Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#1]
He took that piece of trash to the Train Station.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet the shooter was an illegal with prior military or army training and experience.

He probably works for the cartel in some manner and is probably back in Mexico.

I doubt they will find , unless they have his prints already.

I would probably go not guilty if I was on the jury.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Good shoot all day long … as for the rest of the speculation …

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:15:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looked like he was still threatening people with death or great bodily harm in them middle of a robbery to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's great that TX is not VA.  Simple as that.

So that's a "no"

Looked like he was still threatening people with death or great bodily harm in them middle of a robbery to me.

How, when the last shot was fired?  Which is mostly all I'm concerned about.  The robber is laying there.  He no longer has the pistol in or near his hands.  Absent the imminent threat of serious bodily harm, there's no justification for deadly force in self-defense.  Are you going to claim that you need to use deadly force to stop the fleeing robber or retrieve your property, when the robber is laying there, immobile, bleeding, and he doesn't have his gun within reach?

All of these problems can be overcome, and as I wrote, I doubt Ogg really wants to charge the shooter, but it's not a good position to have yourself in, as a private citizen csught up in a situation where you might have to use deadly force to protect yourself, others, or your property.

I haven't checked, and even though I've driven down Gessner more than a few times, I haven't been in that taqueria, but the local tv station website's comments section has claims that the restaurant was placarded as a 51% establishment.  Likely incorrectly so, but that might also induce someone to not want to hang around.  Though I can't remember if it's a defense to that charge if you have to use your weapon lawfully in self-defense.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#6]
why have they not released the name of the dead robber yet?

i want to hear about his record.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sec. 9.41.  PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY.  (a)  A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property.(b)  A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:
(1)  the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when he dispossessed the actor;  or
(2)  the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or fraud against the actor.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974.  Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.

Sec. 9.42.  DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY.  A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:(1)  if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41;  and
(2)  when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A)  to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime;  or
(B)  to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property;  and
(3)  he reasonably believes that:
(A)  the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means;  or
(B)  the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

View Quote

Is this Texas statues?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How, when the last shot was fired?  Which is mostly all I'm concerned about.  The robber is laying there.  He no longer has the pistol in or near his hands.  Absent the imminent threat of serious bodily harm, there's no justification for deadly force in self-defense.  Are you going to claim that you need to use deadly force to stop the fleeing robber or retrieve your property, when the robber is laying there, immobile, bleeding, and he doesn't have his gun within reach?

All of these problems can be overcome, and as I wrote, I doubt Ogg really wants to charge the shooter, but it's not a good position to have yourself in, as a private citizen csught up in a situation where you might have to use deadly force to protect yourself, others, or your property.

I haven't checked, and even though I've driven down Gessner more than a few times, I haven't been in that taqueria, but the local tv station website's comments section has claims that the restaurant was placarded as a 51% establishment.  Likely incorrectly so, but that might also induce someone to not want to hang around.  Though I can't remember if it's a defense to that charge if you have to use your weapon lawfully in self-defense.
View Quote
youve used that phrase a couple of times...

I am not sure it is actually in TX statutes.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#9]
all this speculation on where the perp was headed, whether he had another weapon, was he completely disabled when he went down, why the Samaritan left, how Texas law is written, interpreted, and enforced

everything based on a short video

But we're CERTAIN about what transpired
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's great that TX is not VA.  Simple as that.

So that's a "no"

The clip I watched paused at the video when the shooting started.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:28:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When you're investigating why someone got shot, you kind of want to talk to the person that shot him.  Especially since, more often than not, shooting people is a crime.
View Quote
This, but at the same time I still think lawyering up and shutting up is the best option, even if what you did was legally in the right. Nothing good can come from talking to the police.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The bad guy's total lack of movement after the first volley of shots and the fact that when he fell the gun separated from him by at least 3 feet would indicate he was no longer acting in a manner consistent with the threat of immediate lethal harm.

An autopsy report would be necessary to determine that, but the body language says that he was hit in some really important stuff really early in the shooting.

Plenty of times.

But those people were actively continuing the threat. Someone who goes down to the ground but is still trying to shoot you or clear a jammed weapon so they can resume shooting you is a threat.

Someone who goes down hard, doesn't move once they are down, and where the gun they were holding flies out of their hands and out of their reach is not one of those situations.

Firstly, my "thinking" has dick to do with anything. The standards for lawful use of lethal force are set out by the courts, and the standard that every jurisdiction in the land holds is that lethal force can be used to stop an immediate threat. Once that threat has stopped, so has the justification for the use of lethal force.

