[#1]
wrong thread
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 12:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
i103.photobucket.com/albums/m149/adamkusmc/tatpic.jpg

why the hell would you get your stripes in ink?

why the hell not?
i knew that was gonna be my last rank

ahhhhh, respect!
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Even if I would never get a tattoo (besides the words "EXIT ONLY" on my ass), there is some serious artwork here.  The guy that got out of the business could make a killing in the local car/bike field around here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 5:59:41 AM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Heres a quick cell phone pics of my ink taken last week or so.Hurt like a Mofo but dont regret one bit..Girls are always staring deeply at it, when I got my shirt off people are laways looking.

farm1.static.flickr.com/124/323676567_8c350addfc.jpg?v=0

man card=gone

I have to agree dude goodoleboy, hand it over now, cause tramp stamps on guys are a big nono
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:

Buddies told me to get it there becuase guys usually dont cause they cant handle the pain. Women see a guy with a tat their and know they got some kind of toughness and are masculine. Need i explain more? I was just screwing around no way in hell am i getting a tatto their..

hink
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 6:39:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 6:41:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Buddies told me to get it there becuase guys usually dont cause they cant handle the pain. Women see a guy with a tat their and know they got some kind of toughness and are masculine. Need i explain more?

Nice cover story but I think I'll go ahead and raise this

Pg. 5

Quoted:
I was just screwing around no way in hell am i getting a tatto their..
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Here are a few of mine.

Inside left forearm. Inked in 1996. Won trophy at Kassel, Germany Tattoo Convention.

Left upper arm. Viking done in 1990. Band re-done in 1996.

Right bicep. Inked in 1996.

Right upper arm. My 20-year-old bulldog, 1988.

I've got five others tucked away.  Yes, I'm a hairy specimen.
Link Posted: 6/30/2008 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]
A guy from one of my favorite bands getting some ink:
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top