Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Wonder how much pressure the two most likely outside aggressors are bringing to bear.

The Chinese are looking at putting an absolute choke hold on rare earth metals. I've already seen reports the Tban is claiming the Chinese are stepping in with aid and assistance. They can process those minerals and leave mountains of highly toxic tailings without a care in the world. Kind of counterintuitively, they're apt to be pushing for a mostly bloodless exodus of westerners.

On the other hand, this is the a wet-dream hostage situation for the Iranians. They're going to want to bloody our noses in the worst kind of way. There are also creditable reports the Haqqani are moving to consolidate control...and they're the hardcore element in the region. We've been pounding the shit out of them for two decades, if anybody believes they have any intention of establishing a stable and less-theocratic rule IMO they're about to learn a hard lesson.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The videos will be horrible.

Westerners beheaded.

Blindfolded and shot.
View Quote

And a weak response from the U.S.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#3]
No idea if this will embed, but this is a good indicator of how much faith we have in our "agreement" with the people controlling the airfield. That has to be an ass-puckering climb-out. Godspeed to the crews doing this work.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorta makes you wonder what the taliban has planned for 9/11 doesn't it...
View Quote

I didn’t even think about that. I bet it will be horrific.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#6]
And of course Joe will fold, we are well past that point.
When you are surrounded by thousands of armed people you choices are limited.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know TL;DR is a thing but I implore all of you to read this and come to grips with exactly what these flights are bringing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/CBD0E8A8-FDD2-4408-8663-3133F618DDD0_jpe-2062944.JPG

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

View Quote

Yep. And what do I see over and over in all the pictures from Kabul. 99% men in the pictures. Fuck'em all. Leave them there, don't want a single Afghan male on US soil. 100% of the western educated females should be on those planes. Staying behind with that caliber of male is a true violation of human rights and pure evil.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wouldn’t be running their cock holsters so much if we started dropping MOABs on the home villages of the Taliban leadership.

Play games and watch your mom turn into atomized pink mist.

The only heart and minds I want to see are leaking on the ground where Taliban homes used to be. If we’re going to go out in a fight make the motherfuckers hurt.
View Quote

I agree with you in principle.  I'm not a military strategist....but it seems like we've backed ourselves into a corner by having what's left of our troops in one spot and surrounded by the enemy who is also surrounded by civilians.  Seems like we've been painted into an unwinnable position.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 10:51:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Whoo! I'm sure glad we have such a steady hand at the helm of the ship of state now.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:09:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo

It could be a very interesting day
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m more inclined to think the only thing the Taliban has planned for 9/11 is a victory parade.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#12]
This is just a stupid rotting potato clown show
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Potato Head got himself checkmated by a bunch of cavemen.
View Quote

Yep took his evacuation as them defeating America and will be parading with that feather in their cap for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#14]
The thief in the presidential seat has no balls and won't do a damn thing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#16]
They should demand personal “use” of Hunter Biden in return for an extension.  They’d probably get it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#17]
A POTUS with balls would tell them to fuck around and find out  in a mean Tweet. And mean it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Makes me wonder if this was a DOD, CIA plan to justify deploing Tactical Nukes in Afghanistan.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:32:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The biggest truth in the entire article.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The biggest truth in the entire article.

One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm all for the Taliban doing w/e the fuck they want from now on.  Elections have consequences, even stolen ones.  This is one of them, and no matter how bad it gets over there, it isn't our loss.  Well, except the billions in dollars of military equipment we left behind, but again, that's for the Afghanis to deal with.  The Taliban can have the place.  I never supported war there and 20 years of "nation building" was undone in less than 6 months.  This is the man the Dems, and the left wanted to lead this country so this is the bed they get to lay in.  The Taliban will set progressive agendas like women's rights and LGBTQIA+ back 100 years, and I couldn't care less.  Islam and leftism ideology were always a match made in hell.  I'm glad to see the world remembering it.
View Quote

But now it will be used as an excuse to bring hundreds of thousand "minorities" in to our country to totally not replace and disenfranchise the founding peoples descendants and kin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Does the Taliban use the Gregorian calendar?
View Quote

The religious Muslims, like the Taliban, use a lunar calendar with 12 months that accurately match the cycle of the moon.  Doesn't work for shit with the solar cycle though, their year is off by about ten days so anniversaries and holidays really drift.

