Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Do we know if this is for sure going to be a indictment or no indictment announcement or maybe its just a update of where the investigation is at, when to expect more news, who is being looked at, etc?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In for the lies.
View Quote

We are so fucked...
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#3]
We are about to see how principled Comey really is. My guess is, not all that much.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Corruption is so blatant at the highest level that no one can do anything.  They don't give a fuck that we know.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
In for the disappointment. Does anyone actually think they dare touch the next dear leader.....she would go free if they had her on camera committing a murder.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Hoping she gets cuffed while flying this morning. In reality, I expect nothing. However... This will fuel the Trump Campaign like nothing ever could.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Move along. These are not the droids you are looking for.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Drudge had it an hour ago and fox mentioned it briefly 20 minutes ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haven't seen anything on Fox or CNN about it yet. Is this legit?

Drudge had it an hour ago and fox mentioned it briefly 20 minutes ago.

Yeah Fox just mentioned it a few minutes ago.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:37:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We are were a country of laws
View Quote

Sad to say it.

PS I really hope I am wrong.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We are a country of laws
View Quote

We were now we are a country of laws depending on who you are.

Are you a high ranking government official? If so laws do not apply to you!

Are you an anti-Trump protester? If so laws do not apply to you!

Are you in the country illegally? If so laws do not apply to you!

Are you a pro-constitution conservative? All laws apply to you!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:38:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We are a country of laws
View Quote

....only for the peons, not rulers.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We are a country of laws
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have a bad feeling. Let's get this fucking party started. Burn it down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
only reason he would do this is to end the investigation without an indictment

I have a bad feeling. Let's get this fucking party started. Burn it down.

i like you. we should hang out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:39:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He might do it to put pressure on the DO"J" attorneys to accept his recommendation.  He's been pretty bold with power plays in the past.  If he does do this expect his to be fired by sun up tomorrow.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So does the FBI usually have a press conference to say they are suggesting an indictment?  This just seems shady as fuck.
He might do it to put pressure on the DO"J" attorneys to accept his recommendation.  He's been pretty bold with power plays in the past.  If he does do this expect his to be fired by sun up tomorrow.  

Can't fire him
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We are about to see how principled Comey really is. My guess is, not all that much.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:39:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are a country of laws

more like a country of crooked lawyer-elite
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#17]
I wonder how General Patraeus is going to feel after this press conference

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#18]
In a sense, it makes me think of OJ all over again. The evidence all around...blood on hands.....except this time we know the outcome ahead of time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Corruption is so blatant at the highest level that no one can do anything.  They don't give a fuck that we know.
View Quote

And that is the key indicator that US is no longer "we the people" but is now a totalitarian state.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#20]
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/07/04/you-owe-them-nothing--not-respect-not-loyalty-not-obedience-n2186865

The idea of the rule of law today is a lie. There is no law. There is no justice. There are only lies.

Hillary Clinton is manifestly guilty of multiple felonies. Her fans deny it half-heartedly, but mostly out of habit – in the end, it’s fine with them if she’s a felon. They don’t care. It’s just some law. What’s the big deal? It doesn’t matter that anyone else would be in jail right now for doing a fraction of what she did. But the law is not important. Justice is not important.

The attorney general secretly canoodles with the husband of the subject of criminal investigation by her own department and the president, the enforcer of our laws, shrugs. The media, the challenger of the powerful, smirks. They rub our noses in their contempt for the law. And by doing so, demonstrate their contempt for us.
There used to be a social contract requiring that our government treat us all equally within the scope of the Constitution and defend us, and in return we would recognize the legitimacy of its laws and defend it when in need. But that contract has been breached. We are not all equal before the law. Our constitutional rights are not being upheld. We are not being defended – hell, we normals get blamed every time some Seventh Century savage goes on a kill spree. Yet we’re still supposed to keep going along as if everything is cool, obeying the law, subsidizing the elite with our taxes, taking their abuse. We’ve been evicted by the landlord but he still wants us to pay him rent.

Now it seems we actually have a new social contract – do what we say and don’t resist, and in return we’ll abuse you, lie about you, take your money, and look down upon you in contempt. What a bargain!

It’s not a social contract anymore – American society today is a suicide pact we never agreed to and yet we’re expected to go first.

I say “No.”

We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience. Nothing.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So does the FBI usually have a press conference to say they are suggesting an indictment?  This just seems shady as fuck.

