Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 114
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thought so as well.  I don't know what the outcome is/was and neither does this guy who filed an FOA request to the FEC

https://freedomoutpost.com/attorney-files-request-for-information-and-complaint-to-fec-regarding-pro-cruz-super-pacs-500000-donation-to-carly-fiorina-super-pac/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FEC looked into it last year when it happened.  Found no wrongdoing.  But hey, you only care about slinging mud.

Are you sure? Could have swore I heard yesterday that that is an ongoing investigation right now?

I thought so as well.  I don't know what the outcome is/was and neither does this guy who filed an FOA request to the FEC

https://freedomoutpost.com/attorney-files-request-for-information-and-complaint-to-fec-regarding-pro-cruz-super-pacs-500000-donation-to-carly-fiorina-super-pac/

FEC requested info in October and received response.  Have you seen a single report of FEC finding any wrongdoing?  Any charges filed?  Any fines levied?  Anything?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

FEC requested info in October and received response.  Have you seen a single report of FEC finding any wrongdoing?  Any charges filed?  Any fines levied?  Anything?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FEC looked into it last year when it happened.  Found no wrongdoing.  But hey, you only care about slinging mud.

Are you sure? Could have swore I heard yesterday that that is an ongoing investigation right now?

No.  Have you seen the FEC findings?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Because refraining from fucking married women is solely the domain of evangelicals??????  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has bragged about fucking married women, whatever

He never presented himself as an Evangelical Christian of great moral character either. He has been upfront about his action for the last .... 40 years. He never declared himself as a candidate for the Moral Majority. He is upfront about who he is, do not like do not vote for him. His minions do not go on the radio and challenge the Christian faith of those who vote against him....sanity maybe good judgement possibly, but not a single Trump supporter has ever said you are not following your religious teaching by voting against Trump.

Cruz and his supporters......weeellllll that is a different story.

Because refraining from fucking married women is solely the domain of evangelicals??????  

That is your take away from what I have posted? Trump is who he is, like him, hate him, vote for him or not. He has maid no claims to the contrary.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can one of you guys who isn't absolutely rabid about this either way answer one question for me.  Is there any real proof of any of this?  Or is this all speculation?
View Quote

Libel laws are strong enough for the NE to get hosed in court if they printed a pure BS story about a politician in the middle of a national election.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Amanda Carpenter's tweets are, if taken as a whole, creepy in the extreme.  Even realizing that they're taken without any context, they're still creepy.  The identical tattoos are, if true, even creepier...assuming it's possible to get creepier than her tweets.  

Whether she's having an affair with Cruz or not, she's got some serious personal issues.  The way she refers to him is not right and I can't imagine Heidi is at all comfortable with it.  My wife would be livid if another woman referred to me in that way.  And if she was having an affair with Cruz she'll cave to the pressure or someone will offer her enough money and will eventually go public.

If all this is true then Cruz is one of the creepiest characters I've seen in politics.  If it's not true, I hope he sues everyone involved.  And I sincerely hope it's not true.

This election is putting the best carnival side show to shame.  We've become a sad parody of everything I thought we were.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Well, yea, there's that . . .

I haven't seen the creepy Canadian in the media lately, preaching America's redemption.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He never presented himself as an Evangelical Christian of great moral character either. He has been upfront about his action for the last .... 40 years. He never declared himself as a candidate for the Moral Majority. He is upfront about who he is, do not like do not vote for him. His minions do not go on the radio and challenge the Christian faith of those who vote against him....sanity maybe good judgement possibly, but not a single Trump supporter has ever said you are not following your religious teaching by voting against Trump.

Well, yea, there's that . . .

I haven't seen the creepy Canadian in the media lately, preaching America's redemption.

Look at some of his supporters, namely Glenn Beck, Cruz's father, and some others. They are doing it for him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It was talked about on FNC this morning, and the consensus was "no".

Ties between the National Enquirer, Pecker, and the trump were brought up, however.

The story has no legs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can one of you guys who isn't absolutely rabid about this either way answer one question for me.  Is there any real proof of any of this?  Or is this all speculation?

