Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol, that's the funny thing...

Yes it is.    That's why it exists.
View Quote
It truly is. Anyone who has been following the trends on this site during this war knew that when Ukraine had a successful large strike last night there would be fuck Ukraine threads.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A barely damaged sub
It was hit in the bow.
You do remember subs crash into shit all the time.

Notice there aren't any detailed pics like the one I posted of the Minsk?

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
There aren't any detailed pics of the Moskva either. See its all a grand conspiracy man
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

There has never been a more applicable meme to the original statement than yours.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

There has never been a more applicable meme to the original statement than yours.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There aren't any detailed pics of the Moskva either. See its all a grand conspiracy man
View Quote

Submarine gets hit by a fucking cruise missile and he thinks it'll buff out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No comrade, it’s OK. Big stronk submarine hits sea mountains all the time. Little fall in drydock is no big deal. Look at majestic submarine Kursk. Submarines handle small fires all the time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

@strike504

Just like how we are fighting Poland, the Baltics, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, and Slovenia now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. When we are fighting in ukrainistan in 20 years which side will the bros be on?

@strike504

Just like how we are fighting Poland, the Baltics, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, and Slovenia now?

This is more like arming and funding of the iran/iraq and afghan/soviet conflicts than it is to just adopting former warsaw pact countries into nato during peacetime. Those totally didnt backfire on us.

You also didnt answer which side youd be on. Just deflected to irrelevance as per SOP. @fadedsun
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#8]
That's OK, round up all the refugees in your country and send them back to Ukraine before you cut their funding.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A barely damaged sub
It was hit in the bow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny
Your photo is of that very same 40 year old ship. That's the Minsk launched in 1983

There's 2 vessels in that photo.

https://i.postimg.cc/MTy6zCzF/IMG-5272.jpg

What's the one circled in red? It's clearly burnt out.

Yes, there is a landing ship. But what else is there?
A barely damaged sub
It was hit in the bow.

Wow holy fuck man, come on do better, lol
Making shit sound like it's an everyday occurrence isn't really showing that you have the IQ to be arguing this.. ffs man stop embarrassing yourself.. the fucking sub didn't just get a few dents and scratches, it was severely damaged, even Russian news outlets admit that. If it was just a few dents and scratches they wouldn't even mention it, but they did and that says a lot.  But hey you do you and keep making yourself look foolish.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Submarine gets hit by a fucking cruise missile and he thinks it'll buff out.
View Quote
We knew the derp was going to happen. We just didn't know what level it would be.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread has clearly been hijacked by the Ukrainistas

4 pages of off topic posts
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s all fair in war and shitposting. Your side got the first couple pages
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s only a handful of dudes too.

To his credit, Zhukov actually provides reasoned, well thought out responses to my low-effort posts.  I do appreciate that.

Eta: I’d probably classify him as a “Ukebro” but he’s not obnoxious about it and is the kind of poster that could actually sway opinion.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Because the sub likely collapsed off its support stands and has rolled.

The area around the sub is just as damaged as the Minsk.

We have satellite photos showing pretty detailed photos of the area.

You keep posting the same links
Which don't support your position.

Are you still going with the "there's no sub there" when it clearly shows a sub?
View Quote
Post your all new pretty detailed photos.

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is not about Russian military shit being blown up but that's all you've got so ...

Care to post the  title of this  thread?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
There were. Many in fact.
After all, it's not like  UKR hasn't created fake images to claim damaging ships before
https://checkyourfact.com/2023/06/01/fact-check-image-damaged-russian-warship/

Russian intelligence collection ship Ivan Khurs after attack.#UkraineRussiaWar #UkraineWar #Ukraina #UkraineWillWin #UkrainianArmy #Ukrainians #RussiaisATerroistState #PutinWarCriminal #RussiaIsANaziState #Russian #Zelenskyy pic.twitter.com/r7nx8V9kyH

Idlib Frontline (@fatihjalal20) May 26, 2023

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense released a video claiming to show one of the sea drones hitting the ship, the outlet reported.

