Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Men and women aren’t the same. I know this is shocking news.
View Quote
I’m kinda curious why you think a 13 year old male can engage in consensual sex while a 13 year old girl cannot.

Maybe that’s not what you are saying, but when someone objects to a double standard, and you then counter with a reply that would seem to defend it, it makes one wonder what your reasons are.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Forbidden fruit is all I can come up with. Shit doesn't make sense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean the hot blonde teacher?

Nice.

What do you want us to do? Give him a "luckiest kid on earth" prize?

But seriously...WTF is wrong with a 27 year old going after a 13 year old kid?
My best guess is they get the kind of attention from a horny teenager that they have never gotten before in their lives, and it's probably a little bit addicting.

I would guess lots of women love that kind of attention if they can get it
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I was deprived as a child.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Kinda feel bad for the kid that only got to watch.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not condoning, but I think we need another word than rape. I highly doubt that she forced the kid to do anything.
View Quote
So you think that 13 year olds can consent to things?

Not bashing you. Just clarifying what the law says on the issue. There is either consensual or non-consensual sex. The law considers kids to be under such a disability (lack of wisdom, experience, common sense) that they are the same as an adult who did not give consent.

Might make a difference at sentencing, but not at trial.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m kinda curious why you think a 13 year old male can engage in consensual sex while a 13 year old girl cannot.

Maybe that’s not what you are saying, but when someone objects to a double standard, and you then counter with a reply that would seem to defend it, it makes one wonder what your reasons are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only defense for it is "I would have loved to have that happen to me" which is probably true.

If a woman ever said "I would have loved for my biology teacher to rail me after class in middle school" out loud, people would look at her with disgust.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Did anyine give that kid his luckiest boy in America award yet?
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
If it’s ok for thirteen year old boys to have sex, then we should change the laws.

Boys and girls are different...laws should reflect that right?
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A 16/17 year old... not right but a prepubescent 13 year old who is just figuring out how his dick works? That’s sick.

I can’t get onboard with “lucky kid” with this one.
View Quote
With you on this one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Dirty inkie....
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Her husband is being sued by the kids family.  What?  Poor poor bastard.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A 16/17 year old... not right but a prepubescent 13 year old who is just figuring out how his dick works? That’s sick.

I can’t get onboard with “lucky kid” with this one.
View Quote
Maybe he was one of those 13 year olds that can shave.

Hell, I was baby smooth at 13 but still figured out how my wiener worked around that time, then started chasing the fairer sex regularly at about the same time.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:22:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The only defense for it is "I would have loved to have that happen to me" which is probably true.

If a woman ever said "I would have loved for my biology teacher to rail me after class in middle school" out loud, people would look at her with disgust.
View Quote
That’s all I can come up with.

The interesting thing though is that when I was a kid, society kinda went along with the idea that guys were horn dogs who were going to try and get into girls’ pants and that girls were supposed to try and prevent it.

But as society’s view of female sexuality has dramatically shifted over the past few decades, has there been the same shift insofar as adolescent female sexuality is concerned.

Take it out of the context of adult/child interaction and look at it as child/child interaction. We’d kinda think it normal if a boy tries to get a girl (same age) to play doctor. That probably fits within our own life experience, so we see it as normal.

But flip it and have a girl initiate that with a boy, and back in my day (I’m 48), we’d see that as unusual and we’d be all over it in terms of suspecting that the girl was a victim of sexual abuse and she is now acting out.

So it came from a baseline assumption that girls (at least at those ages) are not “naturally” interested in sex but that guys are. And that then plays into the idea of exactly how much “victimizing” has gone one when the adult/child interaction involves the kid being a boy rather than a girl.

Anyone in that field of acedemia that can chime in on whether the thoughts on adolescent sexuality have shifted as much as they have on adult sexuality in last few decades?
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:27:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Kiddie diddler

Male or female attractive or ugly. Still guilty.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Like a doll's eyes...
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Kids have it so good these days.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
we did this one already, but here's a reminder since the op is lazy

https://www.thearizonatribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Brittany-Zamora-703937-620x394.jpg
View Quote
Class gangbang opportunity missed...
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If she was a catholic priest, GD would be shitting all over her.

If it was a guy nailing a 13 year old girl, GD would not be happy either.

But a 13 year old boy? It’s ok. Clearly the boy will not be affected negatively in ANY way.
View Quote
Broad brush you’re using, Hand
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#23]
I wonder if her husband is being a faithful cuck.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
A 16/17 year old... not right but a prepubescent 13 year old who is just figuring out how his dick works? That's sick.

I can't get onboard with "lucky kid" with this one.
View Quote
Maybe, but at 13 I would have happily accepted her training

I didn't get laid until I was 16, would have been a better experience for the gal I banged had I received the proper training.

My first fuck more get have lasted a min tops

All my girl got was... bang,bang and uggghhhhh!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But a 13 year old boy? It’s ok. Clearly the boy will not be affected negatively in ANY way.
View Quote
So after all of thee years and all your posts you still do not get the point of these threads.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:38:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just like the rest of society

Same reason divorce court is broken
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:40:54 PM EDT
[#28]
she's not super pretty but she's pretty enough to have sex with any number of 100's of guys if she asked.