Ties between the National Enquirer, Pecker, and the trump were brought up, however.

The story has no legs.

What did you expect the GOPe mouthpiece to say when Cruz is their last potential hope?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this with respect to the $500,000 or the rights to the GQ photo?

Just curious . . .

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah.  He isn't a hypocritical, two faced punk trying to play the virtue card on evangelicals.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Get ready for the "so what? and I don't care" from the hard core Cruzbots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
(1) Cruz campaign bought the rights to to the GQ cover shoot of Melania and gave them to the superpac

(2) There is much more to the mistress story

The dominoes are falling.

Get ready for the "so what? and I don't care" from the hard core Cruzbots.

They have already auto-tuned that since day one.....hey are you gonna eat those sliders on your plate?   Its not every day I get to gangbang Ted Cruz and it seems as if you have taken the last of the sliders from the complementary buffet and are not eating them
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Its really ridiculous that folks keep insisting its Trump Trump Trump... etc ad nauseum.

This story started in the Rubio Camp.

RUBIO.

It was referred to by tons of Rubio hiney wipers as "The Thing"  and circulated nebulously on Twittersphere for almost TWO MONTHS.

Ben Shapiro and the billionaire who has a big financial stake in Breitbart SPIKED THE STORY WHEN IT WAS SHOPPED TO THEM.

Oh and that same billionaire founded one of Ted Cruz's super pacs.

Anonymous picked up on this and started threatening Cruz 2 weeks prior to the NE story.

If ANYTHING, the NE is LATE to the damn party with this.

And YES a video exists and will come out apparently of Cruz repeatedly on Tues and Thurs dining and going to a hotel with a woman not his wife.

Cruz pulled the John Edwards ploy of counter claims and blathering, and no threats of lawsuits. It would be a staggeringly good deal to sue them, given the recent Gawker trial.

I dont care how many Trump supporters are crowing about this, this is going to blow up bad for the Cruz campaign.

At a minimum, there are 2x mistresses and one if not 2x hookers.

If Cruz was my guy, he is my 2nd choice btw, I would be mighty concerned about his stupidity in conducting his personal affairs.

Anyone that damn bumbling and stupid has no business as president. None.

If you want to be president, keep your dick in your pants, or like Trump make sure everyone in the country knows you are a pussy hound.

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah.  He isn't a hypocritical, two faced punk trying to play the virtue card on evangelicals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So do those actions affect your opinion of him in any way?  Do you think they may affect his election chances in any way?  Do they affect your opinion of his moral compass in any way?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Apparently Cruz has more control over his SuperPACs then he would lead us to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true, the FEC will rape Cruz and will be looking really hard at that donation to Carly.  He will be done in the race within a week between that and the sex scandal allegation.  They won't even have to prove the sex scandal.  It will be assumed true by many who have not formulated an opinion.

Apparently Cruz has more control over his SuperPACs then he would lead us to believe.

Gonna be crow on the menu, breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a lot of folks around here....
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Lollipop, the tranny hooker.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Amanda Carpenter's tweets are, if taken as a whole, creepy in the extreme.  Even realizing that they're taken without any context, they're still creepy.  The identical tattoos are, if true, even creepier...assuming it's possible to get creepier than her tweets.  

Whether she's having an affair with Cruz or not, she's got some serious personal issues.  The way she refers to him is not right and I can't imagine Heidi is at all comfortable with it.  My wife would be livid if another woman referred to me in that way.  And if she was having an affair with Cruz she'll cave to the pressure or someone will offer her enough money and will eventually go public.

If all this is true then Cruz is one of the creepiest characters I've seen in politics.  If it's not true, I hope he sues everyone involved.  And I sincerely hope it's not true.

