BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2374
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ahh I fn hate ticks... grabbed my stuff to head out for work and I notice a big tick on my arm crawling around... sooo morning crew
View Quote

Not attached, so that's a bonus.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I hear you there, I had lyme disease during turkey season about 5 years ago and it sucked ass. I'm sure nick will show up with ass sucking talk
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ahh I fn hate ticks... grabbed my stuff to head out for work and I notice a big tick on my arm crawling around... sooo morning crew

I hear you there, I had lyme disease during turkey season about 5 years ago and it sucked ass. I'm sure nick will show up with ass sucking talk

Sorry to hear that dtuck..  it's 90% of the reason I don't want to go hunting.  Haha he probably sensed suck and ass in the same sentence and it on the way..

Naamah:  yes it is one of the kids did have one stuck to him and thank God the tick wasn't a carrier of anything bad.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I had lots of ticks get on me as a kid at the farm. I think people over react to them generally.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had lots of ticks get on me as a kid at the farm. I think people over react to them generally.
View Quote

Dog ticks are gross, but usually harmless. Deer ticks are all disease ridden. Had a friend with undetected Lyme disease for several decades. It was terrible. Whenever we find one on us, we monitor closely for the target rash. Least evidence, and it's off to the doc for doxycycline.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haha yea I'm one of them (not the screaming jump around type, I just don't like them on me)

My head hurts from all the sbr thread reading last night
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Haha yea I'm one of them (not the screaming jump around type, I just don't like them on me)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just do it! I may have missed or forgotten, what are you using for lower/upper?

Yeah, my 10.5 is LOUD and Obnoxious without the supressor and just the AAC Breakout comp on there.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You stand so close to the ground I'm sure your used to it
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, my 10.5 is LOUD and Obnoxious without the supressor and just the AAC Breakout comp on there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah you didn't miss anything I really haven't said much about it yet

9mm psa glock lower and a matrix arms 9mm side charged upper so far.. I'm going for a pdw style suppressed 9mm sbr..

Yea I can't hear ya on the 10.5 I also have one but in the 7.62x39 caliber, it's loud and has a nice kick to it haha.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#9]
There finally got a dag pic posted she jump up on the couch which I thought she was going to look out the open window like normal but she turned and crashed on me instead
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#10]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1869992_.html&page=7&anc=59928050#i59928050

What a fucking circle jerk. Then I ask a couple normal questions but don't get shit for answers. everyone's too busy saying "nobody asks normal questions" and "why don't you read the op"

Nonsense. There's a reason why he can't bring up events earlier in the day. Some kind of stipulated agreement or ruling.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There finally got a dag pic posted she jump up on the couch which I thought she was going to look out the open window like normal but she turned and crashed on me instead
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/gix750/Mobile%20Uploads/20160521_123926_zpsvcxjvtni.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What a fucking circle jerk. Then I ask a couple normal questions but don't get shit for answers. everyone's too busy saying "nobody asks normal questions" and "why don't you read the op"

Nonsense. There's a reason why he can't bring up events earlier in the day. Some kind of stipulated agreement or ruling.
View Quote

I'm not liking the amount of people here that are cheering on the NFA, or the ATF playing fast and loose with "constructive intent".

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Subcompact. 12 rounds.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not liking the amount of people here that are cheering on the NFA, or the ATF playing fast and loose with "constructive intent".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not cheering it on. But if the law says don't have a carbine tube with a regular stock? I'm gonna follow that. Now if the cops put the stock on the buffer tube? Yeah that's fucked beyond belief. But that's retarded to leave everything in your trunk either way. Soup sandwich.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:16:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'm not cheering it on. But if the law says don't have a carbine tube with a regular stock? I'm gonna follow that. Now if the cops put the stock on the buffer tube? Yeah that's fucked beyond belief. But that's retarded to leave everything in your trunk either way. Soup sandwich.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't disagree with you, and it seemed he knew what the implications of that was.

But there are many in that thread saying "good" and "no fucks given" which regardless of if the road rage incident happened, is not the stance that should be taken from members here regarding NFA violations.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry Smiley but if this is what they found that's my definition of constructive possession.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sorry Smiley but if this is what they found that's my definition of constructive possession.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/dasharfcom/Mobile%20Uploads/23306212-8D2A-4DFD-83FE-74AD7429CA65_zpsmq3qsckj.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/dasharfcom/Mobile%20Uploads/23306212-8D2A-4DFD-83FE-74AD7429CA65_zpsmq3qsckj.jpg

Yup, that's why I made damn sure I got a pistol tube and not have any free floating stocks around.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shoulad had his paperwork ready!