I'd love to believe this.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm gonna riot
View Quote

Me too.  Right after work.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#23]
We will find out today, proof postpositive, if we have a nation under the rule of law or tyranny.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We are a country of laws
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Much fix, so justice.

Wow.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Madame President will not be harmed.

I hope she skates...just to foment the fix.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Going with the history of the Clinton he is going to do a Budd Dwyer and be found with chemicals in his bloodstream that got there inexplicably.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Going with the history of the Clinton he is going to do a Budd Dwyer and be found with chemicals in his bloodstream that got there inexplicably.

View Quote

Budd Dwyer shot himself on live TV.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't have to much hope, either, at this point.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#30]
I want to hear from a body language expert right after the press conference.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/07/04/you-owe-them-nothing--not-respect-not-loyalty-not-obedience-n2186865

The idea of the rule of law today is a lie. There is no law. There is no justice. There are only lies.

Hillary Clinton is manifestly guilty of multiple felonies. Her fans deny it half-heartedly, but mostly out of habit – in the end, it’s fine with them if she’s a felon. They don’t care. It’s just some law. What’s the big deal? It doesn’t matter that anyone else would be in jail right now for doing a fraction of what she did. But the law is not important. Justice is not important.

The attorney general secretly canoodles with the husband of the subject of criminal investigation by her own department and the president, the enforcer of our laws, shrugs. The media, the challenger of the powerful, smirks. They rub our noses in their contempt for the law. And by doing so, demonstrate their contempt for us.
There used to be a social contract requiring that our government treat us all equally within the scope of the Constitution and defend us, and in return we would recognize the legitimacy of its laws and defend it when in need. But that contract has been breached. We are not all equal before the law. Our constitutional rights are not being upheld. We are not being defended – hell, we normals get blamed every time some Seventh Century savage goes on a kill spree. Yet we’re still supposed to keep going along as if everything is cool, obeying the law, subsidizing the elite with our taxes, taking their abuse. We’ve been evicted by the landlord but he still wants us to pay him rent.

Now it seems we actually have a new social contract – do what we say and don’t resist, and in return we’ll abuse you, lie about you, take your money, and look down upon you in contempt. What a bargain!

It’s not a social contract anymore – American society today is a suicide pact we never agreed to and yet we’re expected to go first.

I say “No.”

Damn good post.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#32]
FHRC may not be indicted, but this will ruin her bid for the White House.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#33]
We've been hearing for many months now how Comey is an honest, principiled individual.  

I guess by 11:30 we'll find out.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#34]
I'll hope for the best but I know what the announcement will entail.

"We did a very long and thorough investigation, we have went over hundreds of pages blah blah blah, nation of laws blah blah blah, integrity blah blah blah but in the end we didn't find any wrong doing on the behalf of Mrs.Clinton.

Does anyone here truly believe for one minute the Obama justice department or the FBI would indict Hillary essentially paving the way for an outsider to come in and win the presidency? Not a prayer. This country is over and we have only ourselves to blame.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Trump is part of the fix.  Sadly.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are a country of laws

Just like the gun laws, they only apply to suckers like us.

If you're at the top or at the bottom and are the ones actually committing the crimes, you don't have to give a flying fuck.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Maybe announce his resignation? That would almost be as good as an indictment.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#38]
No indictment and those that idolize her will continue their rant about how this was a republican ploy to bring her down before the election.

This country has been fucked up for so long that there is no direction to go except for implosion and reboot.

It might happen within my lifetime, it might not, but it will happen.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:49:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm gonna riot

I took this week off. I'm free
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:50:51 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

So many Bernie followers hate Hillary so much that if she skates today they may just wind up voting for Trump out of spite.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Skankles is going to walk... only thing stopping this bitch is a massive fucking stroke.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:53:40 AM EDT
[#43]
It's better for Trump if she doesn't get indicted . The corruption angle is a powerful one and he needs to hammer it harder anyway.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, he's got his dental plan and his post-FBI job to worry about. I'm sure he was told he'd be well taken care of.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sorry sir, no disrespect but...
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd settle for that but it won't happen either.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:56:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

God I hope so.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:56:12 AM EDT
[#48]
I've though all along that she would not face any indictment.  But now that the moment appears to here where she gets away with it again, I feel sick to my stomach.

It's disgusting what this government has become, and that a majority of people don't seem to care.  The fix is in.

A republic if you can keep it.  Looks like we aren't  at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No scandal has slowed the clintons down before. This one won't either.

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Damn good post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I say "No.”

Damn good post.

+1

Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top