Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I scorn and detest those who come here illegally, stay here illegally, raise their kids here illegally, soak up our treasury illegally and weaken our country. I have nothing but respect for those here come here legally, desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country.
View Quote
They can destroy our society, but only if they do it LEGALLY damnit!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Even for legal immigrants 50% are on welfare.

I’m fairly certain that stat only includes the first generation immigrant, as soon as they have a kid their kid gets counted as “native born” for all welfare stats. If you include them in the calculus the usage rate would go even higher.
View Quote
on welfare? go back. What happened to having a sponsor that was responsible for your upkeep if you failed to find a job and become a useful member of society? Wasn't that the rule for a long time? It was when my Great grandfather brought his family over to be a brew master. He had to prove that he had a job before he emigrated.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I scorn and detest those who come here illegally, stay here illegally, raise their kids here illegally, soak up our treasury illegally and weaken our country. I have nothing but respect for those here come here legally, desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country.
So, if they jump through the hoops, they take the courses, find a legal job, they swear allegiance to the country, become citizens, they're just as likely to be dedicated to the destruction of America as a border jumper that sneaks across.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

on welfare? go back. What happened to having a sponsor that was responsible for your upkeep if you failed to find a job and become a useful member of society? Wasn't that the rule for a long time? It was when my Great grandfather brought his family over to be a brew master. He had to prove that he had a job before he emigrated.
View Quote
It was that way in 1987 when I brought my ex wife (wife at the time) from Germany
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
I know, right? I'm sorry, but we have no use for unintelligent, uneducated, unskilled, 3rd Worlders, whether they come here legally or not.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know, right? I'm sorry, but we have no use for unintelligent, uneducated, unskilled, 3rd Worlders, whether they come here legally or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
how likely are they to be able to pass the citizenship exams if they are unintelligent, uneducated 3rd Worlders?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Cubans voted for Obama over Romney and only went for Trump over Hillary by 2%.  As the older generations die off the trend will be to vote more solidly D...absurd protestations that family values and hard work are the exclusive domain of the GOP aside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except the Cubans.
Cubans voted for Obama over Romney and only went for Trump over Hillary by 2%.  As the older generations die off the trend will be to vote more solidly D...absurd protestations that family values and hard work are the exclusive domain of the GOP aside.
The Pre-Castro Cubans were Conservative; the post-Castros were raised under Marxism and Class Warfare, and were told the US is rich and can afford to hand-feed them cradle to grave.  They don't come here for Freedom, they come here for the US taxpayer funded Golden Ticket of EBT/GA, Section 8; LEAP (free gas, water, electric and sewer); Obama Phones; and Medicaid (with full dental coverage!)
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I was out running errands today, something I rarely do on Saturday.

I've got news for you, we are already over run by latinos.

Kiss America goodbye, we've already lost the war.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
how likely are they to be able to pass the citizenship exams if they are unintelligent, uneducated 3rd Worlders?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Really doesn't matter if their kids automatic citizenship now does it?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Latino migrants should never be citizens or vote.

The fact that the Dems want them to vote is treasonous.

They are already using fake ID’s to vote.

They will destroy our democracy and make the traditional American vote worthless.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ironically, most Latinos are hard-working, god-fearing, family-oriented folks...which doesn't sound much like Democrats.
View Quote
That describes many Hispanic families I'm acquainted with who resent illegal aliens and are hard core Republicans.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well, it’s white people’s fault obviously. Before whites came along they were all peaceful and technologically advanced civilizations.

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/aztecs/aztecs40.gif
View Quote
I brought that exact thing up to a latino I worked with years ago. He was going on and on about the 'beautiful culture' and so forth. When I brought up the Aztecs he walked away muttering to himself and never bothered me with the "culture" BS again.

Which certainly worked for me.

This was like 15 years ago, so I would imagine he's moved on to building pyramids by now and obtaining obsidian knives.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That describes many Hispanic families I'm acquainted with who resent illegal aliens and are hard core Republicans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ironically, most Latinos are hard-working, god-fearing, family-oriented folks...which doesn't sound much like Democrats.
There are some who are republican. I know some who are Border Patrol.

The vast majority are going to vote democrat and will use fake ID’s to get welfare and other benefits.

I used interact with them on a daily basis.

Most of them feel entitled to be here and think anyone who disagrees is a “nazi” or “white trash”.

They really need don’t give a sh*t about our country.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:35:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

We need to go a lot further than that, we need to stop with the "we can't deport millions of illegal aliens" BS because we can, much of it through self deportation by removing all incentives for them to be here, make it impossible for them to survive on US soil, no jobs, no drivers licenses, no welfare, no lodging, no enrollment in public schools, allow them nothing.
View Quote
They are also scamming the tax system, with massive child tax credit returns. If you or ,I made a mistake of a few dollars on a return , guess what would happen?