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shoulad had his paperwork ready!

http://<a href=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/mitchellcj58/7568253A-9C5F-46CF-AF0C-D43FC4D153EE_zpsswjvmizi.gif

you fucking win.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was never dumb enough to have both in my car at the same time, but when my SBR was a "pistol" I just had a regular carbine extension on it.. Nothing I've read has said that the receiver extension on it's own is illegal.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I was never dumb enough to have both in my car at the same time, but when my SBR was a "pistol" I just had a regular carbine extension on it.. Nothing I've read has said that the receiver extension on it's own is illegal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too risky. I have spare parts for firearms. No way am I gonna get hung out to dry over some BS. Pistol gets a pistol tube. And I don't have any stocks that work on pistol buffer tube. The only reason I even build the pistol out is so I can test fire it and make sure it's ready when my stamp comes through.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep that and leaches.

Ypu can burn both right off.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 4:16:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Too risky. I have spare parts for firearms. No way am I gonna get hung out to dry over some BS. Pistol gets a pistol tube. And I don't have any stocks that work on pistol buffer tube. The only reason I even build the pistol out is so I can test fire it and make sure it's ready when my stamp comes through.
View Quote

Yeah I agree there's a risk involved, but it's whatever people are comfortable with. Since I've dived nose first into the NFA game it won't even be an issue any way.

My brother bought a KRISS Vector today we're going to SBR and suppress
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah I agree there's a risk involved, but it's whatever people are comfortable with. Since I've dived nose first into the NFA game it won't even be an issue any way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are damn fun. Full auto is too expensive to shoot. 1200 RPM with 45 gets spendy. Fast.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They are damn fun. Full auto is too expensive to shoot. 1200 RPM with 45 gets spendy. Fast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck yea.  my friend has a full auto MAC10 you can burn 100 bucks of 45 in a couple mag changes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately it's not full auto, but it should be fun still
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are. Those 33 round mags are a bitch to load.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Lazy afternoon.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Been a good day. We went to the mall and bought some shit, went to Home Depot and looked at and priced some shit, then stopped at Walmart to buy some shit. Now, I bought Deadpool so I'm gonna drink some beer and chill then take the dogs to the park when the movie is over.

And tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up early and try to call some coyotes, and when that doesn't work, I'm gonna blast some rabbits.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Been a good day. We went to the mall and bought some shit, went to Home Depot and looked at and priced some shit, then stopped at Walmart to buy some shit. Now, I bought Deadpool so I'm gonna drink some beer and chill then take the dogs to the park when the movie is over.

And tomorrow, I'm gonna wake up early and try to call some coyotes, and when that doesn't work, I'm gonna blast some rabbits.
View Quote

I wanna shoot. Doing house stuff. Shooting Monday. Finally building out the FIL AR tomorrow. It should be pretty sweet. Dd barrel. Geissele 3G. Piston gun.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I really want to try and start selling jerry cans.

Sent an email off to the lead manufacturer of them to get some price quotes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have got to be the most random guy I know.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll take that as a good thing

Hopefully she emails me back this time. I tried to contact them before and she was on vacation, then I got busy with work and completely spaced trying to get in contact again.

I'll hook you guys up with the teener discount if this happens
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Hopefully she emails me back this time. I tried to contact them before and she was on vacation, then I got busy with work and completely spaced trying to get in contact again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I imagine you'd have to buy a ton of em to get into it. You think there's money in it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I imagine you'd have to buy a ton of em to get into it. You think there's money in it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the small pallet size is 224 cans. Which is around a 1k by my guess. Don't know if it gets cheaper by the pallet or what, but it seems most of the people here that buy them buy them in that pallet size because they ship the cans in 4 packs.

It's niche for sure, but there definitely could be money in it. Preppers, overlanders, 4x4 guys, all buy them. Plus your random guys who don't like the carb complainant BS cans.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I wanna shoot. Doing house stuff. Shooting Monday. Finally building out the FIL AR tomorrow. It should be pretty sweet. Dd barrel. Geissele 3G. Piston gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troy fixed?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

What time you calling coyotes?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:42:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just open up the frys electronics of prepper stores. Everything under the sun in your store just to make sure you cover every niche on the market .
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah, the small pallet size is 224 cans. Which is around a 1k by my guess. Don't know if it gets cheaper by the pallet or what, but it seems most of the people here that buy them buy them in that pallet size because they ship the cans in 4 packs.

It's niche for sure, but there definitely could be money in it. Preppers, overlanders, 4x4 guys, all buy them. Plus your random guys who don't like the carb complainant BS cans.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya that sounds like something a pervert would sell.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Troy fixed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troy fixed?

Oh yes. Troy fixed. And scope rings.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well look on the bright side we might get a teener family discount.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:28:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On jerry cans. I have no idea where I'd store em. Maybe when I get a shop I'll store fuel. Until then I'll just hope the Arabs keep shipping it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:01:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:05:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:10:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I don't see any CL smooth.
View All Quotes

I got ya bro.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:26:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Party just got classy.
View All Quotes

Wrong! If you are dringking Coors.....it says Banquet right on the front of it!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:27:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Better step on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hi and bye.. Just gotta whore a little bit until I get to 10K

Better step on it.

i know.. i need a cushy milk it .gov job like you to get there faster...
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:33:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love calling and shooting coyotes. Much fun.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:38:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

did you hit bed bath and beyond, too?? did you have enough time??
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top