This election is putting the best carnival side show to shame.  We've become a sad parody of everything I thought we were.
View Quote

After looking at the context and timeline of the "Daddy" tweets it looks to me like there could be plausible explanations. Her husband was tweeting about Cruz, and the kids tweet was in response. The one where she called him "Daddy" could be taken in the context of him defending his kids over the cartoon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Never mind.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

After looking at the context and timeline of the "Daddy" tweets it looks to me like there could be plausible explanations. Her husband was tweeting about Cruz, and the kids tweet was in response. The one where she called him "Daddy" could be taken in the context of him defending his kids over the cartoon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If anyone learns anything about any of this it is that you should not use social media.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Libel laws are strong enough for the NE to get hosed in court if they printed a pure BS story about a politician in the middle of a national election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has anyone here actually read the article or know where an online copy is available?

I haven't read it, but I imagine they could carefully write it such that they aren't explicitly making any claims, only "reporting" what their source told them, isolating them from legal liability.  

I'm no penguin, though.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If anyone learns anything about any of this it is that you should not use social media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit. No matter what you say half the people will immediately hate you lol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.
Trump has no moral standards, therefore it is impossible for him to 'be' a hypocrite, etc.
He's Alinsky-proof, unlike Cruz who is susceptible to every tabloid toilet rag story about him sucking off bigfoot.

It's nice to know where people stand.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's the denial that always gets them, not the act itself.  Nobody really gets morally outraged over cheating, well maybe over Edwards becuase his wife was dying.  Cheating and divorce has sadly become a social norm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking other people's wives and hardy har haring around about it is the act of a shitbird of the highest order. Even if you believe that Cruz fucks around trump is just as big a twat

It's the denial that always gets them, not the act itself.  Nobody really gets morally outraged over cheating, well maybe over Edwards becuase his wife was dying.  Cheating and divorce has sadly become a social norm.

People get upset. What really upsets people is all the rest of the behavior that goes with it. In Edwards case he got an aide to lie and claim paternity of his "love child" to try and cover up his cheating on his wife who was dying of cancer. Dude straight up denied his own child to try and preserve his political aspirations. He got his buddy to perjure himself, got his chicky snack to lie on the birth certificate among other behavior. Edwards set new level of low character and behavior.

People screw up, people fail to live up to expectations and moral code. It happens and it is bad enough. What shows a person's real character is how they deal with their failings. John Edwards went about as low as one could go, short of murder his pregnant girlfriend and disposing of the body.

When it comes to Trump and the presidency people are not looking for a seminary student. We know who he is and we know what he had done. We are looking for someone who puts the nation first over other nations and want the nation to survive and thrive. Someone who wants to deal with immigration, open borders, and so. We are willing to overlook his past moral failing and hope that he is still not up to his old antics.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not the one alleging illegal activity.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree, there could be plausible explanations.  The most likely one for me is that she's got a crush on him, has some personal issues, doesn't care about her marriage and isn't smart enough to know what this would look like in public.

But I can see others explanations too.  But the totality of it is still creepy.  What's the old saying about "once being chance, twice being coincidence but a third time is a pattern".  There's a pattern here, and it makes both Amanda and Cruz look creepy.  And it might be totally innocent.  

But that doesn't explain the tattoos.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think I get it.
Trump has no moral standards, therefore it is impossible for him to 'be' a hypocrite, etc.
He's Alinsky-proof, unlike Cruz who is susceptible to every tabloid toilet rag story about him sucking off bigfoot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.

That contortion would have given me a headache.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Has anyone here actually read the article or know where an online copy is available?

I haven't read it, but I imagine they could carefully write it such that they aren't explicitly making any claims, only "reporting" what their source told them, isolating them from legal liability.  

I'm no penguin, though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm no penguin, though.  

That's what they did. The sole named source is Trump operative Roger Stone who has been peddling bullshit about Cruz for months now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Twitter is censoring the hashtag #cruzsexscandal yet it's still averaging one tagged tweet every two seconds. Despite this brisk pace, they've hidden it from their trending area.

For those of you who think this story doesn't have legs may want to take a breather. Just because you haven't seen much coverage on a holiday weekend doesn't mean the story is dead by a long shot.

This story is unfolding by the minute and will be huge by this time next weekend. The MSM is pretending to be classy while salivating to cover the story. They're going to let the internet and social media do their dirty work for a bit then attempt to "scoop" other MSM outlets with what's been learned.

