Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine dropped 14 points this months for no reason. Nothing has changed in my credit since February.

14 points actually matters when you're at the score im at. I'm trying to build it back since my ex-wife wrecked it
View Quote

Something changed.  That's why your score changed.

Usually it is the amount reported in balance to available credit ratio that causes minor swings on a month to month basis.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Own a house outright is a bad financially?

I paid my house off and happy I did.

Make grass feel better on my feet!

When the cash is locked down, which it will..

How you going to pay?

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Your reading comprehension may suck less if you quoted the entire post instead of a partial sentence... but I doubt it.
View Quote
I realize that you're used to lazy people quoting five paragraph posts to reply to one sentence within the post.  I don't do that because I'm not a lazy a-hole.  I will quote the salient part of the post I'm replying to so readers can easily understand.  If you think I have misjudged you, then make your case to all and sundry here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This. It’s a DEBT score, not just a credit score. No debt?? You not good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you have any idea how credit scores work?

This. It’s a DEBT score, not just a credit score. No debt?? You not good.

Basically
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No credit....No score
View Quote
You don't need a credit score...unless your insurance carrier uses that to adjust your rates.  I don't know how often that happens and I don't know how to get around that.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ignore that guy and stop posting rational and informed posts!  This is GD after all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, because you are rational. Do you suppose the bankers are actually objectively rational, like Lehman, JP Morg, Manufacturers Hanover, et al, and the fed reserve are also rational, rather than making all they can right now, in the sure and certain knowledge that if it goes sideways those politicians you own will swoop in with a bailout and you can walk away free and clear whenever? I mean, you belong to the same country clubs and attend the same dinner parties and all?
Ignore that guy and stop posting rational and informed posts!  This is GD after all.

Hey, I got mine, you get yours. When you die, whoever has the most toys wins, and then there is just nothing, right? I mean because if there is anything after that, like where I have to answer for my choices
sans a substitute to pay for my stupidity on my behalf, that  will suck, so I'm going with this is all there is forever, so I can do whatever I can get away with.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What if OP's job is about to fire him for not getting a couple "shots" and he wants flexibility in a new job search?

Killing debt right now is a fantastic idea no matter what the rate is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well if it’s a low interest rate mortgage, it IS a bad financial decision

What if OP's job is about to fire him for not getting a couple "shots" and he wants flexibility in a new job search?

Killing debt right now is a fantastic idea no matter what the rate is.

In this case wouldn't it be better to not pay off the house and have the extra cash in hand to handle other expenses during uncertain times? I'm not trying to argue at all, honestly want to understand this.

Please bear with my crappy example I've been using to attempt to figure this out for myself.

I owe $50,000 on mortgage. Mortgage payment is $1000/month.

I have $50,000 squirreled away.

Option 1: I can spend all my savings and pay off house. I'm now saving $1000/month. In 50 months I will have recovered my $50,000 savings. If I lose my job on month 1 my expenses are $1000 less than they would have been, but I have little/no cash.

Option 2: continue to make my payments and hold the cash (let's not dive into investing it). If I lose my job in month 1, I have $50,000 to cover expenses. If I set aside 12 months of payments I have $38,000 cash to cover expenses until I can find a job.

In option 2 I am paying the interest longer so there is that. I guess that's where investing it comes in. I suppose my example is over simplified, but taking out interest (both mortgage and investment earnings) I would think cash is best?
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All you need for good credit is a stack of credit cards set to pay off in full each month. Give it ten years and the record of good payments gets your score into the top tier. Doesn't cost anything and you can even get paid to do it.
View Quote

This.

Most people who discuss credit scores on Arfcom are clueless as to how they work.

They are not a "debt score".  They do not need to make money off you to have a great score.

You DO have to have some kind of credit history, and you need to pay your bills.

When I paid off my mortgage, my credit score when down about 10 points after about 90 days.  That's it.  I have not paid a dime in credit card interest in over 15 years.

The people who have the biggest impact when paying off their mortgage to their score - is because it was likely the longest credit history they had.  For example, my oldest account is over 28 years old, a credit card I got in college.  I use that card every month for a very small charge, and autopay it.  This keeps it open.  However, when you pay off a mortgage and do not have any other credit lines open for a long time, this can impact your score.

