Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/9/2023 8:00:03 AM EDT
Thank you Don Jr. and my President Donald John Trump for stopping by Miami yesterday. Although I couldn't make it to the rally, I saw it on TV and it was BIGLY excellent. Miami will always be Trump country.

Mark my words, President Donald John Trump will be the 47th president of the United States. Poll data is showing Trump winning in several swing states. Republicans need to get out and vote for Trump. Stop the bullshit with voting for 'write-in' candidates or foolish bickering over plastic range toys. We need to unite and get America back under control.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#1]
He may not be the POTUS whom some want, but he’s the POTUS we all NEED.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#2]
TRUMP! FTW!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Fudd post.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#4]
If he’s the nominee I will vote for him. Not in the primary. There is a better option but people seem to prefer style over substance.

I don’t think he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning but in a general I’ll vote for him anyway.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:08:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

Make America Great FOREVER
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he’s the nominee I will vote for him. Not in the primary. There is a better option but people seem to prefer style over substance.

I don’t think he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning but in a general I’ll vote for him anyway.
View Quote

Trump has the highest vegas odds right now, if you think he doesn’t have a change of winning, put money on it now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Republicans need to infiltrate and saturate the poll-worker staff in big cities in swing states, so that when there’s a “flood” or “gas leak” and they “stop counting” and make everyone leave, they can force the issue to stay to keep an eye on things.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Trump has the highest vegas odds right now, if you think he doesn’t have a change of winning, put money on it now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did this bitch. Vegas odds….really?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

More than ever!
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:39:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171266/IMG_1279_jpeg-3021007.JPG
View Quote

I trust Vegas odds over polls because someone is willing to bet on them. Like I said, if you think you know better, there are ways you can profit dearly.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#12]
TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  
TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  TRUMP!!  
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#13]
He won't win the general. Fails the likeability test for too many, especially among women. Top it off with MSM working OT with the "Literally Hitler" narrative, & swing voters will shy away. Plus, he's not actually conservative,& hasn't been particularly friendly to RKBA, contrary to his insistence otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I trust Vegas odds over polls because someone is willing to bet on them. Like I said, if you think you know better, there are ways you can profit dearly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/171266/IMG_1279_jpeg-3021007.JPG

I’m not down with betting on Trump losing so I can profit on a democrat winning. I think I’ll just vote for him if he’s the nominee and see what happens.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Things were better under trump
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He won't win the general. Fails the likeability test for too many, especially among women. Top it off with MSM working OT with the "Literally Hitler" narrative, & swing voters will shy away. Plus, he's not actually conservative,& hasn't been particularly friendly to RKBA, contrary to his insistence otherwise.
View Quote

Please define "Conservative in 2023."
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
... or foolish bickering over plastic range toys due process or the Constitution...
View Quote

Trump needs to have a fucking stroke and get out of the way.  I prefer conservative candidates that can influence people towards conservative ideals, not drive people away.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#18]
To all the N_T’ers…

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Donald Trump 2024
Don Jr 2028, 2032
Eric 2036, 2040
Barron 2044, 2048

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, fucking weird.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:57:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah, fucking weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, fucking weird.

Funniest avatar this year.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
And that is exactly what the campaign theme should be. Show the disasterous results of Democrat rule, with videos, both at the national level and  state / local levels wherever democrats have unchecked power.. Then contrast that with the successes of Trump's term and conservative policies. Show everyone how having Trump in again will benefit everyone.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Without a doubt.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Without a doubt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Without a doubt.

Agreed.  However, nobody has a DeLorean time machine and Trump is just not electable.  If you want to win an election, you have to convince people you're a good person.  Suburban moms vote with feelings.  Young people vote with feelings.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:07:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:08:58 AM EDT
[#27]
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!  

