Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No..
Holy crap you post a bunch for a new scared pup!
View Quote

I am retired and have time on my hands.

Now if you can excuse me, I need to hit up the senior living center to assemble the old man army.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Holy shit! The United States is invading itself!!!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:38:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They are saying this one is a detour from the damaged I95 section.

View Quote

Which is exactly what they would say if they were actually about to start a war against conservatives
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#5]
HA!

I told you Idaho fuckers not to waste your money on plate carriers. You're fixin' to feel the wrath of 155 HE!

Steel rain motherfuckers, don't let your kids play with the DPICM bomblets.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

those are not tanks, they're M109 Paladins.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

those are not tanks, they're M109 Paladins.

To the average person they are close enough to what a tank looks like to mistakenly call them tanks.

Does it make it less stange that tracked howitzers are driving on a US highway?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Out of sight out of mind.   The motto of the horned toad and the mole featured tank.  
   In Desert mode they can vibrate and cover itself in the sand.  They won't be easy to spot.  
    That's when they are deployed from the underground intrastate railroad.
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:29:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Does it make it less stange that tracked howitzers are driving on a US highway?
View Quote

How else would you ask our military to train for both overseas operations as well as homeland defense without actually training? Think it will be all off road and no highway time?

Beyond that, how to get them from point A to point B if not stored on a range?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The UFO one or the Mexican/Central/South American one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if this has anything to do with the alien invasion?

The UFO one or the Mexican/Central/South American one?

Attachment Attached File

Well, in either case, it would be a safe bet that the current government isn’t even the tiniest bit interested in stopping it - either the one already in progress or the hypothetical little green beings (but don’t assume gender!
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
30th ABCT on the way to Ft Indiantown Gap?

81st ABCT and 116th Cav heading to Yak or NTC?
View Quote

116th isn't going anywhere as a BDE whole, but parts of them are all over the world right now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#12]
But will muh tungsten cube arrive befo it all goes down????
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 12:16:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
30th ABCT on the way to Ft Indiantown Gap?

81st ABCT and 116th Cav heading to Yak or NTC?
View Quote

81st is an SBCT Now, bradleys an tanks got turned in 2013ish.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow can they even do that? Have tanks in the US?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 7:27:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 7:54:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Bradley’s parked around the corner, welcome to the new world order.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#17]
https://localnews8.com/news/idaho-falls/2023/06/13/military-convoy-to-travel-on-idaho-falls-roads-wednesday/

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI) - The Idaho Army National Guard’s 1st of the 148th Field Artillery Regiment will move tracked vehicles along state roads from the Idaho Falls Training Area to its Idaho Falls Armory during the day on Wednesday, June 14.
The military convoy will consist of tracked and wheeled vehicles traveling at approximately 25 mph in return from an annual training event.

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://localnews8.com/news/idaho-falls/2023/06/13/military-convoy-to-travel-on-idaho-falls-roads-wednesday/

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI) - The Idaho Army National Guard's 1st of the 148th Field Artillery Regiment will move tracked vehicles along state roads from the Idaho Falls Training Area to its Idaho Falls Armory during the day on Wednesday, June 14.
The military convoy will consist of tracked and wheeled vehicles traveling at approximately 25 mph in return from an annual training event.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I 'member a buddy of mines dad was National Guard during Desert Shield and ended up driving a M60 tank about 30 miles on state and local roads in the middle of the night to get it where it needed to go to ship out.  Tore up some guardrail and left tracks that were visible for ten years.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I 'member a buddy of mines dad was National Guard during Desert Shield and ended up driving a M60 tank about 30 miles on state and local roads in the middle of the night to get it where it needed to go to ship out.  Tore up some guardrail and left tracks that were visible for ten years.  
View Quote

He had his orders and like a good soldier obeyed.  

Classmate of mine was told to go to X to meet someone within an hour.  He explained that he should have been told this hours earlier as the distance and terrain was too great.  Was told that he had his orders and to carry them out.  After saluting, he told his driver to take the cross country route.  "But that'll tear up the Humvee."  "We have our orders."  Rocks and small trees and thick brushes did not deter them and they arrived in a timely manner but the Humvee was trashed and needed scrapping.  When called on the carpet about destroying the Humee, he recited his orders and that he tried to object.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Yup.  Lots of tanks in L.A.  I personally helped build several of them.  The largest was 3 million gallons IIRC.  The site was tricky, had to do a lot of special foundation remediation and grading.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Hollywood one is CA National Guard from 2020, “Summer of Love”.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Who the fuck is Derek Broes? What a goober.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:36:23 PM EDT
[#24]
I saw a LOT of armed men in n. Idaho yesterday, but they were all in Home Depot and Walmart shopping.

Not sure if that counts.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Who the fuck is Derek Broes? What a goober.
View Quote
Looks like a nutter to me. I just went to his twitter page and his youtube page. Dude looks like some sort of religion/conspiracy idiot.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I saw a column of tanks driving down Shore drive one day. It was in the early 80 I guess.

They were coming from Ft Story heading to the Amphib base.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI) - The Idaho Army National Guard’s 1st of the 148th Field Artillery Regiment will move tracked vehicles along state roads from the Idaho Falls Training Area to its Idaho Falls Armory during the day on Wednesday, June 14.

View Quote

We ran into them doing the same thing last summer, when we were driving somewhere between Idaho Falls and Craters of the Moon. Stopped at a gas station and some of the dudes driving support vehicles were there buying ice cream bars and stuff - said they'd been out playing around in the desert for a few days.

Or possibly it's just a big giant conspiracy and belongs in the Starvation and Doom thread?
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, don’t worry…it’s gonna arrive suddenly, with 10,000 other Tungsten cubes.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They are saying this one is a detour from the damaged I95 section.

View Quote

Dude the guy you are posting is some wak job, quit stirring the pot.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#30]
The Government says fuck no to paying the 4-axle rate for a Stryker twice to bypass the I95 fuck-up on highways, so they're using the city streets, and you ever try to hand cash from the driver's hatch to a NJ toll taker?

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:00:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Threads like this are dumb
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
1 weekend a month, 2 weeks a year?
View Quote

My wife is supporting this black ops event in the northwest. If you stub your toe, you might just see her.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:18:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Dude the guy you are posting is some wak job, quit stirring the pot.
View Quote

I am just posting what OP was probably seeing posted around the net since he didn't include anything in his post.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top