Understand the game, get paid to play it, and benefit.

Or, bitch about it on arfcom, and listen to people chime in that are misinformed on how the scoring system works.  Your choice.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Credit score is a score of how profitable you are to creditors.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who cares about credit scores if you pay cash for everything.

It's a good feeling to have the house paid for, isn't it?
View Quote

This. I never cared about my credit score. I gave up the ego trip of a new vehicle decades ago so credit scores mean little. I pay cash or I don't buy it except for the mortgage loan when I discovered my credit score was 812.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
sans
View Quote
Stop using those fancy French words!  
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#12]
The FICO bullshit is a scam....

I am 63, very, very well off in terms of savings and investments....been liquid for many years....paid off my house in one big payment about 15 years and my FICO dropped like a rock....I pay cash for everything now....only card I use is AMEX and that if for motorhome and travel.  Cars and trucks are cash.

I belong to Lifelock and I get alerts monthly on my score and it is trending down, still  avery healthy number, but in my position I could care less.   I bought a new 2020  Toyota Land Cruiser January 2020 and was paying cash, the finance guy said he could get me an additional 1500 off the price if I financed thru Toyota credit.   I asked him how much did I need to finance, he said does not matter....so I financed 1000.   Got my additinal 1500 off and paid out the following month...

My FIL, who would be 92 if he was living, never owned a CC, he was cash 100%.  Cash for house, cars, appliances....in fact, not sure if they knew he existed.  My BIL's family is the same way today
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Mine dropped as well when I paid off my house and credit cards
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This.

Most people who discuss credit scores on Arfcom are clueless as to how they work.

They are not a "debt score".  They do not need to make money off you to have a great score.

You DO have to have some kind of credit history, and you need to pay your bills.

When I paid off my mortgage, my credit score when down about 10 points after about 90 days.  That's it.  I have not paid a dime in credit card interest in over 15 years.

The people who have the biggest impact when paying off their mortgage to their score - is because it was likely the longest credit history they had.  For example, my oldest account is over 28 years old, a credit card I got in college.  I use that card every month for a very small charge, and autopay it.  This keeps it open.  However, when you pay off a mortgage and do not have any other credit lines open for a long time, this can impact your score.

Understand the game, get paid to play it, and benefit.

Or, bitch about it on arfcom, and listen to people chime in that are misinformed on how the scoring system works.  Your choice.
View Quote

^^^
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I do, that's why mine is currently 0. I won't use credit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Stop using those fancy French words!  
View Quote

I thunk it were Latin.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:55:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why does it matter?

I could call my banker to have a loan tomorrow and he won't even run my credit.
View Quote

Humble brag score 810
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In this case wouldn't it be better to not pay off the house and have the extra cash in hand to handle other expenses during uncertain times? I'm not trying to argue at all, honestly want to understand this.

Please bear with my crappy example I've been using to attempt to figure this out for myself.

Option 1: I can spend all my savings and pay off house. I'm now saving $1000/month. In 50 months I will have recovered my $50,000 savings. If I lose my job on month 1 my expenses are $1000 less than they would have been, but I have little/no cash.

Option 2: continue to make my payments and hold the cash (let's not dive into investing it). If I lose my job in month 1, I have $50,000 to cover expenses. If I set aside 12 months of payments I have $38,000 cash to cover expenses until I can find a job.

In option 2 I am paying the interest longer so there is that. I guess that's where investing it comes in. I suppose my example is over simplified, but taking out interest (both mortgage and investment earnings) I would think cash is best?
View Quote
None of those.  Save $30K or so (or whatever it will take to tide you over until you get another job) and use the rest toward your mortgage.  Where is your $50K squirrelled away?  Have you been making 20% a year on it the past few years?  Because if not you are screwing yourself two ways.  But you do you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Mine dropped as well when I paid off my house and credit cards
View Quote

Paying off your credit cards makes your score go UP.  Not down.

Paying off your credit cards then CLOSING them makes your credit score go down.  This is because it impacts your oldest lines of credit, your average age of credit, and potentially your credit utilization will go up because if you close accounts you have less available credit extended to you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You'll be pleased to know that (responsible) people who pay off their credit card in full every month are referred to by the credit industry as "deadbeats".

