BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://cdn.protoolreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/copperhead-snake-bites-lowes-customer.jpg

Copperheads are good tree-climbers.  Wouldn't be surprised if they could climb brick walls.
View Quote

Show the rest of the snek.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you tell the tenants there is an extra rent charge for the snake?
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Also NW FL here, and I have had several of those in rhe immediate area over the last 10+ years. They also love to climb way the fuck up near the 12 foot overhead light by the front door, they use the edge of the siding to get up there and snag frogs and stuff. Never told my wife, she has no need to know how many times she has been within a couple feet of one of those, just hanging out above her as we go in or out the door.

All the ones I have seen have been (what I was told by a herp) Red rat snakes, identifiable after they got bigger. I have pics somewhere, of them way up on the fence, in mortar joints up near the top of windows frequented by sticky frogs, and peeking out from around vinyl siding.

Link Posted: 12/16/2020 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like a rat snake.
View Quote

This.
Good snek, no step.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You need a spider around to help with you snek problem.

https://i.imgur.com/mFOnABX.gif
View Quote

Fuck that.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top