Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#1]
That's one way to rebrand the "Thought Hillary Was Gonna Win" rifle. 
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:16:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks to be ban state compliant.
View Quote

It is and the stocks switch out between regular and survival.
BTW
Nutnfancy likes .
KelTec RDB Survival- Nutnfancy Full Review

Keltec's Best Gun Yet? The Survival RDB!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That front sight...
View Quote

This, I'd be down but that's not right
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:22:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd be down for buying an incredibly light survival rifle for that SHTF scenario that is NEVER going to happen because i'm a gun nut and I spend money on goofy stuff.

But that is not going to be it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:24:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've got an RDB too. It's a lot of fun at the range and has had 0 malfunctions. They are great little guns, the only thing I would change is the mag release. On the regular RDB there's an ambi mag release that's easy to hit if you tuck your elbow too tightly to the stock. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have the RDB bullpup and really like it. No malfunctions, seems tight and has a decent trigger for a bullpup. I know some folks have had piston issues; mine has been fine. It's a nice range gun, but doesn't serve the duty rifle function of my X-95 or Tar-21. The survival model of the RDB is supposed to be exceptionally light.

I've got an RDB too. It's a lot of fun at the range and has had 0 malfunctions. They are great little guns, the only thing I would change is the mag release. On the regular RDB there's an ambi mag release that's easy to hit if you tuck your elbow too tightly to the stock. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing.

Agree. The mag release is clown shoes.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:28:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Form following function? Can't complain about that...

You don't want to blast ammo through a KelTec anyway!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:38:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a decent ban state option.  From the fine folks at Kel-Tec...

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Length of pull is measured in feet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:47:54 AM EDT
[#9]
"adjustable for a wide variety of ammunition"

Sweet ! I'll take one in .270 or 7X57 for $499.95. Take my money.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 1:02:46 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd rather save up another $500 and get a CZ Bren.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#11]
LOL Kel-Tec.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Looks like a decent ban state option.  From the fine folks at Kel-Tec...

http://i.imgur.com/MSx4dGM.png

http://i.imgur.com/PSv4ugd.png

http://i.imgur.com/LjeW53B.png
View Quote

I would buy one of those guns if it came with a metal receiver, or a design that didn't have a high chance of the bolt smashing into the plastic one at full speed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I would buy one of those guns if it came with a metal receiver, or a design that didn't have a high chance of the bolt smashing into the plastic one at full speed.
View Quote

Same here... would make a nice chuck-behind-the-rear-seat truck gun.  However, the glued plastic and wood screw construction is a real turnoff.  The plastic mags are garbage and fall out of stock pockets while shooting.  Then there's the stupid non-captive pin for folding/unfolding the receiver.  Use a button and latch, idiots!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I have an RDB, I like it a lot. I've never handled the survival version.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Same here... would make a nice chuck-behind-the-rear-seat truck gun.  However, the glued plastic and wood screw construction is a real turnoff.  The plastic mags are garbage and fall out of stock pockets while shooting.  Then there's the stupid non-captive pin for folding/unfolding the receiver.  Use a button and latch, idiots!
View Quote

I could forgive all those things, since it will accept any AR mag.

Hard to forgive all the reports of the bolt not being installed properly and literally smashing the back of the receiver off though, I feel like it could be fixed easily by reinforcing the area with an integrated buffer, and/or lengthening the system a little bit to give it more room to operate.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top