It was modlite a company. I can even understand dudes on arfcom but it's pretty silly to drop a vendor for a YouTube video.

I didn't even care about this thread until I seen this.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Glad no one was hurt!
SMH the cringe!
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hes done more for the 2a than anyone on here.
View Quote

Stop fucking saying that lie. No he hasn't. There's many of us that have been in this fucking fight longer than he's been alive.

There's no need to denigrate and diminish the rest of us to try to put you spank bank boi on a pedestal.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
it's pretty silly to drop a vendor for a YouTube video.

View Quote

Does anyone actually know why modlite dropped him, or is it all assumptions?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Welp, I gotta admit. That video pretty well changed the way I view the kid. The bullshit tactics videos I can live with. He's not deploying. He's not ever gonna be put in a position that matters to national security. He's a civilian and that's all and that's fine. We need more honest, mentally fit, civilian gun owners. I figured despite the flaws he'd still do better than ANTIFA in urban combat. Whatever. Doesn't bug me.

But the whole thing about surreptitiously filming himself "teaching" guys that are actually qualified and way more experienced than him just because they showed up to use his range is straight up dishonest. I can't stand liars or bullshit artists. A known liar cannot be a solid advocate for anything you hold dear. He had plenty of opportunity to be perfectly honest about who he is, what he knows, and what he can do. But he chose to lie. Repeatedly. I'm fine if he goes away and makes room for honest people doing similar things. The world needs more PatMac.
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top