Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/15/2022 7:39:44 AM EDT
The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat – men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women. Since 2014, attacks inspired by the "incel movement" and spanning the U.S. and Canada have left dozens dead.

Complete article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-secret-service-report-details-growing-incel-terrorism-threat/ar-AAV4qdQ?ocid=msedgntp

Really?
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#1]
They leave the basement?
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#2]
MGTOW team, assemble!

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The federal government on Tuesday released a study on the growing terrorism threat – men who call themselves "anti-feminists" or "involuntary celibates" and draw motivation for violence from their inability to develop relationships with women. Since 2014, attacks inspired by the "incel movement" and spanning the U.S. and Canada have left dozens dead.

Complete article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-secret-service-report-details-growing-incel-terrorism-threat/ar-AAV4qdQ?ocid=msedgntp

Really?
View Quote

72 Virgins in the afterlife ring a bell?

Men without sexual options have historically been dangerous. Your jihad bomber isn’t a guy who is rolling in pussy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MGTOW team, assemble!

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 7:58:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
MGTOW team, assemble!

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
This is just an excuse for the feds to take down Arf GD.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I know a group of men even more dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought incels and anti-fems were 2 separate entities
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I feel like incels are generally liberal soy boys who are pissed that their little feminist act isn't snagging them mad poon.

MGTOW dudes generally make decent money and don't want to lose half of everything they've worked for when some chick decides she needs more drama in her life.

Seems even the feds have trouble differentiating between the two.

Once they realize the violent incels are actually good leftist commies, their wording will change to dangerous MGTOWs.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#10]
You mean that a fucked up society based off emotion, feelings, and lies creates people driven crazy by those things and want to violently oppose those things?

Huh, what a surprise.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You mean that a fucked up society based off emotion, feelings, and lies creates people driven crazy by those things and want to violently oppose those things?

Huh, what a surprise.
View Quote

Who wants a nation to continue if everything it stands for is a lie? That's the situation the USA is finding itself in. And while many laugh at the notion of terrorist incels, many should realize that a culture of alpha fucks and beta bucks has created this. You can't have a stable society of bad boys and sluts with the expectation that other men will simply be labeled losers. And want them to finance it via taxes as well and be happy and content. That situation is literally fatal for the culture in the long run. Why anyone thinks the offspring of men who are the dregs of society should be financed through the government by incels is a successful way to manage a society is a fool. The dregs shouldn't even be allowed in that society. Much less be superstars fucks that impregnate multiple women.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:47:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought incels and anti-fems were 2 separate entities
View Quote

They aren’t exactly the same thing, but the Venn diagram circles are pretty closely overlaid.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They aren’t exactly the same thing, but the Venn diagram circles are pretty closely overlaid.
View Quote

I don't think anything about this situation is "overlaid". Just sayin'
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Problem is that a society hell bent on catering to women has created this mess.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pendulum swings are messy. Balance is always more harmonious.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#17]
lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#19]
They watched a documentary on it recently. It was called "The Batman".

Top men.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#20]
lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aw man... wish I'd have thought of that one.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Pendulum swings are messy. Balance is always more harmonious.
View Quote

Yes. But what are we seeing now? Gender fluidity, LGBT idolization, calling for abortion after birth. It's not swinging back. It's going further bonkers. Toss in a replacement population allowed to simply walk in because the one here isn't having children. Many factors are due to it but the number one is brainwashing women to be anything but maternal. And they are brainwashed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Dozens dead since 2014. Sounds pretty serious.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:25:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Very Serious.
More Serious than the millions China killed with bio-terrorism
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Very Serious.
View Quote

