Page / 75
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7mD4ITnKpi/?igshid=1kpj2584t12m

read the comments!! Omg so much spice
View Quote
Too late. Deleted. Cliff notes on the comments?
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently TTI's instagram page is now deactivated....
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
I posted a comment and their site went down shortly after.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 11:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Most of the comments were #edgeoftheprecious.  I asked where Taran Weinstein was, since he wasn't in the pic
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:00:33 AM EDT
[#5]
New video has emerged:

Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:07:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Since seem em all...still not concerned.

She's an adult, shes armed, she's capable.

He's probably seen it before....in 3D...
View Quote
Absolutely.

I’d pick her up, and put her on like an N95.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yea no shit, who likes attractive women?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That was Rachel Hathaway
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it last year or the year before at Shot Show that one of his gun bunnies was interviewed by the media and came out as super anti gun?
Pretty sure he dropped her pretty damn quick once he confirmed it.
That was Rachel Hathaway
Hathaway was an amazing gun bunny.

Wish she never left.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#9]
All I saw was a woman smoking a cig. I had the sound off though; did he say something creepy?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:12:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:13:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I had been smarter as a young man, I would have made myself a career of my most favorite hobby, and then figured out a way I could surround myself with hot chicks and movie stars too.  Yeah, streaming it out was creepy - if it was me I would have kept that shit just between me and her, but then again there are plenty of men who put their wives and girlfriends doing even worse out on the interwebz.  If I ever meet Taran, I may not want to shake his hand for fear of where it's been, but that's about the limit of my aversion to him and his habits.
View Quote
Kinda where I’m at too.

And I like his basepads, they are so good the frickin’ chinese are knocking them off. I don’t seem them knocking off the other brands.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:22:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Cute girl, huge turnoff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I saw was a woman smoking a cig. I had the sound off though; did he say something creepy?
Cute girl, huge turnoff.
For sure.

So after reading some comments it seems he wanted to see the tip of her precious. The lord of the rings euphemism definitely makes it seem creepier than if he just asked to see her dick in a straightforward manner that indicates they have a comfortable relationship.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:26:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ive always been confused on their relationship

Does she work there?

Is she just a sponsored shooter in the area that's always there?

Watched without sound, have to admit it looks creepy
View Quote
If you watch a good chunk of tarans videos, him and jade have a very interesting dynamic thats different from the other gun bunnies he has.

She definitely polishes his knob on the frequent.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Apparently TTI's instagram page is now deactivated....
View Quote
?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#16]
You can spend years building a business and then burn it down it seconds.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Maybe she just wanted a man that wasn't so handsy all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol you obviously haven't been paying attention, she has her own trail of drama following her around.
Go on...
She cheated on her husband, the one who was doing all of Jerry's videos, with Nubs the 3 gun shooter with no hands. It's also the reason Jerry had almost no YouTube content for a couple of years.

The husband was on Reddit with the play by play of the train wreck.
Maybe she just wanted a man that wasn't so handsy all the time.
I gotta hand it to the man. Jody 2.0
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:34:12 AM EDT
[#19]
You've been blocked. I'm watching comments get deleted by the minute on his IG. Lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:35:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
He wants to see more of her body, just like 99% of every male here...even if they won't admit it...

And the Puritans amongst us like have the most "unpure" thoughts about her nekkidness...
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:35:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You've been blocked. I'm watching comments get deleted by the minute on his IG. Lol
View Quote
Dang. Think it's the first time that's happened, then again, I usually don't troll on instagram. But this was too good to pass up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:36:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:40:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Likely. Page is still up for me. He’s still getting torched in the comments, but you’ve got to scroll for a while to see them. Probably blocking users & deleting comments as fast as they’re posted.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#24]
It might seem creepy to you because a bunch of young gun bunny IG models want to hang around his place in tights and sports bra's. But have you ever thought that maybe you're the creepy guy? If you don't have a bunch of 20 something year old women wanting to hang around you in skimpy clothing, obviously your lacking something that he isn't. Whether it be fame, money, charisma, etc.

Good for him. He's cultivated a following based on what he's good at.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:52:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Omg that’s perfect.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 12:57:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

For sure.

So after reading some comments it seems he wanted to see the tip of her precious. The lord of the rings euphemism definitely makes it seem creepier than if he just asked to see her dick in a straightforward manner that indicates they have a comfortable relationship.
View Quote
he just asked to see her dick

??????? To each their own,I'm just kind of old fashioned I guess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He’s a creep. Most guys in the industry who associate with gun bunny influencers are. He’s just a bigger creep.