The image claims to show the Ivan Khurs damaged after the attack

However, the image is over two decades old. Through a reverse image search, Check Your Fact found that the image is from the USS Cole, not a Russian warship. The image was taken after the USS Cole was hit by a suicide bomb attack in 2000 and published in NBC News.

Images and videos of the Ivan Khurs emerged in the aftermath of the attack, showing the ship sailing into Sevastopol under its own power with no visible damage, according to open-source intelligence (OSINT) analyst Benjamin Pittet.

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
After all, it's not like  UKR hasn't created fake images to claim damaging ships before

Russian intelligence collection ship Ivan Khurs after attack.#UkraineRussiaWar #UkraineWar #Ukraina #UkraineWillWin #UkrainianArmy #Ukrainians #RussiaisATerroistState #PutinWarCriminal #RussiaIsANaziState #Russian #Zelenskyy pic.twitter.com/r7nx8V9kyH

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense released a video claiming to show one of the sea drones hitting the ship, the outlet reported.

However, the image is over two decades old. Through a reverse image search, Check Your Fact found that the image is from the USS Cole, not a Russian warship. The image was taken after the USS Cole was hit by a suicide bomb attack in 2000 and published in NBC News.

Images and videos of the Ivan Khurs emerged in the aftermath of the attack, showing the ship sailing into Sevastopol under its own power with no visible damage, according to open-source intelligence (OSINT) analyst Benjamin Pittet.

View Quote
Check your spelling Moskva is not spelled Ivan Khurs
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've never heard of this site, but it seems to have some pretty good info: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/russian-submarine-landing-ship-struck-in-attack-on-sevastopol

Let's just say that the likelihood of the submarine having only minor damage is very small. Based on the overall explosions that were seen, there was a lot of collateral damage to the area, not just the landing ship. To suggest that all the missiles hit the ship and none were targeted at the submarine (or that none hit the submarine) is specious at best.

View Quote
The drive (an automotive magazine) is very biased toward UKR
Google

the drive ukraine situation report

Not a single non-pro UKR story published

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop being obtuse. I answered there were many to your childish response that there were no detailed photos of the Moskva. Most of them provided by Russia.
The fact still remains that UKR has lied and posted phony damage images of other claimed successes
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like terrorism.  Or at least, extortion.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:30:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Stop being obtuse. I answered there were many to your childish response that there were no detailed photos of the Moskva. Most of them provided by Russia.
The fact still remains that UKR has lied and posted phony damage images of other claimed successes
View Quote

Which ones were supplied by Russia?

They deny the Moskva was sunk by Ukrainian missiles and say it had a “fire”.

What happened to the vasily bekh?

Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It wouldn't be the first time the US armed some groups to fight Russia, and they turned around and became hostile to the US later

https://i.imgflip.com/7z1j57.jpg

I overlooked this on page 1, well memed!
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

People tend to get touchy when their religion is questioned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It cracks me up when people  complain about these  threads. "I hate those Sketti threads so much imma go fight to be the #1 poster in every single one of them!!"

" />
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

For sure. Forget what the story is about, OP is a heretic, that's the real issue here apparently.

Funny seeing the dueling Troll and News labels on this thread now. Troll News could be a good site name for a news aggregator of non CIA narrative approved stories
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I overlooked this on page 1, well memed!
View Quote

Are we fighting the poles, Latvians, Estonians, Lithuanians, Romanians, Czechs, or Slovakians..yet?
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sorry, I had to contribute.  I haven’t seen a good Sketti thread in a while, lol.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/375/152/64c.jpg
View Quote

If by a while mean a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 11:53:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sorry, I had to contribute.  I haven’t seen a good Sketti thread in a while, lol.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/002/375/152/64c.jpg
View Quote

I love this meme because the orcs made it to mock zelenski and now they are getting their airforce destroyed by a cardboard plane powered by a vibrator engine.
Link Posted: 9/13/2023 11:54:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How long have you had a paid subscription to the Economist?
View Quote

Three years.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I can see where this will go.
View Quote

Well, he literally declared that the shithole country exported millions of dormant terrorists who will lay havoc everywhere if the shithole they came from stops receiving "protection" payments, isn't it?