I don't see a lot of build back better avatars on here. So many Trump haters, so little honesty.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Agreed.  However, nobody has a DeLorean time machine and Trump is just not electable.  If you want to win an election, you have to convince people you're a good person.  Suburban moms vote with feelings.  Young people vote with feelings.
View Quote

Were you convinced Biden and Harris were good people?  

I didn't think so.

The way to win is to stop the fraud.  Everything else will sort itself out.

How many voting machines in PA were shut down for fraud this week?  One is too many.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#29]
FDJT
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’m not down with betting on Trump losing so I can profit on a democrat winning. I think I’ll just vote for him if he’s the nominee and see what happens.
View Quote

Oh, ok.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yea 2020 was great
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah, fucking weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, fucking weird.

Can’t be a cult
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:14:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Pay attention guys, OP used his only coherent post of the day on this.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:16:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Melania sure thinks so.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many of you don't like Trump for some of his gun goofs.
Many of you do not like Reagan for the same reasons.

I had a guy come by and talk with me about how bad Reagan did us and told me everything bad about him and then said we will have to be prepared to move out of country in the future.

He was a former Mormon from Utah.  he was rattling off countries.  I told him, I thought Reagan was great after Ford and worst, yet Carter and I would have no problem voting for Reagan today if he were alive.  I went on to tell him I'm not going anywhere I was born in Texas, and I will die in Texas, there is nowhere to run to.

Get that one issue bullshit out of your head.  We have to get out of the burning building before we talk about the paint color.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted: Poll data is showing Trump winning in several swing states.

View Quote

Polls were wrong in 2016 when he won and polls didn't matter in 2020 when it was stolen.

Stopping the steal is key and the Reps have done NOTHING in that regard.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#37]
You need to partake in the ganja and smell reality.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Laughs in Dominion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Melania sure thinks so.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Melania sure thinks so.

That's called a trophy wife, all you need is to be wealthy.
I'm sure she married only for love
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Thought was Hialeah only
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Even if you like him despite his second amendment actions, despite saying he'll drain the swamp while being part of it, and despite ridiculous spending, and really lack of any accomplishments...

He's already run against Biden and lost.  What do you think is different this time that you're so eager for a rematch?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:23:52 AM EDT
[#42]
If Anchorage is the test sample for its politics, Trump wins Alaska.

Lots of Trump hats and shirts.

Alaska is on the MAGA Train probably mostly because of oil drilling, which helps everyone.

FJB and the FBHO commies under him.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:25:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Stop supporting anti-2A and anti-due process RINOs.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#44]
All the anti Trump guys that say he is not electable, please tell me who is?
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Facts.

She’s disgusted by him, bank it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Say what you want about his wife, but Trump is a model father as evidenced by how loyal and success-driven his kids are.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I didn't think so.

How many voting machines in PA were shut down for fraud this week?  One is too many.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't think so.

Do you think Trump is a good person?  Trump being better than Biden doesn’t make him a good person and it sure as hell doesn’t make him electable, especially when the Dem nom isn’t going to be Biden anyway.

We need a nominee that isn’t damaged goods.  Trump is damaged goods.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Thank you Don Jr. and my President Donald John Trump for stopping by Miami yesterday. Although I couldn't make it to the rally, I saw it on TV and it was BIGLY excellent. Miami will always be Trump country.

Mark my words, President Donald John Trump will be the 47th president of the United States. Poll data is showing Trump winning in several swing states. Republicans need to get out and vote for Trump. Stop the bullshit with voting for 'write-in' candidates or foolish bickering over plastic range toys. We need to unite and get America back under control.

View Quote

Yup!  
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Say what you want about his wife, but Trump is a model father as evidenced by how loyal and success-driven his kids are.
View Quote

Holy shit!  That’s the cultist thing yet!  Model fathers don’t bang other women.  JFC, dude.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Laughs in Dominion.
View Quote

More like the mail in two weeks to count Laff!
Trumps ahead?
There’s a whole nother trailer of uncounted votes sitting in the parking lot.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top