It doesn't matter a cold bucket of fuck what anyone on this board "thinks" about it, that's the requirement of the law.

You can legally shoot someone to stop them from harming you or other innocent parties. You cannot shoot them to ensure they are dead.

The first three shots are easily justifiable. The second volley less so, but possibly. The 8th shot is really fucking iffy based on what is seen in the video.

The 9th, taking place AFTER about a 2.5 second pause where the shooter actually picks up the other guy's weapon? Fucking hardly.

It is going to take some extraordinarily skillful articulation to try and weave what is seen in the video into a righteous shoot. "He fucking deserved it." isn't an allowable defense in court, regardless of how anyone here feels about it.

I didn't dictate shit. I'm telling you what reality looks like. If you don't like it, change the law. Don't bitch at me about what it fucking says.
View Quote

Unfortunately I beleive you are correct.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He took that piece of trash to the Train Station.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So I just saw the full video where the shooter fires several shots.

He fires a volley of shots and the bad guy goes down. He continues to shoot as the bad guy is down, with 8 shots being fired.

Then a 9th shot happens after about a two and a half second delay at point blank.

The actions and body language in the video on the second volley of shots and especially on that last shot are not self defense.

So it's no wonder Houston PD wants to talk to the guy. It's a pretty solid murder case assuming the jury doesn't nullify because of the "he fucking deserved it" defense.
View Quote

How can you "murder" a dead guy?!?

What difference does it make if he shot once or 10 times?!?

GD: high cap mags are good and necessary.

Also GD: never shoot a criminal more than one time.

No wonder the country is in the shape it's in. With friends like some of y'all, who needs enemies.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:37:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Absent the imminent threat of serious bodily harm, there's no justification for deadly force in self-defense.  
View Quote

Evil can never be dead enough

And a message from the grave:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

LOL.

It was a good shoot until that last shot.  Now add in the fact that the guy fled and it looks bad for for the boomer.
View Quote

They were all good shots as long as they hit the perp.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
HOUSTON - Police say a customer shot and killed a suspect who was robbing other patrons inside a Houston restaurant.

According to the Houston Police Department, the customer who shot the suspect left the scene, and they want to question him. He has not been charged.

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox13news.com/www.fox13news.com/content/uploads/2023/01/932/524/wanted-for-questiong.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Surveillance photos of a man wanted for questioning in a fatal shooting of a robbery suspect. He has not been charged. (Photo: Houston Police Department)

Police released photos of a man they want to speak with and his vehicle, a 1970s or ’80s model pickup truck with no bed.

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox13news.com/www.fox13news.com/content/uploads/2023/01/932/524/wanted-for-questioning-truck.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

The police department says the suspect collected money from patrons, and then one of the other customers took out his own gun and shot the suspect multiple times.

Police say the shooter then took the stolen money from the suspect and gave it back to the customers. He and the other patrons then left, officials say.

The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.

More
View Quote

I bet that guy has a Tac13 he carries around in a gym bag and is diabetic hypoglycemic. Might have worked for NSA. Lives in a faraday cage, checking out crazy shit in our crazy world, in a building set to blow.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#18]
The man needs to have an atty before he says a word to cops. He needs to have a defense for the anchor shot after securing the weapon.

Remember it's a legal system, not a justice system.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That was maybe a 2 second delay before shot 9. Standard pistol calibers are horrible stoppers so if the bad guy moved I would have fired again too. Watch people at the range, some will spam the trigger while others fire 3 times or 2 or 4 in this case. He probably realizes that he is nearly out of ammo so he saves a round or two.

The way this video ended should have had the owner and customers loading homey in a rug or box and tossing the piece of shit into the nearest dumpster. Mop up and free beer and tacos.
View Quote

I like the jib of your sail.

Great minds think alike I guess.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I bet that guy has a Tac13 he carries around in a gym bag and is diabetic. Might have worked for NSA. Lives in a faraday cage, checking out crazy shit in our crazy world, in a building set to blow.
View Quote

IIRC he was hypoglycemic
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

IIRC he was hypoglycemic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet that guy has a Tac13 he carries around in a gym bag and is diabetic. Might have worked for NSA. Lives in a faraday cage, checking out crazy shit in our crazy world, in a building set to blow.

IIRC he was hypoglycemic

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#22]
according to this news article, his attorney has reached out to the police. go to the 56 second mark for the reporter to state that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/customer-shoots-and-kills-armed-robber-in-houston-taco-shop/vi-AA165A8p?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=06ec8e20715b497c924452035bd75749&category=foryou
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You are not one of us. You are not from this state. You don't live in Houston. You are not going to be on a jury of the hero's piers.  Why do you keep arguing in favor of the dead felon?