In order for the phony government ran culture to continue, it has to double down on vilifying those that can't or won't approve or be allowed to participate in it. Turn them into the bad guys and use fear tactics to retain power. And it'll keep on doing it because in order for the lunacy to continue go on, it needs huge resources, a propaganda machine, and a bad guy. And if you notice the bad guys are always male. Either white or incels which are thought of as mostly white. And the government is on a mission to destroy anything associated with white males, white culture, and a majority white population.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:36:53 AM EDT
[#26]
I used to check out the Reddit page occasionally before it got nuked from orbit. Those dudes really did have some issues. Not saying all “incel/mgtow” types are like that. But they had a very vocal group of guys that absolutely hated all women and thought all women were whores that owed them sex and openly advocated for raping and beating any woman that rejected them. At the time I thought it was good for a laugh but looking back I feel bad for them. They just needed the love of Christ in their life rather than making the vagina their god. I feel like some of them had actual mental health issues or extremely low T.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes. But what are we seeing now? Gender fluidity, LGBT idolization, calling for abortion after birth. It's not swinging back. It's going further bonkers. Toss in a replacement population allowed to simply walk in because the one here isn't having children. Many factors are due to it but the number one is brainwashing women to be anything but maternal. And they are brainwashed.
View Quote

You’re buying into what the media is pushing. Mid 30’s and most couples I know are popping out babies right and left. Like already pregnant with #2 or 3 less than a year and a half after the last one. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way. As long as we keep procreating we’ll win. Gender fluid lgbtbbq types are a self correcting problem. Eventually they’ll die out with no progeny to carry the torch.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I used to check out the Reddit page occasionally before it got nuked from orbit. Those dudes really did have some issues. Not saying all “incel/mgtow” types are like that. But they had a very vocal group of guys that absolutely hated all women and thought all women were whores that owed them sex and openly advocated for raping and beating any woman that rejected them. At the time I thought it was good for a laugh but looking back I feel bad for them. They just needed the love of Christ in their life rather than making the vagina their god. I feel like some of them had actual mental health issues or extremely low T.
View Quote

The opposite. They're mostly young men who were misled to be anything but attractive to women. Instilled to be nice guys and yet end up flawed and passive aggressive.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:50:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Huh??? The incels are attacking now???

I guess it's not mostly peaceful protests or cheeky shenanigans if those anti pussy fuckers are doing it...
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Single men are dangerous. They shouldn’t be allowed to posses guns. Only married men can possess guns, with the permission of their wife. One wife may allow more than one of her husbands to possess firearms but her boyfriend may not.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You’re buying into what the media is pushing. Mid 30’s and most couples I know are popping out babies right and left. Like already pregnant with #2 or 3 less than a year and a half after the last one. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way. As long as we keep procreating we’ll win. Gender fluid lgbtbbq types are a self correcting problem. Eventually they’ll die out with no progeny to carry the torch.
View Quote

LOL no. The new ready made population has 4-5 kids by the time they're 30. They walk in pregnant for more cash and prizes. Grandparents by the time they're 50. The old population isn't able to have 2.1. The families around me average one child. Hard to compete with the government.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They always have.

Raid the neighboring tribe and steal their women
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:54:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Who wants a nation to continue if everything it stands for is a lie? That's the situation the USA is finding itself in. And while many laugh at the notion of terrorist incels, many should realize that a culture of alpha fucks and beta bucks has created this. You can't have a stable society of bad boys and sluts with the expectation that other men will simply be labeled losers. And want them to finance it via taxes as well and be happy and content. That situation is literally fatal for the culture in the long run. Why anyone thinks the offspring of men who are the dregs of society should be financed through the government by incels is a successful way to manage a society is a fool. The dregs shouldn't even be allowed in that society. Much less be superstars fucks that impregnate multiple women.
View Quote

I would be the richest man on earth if I could figure a way to hypnotize men to love the gigantic hambeasts that make up the dating pool for those who aren't 686.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would be the richest man on earth if I could figure a way to hypnotize men to love the gigantic hambeasts that make up the dating pool for those who aren't 686.

View Quote

They do love the hambeasts. It's why they're fat.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#35]
This is the result of our DoJ being run by green/blue haired feminist and having a temper tantrum over a dank meme by the MGTOW crew.

That is EXACTLY what is going on here.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They always have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They always have.

