Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad she's a classy girl.
It's hard to write a song about someone only being 3" and lasting <20 seconds while staying classy.

So she'd never be able to write a song about me.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"talented" is questionable....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must be pretty awesome to be ypung, talented, wealthy, and beautiful.

$50 million + a year in earnings says she is talented enough.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh.  Pretty much if I was a grown adult and they were a pre-pubescent teen when I first heard of them, it is hard to get too worked up.  Especially when their topsides still resemble a pre-pubescent teen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I would tounge punch her butthole.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd hit it, quit it, and have a song written about me. Maybe even an albums worth.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She's got the looks, she's got the voice, but I bet she's a high maintenance nightmare....
View Quote

I would make her want to write a whiny bitch ass hit song about me.... when I was done flopping her kidneys around
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Smash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Would.

Smash.

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:44:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd tear that shit up.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Meh. She bought a mansion on Watch Hill, and has her faggot security guards trying to block sufcasters from public property.
She can go get her face fucked.
View Quote

Okay.

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#14]
dat face doe
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd give her some song writing material

ETA:

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I would tounge punch her butthole fartbox.
View Quote

FIFY

/line forms behind me bud
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The list of men who have plowed her dirt box is pretty long. Still, I'd add my name to it proudly, and would give zero fucks if she sang about me after.
View Quote

I'd do it too, go back for 87 ths and help her write the song.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Beautiful girl, I wish her the best.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes she is hot as shit but her music sucks ass every damn song has the same subject very immature
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Meh.  Pretty much if I was a grown adult and they were a pre-pubescent teen when I first heard of them, it is hard to get too worked up.  Especially when their topsides still resemble a pre-pubescent teen.
View Quote

Wat?
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In the second pic, Wish she didnt draw her eyebrows allthe way to where her nose is though. Here taylor let me whip out my hose and spray it on your eyebrow , and you can wipe it off.
View Quote

I have it on good authority she's Vulcan
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 4:56:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
With those heels on she's taller than most of the members here.
View Quote

Without those heels she is taller than me
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My peener in her vaginer
Would feel good
View Quote

+1

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:10:18 PM EDT
[#28]
She's a clothes horse.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah I would.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My peener in her vaginer
Would feel good
View Quote

Hehehehe. I frost.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:19:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Ehh.....live with those looks everyday. at least mine can cook!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Even if she had hepatitis A to Z, why yes I would.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#33]
A friend's son plays for ND and her brother goes to ND.  The kid I know was invited to go home with his friend and wound up in the Swift home, eating 3 squares with the family and at one point flying by private jet to a concert she was doing.  They flew back home the same night.  Normal family except for what comes with $$$ - in terms of surroundings and staff.  TS is apparently sort of shy / somewhat of a nerd but very nice / normal.  That is a miracle given her success.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:24:50 PM EDT
[#34]
In before the whale chasers of GD.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:25:18 PM EDT
[#35]
She has crazy eyes, pointy elbows and knobby knees.  I would wear her out, treat her like the little slut she is and probably drop dead of a heart attack within 2 hours.  That would give her something to write a new song about, maybe even an album or two.

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#36]
I wish her the best as she is a class act.  Her Daddy must be proud.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

She's got the looks, she's got the voice, but I bet she's a high maintenance nightmare....
View Quote

I saw her live a few years ago. She opened for Rascal Flatts. Her voice was not good. Autotune, and her looks have made her a star.

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Windustsearch/media/1277465896_eating-watermellon_zps364e8883.gif.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Windustsearch/1277465896_eating-watermellon_zps364e8883.gif</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Windustsearch/media/SCNLyPY_zpsffe1fa30.gif.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/Windustsearch/SCNLyPY_zpsffe1fa30.gif</a>
View Quote

the watermelon got me
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Man that sucks for the fishermen. That said she is a wealthy Yankee acting like....Well, a wealthy Yankee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531481/Taylor-Swifts-Rhode-Island-home-Watch-Hill-resident-angry-construction.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh. She bought a mansion on Watch Hill, and has her faggot security guards trying to block sufcasters from public property.

Man that sucks for the fishermen. That said she is a wealthy Yankee acting like....Well, a wealthy Yankee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531481/Taylor-Swifts-Rhode-Island-home-Watch-Hill-resident-angry-construction.html

So the house is perched on top of a bluff where the sea is eroding the hill and with her own money she builds a sea wall to protect her multi-million dollar home and people bitch and put there own spin on things. The very same neighbors who are bitching would most likely have their hands out waiting for the tax payers to reconstruct their mansions under the flood ins program when they fall into the ocean.

Edit to add. She was born in rural PA and moved to Nashville at the age of 14 and resides there but yet she is called a Yankee.
Hey just curious how much have you clowns donated to charity because this women has donated several million.
Haters gonna hate even the good ones.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So the house is perched on top of a bluff where the sea is eroding the hill and with her own money she builds a sea wall to protect her multi-million dollar home and people bitch and put there own spin on things. The very same neighbors who are bitching would most likely have their hands out waiting for the tax payers to reconstruct their mansions under the flood ins program when they fall into the ocean.

Edit to add. She was born in rural PA and moved to Nashville at the age of 14 and resides there but yet she is called a Yankee.
Hey just curious how much have you clowns donated to charity because this women has donated several million.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, uhm, no. There was no erosion. Look at the pictures, they are stacking boulders below the high tide line, in fron of an existing seawall. All she's doing is making her property bigger, while cutting off access. As far as charity? Fuck that. I work my ass off to be as poor as I am.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 6:59:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Or she's terrible at sex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet she doesn't put out... Thats why she always has shitty break-ups with her boyfriends, then writes a song about it!

Or she's terrible at sex.

Worth the risk.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My peener in her vaginer
Would feel good
View Quote

Lol. Will be using that line.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#45]
I would like to tap that until she decided to write a song about me,then I would sell the sex tapes
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 11:53:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Must be pretty awesome to be ypung, talented, wealthy, and beautiful.

She's the Mozart of our time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 11:55:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Like an angry God in a land full of sinners.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#48]
She pwetty
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The list of men who have plowed her dirt box is pretty long. Still, I'd add my name to it proudly, and would give zero fucks if she sang about me after.
View Quote

Been a while since anybody but me took hold of my plow
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Not guilty
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top