You made your point several pages back. We read it. We don't agree with your feelings.

Texans have a low tolerance for bullshit. Hence our very loose deadly force laws here.

Homie had no business invading that taqueria and he knew it and he paid the price. It's  as simple as that.

When a Texas judge writes a warrant it always includes the phrase "Against the peace and dignity of the state of Texas."  Meaning the people of Texas.

Invading a taqueria and waving a gun around and threatening peaceful people with death or bodily harm certainly comes under the meaning of that phrase.

This is our business. It is none of your business.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I doubt Ogg really wants to charge the shooter, but it's not a good position to have yourself in, as a private citizen csught up in a situation where you might have to use deadly force to protect yourself, others, or your property.
View Quote

I thought people calling the HarrisCo DA "Ogg" were like people calling the Chitcago mayor "Beetlejuice".

I thought wrong.

https://www.harriscountyda.com/kim-ogg-harris-county-district-attorney
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#25]
That shoot looks reasonable to me.
The old guy looks like a day laborer that works hard everyday and doesn't want the hassles of the man in his life.

I wish him well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#26]
I think a lot of good people are at a point in this country where they no longer give a shit what is legal or not.  You're going to reach a point where people decide they aren't bound by law - considering that law doesn't protect them from criminals, yet seems to protect the criminals themselves.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:02:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
youve used that phrase a couple of times...

I am not sure it is actually in TX statutes.
View Quote

The statute in question is Texas Penal Code Section 9.32.  It reads as follows:

(a)A person is justified in using deadly force against another:
(1)if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31 (Self-defense); and
(2)when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A)to protect the actor against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; or
(B)to prevent the other’s imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.
(b)The actor’s belief under Subsection (a)(2) that the deadly force was immediately necessary as described by that subdivision is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:
(1)knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the deadly force was used:
(A)unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor’s occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;
(B)unlawfully and with force removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with force, the actor from the actor’s habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; or
(C)was committing or attempting to commit an offense described by Subsection (a)(2)(B);
(2)did not provoke the person against whom the force was used; and
(3)was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the force was used.
(c)A person who has a right to be present at the location where the deadly force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the deadly force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the deadly force is used is not required to retreat before using deadly force as described by this section.
(d)For purposes of Subsection (a)(2), in determining whether an actor described by Subsection (c) reasonably believed that the use of deadly force was necessary, a finder of fact may not consider whether the actor failed to retreat.

So, what's going to apply here is whether the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary to prevent one of two things:  the other guy's use, or attempted use, of unlawful deadly force, OR the commission of one of several felonies, robbery being one of them.  Neither is the situation when the good guy fires the 9th shot, and that's the problem.  

"Immediately necessary" is the key here, and it's not apparent that it was immediately necessary when the good guy shot him that last time.  Articulate to me, the threat of deadly force the bad guy has on the ninth shot.  He doesn't have a gun anymore.  He's laying there leaking.  Which also means he's not leaving the scene, either, so the good guy's deadly force on the ninth shot  isn't immediately necessary to prevent the robbery.

We can go through 9.31 if you like, but it's not going to add any more light on the situation.

Don't anchor shoot people on video, and there's video everywhere these days.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No wonder the country is in the shape it's in. With friends like some of y'all, who needs enemies.
View Quote

Nobody in this thread said that only one shot was justifiable and, nobody in this thread disagrees that the perp shouldn't have been deaded for his deeds.

The point is really simple and it doesn't matter what part of the country you come from.

If you have to use lethal force be sure it's justified and do not return for an anchor shot after the perp is down and unarmed, especially on film .

Like it or not you risk your freedom if the wrong DA gets ahold of it .

Everyone's emotions aside, this is good advice and I would hope armed citizens would know better.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I like the defense:  I shot the criminal until the threat was was over.  Defense - we saw you shoot him 7 more times after he died.  Then I was shooting a dead body, not the criminal.  Shooting a dead body is not a crime anymore.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Keshawn fucked around and found out
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He will probably walk, but then the family lawsuit will come.
View Quote
He should counter sue for emotional damage from killing their piece of shit family member
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#32]
“But he shot him in the back it’s murder” herp derp
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quantavious mashawn Ricardo qwispella smith.
And they call him “LELE”
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The clip I watched paused at the video when the shooting started.
View Quote

Me too.  Vented my spleen at Fargo last night (which was stupid, I might add), and figured that was it.

