Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Did all of the white nascar cucks push his car around town while he sobbed on the hood and they blamed bad whitey?
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:06:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Every single time.  

If the FBI got involved then at the very least he should be facing charges for lying to the FBI.  Ask Martha Stewart what that gets you.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Have *any* of these turned out to be real?

Like even one?
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD called it on day 1 .
View Quote
Q predicted that GD would call it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jussie smolett's little brother?
View Quote

Sister
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Done
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take care of it yourself. Please. I'd do it if I was still a student.

Aggie Code of Honor Violation Reporting

Done

Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#7]
What a surprise
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Lulz
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All of this shit is fake.  All of it.
View Quote

Yes it all is, unfortunately there are millions and millions of sheep that lap this up as truth!!  They are the basic voting block of the democrats.  The other major aspect of the demarcate voting block are the radicals that want all this fake shit to happen or as a means to an end!!
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal. Nor, do they tolerate those who do."

I remember a fellow corps member going through the Honor Court due to using a fake ID. This is 96 times worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't they charge him with something?  Anything?

I'd settle for him being expelled for violating the schools honor code, or whatever Aggies call it

"Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal. Nor, do they tolerate those who do."

I remember a fellow corps member going through the Honor Court due to using a fake ID. This is 96 times worse.

I had to go before them, too, after a prof accused me of cheating.

I dunked on that bitch. It was a great feeling.

The little Asian girl who was on the tribunal panel (basically what it is) said "why are we even here?"

This little shitbag race-pimp will have ZERO done to him.

A LOT of students (mostly white females...shocker) are still defending him on social media.

The SJWs have had their eye on A&M for a looooong time, and it looks like they are getting close to winning.
'
God forbid a University with a heavy emphasis of engineering and agriculture studies in the State of Texas be a choice destination for a lot of suburban and rural white kids.

Can't have that shit in 2020.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#11]
People that do these things should be taken out and scarred by pleather
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Humm, you use the words Honor and Aggies. Words not related at this particular time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't they charge him with something?  Anything?

I'd settle for him being expelled for violating the schools honor code, or whatever Aggies call it

Humm, you use the words Honor and Aggies. Words not related at this particular time.

The only thing that embodies being an Aggie from this piece of trash is the unfortunate circumstance he is a student at Texas A&M.

That's it. That's where it ends.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I had to go before them, too, after a prof accused me of cheating.

I dunked on that bitch. It was a great feeling.

The little Asian girl who was on the tribunal panel (basically what it is) said "why are we even here?"

This little shitbag race-pimp will have ZERO done to him.

A LOT of students (mostly white females...shocker) are still defending him on social media.

The SJWs have had their eye on A&M for a looooong time, and it looks like they are getting close to winning.
'
God forbid a University with a heavy emphasis of engineering and agriculture studies in the State of Texas be a choice destination for a lot of suburban and rural white kids.

Can't have that shit in 2020.
View Quote

University should allow him to stay, but force him to be the designated Jizz Jar guy for the next 20 years!
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#14]
When the demand for racism outstrips the supply, people will manufacture their own.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#15]
It's time to reform the communist cesspools that have infected our universities.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I enrolled at A&M in '74.  My first old lady (roommate) was a black guy from Galveston.  We could not have been farther apart in appearance.  I was 5'8", 135, and he was 6' and 240.

He was my old lady for two years.  He was briefly the only black in the Aggie Band until we got a kid from LA. He was never treated better or worse than anyone else.  Did we care?  Oh, yes.  Some of my bandmates were from small, rural towns and had never been around black people.  They found him  fascinating.  He was a few years older than us and he found us entertaining.

He he died of heart disease more than a dozen of us traveled from all over the state to pay our respects.  He was loved and appreciated by his coworkers, his student and former students, and those who knew him as a cadet.

He would not have been happy with this guy and his fake note.  He would have seen it as a very poor reflection on A&M and in particular other black students.

Bigotry was never a part of Aggie culture when I was there nearly a half century ago.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#17]
These people should all be shot (in Minecraft)
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
When the demand for racism outstrips the supply, people will manufacture their own.
View Quote

"Counterfeit Racism"
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm sure that they immediately kicked him out of school. I don't understand the explanation for not charging him with Falsely Reporting an incident. Why did the Police take a report and investigate it if there wasn't a crime? Regardless, he filed a false report.
Link Posted: 7/10/2020 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.kbtx.com/2020/07/10/texas-am-police-say-student-who-reported-racist-notes-placed-them-there-himself/

Police said in their report there was no nearby camera to clearly show what happened, but there was surveillance video from a nearby pool camera that showed a couple of people walking near Martin’s car during that time frame, but they were only near the car for a few seconds each.

Around 12:55 p.m., Martin is seen on video walking back to his car.

Police wrote in their report, “Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos. He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver`s door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds.”

Police said in the report it was “difficult to distinguish any characteristics of the suspect in the video” but “based on video evidence, no other person had enough time to place the messages on Martin`s car other than himself.”
View Quote

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/269116/52251049_jpg-1497475.JPG
View Quote

That dude is a Piece of shit.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top