I always thought those guys were getting laid, but i see how.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo!  
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The opposite. They're mostly young men who were misled to be anything but attractive to women. Instilled to be nice guys and yet end up flawed and passive aggressive.
View Quote

If they know they were misled then why don’t they fix themselves rather than having a circle jerk pity party for themselves on a forum? Again this ultimately  comes down to vagina worship.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Misled ....ehhh somewhat .

At least 50% of ot is being genetically unattractive to today's women .

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Very Serious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Very Serious.

We need a new federal agency to combat this rising threat.

Anyone who doesn't bend the knee to feminism should be investigated by the IRS.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If they know they were misled then why don’t they fix themselves rather than having a circle jerk pity party for themselves on a forum? Again this ultimately  comes down to vagina worship.
View Quote

Think of it this way. They're told to fix themselves but they view the culture and pop culture as the one that needs it. And they'd be correct in many ways. Look at what passes for male role models. And look at what women say they want and what women actually do.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:04:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Misled ....ehhh somewhat .

At least 50% of ot is being genetically unattractive to today's women .

View Quote

And there you go. So if their genetics are flawed, then they're sub-human in the eyes of society. Maybe today's women will celebrate as they're loaded into the rail cars. Because that's where it's leading to. What do you suppose the calls for abortion after birth is? Don't like the genetics of something after it's born? Simply kill it. Don't like to look at genetically flawed people? Simply do away with them. And that is called evil.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:06:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

LOL no. The new ready made population has 4-5 kids by the time they're 30. They walk in pregnant for more cash and prizes. Grandparents by the time they're 50. The old population isn't able to have 2.1. The families around me average one child. Hard to compete with the government.
View Quote

Lolz. Families around me have at least two kids unless they are younger and have only 1 kid or one on the way. Very affluent area, nothing for sale under 500k. The people I know that live in a more middle income area all have multiple kids. I’m note sure who this ready made population is. But if you’re talking Mexicans, the ones I know are very family oriented, very machismo and reject the lgbtq nonsense.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:06:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve never seen the Reddit forum mentioned in this thread. I doubt it’s anymore representative of incels as a whole than GD is to ARs.

Why don’t they fix themselves? Change is hard. Reprogramming the way you think and interact with the world is hard. If they put in the work many will try to drag them back down.

Early intervention is the solution. Identify them early and with education, counseling and mentoring they might be healthy adults.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Think of it this way. They're told to fix themselves but they view the culture and pop culture as the one that needs it. And they'd be correct in many ways. Look at what passes for male role models. And look at what women say they want and what women actually do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women say what they wish worked on them, not what actually works in them.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are ugly people suddenly a new thing or something?  Don't get me wrong, not throwing stones. I wasn't born a 10 or whatever, I am boringly average but....getting the short end of the looks stick didn't suddenly start becoming a thing all the sudden.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lolz. Families around me have at least two kids unless they are younger and have only 1 kid or one on the way. Very affluent area, nothing for sale under 500k. The people I know that live in a more middle income area all have multiple kids. I’m note sure who this ready made population is. But if you’re talking Mexicans, the ones I know are very family oriented, very machismo and reject the lgbtq nonsense.
View Quote

The immigrants from down south I know all do construction or lawn care, can barely speak English, drive nice ass trucks, have 4-5 kids. Like I said, cash and prizes.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Are ugly people suddenly a new thing or something?  Don't get me wrong, not throwing stones, I wasn't born a 10 or whatever, I am boringly average but....getting the short end of the looks stick didn't suddenly start becoming a thing all the sudden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are ugly people suddenly a new thing or something?  Don't get me wrong, not throwing stones, I wasn't born a 10 or whatever, I am boringly average but....getting the short end of the looks stick didn't suddenly start becoming a thing all the sudden.

I think the biggest change is the internet and smart phones allow all the “ugly” people to communicate their frustrations and feed off each other now.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

We're in a culture that does everything to divide people. Not bring them together.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top