They are sophisticated enough to use and understand the Western calendar though.  They aren't idiots.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wouldn’t be running their cock holsters so much if we started dropping MOABs on the home villages of the Taliban leadership.

The only heart and minds I want to see are leaking on the ground where Taliban homes used to be. If we’re going to go out in a fight make the motherfuckers hurt.
View Quote

The Taliban are Pashtun dominated.  Pashtunistan is half in Pakistan and half in Afghanistan.  The Taliban roots are on the Pakistani side, as much or more than the Afghan side.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#23]
They are tired of Thursday nights getting interrupted. Poor kids.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm guessing you're having a hard time accepting that America's influence around the World is in the shitter.  20 years of blood, sweat, and loss of treasure have resulted in NO APPRECIABLE benefit to the American citizenry, and you want to waste more.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:49:04 AM EDT
[#25]
They don't have to threaten him, just let him screw things up on his own as Bin Laden predicted.

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/osama-bin-laden-letters-al-qaeda-leader-frustrated/story?id=16268578

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#26]
They Tali know they have the upper hand. Now they are going to exploit it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Makes me wonder if this was a DOD, CIA plan to justify deploing Tactical Nukes in Afghanistan.

View Quote

What?
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Their male toxicity is just too much for Biden and his people….
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Im more concerned about what the CIA, FBI, etc have planned for 9/11 here inside the US.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im more concerned about what the CIA, FBI, etc have planned for 9/11 here inside the US.

Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wonder how much pressure the two most likely outside aggressors are bringing to bear.

The Chinese are looking at putting an absolute choke hold on rare earth metals. I've already seen reports the Tban is claiming the Chinese are stepping in with aid and assistance. They can process those minerals and leave mountains of highly toxic tailings without a care in the world. Kind of counterintuitively, they're apt to be pushing for a mostly bloodless exodus of westerners.

On the other hand, this is the a wet-dream hostage situation for the Iranians. They're going to want to bloody our noses in the worst kind of way. There are also creditable reports the Haqqani are moving to consolidate control...and they're the hardcore element in the region. We've been pounding the shit out of them for two decades, if anybody believes they have any intention of establishing a stable and less-theocratic rule IMO they're about to learn a hard lesson.
View Quote

The Iranians almost went to war with the Taliban before we did over oppression of the Shia.  The Taliban regard the Shia as heretics and will probably be putting a hard grip on the Hazaras and other Shia minorities again pretty quick.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can you elaborate on the bizarre fever dreams that prompted the circular computations that spit out this conclusion?
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not good, I hope we are moving a lot of air support into the area cause they are gonna need it.
View Quote

That requires planning, which we are apparently not very good at, probably because we were distracted with DEI training indoctrination.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

On 9/11, Joe will declare victory, and say this is all behind us now.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On 9/11, Joe will declare victory, and say this is all behind us now.  

Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to declare victory like that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#34]
At least that bad man Trump is gone.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

the deniability?... will it be plausible?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the deniability?... will it be plausible?

It never is and it never matters.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#36]
And Biden promptly and harshly replies "macaroni and bicycle".
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I know TL;DR is a thing but I implore all of you to read this and come to grips with exactly what these flights are bringing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/CBD0E8A8-FDD2-4408-8663-3133F618DDD0_jpe-2062944.JPG

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/ive-worked-refugees-decades-europes-afghan-crime-wave-mind-21506

View Quote

Amazing how blind the left is. Maybe this will change a few minds.
Preaching, choir etc.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Preaching, choir etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Preaching, choir etc.

Well, we ain't played Cowboys and Afghans yet.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#39]
When slojoe does not get Americans out on time are you ready to pay ransom to obidens new caliphate.Hard to believe they could screw this up this bad without a plan so we keep losing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top