BCM
User Panel

Page / 332
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:50:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OSU fans are probably inconsolable right now. lmao

But but but but, we're SUPPOSED to be the best in the Big 10!

View Quote
Sorry dawg, we knew the season was toast as soon as our second string qb looked like dogshit when they put him in the rotation early in the year.  The OSU fans i know, myself included were rooting for michigan vs bama because "sec! Sec!" Then meh.  I hope you guys get most of your team back and fail next year.  2015 hurt more than 2011.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That looks a bit unwieldy. I don’t think you can throw it from one boat to another.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That looks a bit unwieldy. I don’t think you can throw it from one boat to another.

Laughs in Tom Brady.

That's a channelside thing down here in the Bay!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:52:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sorry dawg, we knew the season was toast as soon as our second string qb looked like dogshit when they put him in the rotation early in the year.  The OSU fans i know, myself included were rooting for michigan vs bama because "sec! Sec!" Then meh.  I hope you guys get most of your team back and fail next year.  2015 hurt more than 2011.
View Quote

LOL. What's college football without fans busting the balls of their rivals?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I never really cared for the boot that LSU and Arkansas played for each year after they joined the SEC. Small school I went to had the largest trophy in football. Chief Caddo, Stephen F. Austin versus North Westwestern state (LA). 4 years and I think I went to one game. 7.5' tall 300 pounds.
View Quote

Ohio State and Illinois used to play for a live turtle.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Works going to be glorious the rest of the week !

Go Blue !
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:01:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That actual physical trophy has to be one of the worst designs in major sports.
View Quote

Bruh....100% lol

Go blue!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:01:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looking forward to next year’s expanded B1G and playoff bracket.  Ohio State and Michigan could potentially play each other three times in a season.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:02:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Looking forward to next year's expanded B1G and playoff bracket.  Ohio State and Michigan could potentially play each other three times in a season.  
View Quote

It's going to be wild!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:03:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Looking forward to next year’s expanded B1G and playoff bracket.  Ohio State and Michigan could potentially play each other three times in a season.  
View Quote

Imagine Day going 0-3 in a single season against Michigan instead of over three years
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:07:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Imagine Day going 0-3 in a single season against Michigan instead of over three years
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Columbus would need a serious suicide hotline lol
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:51:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
UGA would be winning by 50 against either team
View Quote

In your dreams. They couldn't even beat Bama.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:10:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#13]
The 2016 Huskies were better than the 2023 Huskies. 2016 Jake Browning Huskies scored first on a Bama team that would have whooped both 2023 #1 and 2 easily and kept the game pretty close. Jake Browning had one pick 6. Penix shit the bed tonight with 3 picks.

Huskies were ass and I am mad about it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#14]

For fucks sake, it’s “yellow”.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:47:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The 2016 Huskies were better than the 2023 Huskies. 2016 Jake Browning Huskies scored first on a Bama team that would have whooped both 2023 #1 and 2 easily and kept the game pretty close. Jake Browning had one pick 6. Penix shit the bed tonight with 3 picks.

Huskies were ass and I am mad about it.
View Quote

That kid was not 100%. He deserves credit for gutting it out.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:32:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Congrats for the temp champs Michigan
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

While I’ve joked about it, I really hope this doesn’t happen. NCAA really cocked this thing up.  They should have gone full court press, figured out what actually occurred, and made a final determination.  They could have done that, IMO, quite quickly.

Fuck cheaters but I’d feel pretty bad for the players if they get this taken away from them because of some really bad decisions by the “adults in the room”.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

While I’ve joked about it, I really hope this doesn’t happen. NCAA really cocked this thing up.  They should have gone full court press, figured out what actually occurred, and made a final determination.  They could have done that, IMO, quite quickly.

Fuck cheaters but I’d feel pretty bad for the players if they get this taken away from them because of some really bad decisions by the “adults in the room”.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats how most titles with an ** next to it occur.  It's a full shitshow, especially being caught during the season.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:57:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Turning into a better game
View Quote

It took long enough. I thought it was headed to blowout status by the time the first quarter was over.
Congrats to the Michigan fans !
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 8:08:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Congratulations to the Michigan fans here. May your coming year be as insufferable as the last two with Georgia fans.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Congratulations to the Michigan fans here. May your coming year be as insufferable as the last two with Georgia fans.
View Quote

Fire Harbaugh

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#26]
I see Quinshon Judkins is transferring to Ohio State....that sort of surprises me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Final 2023 AP Poll conference breakdown
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Congrats to the cheaters!
Seriously though, good game. See you all next year.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#31]

But only 113 days til the new HH thread.

Right?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Right?

You would be correct.

6:00 am sharp
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Georgia and Bama should have the most returning talent.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hail to the victors valiant! Hail to the conquering heroes! Hail! Hail! To Michigan! The champions of the West!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
WHO’S GOT IT BETTER THAN US….

NOBODY!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Games over.  Armchair quarterback time. I finally just saw the last two quarters.  First let me say Go Blue !!  Now. On to my lowly skilled observations. Michigan went flat in the 2&3 rd quarter. They tried a few pass plays but was just short dump offs.  No traction .  Handed the ball off . Even when Washington knew it was going to be a hand off. That first quarter was brilliant on mixing  up the plays.  Totally had them confused.   Not so much in the 2nd and 3rd.  4 quarter they pushed the ball down the field.  I forgot the quarter back position even threw the ball. But end results is what matters .  Great job .  
 Now on to Washington.  First game I seen with Penix .  I know shouldn’t judge on one game.  If he is what y’all say he is, then he didn’t show up for this game.  I know Michigan defense had a lot to do with it.  But there should be still a solid time in the game where you can see the spark.  I only saw it on one drive.  Something was off with him.  Bright lights and the big show ?????   Some claim he was hurt.  Then he should have been pulled. That’s on the coach.  The player always wants to play.  Michigan definitely made Washington look like they didn’t belong.  I think they did.  Michigan looked much improved over the last couple of seasons.  More complete . Welcome to Big Boy Football.  Wardawg
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell yes
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOBODY!

