Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The world needs more goats.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

72 Virgins in the afterlife ring a bell?

Men without sexual options have historically been dangerous. Your jihad bomber isn’t a guy who is rolling in pussy.

The world needs more goats.

Marriage as we understand it was a way to spread the supply of pussy in order to create stability
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I used to check out the Reddit page occasionally before it got nuked from orbit. Those dudes really did have some issues. Not saying all “incel/mgtow” types are like that. But they had a very vocal group of guys that absolutely hated all women and thought all women were whores that owed them sex and openly advocated for raping and beating any woman that rejected them. At the time I thought it was good for a laugh but looking back I feel bad for them. They just needed the love of Christ in their life rather than making the vagina their god. I feel like some of them had actual mental health issues or extremely low T.
View Quote

Or they were dealt a bad hand in life and have none of qualities females desire. They were not born into a wealthy family, don't have any long-term opportunities, not physically attractive, introverted, not entrepreneurial, etc. Think of the Milton character from Office Space, how many of these people exist? At what point do they see the cost of complying with the status-quo as more expensive than flipping the table? Maybe certain people calling the shots have collected enough data to realize the economic and social shifts over the past decades have created this demographic, now see it as a threat, and don't know what to do about it. Kind of like all those men in China that statistically have no chance of finding a wife.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You’re buying into what the media is pushing. Mid 30’s and most couples I know are popping out babies right and left. Like already pregnant with #2 or 3 less than a year and a half after the last one. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way. As long as we keep procreating we’ll win. Gender fluid lgbtbbq types are a self correcting problem. Eventually they’ll die out with no progeny to carry the torch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. But what are we seeing now? Gender fluidity, LGBT idolization, calling for abortion after birth. It's not swinging back. It's going further bonkers. Toss in a replacement population allowed to simply walk in because the one here isn't having children. Many factors are due to it but the number one is brainwashing women to be anything but maternal. And they are brainwashed.

You’re buying into what the media is pushing. Mid 30’s and most couples I know are popping out babies right and left. Like already pregnant with #2 or 3 less than a year and a half after the last one. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way. As long as we keep procreating we’ll win. Gender fluid lgbtbbq types are a self correcting problem. Eventually they’ll die out with no progeny to carry the torch.

Is it though? If there's any truth to the reporting, in the younger generations, this more affects females, so that would mean less hetero females and more hetero males.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
So some guys depressed from making reservations at the Hawaiian-themed snackbar for just one, excellent work there MSN.

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is it though? If there's any truth to the reporting, in the younger generations, this more affects females, so that would mean less hetero females and more hetero males.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. But what are we seeing now? Gender fluidity, LGBT idolization, calling for abortion after birth. It's not swinging back. It's going further bonkers. Toss in a replacement population allowed to simply walk in because the one here isn't having children. Many factors are due to it but the number one is brainwashing women to be anything but maternal. And they are brainwashed.

White liberal females will be the destruction of this nation. It's fucking sad, but seems to be true. And they'll each take a handful of "men" down with them trying to get in their pants.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The correction only comes after the society collapses.
View Quote
don't threaten me with a good time.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Again the ones I know do those things for work. However you seem to think they got those things as prizes for crossing the boarder. Many of the ones I know all live in tiny houses in conditions that most Americans won’t live in and grandparents, Dad and Mom, the kids, and unmarried siblings of Dad all live together and pool all the money everyone earns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The immigrants from down south I know all do construction or lawn care, can barely speak English, drive nice ass trucks, have 4-5 kids. Like I said, cash and prizes.

Again the ones I know do those things for work. However you seem to think they got those things as prizes for crossing the boarder. Many of the ones I know all live in tiny houses in conditions that most Americans won’t live in and grandparents, Dad and Mom, the kids, and unmarried siblings of Dad all live together and pool all the money everyone earns.

Living like that is actually illegal in certain places and if the local government finds out, they'll invite themselves into your life.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top