This isn't a hot 24 year old banging a 17 and 7/8th's year old teenager.  Kid was 13.  Fry her ass. That's just sick and wrong.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My school sucked!!!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
oh the horror.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
WTF is up with her wonky eyes?
View Quote
Eyes are the window to the soul.

You are looking into an abyss of perverted/crazy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Let the "orange is the new black" crowd determine her "guilt".....Piss on that bitch.

I hope every one of those randy bitches are ratted out least one of them shows up 35 years later and accuses one of her conquests that's nominated/running for high office of rape.

Dem....Did you have sex with Ms X?

Nominee....Yes but she was my teacher at the time and she seduced me.

Dem....So you did have sex with her so that leads me to no other conclusion that her story is "creditable" in her hippopotamus.

It's time men started thinking with something besides their dicks and realize what a threat is when they see one.

Yeah I know.....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What if it was a gay male teacher and a gay male 13-year old student?

Would that be okay?  Boys are different than girls, right?
View Quote
Depends on which is pitching and which is catching.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Like a doll's eyes...
View Quote
Black eyes. Dead eyes..
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh, look. Another reason my wife and I made HUGE sacrifices so I could stay with the kids and homeschool them. I do work from home (I own my own company and usually make an appearance there twice a week with the kids in tow) but we reworked almost everything to be able to do this for our kids. They deserve it. ANY couple can make this work if they want to do so.
View Quote
I dunno. If my son is going to get it on with his teacher, I'd rather it not be with the one who's homeschooling him.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:48:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I didn't get laid until I was 16, would have been a better experience for the gal I banged had I received the proper training.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A 16/17 year old... not right but a prepubescent 13 year old who is just figuring out how his dick works? That's sick.

I can't get onboard with "lucky kid" with this one.

We had been fooling around (as a group of horny teenagers that swap partners like line dancers) since about 13, but I didn't hit a home run until I was 16 also.

I honestly think that was the longest I've lasted to date. I was so nervous I couldn't focus on finishing the job, never broke stride though.

Unfortunately the lucky lady was my wife, so I might have set the bar far to high right out of the gate.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I dunno. If my son is going to get it on with his teacher, I'd rather it not be with the one who's homeschooling him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, look. Another reason my wife and I made HUGE sacrifices so I could stay with the kids and homeschool them. I do work from home (I own my own company and usually make an appearance there twice a week with the kids in tow) but we reworked almost everything to be able to do this for our kids. They deserve it. ANY couple can make this work if they want to do so.
True fact.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Who's the rat?

Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#39]
this is bullshit where were these hoes when I went to school
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This shit is wrong and y'all are some scumbags for thinking it's ok.
This.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the teacher was male, it would be rape. GD loves the double standard when they can fantasize about it and it makes their dick move.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#42]
I mean, if all she wants is the little dick, I could help her out. Just saying.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My best guess is they get the kind of attention from a horny teenager that they have never gotten before in their lives, and it's probably a little bit addicting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.

I think it's the opposite in many cases. The teachers were popular, cheerleader bimbos in school and missed the adoration once they hit the real world. They can't manipulate adults the way they did their high school classmates so they become teachers to go back and relive their glory days year after year. In their minds (twisted as they are),  they never left school and it's ok to hang out with the students and bang one when they need the attention fix. I knew one or two like that when I was in school.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#44]
She is fugly.  Bitch looks like a Jim Henson muppet come to life.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:07:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think it's the opposite in many cases. The teachers were popular, cheerleader bimbos in school and missed the adoration once they hit the real world. They can't manipulate adults the way they did their high school classmates so they become teachers to go back and relive their glory days year after year. In their minds (twisted as they are),  they never left school and it's ok to hang out with the students and bang one when they need the attention fix. I knew one or two like that when I was in school.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice.

Maybe, but we've seen plenty of decent looking girls who were probably like a 5 or 6 in high school and everyone here goes "NOT GUILTY". Solid chance some of them never got the attention the early bloomers got.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
For hundreds of thousands of years humanoids have been fucking and breeding at puberty.
Only now, in our great wisdom do we have some assholes tell us it's "wrong"
Kind of like the devil's lettuce is "wrong" and "harmful".
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Guilty of pedophilia.

Punish her the same as if it were a 27yr old man and a 13yr old girl.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's literally statutory rape.

If a 13yo girl "wanted it" from a 27yo guy, everyone knows how much differently this would play out and "forced" or not wouldn't even come in to the equation.

This shit is wrong and y'all are some scumbags for thinking it's ok.
View Quote
Yep. Husband appears to be a POS as well. My first thought regarding the husband was that it sucks to have your spouse expose you to this public embarrassment, however it appears he was
in contact with the parents and tried to dissuade them from contacting the police. When the kid's dad told him not to incriminate himself, husband said he'd be sticking by his wife. Crazy.

And woman's body language is cold and unconcerned. I doubt she is concerned about anyone's emotions or well being besides her own. I'm sure she regrets the unfortunate social and legal implications, but that's
probably the limit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Maybe he was one of those 13 year olds that can shave.

Hell, I was baby smooth at 13 but still figured out how my wiener worked around that time, then started chasing the fairer sex regularly at about the same time.
View Quote
Those devious females aren’t fairer!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top