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've only ever had one paid news subscription and I started it in 2011.
View Quote

I get mine free through penn state...
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Russia will surrender any day now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:08:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's apretty cool trick, thatnks!

So here's the entire article, so that nobody can claim I'm keeping anything out

Here is the section that seems to be in contention and I have bolded what I think is the salient point: "Curtailing aid to Ukraine will only prolong the war, Mr Zelensky argues. And it would create risks for the West in its own backyard. There is no way of predicting how the millions of Ukrainian refugees in European countries would react to their country being abandoned. Ukrainians have generally “behaved well” and are “very grateful” to those who sheltered them. They will not forget that generosity. But it would not be a “good story” for Europe if it were to “drive these people into a corner”.

Could be a veiled threat, could be pointing out that refugees might misbehave/riot if they don't get their way--kinda sounds like a mob movie, LOL, "nice country you have here, be apity if a million refugees decided to riot".  There are many instances of that in the West, specifically Europe, where refugees have done so when their host countries did not keep them happy.  Any other reasonable interpretations of Zelensky's comments?
View Quote

like the Western leaders who signed an agreement with Adolf Hitler at Munich in 1938 only to watch him invade Czechoslovakia. “The mistake is not diplomacy. The mistake is diplomacy with Putin. He negotiates only with himself.”

Curtailing aid to Ukraine will only prolong the war, Mr Zelensky argues. And it would create risks for the West in its own backyard. There is no way of predicting how the millions of Ukrainian refugees in European countries would react to their country being abandoned. Ukrainians have generally “behaved well” and are “very grateful” to those who sheltered them. They will not forget that generosity. But it would not be a “good story” for Europe if it were to “drive these people into a corner”.

If you want to give the full context. What he is actually saying we would be leaving Ukranians out to dry just like we left Czechs out to dry along with he Poles. No threats but a historical comparison.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
They wouldn't have been stateless if they had stayed and defended their state.
View Quote

Who? The 10 year old kid or the 50 year old woman with arthritis?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Change a few words and post it on Facebook and pretend the feds won't show up for terroristic threats.

Oh but that's different. Jpg
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:21:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fucking ungrateful cunts
View Quote

You should see my copy and paste couple of posts up for what was actually said.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:21:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You should see my copy and paste couple of posts up for what was actually said.
View Quote

but... but... rage...
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What he actually said was implying that if Ukraine falls that there would be millions of stateless refugees with no future who might turn to crime.
But you actually need to read the original interview to understand that.
But we don't want that sketti is here to earn his roubles.
View Quote

Some of you boys must get awfully sore after a while.

Might I suggest investing in a quality set of knee pads, I'd just hate to see you limping around after harming yourself.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:00:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:10:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well its not like any of them will resort to violence and fight.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#42]
I would like to think both sides could agree (yeah right) that at a minimum, Zelensky doesn’t seem to help himself out with his words sometimes. This is at least the third time he has said some stupid shit. Not wise to run your mouth when your very existence depends on the labor of western tax payers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:15:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Most are elderly, women and children seeking shelter and employment to support the folks at Home. When I was in Saudi Arabia it was interesting that the Lebanese Christians did similar support and sent the money back home. The family member left behind had to stay or the family lost claim to their ancestral land. As soon as one left the muslims would seize it.
View Quote

So, violent enough to cause trouble if their country is abandoned but not violent enough to fight for their country? Can’t have it both ways.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:18:06 AM EDT
[#44]
I feel warm and fuzzy knowing the US will support Ukraine no matter what anybody posts on GD
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:37:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Russia will surrender any day now.
View Quote

Ukraine will fall any day now

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:54:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Well, he literally declared that the shithole country exported millions of dormant terrorists who will lay havoc everywhere if the shithole they came from stops receiving "protection" payments, isn't it?

View Quote

That’s quite the horrible take.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:22:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That's damn near fake bird parody stuff
View All Quotes

I wonder if the Nashville AT&T bomber was a BraveTV fan. He seems like the demo they cater to.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top