Saw this thread, opened it, saw JW777 saying it wasn't kosher, and he's usually really reliable.  Found the "Gage" tweets in this thread with the rest of the surveillance video, and said, "Oooh, that's not going to go over well.  Shit."

I hope he gets away with it.  I'm also quite curious about why we haven't heard who the deceased was yet.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Evil can never be dead enough

https://preview.redd.it/ae6songdtol81.png?auto=webp&s=fa80761f2d4ad21f04b109be74a114c58ea5e191

And a message from the grave:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/Worse_jpg-2302640.JPG

Oh, I don't disagree.  I'm just trying to educate my fellow Texans so they don't possibly go to jail should, God forbid, they find themselves in a similar situation.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maybe he doesn't want people to get a false impression of their potential legal liability in Texas based on a willfully false reading of the law?

I think the robber got what he deserved too, but you don't want to send people out there wrongly informed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are not one of us. You are not from this state. You don't live in Houston. You are not going to be on a jury of the hero's piers.  Why do you keep arguing in favor of the dead felon?

You made your point several pages back. We read it. We don't agree with your feelings.

Texans have a low tolerance for bullshit. Hence our very loose deadly force laws here.

Homie had no business invading that taqueria and he knew it and he paid the price. It's  as simple as that.

When a Texas judge writes a warrant it always includes the phrase "Against the peace and dignity of the state of Texas."  Meaning the people of Texas.

Invading a taqueria and waving a gun around and threatening peaceful people with death or bodily harm certainly comes under the meaning of that phrase.

This is our business. It is none of your business.

Maybe he doesn't want people to get a false impression of their potential legal liability in Texas based on a willfully false reading of the law?

I think the robber got what he deserved too, but you don't want to send people out there wrongly informed.
People need to learn the difference between a descriptive statement, and a prescriptive one. I doubt very seriously JW wants this guy to go to prison -and I don't either- but it's absolutely true the last shot at least is going to require some pretty solid articulation that isn't quite as obvious as the opening volley.

I hope the guy gets off, and in Texas he very well might. But there's absolutely places in this country where that last shot would get you jammed up when the previous ones would have been deemed justified, and it's foolish to pretend otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Nobody in this thread said that only one shot was justifiable and, nobody in this thread disagrees that the perp shouldn't have been deaded for his deeds.

The point is really simple and it doesn't matter what part of the country you come from.

If you have to use lethal force be sure it's justified and do not return for an anchor shot after the perp is down and unarmed, especially on film .

Like it or not you risk your freedom if the wrong DA gets ahold of it .

Everyone's emotions aside, this is good advice and I would hope armed citizens would know better.
View Quote

So, you're saying the perp in the video was unarmed?

And you know this how?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#38]
NRA is sharing the video on Facebook.

Whether they are using it for advertising or will actually back the defender remains to unfold.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:45:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Lol when I worked for HFD before moving to a different department this was my area. The S.W.A.T. (Southwest Alief Texas). Complete shithole. We'd be out and about and see an old white couple out shopping and think wtf are you doing here! They'd probably lived there since before it got bad and just never left.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#40]
I hope based taco customer is never found. Murder every robber because they have no respect for life or law.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Whether they are using it for advertising or will actually back the defender remains to unfold.
View Quote
Which video?  The one that cuts out before the shooting?  Or the filler version?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:51:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I bet the shooter was an illegal with prior military or army training and experience.

He probably works for the cartel in some manner and is probably back in Mexico.

I doubt they will find , unless they have his prints already.

I would probably go not guilty if I was on the jury.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck the NRA.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:56:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Which video?  The one that cuts out before the shooting?  Or the filler version?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The edited version.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I just saw the full video where the shooter fires several shots.

He fires a volley of shots and the bad guy goes down. He continues to shoot as the bad guy is down, with 8 shots being fired.

Then a 9th shot happens after about a two and a half second delay at point blank.

The actions and body language in the video on the second volley of shots and especially on that last shot are not self defense.

So it's no wonder Houston PD wants to talk to the guy. It's a pretty solid murder case assuming the jury doesn't nullify because of the "he fucking deserved it" defense.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:07:27 AM EDT
[#46]
What makes some of you guys think the shooter is some highly-skilled operator? All I saw was a guy willing to use lethal force in a pretty generous manner. Most folks don’t have as much of that willing mindset to share dynamic violence,  but it doesn’t make him Delta or a sicario.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#47]
He might be in a bit of trouble. It was initially a good shoot, but shooting him on the ground and advancing to put in a head shot might not sit too well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:09:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The one that cuts out.

I haven't looked hard enough to find the full one yet
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

When they say nothing they say everything.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top