Why don’t we talk about how the queen of bunnies AlexZedra is single again.
View Quote
Did she screw all of the tech nerds that made the latest COD so that she could be featured in it?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:29:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Dang. Think it's the first time that's happened, then again, I usually don't troll on instagram. But this was too good to pass up.
View Quote
Are you a "3 gunner" or participate in any of those gun related game events?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Absolutely.

I'd pick her up, and put her on like an N95.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:36:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Gun industry drama really is BEST drama.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:36:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dammit. Sorry I should have known to screen shot like crazy knowing it would get deleted.

I can't post pictures. But the post was a picture of the harem saying something about shot show.

first comment was
"oh that's precious!"

followed by a plethora of

precious!

soooo precious!!!

how precious!!!!

lots of heart emojis. Hahahahaha. Love the spicy insta comments.

again... sorry I didn't capture it all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Man, the same people complaining about SJW types and the me too movement do a 180 and complain about this. Lighten up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:48:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Who gives a fuck?

Is this where we are?

Oh no, some guy wants to see some chicks pussy.

Fucking retarded ass SJW bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm just here to enjoy some spicy memes that generate from shot show drama. Always a good show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 3:13:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm just here to enjoy some spicy memes that generate from shot show drama. Always a good show.
View Quote
Is he at SHOT or the AVN?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 3:26:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
you know he had a pepperoni hot pocket in his other hand while filming
View Quote
Bullshit.  He’s a BBQ beef guy through and through.  I can tell just by lookin’ at ‘im.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 3:44:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 4:40:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
They dropped her over stealing valor. Apparently she claimed to be a Marine when she was let go or separated with the Core after like 90 days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've hung with Amy a few times....cool chick, but I thin there was some big falling out between her in Taran Tactical
They dropped her over stealing valor. Apparently she claimed to be a Marine when she was let go or separated with the Core after like 90 days.
Core?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 4:43:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Everyone defending Taran until you realize your daughter might get railed by her boss someday.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 4:52:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Many people conflate the Firearms Industry and Gun Rights. The Firearms Industry is not automatically Pro 2nd Amendment. People seem to forget that.
He is a type 7 FFL/Manufacturer and that exempts him from a lot of California's gun control laws. Plus his connections to Hollywood take it one step further.

Since he's tied to being the go to trainer for Hollywood. He's wiggled his way into the exemptions.

"The provisions listed in Section 16590 do not apply to any instrument or device.which is possessed or used during the course of a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event" (Penal Code 17720.)

In California, "A person commits criminal possession of a firearm when the person carries a firearm in a public place or on any public street while masked so as to hide the person's identity." (Penal Code 25300(a).) But that doesn't apply to Hollywood there's an exception for the "possession of an unloaded firearm or a firearm loaded with blank ammunition by an authorized participant in, or while rehearsing for, a motion picture, television, video production, entertainment event, entertainment activity, or lawfully organized and conducted activity when the participant lawfully uses the firearm as part of that production, event, or activity." 25300(b)(4).)

California generally bans people from carrying a concealed firearm. (Penal Code 25400.) But "Section 25400 does not apply to, or affect.The possession of a firearm by an authorized participant in a motion picture, television, or video production, or an entertainment event, when the participant lawfully uses the firearm as part of that production or event, or while going directly to, or coming directly from, that production or event," or the "transportation of a firearm by an authorized employee or agent of a supplier of firearms when going directly to, or coming directly from, a motion picture, television, or video production, or an entertainment event, for the purpose of providing that firearm to an authorized participant to lawfully use as a part of that production or event."

"Section 26350" California's ban on "openly carrying an unloaded handgun" "does not apply to, or affect, the open carrying of an unloaded handgun by an authorized participant in, or an authorized employee or agent of a supplier of firearms for, a motion picture, television or video production" (Penal Code 26375.)

California generally bans the "unloaded open carry" of firearms that are not handguns, too. (Penal Code 26400.) But there's a special exemption for "an authorized participant in, or an authorized employee or agent of a supplier of firearms for, a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event, when the participant lawfully uses that firearm as part of that production or event, as part of rehearsing or practicing for participation in that production or event, or while the participant or authorized employee or agent is at that production or event, or rehearsal or practice for that production or event." (Penal Code 26405(r).)

"Section 26500" the law requiring firearm transfers to be conducted through a licensed gun dealer "does not apply to the loan of an unloaded firearm or the loan of a firearm loaded with blank cartridges for use solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment or theatrical event." (Penal Code 26580.)

