Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I expected no recommendation for charges but the blatant "She broke the law but so what?" is just unbelievable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ho Lee Fuk!!!!!!!

I'm like most of  you....jaw dropped.  I suppose I expected it though.  I just can't believe this.  

What do we do now?

I expected no recommendation for charges but the blatant "She broke the law but so what?" is just unbelievable.

I like that part the best. I want every single person in America to hear that . The law does not apply to the chosen class.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#3]
After this, I'm going to mercilessly mock the shit out of anyone here in GD who advocates obeying the law simply for the sake of obeying the law.

Rules are clearly for little people.    I saw people get tossed in prison for inadvertendly doing less than a 1/1000th of what she did.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Only thing we can hope for is a whistleblower to put their life on the line and leak all the real info.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In fairness, this is not the first time hilldog has committed a felony and gotten away with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary Rodham Clinton committed a felony and is walking, it is beyond comprehension to me.

No intent was needed to violate the law.

FUCK THIS CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION

In fairness, this is not the first time hilldog has committed a felony and gotten away with it.

It ain't even the ninth.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Conflict of interest. Needs to be a third party investigation because obviously any agency whose website ends in .gov is going to end up saying exactly what this idiot did. Where is this dude's coothe
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#7]
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For comparison, here is the Petraeus plea ...
http://www.ncwd.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/general/Petraeus.pdf
View Quote

Bump for Page 18.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Conflict of interest. Needs to be a third party investigation because obviously any agency whose website ends in .gov is going to end up saying exactly what this idiot did. Where is this dude's coothe
View Quote

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Vote for Hillary.  

The sooner this fucking train wrecks, the sooner we can get to work on fixing the tracks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ho Lee Fuk!!!!!!!

I'm like most of  you....jaw dropped.  I suppose I expected it though.  I just can't believe this.  

What do we do now?

Vote for Hillary.  

The sooner this fucking train wrecks, the sooner we can get to work on fixing the tracks.

Kind of my line of thinking as well. Things need to start getting very bad to force people to get off their ass. I say bring her on.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
Remember when the Democrats did away with independent counsels back during Bill Clinton's last term?  It wasn't for the sake of altruism.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
View Quote

Quoted for truth, this is insanity
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
View Quote

Sanctions like .... revocation of your security clearance.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Nixon is spinning in his grave...
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Vote for Hillary.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ho Lee Fuk!!!!!!!

What do we do now?

Vote for Hillary.  

Only problem is after Hillary when the train wrecks....there will be NO tracks left to fix!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:55:16 AM EDT
[#19]
#nevertrump. Right guyz?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Anyone with a brain knew there was going to be no indictment the day Biden stated he wasn't going to run.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#21]
You can't spell "Comedy" without "Comey"

Only the joke's on us
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:55:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just assumed we all knew she wouldn't be facing charges.

She's a Clinton, the current D nominee, and a protected class.

Was never going to happen
View Quote

Qft..... Like this was going to end any different?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

He is saying that she fucked up so bad that our own Secretary of State should be kept away from classified information.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Tough to be POTUS without a security clearance.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Like the type of sanction that would prevent someone from obtaining a job in federal government, but not running for president?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
View Quote
Some animals are more equal that others.

This whole situation is an epic pile to tin pot dictator bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Like the type of sanction that would prevent someone from obtaining a job in federal government, but not running for president?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

nahh the president doesnt deal with classified information or anything
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:57:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Liberals going crazy in comments. #Queen Hillary.
View Quote

Yep they're hooting, hollering, and cheering

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He is saying that she fucked up so bad that our own Secretary of State should be kept away from classified information.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

He pointed out exactly how she violated pertinent sections of U.S. Code, then refused to recommend that she be held accountable.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

A pattern?  Lol.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's almost like he was saying, "Look ... we know she fucked up ... we can prove she fucked up, but we can't charge her for anything".  I swear it's like he was saying they have all the evidence to charge and convict her ... but they can't bring charges.  Awfully suspicious ... That's just strange ....
View Quote

Surreal, isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
He pointed out exactly how she violated pertinent sections of U.S. Code, then refused to recommend that she be held accountable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Yea even Fox news is saying he contridicted himself.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#33]
July 4, 1776 America claims it's independence
July 5, 2016 The republic is lost

Most corrupt administration in American history.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Yale law graduate
First Lady
Senator from NYS
Secretary of State

and Mr. FBI thinks there was no intent on her part, yeah like she is some run of the mill moron.
I almost feel like I did the night that Obama was re-elected, and the feeling is that I am absolutely stunned.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#35]
The highlights:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information,...

It is also likely that there are other work-related e-mails that they did not produce to State and that we did not find elsewhere, and that are now gone because they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.

there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received.

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff,

We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account.

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
July 4, 1776 America claims it's independence
July 5, 2016 The republic is lost

Most corrupt administration in American history.
View Quote

We were lost long ago brother.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#37]
In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.
View Quote

Some of the email was fucking marked. If you send a marked document on then that is intentional misconduct. You don't even need misconduct by the laws and regulations.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
View Quote

Fuck you, FBI.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
View Quote

Comey's quote there is sigline material.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Straight shooter Comey my ass!!!! The fix is in Billery the most corrupt bitches ever.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:02:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
But Lynch already said she would follow their recommendation.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FBI could have charged her with gross negiligence.

FBI can't charge her, only recommend

it's the DoJ job to charge her, and well, we know what's going to happen there

But Lynch already said she would follow their recommendation.  

She knew there would be no recommendation. Hence her 30 minute meeting with Bill Clinton to discuss "grandchildren".

Our government is corrupt to the core
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#41]

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
View Quote

John Edwards was right.  There are two Americas.  The America where laws apply to people, and the America where special people live where laws don't apply to people.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Trump had BETTER win this fucking election. If not for the country, to save his own ass.

A President Hillary Clinton will unabashedly, without trying to hide it at all, bring the full weight of the federal government down on Trump for opposing her and make an example out of him.

If she wins, he needs to expatriate before she's sworn in.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Straight shooter Comey my ass!!!! The fix is in Billery the most corrupt bitches ever.
View Quote

I wonder what kind of dirt she had on him?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yale law graduate
First Lady
Senator from NYS
Secretary of State

and Mr. FBI thinks there was no intent on her part, yeah like she is some run of the mill moron.
I almost feel like I did the night that Obama was re-elected, and the feeling is that I am absolutely stunned.
View Quote

Comey is treating it as though some peon made a one time, single scope mistake and immediately self-reported.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm suddenly in the mood to go see the new purge movie
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
After this, I'm going to mercilessly mock the shit out of anyone here in GD who advocates obeying the law simply for the sake of obeying the law.

Rules are clearly for little people.    I saw people get tossed in prison for inadvertendly doing less than a 1/1000th of what she did.
View Quote

fuck the law
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

? English please
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Actually, it's probably a much happier job without one!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump had BETTER win this fucking election. If not for the country, to save his own ass.

A President Hillary Clinton will unabashedly, without trying to hide it at all, bring the full weight of the federal government down on Trump for opposing her and make an example out of him.

If she wins, he needs to expatriate before she's sworn in.
View Quote

His business assets will somehow become under siege if she wins. I feel it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Lol...were you guys ACTUALLY expecting a different outcome?
View Quote

Nope.

Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top