That is because they generally pay no interest for using the CC company's money.
View Quote

Haven't used a credit card but once in 5 years and that was for replacing the engine in my car. It gave me the time I needed to move some assets around and paid it off. I'd rather be a deadbeat by their definition than a slave in reality.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I realize that you're used to lazy people quoting five paragraph posts to reply to one sentence within the post.  I don't do that because I'm not a lazy a-hole.  I will quote the salient part of the post I'm replying to so readers can easily understand.  If you think I have misjudged you, then make your case to all and sundry here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your reading comprehension may suck less if you quoted the entire post instead of a partial sentence... but I doubt it.

Fine.

Pulling a portion of a sentence out to discuss without the context of the rest of the conversation is intellectually lazy on your part and makes it more difficult for anyone else not directly involved to follow exactly what is being discussed.   Multi-quotes are not lazy, they add background and context to the conversation.

For example,  you chose to take a snipped of my comment about a minor score change and make enormous assumptions about it because you ignored the rest of the comment, nevermind the rest of the conversation.  

In what way, shape or form have you come to the conclusion that I "live by FICO"?    FYI, It's part of my monthly statement from my bank. It would take effort to not look at it.   Additionally, I mentioned it only because some people in this thread think that if you pay off debt, your score goes down.  Well, I added debt and my score went down.  So that logic is out the window.   As is the "profitability" rating assumption.  I have been very unprofitable to any of my lenders, yet I have a very high credit score, so that theory doesn't pan out either.  So that pretty much leaves credit score as a risk rating.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#22]
I paid off a credit card and mine dropped. I didn't close it, just zeroed out the balance. It's all a scam.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:21:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL........... Apparently he doesn't.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I paid off a credit card and mine dropped. I didn't close it, just zeroed out the balance. It's all a scam.
View Quote

The reality is that something else changed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
None of those.  Save $30K or so (or whatever it will take to tide you over until you get another job) and use the rest toward your mortgage.  Where is your $50K squirrelled away?  Have you been making 20% a year on it the past few years?  Because if not you are screwing yourself two ways.  But you do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, in my case I'm relatively young so my investments are pretty aggressive while making regular mortgage payments on a 30yr fixed. All extra $ is invested; no extra paid toward mortgage.

I was trying to stay simple in my example to figure out when there is a benefit to paying off early. I think my example was over simplified. I could pay my mortgage off, but I was under the impression this is not the best financial move (at least in my situation!).
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pulling a portion of a sentence out to discuss without the context of the rest of the conversation is intellectually lazy on your part and makes it more difficult for anyone else not directly involved to follow exactly what is being discussed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Pulling a portion of a sentence out to discuss without the context of the rest of the conversation is intellectually lazy on your part and makes it more difficult for anyone else not directly involved to follow exactly what is being discussed.
Not being involved?  Your entire quote appeared before my post.  They read that before they read my reply.
Multi-quotes are not lazy, they add background and context to the conversation.
Multi-quotes are immaterial to this conversation as this dispute doesn't involve multi-quotes.  [Biden]C'mon, man![/Biden]
you chose to take a snipped of my comment about a minor score change and make enormous assumptions about it because you ignored the rest of the comment
Dude, your credit score went down seven points, not one hundred points!  Get a grip!  And as I stated to you, your FICO score is not some hard-and-fast rule, which you seem to have not comprehended.  It can vary month to month even if you don't do anything  It also varies among the three major credit agencies, Experian, EquiFax, and TransUnion who will not all have the exact same FICO score.  How old are you?  Because I have never in my life worried about my FICO score.  Get over it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:26:16 AM EDT
[#27]
This shit kills me…. GD just blows it out daily with SHTF conspiracies and covid BS and then gets into a rager pillow fight over FICOs

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I could pay my mortgage off, but I was under the impression this is not the best financial move (at least in my situation!).
View Quote
In a perfect world, paying off your mortgage early is not the best financial advice.  You are correct.

Did you read what I wrote, though?  In a perfect world.  There is always risk, and that is what people who say "leverage to the hilt to make money faster" ignore.  Risk has a cost.  You pay money to mitigate risk.  That's called insurance.  Medical insurance, vehicle insurance, homeowner's insurance.  When you live life leveraged to the max to make the max, you risk the max.