Penal Code 27505(a) holds that "No person, corporation, or firm shall sell, loan, or transfer a firearm to a minor, nor sell a handgun to an individual under 21 years of age." But then the State allows a parent or non-parent to loan a minor a handgun "for the purposes of.a motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical event, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm," for "the amount of time that is reasonably necessary to engage in.a motion picture, television, or video production, or entertainment or theatrical event, the nature of which involves the use of a firearm." (Penal Code 27505(b)(5),(6).)

In the Golden State, "No person shall make an application to purchase more than one handgun within any 30-day period." (Penal Code 27535(a).) (That's the 1-in-30 handgun ban.) But that law doesn't apply to "Any motion picture, television, or video production company or entertainment or theatrical company whose production by its nature involves the use of a firearm." (Penal Code 27535(b)(6).)

Penal Code 27540 requires, among other things, that the delivery of firearms be subject to a 10-day waiting period. But not if "the firearm is unloaded" and the loan is "made by a dealer," "to a person who possesses a valid entertainment firearms permit," and the "firearm is loaned solely for use as a prop in a motion picture, television, video, theatrical, or other entertainment production or event." (Penal Code 27745.)

Penal Code 27835 exempts Hollywood from the importation and reporting of firearm transfers through the "California Firearms Application Reporting System (CFARS)" system seePenal Code 27555 if the transfer is "to or from a person who has a valid entertainment firearms permit and the transfer involves the loan or return of a firearm used solely as a prop in a television, film, or theatrical production."

California requires (at Penal Code 31615) that people who are loaned firearms have a valid Firearms Safety Certificate (or "FSC"). (An FSC is something people can get after paying a fee and taking a test about gun safety and current laws from a DOJ-licensed instructor.) But Penal Code 31815 exempts some people who are loaned firearms if the firearm "loan is for use solely as a prop in a motion picture, television, video, theatrical, or other entertainment production or event."

The DOJ's Handgun Roster is infamous for being a gun ban that keeps law-abiding people from acquiring safe, modern handguns for self-defense. But, if you're in Hollywood, don't worry about it! Those "unsafe" handguns are good to go, because Penal Code 32110(h) says the Roster laws don't apply to the "sale, loan, or transfer of any semiautomatic pistol that is to be used solely as a prop during the course of a motion picture, television, or video production by an authorized participant therein in the course of making that production or event or by an authorized employee or agent of the entity producing that production or event."

Penal Code 33300 allows the Department of Justice to "issue a permit for the manufacture, possession, importation, transportation, or sale of short-barreled rifles or short-barreled shotguns." But "Good cause, for the purposes of this section, shall be limited to.the manufacture, possession, importation, or use with blank cartridges, of a short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun, solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event." (Penal Code 33300(b),(1).)
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 4:56:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Jade Struck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that Tori Nonaka in the vid?
Nope

I think she goes by jade or something on the Instagram

Tori sure dropped off the radar though
Jade Struck
Looking at her instagram it seems like Jade got away from creepy Taran and found religion and boyfriend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:15:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Sorry, but I honestly do not know what that means. ??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She separated from the inside of an apple? Weird.
Sorry, but I honestly do not know what that means. ??
core
/kôr/

noun: core; plural noun: cores

the tough central part of various fruits, containing the seeds.
"quarter the pears, remove the cores then slice again into wedges"

corps
/kôr/

noun
a main subdivision of an armed force in the field, consisting of two or more divisions.
"the 5th Army Corps" “the Marine Corps”
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:15:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck?

Is this where we are?

Oh no, some guy wants to see some chicks pussy.

Fucking retarded ass SJW bullshit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:29:22 AM EDT
[#46]
SHOW US THE EDGE OF THE PRECIOUS!

Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:49:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:56:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Everyone defending Taran until you realize your daughter might get railed by her boss someday.
View Quote
Only have to worry if your daughter if a whore with distorted work ethic and poor self esteem
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 5:57:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The Miculeks have their own drama.

Lena's husband was the one who apparently handled the family's social media presence.  That came to a half when there was some alleged involvement between Lena and Hunter "Nubs" Cayll.  Link

All that said, I've been to a few matches that Lena has also attended and she doesn't dress like a gun bunny.  She's nice and doesn't give off a slutty vibe.
View Quote
A whore is still a whore, even if she doesn't dress like a whore.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 6:27:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 75
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top