Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 332
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 1:10:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

While it's late on the east coast, it's only the pre-funk era in the PNW.

You got all night baby.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 1:16:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm a UW alum. I'm also pretty buzzed and I caught my typo.
View Quote

I'm there too. Sipping on everclear.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 1:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a UW alum. I'm also pretty buzzed and I caught my typo.

Don't get overserved

You have a big game tomorrow
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 3:04:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OSU's CFP chances just got crushed.
View Quote
Its like a 2% chance now up from 1%...  osu wanted washington to win, that keeps oregon from jumping up and washington from falling down ahead of osu.  Michigan georgia and washington locked in is good for OSU.  We just need the team that beat alabama (texas) to lose to the team that lost to southern alabama (oki st).  Then fsu to lose to louisville then bama has to drop to georgia...at that point honestly think its a lock and the committee puts osu in.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What a fantastic game this has been!  Ive been waiting forever to see the Huskies finally make it to the playoffs.  and for the championship to be against Oregon (the best rivalry) is just awesome. oregon is a beast of a team this year.  pac-12 has some hella good atheletes
View Quote

I mean, 7 years is a long time, but it's not forever.

I went and rewatched the Bama/Huskies CFP game, and honestly it wasn't really THAT bad on the UW defensive side. They gave up 17. Not bad. Our offense just wasn't up to the task. I think this 2023 Huskies squad could have won.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 3:59:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 4:02:56 AM EDT
[#7]
@WDEagle

Big get for y’all.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 5:40:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I went and rewatched the Bama/Huskies CFP game, and honestly it wasn't really THAT bad on the UW defensive side. They gave up 17. Not bad. Our offense just wasn't up to the task. I think this 2023 Huskies squad could have won.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a fantastic game this has been!  Ive been waiting forever to see the Huskies finally make it to the playoffs.  and for the championship to be against Oregon (the best rivalry) is just awesome. oregon is a beast of a team this year.  pac-12 has some hella good atheletes

I hadn’t watched a Washington game in many years before that game and I was impressed with the Husky defense.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I admit, I was completely wrong on the Washington - Oregon game....I honestly thought Oregon would come out and manhandle Washington, but it was completely opposite.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I admit, I was completely wrong on the Washington - Oregon game....I honestly thought Oregon would come out and manhandle Washington, but it was completely opposite.
View Quote

People ate up that rat poison.

UW has faced so much pressure and stepped up every time this year.  That prepared them for the championship game for sure.  Not many teams have faced that type of adversity and pulled through this year.

Are they as good as the 1991 Huskies?  Their offense is.  Their defense is not.  It's still a really good team (better than 2016).
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:00:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Its like a 2% chance now up from 1%...  osu wanted washington to win, that keeps oregon from jumping up and washington from falling down ahead of osu.  Michigan georgia and washington locked in is good for OSU.  We just need the team that beat alabama (texas) to lose to the team that lost to southern alabama (oki st).  Then fsu to lose to louisville then bama has to drop to georgia...at that point honestly think its a lock and the committee puts osu in.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think a 1 loss Louisville (conf champ) gets in over a 1 loss tOSU (not conf champ).  Plus there is no chance of a rematch in the playoff (which I hate).
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think a 1 loss Louisville (conf champ) gets in over a 1 loss tOSU (not conf champ).  Plus there is no chance of a rematch in the playoff (which I hate).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd agree but Louisville has 2 losses already (pitt and kentucky) and at playoff committee rank #14.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

nope. big 10 bias wont let that happen

if it comes down to the committee having to pick between t.u. and bama all bets are off. they'd easily pick either of them if it was between one of them and someone else, but they and the media love both of those teams like glenn close loved michael douglas and killing the rabbit is harder if the rabbit is bama/t.u.

they shouldve addressed the michigan cheating when they had the chance. instead fucking committee still has michigan AD on staff.

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

if it comes down to the committee having to pick between t.u. and bama all bets are off. they'd easily pick either of them if it was between one of them and someone else, but they and the media love both of those teams like glenn close loved michael douglas and killing the rabbit is harder if the rabbit is bama/t.u.

they shouldve addressed the michigan cheating when they had the chance. instead fucking committee still has michigan AD on staff.

View Quote

How could they pick a bama team over the only team that beat them?
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ryan Day will find a way to lose.

Replace him already.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh eyeballs
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If UM and FSU wins, and Bama beats UGA, I believe the SEC will be locked out of the playoffs.