Not saying that you are leveraged to the max, clearly you are not.  But risk has a cost.  It's up to you.  You can pay off your mortgage, then pile your money into investments without worrying about making a mortgage payment should you lose your job.  Just a thought.  If everything goes well you could very well be more successful if you don't take my advice.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Not being involved?  Your entire quote appeared before my post.  They read that before they read my reply.Multi-quotes are immaterial to this conversation as this dispute doesn't involve multi-quotes.  [Biden]C'mon, man![/Biden]Dude, your credit score went down seven points, not one hundred points!  Get a grip!  And as I stated to you, your FICO score is not some hard-and-fast rule, which you seem to have not comprehended.  It can vary month to month even if you don't do anything  It also varies among the three major credit agencies, Experian, EquiFax, and TransUnion who will not all have the exact same FICO score.  How old are you?  Because I have never in my life worried about my FICO score.  Get over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not being involved?  Your entire quote appeared before my post.  They read that before they read my reply.
Multi-quotes are not lazy, they add background and context to the conversation.
Multi-quotes are immaterial to this conversation as this dispute doesn't involve multi-quotes.  [Biden]C'mon, man![/Biden]
you chose to take a snipped of my comment about a minor score change and make enormous assumptions about it because you ignored the rest of the comment
Dude, your credit score went down seven points, not one hundred points!  Get a grip!  And as I stated to you, your FICO score is not some hard-and-fast rule, which you seem to have not comprehended.  It can vary month to month even if you don't do anything  It also varies among the three major credit agencies, Experian, EquiFax, and TransUnion who will not all have the exact same FICO score.  How old are you?  Because I have never in my life worried about my FICO score.  Get over it.

Yup,  just as I thought.  Reading comprehension still sucks since you can't look at a full comment in it's entirety.

I'll try a different way " Show us on the doll where my FICO score touched you"   You seem to care about it a LOT more than I do!
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Show us on the doll where my FICO score touched you"   You seem to care about it a LOT more than I do!
View Quote
I wasn't the one here whining that my FICO score went down seven points in one month.  How would we have known it if you hadn't have posted it complaining about it?  Changing seven points is laughable.  The three major credit agencies don't even calculate it the same, so they could be off twenty or thirty points from each other.  People who worry about their FICO score seem to live and die by their FICO score.  Unless you are a deadbeat with a FICO in the 600's, no one cares.  Better yet is a FICO of 0, or no FICO.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I wasn't the one complaining here that my FICO score went down seven points in one month, so obviously you care more than I do.  How would we have known it if you hadn't have posted it complaining about it?  Changing seven points is laughable.  The three major credit agencies don't even calculate it the same, so they could be off twenty or thirty points from each other.  People who worry about their FICO score seem to live and die by their FICO score.  Unless you are a deadbeat with a FICO in the 600's, no one cares.  Better yet is a FICO of 0, or no FICO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show us on the doll where my FICO score touched you"   You seem to care about it a LOT more than I do!
I wasn't the one complaining here that my FICO score went down seven points in one month, so obviously you care more than I do.  How would we have known it if you hadn't have posted it complaining about it?  Changing seven points is laughable.  The three major credit agencies don't even calculate it the same, so they could be off twenty or thirty points from each other.  People who worry about their FICO score seem to live and die by their FICO score.  Unless you are a deadbeat with a FICO in the 600's, no one cares.  Better yet is a FICO of 0, or no FICO.

Nope, you still don't get it
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#32]
You don’t make them any money by not paying interest.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#33]
What's the best place to get an accurate credit score?
My bank sends me monthly status reports but I am not sure how accurate it is,
Currently ~815 but it only captures one of my credit cards.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm amused at people who proclaim debt is always bad out of one side of their mouth while complaining about FICO scores out the other side. Seems a bit like teetotalers complaining about booze prices.  

Thanks. I needed a laugh today.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#36]
A credit score is the least important number to be aware of, much less obsess about.  That "score" word just messes with a person's psyche.  