Cruzbots should snag some Valium and pepper their angus.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We are looking for someone who puts the nation first over other nations and want the nation to survive and thrive. Someone who wants to deal with immigration, open borders, and so. We are willing to overlook his past moral failing and hope that he is still not up to his old antics.
View Quote

And if gun rights are eroded in the process oh well?

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Twitter is censoring the hashtag #cruzsexscandal yet it's still averaging one tagged tweet every two seconds. Despite this brisk pace, they've hidden it from their trending area.

For those of you who think this story doesn't have legs may want to take a breather. Just because you haven't seen much coverage on a holiday weekend doesn't mean the story is dead by a long shot.

This story is unfolding by the minute and will be huge by this time next weekend. The MSM is pretending to be classy while salivating to cover the story. They're going to let the internet and social media do their dirty work for a bit then attempt to "scoop" other MSM outlets with what's been learned.

Cruzbots should snag some Valium and pepper their angus.
View Quote

Matt Drudge won't even post anything about it on his website. Try to think about that for more than two seconds.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think I get it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.

Honestly,I would say it has more to do with Cruz saying repeatedly how honest and up right he is all the while specifically chasing the evangelicals based on said honor and integrity...Trump on the other hand has openly stated yes he cheated when asked, and appears to the voters to be open and honest about it..And no I am not saying Cruz is guilty, I have felt from the start this was a smear campaign, although I am starting to wonder if there isn't something there the longer this goes on......
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Anyone who is buying into this narrative that Cruz single-handedly saved the second amendment might want to get their facts straight.  

I don't give a shit about Trump, I didn't vote for him.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares?

Ok, Cruz isn't personally responsible for a landmark USSC case that affirmed the RTKBA as an *individual* right.  The fact is, he was THERE.  On. Our. Side.  

I ask again:  Where was donald fucking trump?  Writing books about how we needed another AWB and longer waiting periods to purchase a firearm?

Donating money to progressive politicians?

Praising Bill fucking klinton, hillary, Obama?

Anyone who is buying into this narrative that Cruz single-handedly saved the second amendment might want to get their facts straight.  

I don't give a shit about Trump, I didn't vote for him.  

You were asked a question twice, and purposely dodged it twice. Either answer the question or step off. What USMC tanker is saying has real merit. You say you don't like trump, but your posts in this thread are certainly making me skeptical.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#31]
70 fucking pages!.....Sweet Weeping Jesus on the Cross put this fucking thread out of it's misery already.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Avoiding social media isn't possible for politicians anymore.  To refuse to use it insulates you from a large block of voters and opens you to claims of being a luddite, or worse, too stupid to understand it.  It also opens you up to negative attacks from your opponent and no way to respond quickly.

And while you can't control what other people say about you on social media, those people who are your employees and friends should be brought under control, if they can't they should be disavowed.  Cruz should have had a talk with Carpenter a year ago and said "Hey, that's creepy, knock it off" and if she kept it up then he should have had his wife respond to her and eventually call her out as being a nutter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Pretty much 87% of this story....
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Watching Cruz on TV now. That young bull don't realize he's been roped and he is running full bore to the corral gate.

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What did you expect the GOPe mouthpiece to say when Cruz is their last potential hope?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The story has no legs.

Cruz is anything but "GOPe".  I've said it before, and I'll say it again now;  the lack of support by his Republican "colleagues" in the Senate should be seen as a ringing endorsement for those of us that are tired of the "business as usual" defeatist, sell-out types that have no fight left in them and have resigned themselves to enriching their wealth via lobbyists and other interests that buy them off.    

Calling Cruz "the last potential hope" of the GOPe is rather funny, really.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Wags have dubbed this The Cuban Mistress Crisis

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You use your posts sparingly and well.

He should call a press conference and answer questions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I do find it strange that Cruz has not demanded a retraction from the NE.  I would think if you were innocent of the charges you would be demanding a retraction. Instead Cruz is focusing on who he thinks leaked the story or as a way to attack Trump.

You use your posts sparingly and well.