Teams with character and no asterisk titles?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Venderbilt & Northwestern should play a trophy game every year. The outliers for their conferences. Not just talking the attendance figures.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOBODY!

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:37:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Games over.  Armchair quarterback time. I finally just saw the last two quarters.  First let me say Go Blue !!  Now. On to my lowly skilled observations. Michigan went flat in the 2&3 rd quarter. They tried a few pass plays but was just short dump offs.  No traction .  Handed the ball off . Even when Washington knew it was going to be a hand off. That first quarter was brilliant on mixing  up the plays.  Totally had them confused.   Not so much in the 2nd and 3rd.  4 quarter they pushed the ball down the field.  I forgot the quarter back position even threw the ball. But end results is what matters .  Great job .  
 Now on to Washington.  First game I seen with Penix .  I know shouldn’t judge on one game.  If he is what y’all say he is, then he didn’t show up for this game.  I know Michigan defense had a lot to do with it.  But there should be still a solid time in the game where you can see the spark.  I only saw it on one drive.  Something was off with him.  Bright lights and the big show ?????   Some claim he was hurt.  Then he should have been pulled. That’s on the coach.  The player always wants to play.  Michigan definitely made Washington look like they didn’t belong.  I think they did.  Michigan looked much improved over the last couple of seasons.  More complete . Welcome to Big Boy Football.  Wardawg
View Quote

Washington did look like they were wound too tight.  Being in that big of a game must have affected them.  First time for Michigan’s players, too, but getting into the playoffs last year likely acclimated them a little better.  I thought it was a good game, competitive until the last minutes of the fourth quarter.  No doubt Michigan was the better team, but Washington was good enough to make them earn the win.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Venderbilt & Northwestern should play a trophy game every year. The outliers for their conferences. Not just talking the attendance figures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think the playoff committee should take the bottom four Division 1 teams and have a playoff for them after the conference championship games.  Two weeks before the bowls start kicking off, so teams that normally don’t get much tv time get exposure along with extra practice sessions to build some depth.  More blue collar types of players that would probably make for good, competitive games.  I send emails to the playoff committee every now and then with that suggestion, but so far no responses.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think the playoff committee should take the bottom four Division 1 teams and have a playoff for them after the conference championship games.  Two weeks before the bowls start kicking off, so teams that normally don’t get much tv time get exposure along with extra practice sessions to build some depth.  More blue collar types of players that would probably make for good, competitive games.  I send emails to the playoff committee every now and then with that suggestion, but so far no responses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think I mistakenly got the response that was supposed to go to you.  Also looks like they confused you with another one of our regulars, based on the quality of the suggestion.

Dear Mrs. Wakeboarder,

Please quit wasting our time with you repeated suggestions on how we should do our job.  Our results have been flawless throughout our reign.  While you idiocy and trolling may be allowed on AR15.com, we have neither the time or desire to respond to it.  Click

the Playoff Committee

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've long promoted the worst teams playoff.  Maybe use wonky sound effects for the game and let the play by play people get drunk
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think I mistakenly got the response that was supposed to go to you.  Also looks like they confused you with another one of our regulars, based on the quality of the suggestion.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dear Mrs. Wakeboarder,

Please quit wasting our time with you repeated suggestions on how we should do our job.  Our results have been flawless throughout our reign.  While you idiocy and trolling may be allowed on AR15.com, we have neither the time or desire to respond to it.  Click

the Playoff Committee

I don't think his wife takes messages for him
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#47]

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39252279/2024-way-too-early-college-football-top-25

1) Georgia
2) Texas
3) Oregon
4) Alabama
5) Ohio State
6) Michigan
7) Ole Miss
8) Missouri
9) Arizona
10) Notre Dame
11) Washington
12) Penn State
13) Utah
14) LSU
15) Oklahoma
16) Florida State
17) Tennessee
18) Oklahoma State
19) Clemson
20) NC State
21) Kansas State
22) Louisville
23) Kansas
24) SMU
25) Iowa
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

Man, I'm in my early 40s  and still haven't seen a B2; IRL .

One of my all time favorite aircraft and I even had a Lego set kinda toy too.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Michigan is undefeated with Holly on the sidelines this year
View Quote

So.... maybe Holly is the orchestration behind the whole sign stealing thing!

Think about it. She is at all the games, on the sideline, "reporting". What better cover?

MI is undefeated when she is on the sidelines.

I think I may have solved this whole thing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39252279/2024-way-too-early-college-football-top-25

1) Georgia
2) Texas
3) Oregon
4) Alabama
5) Ohio State
6) Michigan
7) Ole Miss
8) Missouri
9) Arizona
10) Notre Dame
11) Washington
12) Penn State
13) Utah
14) LSU
15) Oklahoma
16) Florida State
17) Tennessee
18) Oklahoma State
19) Clemson
20) NC State
21) Kansas State
22) Louisville
23) Kansas
24) SMU
25) Iowa
View Quote

looks like they think bama found a replacement for milroe

Page / 332
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top