If you want the ability to access credit you should understand how you get that ability and take some very minor steps to get to that point.  Then, worry more about living beneath your means and saving and investing.  This is why there's no such thing as common sense.  The majority of us don't even follow basic, objectively reasonably practices for managing money.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, I know all the ARF multi-millionaire's hate Dave Ramsey.. I just can't find their show on the radio to compare their plans.  He speaks frequently about "worshiping at the altar of FICO".  I'm not saying he has the only plan, the best plan, etc... all I know is, it absolutely works.  We have a fairly modest combined income (145ish) and have followed his plan to the letter since the day we were married.  Assuming we both work roughly another 20yrs, we will retire millionaires a several times over following his simple plan.

I'm perfectly OK w/ that.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I agree, I know all the ARF multi-millionaire's hate Dave Ramsey.. I just can't find their show on the radio to compare their plans.  He speaks frequently about "worshiping at the altar of FICO".  I'm not saying he has the only plan, the best plan, etc... all I know is, it absolutely works.  We have a fairly modest combined income (145ish) and have followed his plan to the letter since the day we were married.  Assuming we both work roughly another 20yrs, we will retire millionaires a several times over following his simple plan.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#39]
OP doesn't measure himself with credit scores, but starts a thread about them.

OP buy another house. 2 is better than one.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

You actually do though. Even though i get cash back and never pay interest on any ccs they still make money on transaction fees.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm amused at people who proclaim debt is always bad out of one side of their mouth while complaining about FICO scores out the other side. Seems a bit like teetotalers complaining about booze prices.  

Thanks. I needed a laugh today.

View Quote

Another gd poster who doesn't realize the forum is composed of people with differing views
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

He has a plan that works for the largest number of emotional monkeys.

We are all emotional monkeys.

If you can pick part of ramseys advice and give the math on how you can do better and have the discipline to stick to it then you can do well.

Unfortunately a large number of the folks who may talk about leveraging debt or making more investing are basically spending that extra cash on hookers and blow.

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s the shit to focus on, income, saving and reducing expenses.  People that live and die by their capacity for credit will never get ahead
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Same thing happened to me i dropped from a 850 to 810. Make sure you have ar least 4 open accounts. Use them for gas and leave a zmall bakance on them . I did that and went up again.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Another gd poster who doesn't realize the forum is composed of people with differing views
View Quote

Easy enough to find people who say both things if one is not wilfully blind.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, you do, because they still make money on the front end.  Do you think they care if you carry a balance or not?  Sure, they'll make some more if you carry a balance, but it's at more risk--because you are risky.  They get their 3% or 4% immediately when it gets charged.  If they can turn that money over several times a month, say four or five, they're doing very well.  They don't need some deadbeat charge card holder to hold on to a balance and risk not paying them at all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What's the best place to get an accurate credit score?
My bank sends me monthly status reports but I am not sure how accurate it is,
Currently ~815 but it only captures one of my credit cards.
View Quote
There is no such thing as an "accurate" credit score.  Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian all calculate your FICO score differently.  They are close to one another, but there is no defined formula.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I agree, I know all the ARF multi-millionaire's hate Dave Ramsey.. I just can't find their show on the radio to compare their plans.
View Quote
The issue with Dave Ramsey is that a) people who have half a brain already did this before they ever heard of Dave Ramsey, and b) the other idiot half need someone like him to tell them they're stupid because they are trying to live on three times their wages and getting deep in debt.  There is a subset that dislike him for eschewing debt because "smart" debt can make you money.  Which is true.  In a perfect world.

But you know what?  If you pay off your debts ASAP and then begin heavily investing, you aren't losing a sh*t-ton like people here make you think you are. Not at all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The reality is that something else changed.
View Quote

Agree.   Reducing credit card debt usually increases your score.

Try paying it off several days before the closing date and see if your score increases.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If you can pick part of ramseys advice and give the math on how you can do better and have the discipline to stick to it then you can do well.
View Quote
This is what amazes me.  Anyone who can do eighth grade math, maybe ninth grade if you are in a poor school system, can figure out the "should I do this or that?" questions he continually gets asked.  Yet grown men and women with room temperature IQs keep calling him up.  Honestly, how do these people graduate Middle School/Junior High (depending on where you live)? And many of these people have university degrees!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top