He should call a press conference and answer questions.

You should take some pointers and use your posts sparingly and well.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only logical post today...

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Honestly,I would say it has more to do with Cruz saying repeatedly how honest and up right he is all the while specifically chasing the evangelicals based on said honor and integrity...Trump on the other hand has openly stated yes he cheated when asked, and appears to the voters to be open and honest about it..And no I am not saying Cruz is guilty, I have felt from the start this was a smear campaign, although I am starting to wonder if there isn't something there the longer this goes on......
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The longer what goes on?  Speculation?

Once again Republicans have fallen for the trap of thinking they are obligated to prove that something didn't happen.

I heard Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in 45 years.

Alinsky wins again.  It makes me sick that people on my side are actually falling for this bullshit, and happily so.

RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Except it's not true for politicians, they have little choice.  But they'd be smart if they had an experienced hand at the helm of their social media ship, and not run it themselves.  They're all fucking up, it's just that Trump seems to be mostly immune to it.  I'm not sure why that is, but it's something that no doubt have a lot of people scratching their heads over.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You said they investigated it and found no wrongdoing but have not seen the findings?  So you do not know if they found no wrongdoing.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#42]
so who is playing who?

Liz Mair’s Anti-Trump Super PAC Has Same Mailing Address as Carly Fiorina’s Campaign

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Consultant Liz Mair’s controversial anti-Donald Trump super PAC shares a mailing address with Carly Fiorina’s presidential campaign, which just re-launched as a nonprofit.

Mair’s PAC Make America Awesome is under fire after it ran a sexist advertisement in Utah featuring Trump’s wife Melania, a model, posing nude. The ad encouraged people to vote for Ted Cruz. Mair is open about the fact that she is helping to boost Cruz, though Cruz has denied involvement with the ad.

But how does Make America Awesome make money?

According to the PAC’s most recent report, filed on February 29, 2016, the group listed only seven donors as having given $200 or more, including consultant Juleana Glover, a former George W. Bush and Bill Kristol employee who now works for Teneo Holdings, an advisory firm linked to Bill Clinton.

The PAC takes money in envelopes at a PO box in Alexandra, Virginia.

"If you would like to donate by mail, send checks to: Make America Awesome PO Box 26141 Alexandria, VA 22313,” the PAC’s website states.

The PAC’s Facebook page also lists its address as "PO Box 26141” in "Alexandria, Virginia.”

That PO box also happens to be the mailing address for Carly for America, which was Fiorina’s presidential campaign and just re-launched as a nonprofit organization.

View Quote

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/26/exclusive-liz-mairs-anti-trump-super-pac-has-same-p-o-box-as-carly-fiorinas-campaign/

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.

You fit the description.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
70 fucking pages!.....Sweet Weeping Jesus on the Cross put this fucking thread out of it's misery already.
View Quote

Not before the weepy apology to "all of those I've let down, especially my family."
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are looking for someone who puts the nation first over other nations and want the nation to survive and thrive. Someone who wants to deal with immigration, open borders, and so. We are willing to overlook his past moral failing and hope that he is still not up to his old antics.

How much gun control went through Congress in the last 7 years?
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Once again Republicans have fallen for the trap of thinking they are obligated to prove that something didn't happen.

Alinsky wins again.  It makes me sick that people on my side are actually falling for this bullshit, and happily so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
They're gobbling it up.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not before the weepy apology to "all of those I've let down, especially my family."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He will have to have a complete change of heart, a 180 if you will, for that to happen.

Link Posted: 3/27/2016 2:59:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You fit the description.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.

You fit the description.

The obligatory personal attack.

It's okay though, because it's directed at a Trump supporter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.

You fit the description.

Your "woe is me" act is some cute bullshit.

You've previously accused me of being an alcoholic for the political views I held. It appears you take attack pointers from your boss, Mr. Trump.

Shill.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I get it.

You fit the description.

Today we learned that tcrpe is Trump.
I heard Glenn Beck threatened to stab tcrpe a bunch, let's sue him in order to prove these allegations.
Page / 114
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top