BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:16:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I loved the Mexican Pizza in college but honestly I haven't had one in like 15 years.  Being able to afford real food is one of the many perks of being gainfully employed.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Agreed and the posts have also convinced me that their quality sucks now too.   I thought maybe it was just the couple Taco Bells near me.
View Quote

It's hit or miss, but it's fast food so I always expect that.

I never really noticed or cared about the prices, but the last few times I've gone the total for just me has been like $11-12. And I'm not some huge, fat slob either.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't gone to a Taco Bell in probably 5-10 years but when I did, the Mexican Pizza was the only thing I ate.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
What’s that one they have that’s folded up like a coin purse?
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It will probably be replaced by Cool Ranch Doritos Mt. Dew.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it also getting rid of Baja Blast?

It will probably be replaced by Cool Ranch Doritos Mt. Dew.

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They've been dead to me since they got rid of the grilled stuffed burrito
View Quote

Basically this.  I'll go there once in a while, but when they dropped this and gorditas, I cut my visits by 90%.

Better for me anyway.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#8]
They are the only company that dares call a liquid 100% beef.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#9]
They keep cutting corners and dropping the things I like,guess I won't bother going back.

Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They keep cutting corners and dropping the things I like,guess I won't bother going back.

View Quote

It's honestly a damn mystery. Everyone else is adding options or refining what they make and Taco Bell goes "ah yeah sorry, you get a shitty taco and nothing else on the menu".
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I would love to meet the team of morons at Taco Bell that came up with these changes....

The first stupid thing was getting rid of the Carmel Empanada, then the Fiesta Taco salad. Those were the only two reasons I would visit them:

Conan Visits Taco Bell | CONAN on TBS
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Taco Hell hasn’t been good for at least 10-15 years.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I didn't want to hear that!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cabana sucks worse than Taco Bell now.  Some days the refried beans are runny and some days you can spackle with them
I didn't want to hear that!

Also, they got rid of their Green salsa which was basically the only reason to go. I haven't been to Taco Cabana since they ditched it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's honestly a damn mystery. Everyone else is adding options or refining what they make and Taco Bell goes "ah yeah sorry, you get a shitty taco and nothing else on the menu".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And raising the prices at the same time
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#15]
the Mexican Pizza Combo was my go-to.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Being in North Carolina I actually miss the Taco Bueno Muchaco. I always got it with meat beans cheese and potato. Its what trashy tacos I enjoyed. Now dont get me wrong I love real tex mex and real tacos as well, but sometimes you are in the mood for trashy. I also miss carne asada fries.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top