Heads would explode
View Quote

The closer we get to that possible scenario the more I don't think that will happen.

Either 1 loss Bama would jump FSU with their 2nd/3rd string qb or 1 loss uga would remain ahead.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:08:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The closer we get to that possible scenario the more I don't think that will happen.

Bama would jump FSU with their 2nd/3rd string QB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If UM and FSU wins, and Bama beats UGA, I believe the SEC will be locked out of the playoffs.

Heads would explode

Bama would jump FSU with their 2nd/3rd string QB.

FSU goes 14-0 then and gets a natty in that scenario
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Either 1 loss Bama would jump FSU with their 2nd/3rd string qb or 1 loss uga would remain ahead.
View Quote

Michigan
Washington
Texas
FSU
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

FSU is currently the 8 or 9th best team.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then why did OSU get in with a 3rd string QB?
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Michigan
Washington
Texas
FSU
View Quote

One can hope, I guess.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:13:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because they didnt play an ACC schedule.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Subjectively. That pesky 0 in the loss column might suggest otherwise. We shall see if they can get it done against Louisville.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Subjectively. That pesky 0 in the loss column might suggest otherwise. We shall see if they can get it done against Louisville.
View Quote

95% of the process is subjective. The committee's job is to pick the 4 best teams, not the 4 with the best record.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
So Clemson should've never made the playoffs in their couple of championship seasons because of their ACC schedule? Good to know.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:19:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because with the 3rd string qb they were 3pt dogs to wisconsin in the big 10 championship game and housed wisconsin 59-0.  The team that didnt belong that year in hindsight was undefested FSU who limped past shit teams all year.  Granted i wouldnt leave an undefeated p5 team out either.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So Clemson should've never made the playoffs in their couple of championship seasons because of their ACC schedule? Good to know.
View Quote

If they had lost their starting QB at the end of the season who is to say they would have?
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If they had lost their starting QB at the end of the season who is to say they would have?
View Quote
Same record.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

95% of the process is subjective. The committee's job is to pick the 4 best teams, not the 4 with the best record.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And win it all
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will make a mockery of CFP if an undefeated P5 team. Especially one with modern titles, is left out.  Sorry if it hurts your SEC.  

If someone else loses and Bama wins Bama gets in, as does Texas.  UGA wins they are obviously in.  Bama shouldn't have lost to Texas if they didn't want some controversy
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:30:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ACC tougher schedule than B1G
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eye test > results
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Will make a mockery of CFP if an undefeated P5 team. Especially one with modern titles, is left out.  Sorry if it hurts your SEC.  

If someone else loses and Bama wins Bama gets in, as does Texas.  UGA wins they are obviously in.  Bama shouldn't have lost to Texas if they didn't want some controversy
View Quote

My SEC? That's rich.

Your pro bigxii/sec hate shines through on nearly every post you make.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Eye test > results
View Quote

I don't make the rules.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My SEC? That's rich.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My SEC? That's rich.

I was gonna say feelz but went with that.  

Some folks don't seem to handle any kind of ribbing
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I was gonna say feelz but went with that.  

Some folks don't seem to handle any kind of ribbing
View Quote

Nice deflection.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nice deflection.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#45]

That is too damn funny.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:47:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That is too damn funny.
View All Quotes

Sorta hoping Harbaugh return ends with an Iowa win, would be just deserts since Ohio state couldn't git er done
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Sorta hoping Harbaugh return ends with an Iowa win, would be just deserts since Ohio state couldn't git er done
View Quote

Now that is something we can certainly agree on.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Alright, I lost on this one.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:53:29 AM EDT
[#49]
DEAD LONGHORN FOUND IN FRONT OF OKLAHOMA STATE FRATERNITY HOUSE

The FarmHouse Fraternity released this statement just after noon on Friday:

"This morning it was discovered that a deceased carcass of a Longhorn cow had been discarded in the front yard of our chapter house, branded with a phrase referencing our chapter in an inappropriate manner. We immediately reported the incident to local authorities and are working with them as they continue their investigation.
As a chapter founded on principles driven by our agricultural roots, we're just as sickened and surprised by this incident as our peers on campus. It is disheartening to see the disregard for proper animal welfare and treatment displayed by this situation.
To our knowledge, no Farm House member was involved in this incident and we do not condone cruelty or defacing of livestock in any manner."

Link Posted: 12/2/2023 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Alright, I lost on this one.
View All Quotes

Michigan sign stealing + Iowa complete lack of offense so they punt
Page / 332
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top