The IRS even knows about it and yet does nothing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I live in ground zero of "New America". While Hispanics do work hard, they own nothing. They rent their house. They always have a car payment, because they constantly churn through low mileage vehicles. Auto dealers love them.

They are in debt up to their eyeballs. The money comes in. The money goes out. No savings. They are a banker's wet dream. Wall Street feeds on them like vampires. It's not difficult to understand why corporate America wants open borders, especially since the social programs illegals use are paid for by tax payers.

Once again, family values and hard workers are just phrases used to gloss over the truth, that immigration is a huge drain and hardship to everyone except the political and business class.
View Quote
Middle class America can't afford to have a bunch of kids. They are working hard all the time to pay for everyone else's kids.
Who in turn get child tax credits for all those kids they have. Some even claim kids still living back home and, get away with it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shut your mouth! Catholic, family-oriented, Hispanics and conservative Gen Z'ers are going to save America!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That tired old tidbit doesn't seem to align with worldwide latino voting patterns.
Shut your mouth! Catholic, family-oriented, Hispanics and conservative Gen Z'ers are going to save America!
Yep, usually hear that from the true conservative types who rather fall on their swords then admit their ideas are bankrupt. Hispanics are a diverse group, and many here and there depending on a lot of factors may vote Republican, but the overall trend is for them and Catholics to be center left when it comes to voting.  Hell, AAs are socially conservative/religious yet vote for Democrats in what would be considered absolutely group think levels at 90% range.  That crap is meaningless.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So, if they jump through the hoops, they take the courses, find a legal job, they swear allegiance to the country, become citizens, they're just as likely to be dedicated to the destruction of America as a border jumper that sneaks across.
View Quote
Doesn't matter if they pop out 6 anchor babies. Dontcha know that those kids are American now? The dirt is magic on our side of the line.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#18]
We have enough..................someone turn the faucet off please
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't break the stormfront narrative please.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:07:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Middle class America can't afford to have a bunch of kids. They are working hard all the time to pay for everyone else's kids.
Who in turn get child tax credits for all those kids they have. Some even claim kids still living back home and, get away with it.
View Quote
Your right.

Damn right.

They can't afford to pull back their lifestyle of waste, debt, huge entertainment bills, two car payments, a boat, student load debt, and the huge home mortage.

Heaven forbid KIDS disrupt the "average" americans middle class lifestyle.

All my white friends have one or two kids. Maybe.That's it. I have four and we operate just fine on one full time and one part time job. No govt anything. Whites can do it. They choose not to.

You whites that are married need to screw like mormons and produce some offspring. Yesterday!
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Your right.

Damn right.

They can't afford to pull back their lifestyle of waste, debt, huge entertainment bills, two car payments, a boat, student load debt, and the huge home mortage.

All my white friends have one or two kids. Maybe.That's it. I have four and we operate just fine on one full time and one part time job. No govt anything. Whites can do it. They choose not to.

You whites that are married need to screw like mormons and produce some offspring. Yesterday!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your right.

Damn right.

At current rates of replacement it will be too little too late.

We don’t have the luxury of a 20 year grace period, we’ll be overrun well before those kids are old enough to vote.

Once the left gets control back and rams through mass amnesty the ballot box is done, it’s mostly done now but that will be the final nail in the coffin, followed by dropping it in the hole and covering it with concrete.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Abort and Import
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
They rationally choose based on environmental influences. Change the environment and they will make more kids.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#24]
A timely video from Stefan Molyneux which explains another reason why native born White Americans are having a harder time buying homes and starting families.

Immigration keeps housing prices inflated.

By importing millions and giving them housing subsidies it artificially drives up the prices of real estate and reduces the purchasing power of the existing American middle class. This is good for the older generations who don’t want to see their home values decline, it’s good for the banks who have huge asset portfolios based on real estate values and make money off of mortgage loans, it’s good for the government who gets more in property taxes. The only people who are getting screwed are young Americans who are trying to make a life for themselves and their families.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Stormfront narrative". Lol.

What the fuck ever. It's only facts right?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://civicyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/CIRCLE_2012Election_YouthVoteChoiceByRaceGender.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/ED16/production/_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

That’s hate speech you fuckin’ Nazi,
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 6:53:58 AM EDT
[#27]
That list shows that the ones the most negatively affected by Democrat policies and agendas are the ones that vote Democrat the most and it scales perfectly, the worse off you are the higher percentage you vote to keep it that way.

Ironclad proof that the average Democrat voter is a complete idiot.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
https://civicyouth.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/CIRCLE_2012Election_YouthVoteChoiceByRaceGender.jpg
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/ED16/production/_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png
View Quote
View Quote
It is fucking  insane, how ingrained the indoctrination is.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We’ll celebrate our destruction and apologize all the way to the grave.

Sorta makes you think we might deserve it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
You simply cannot have a conversation even tangentially connected to race, without someone calling you a racist if you stray from approved, politically correct, doctrine.

Unless, of course, you're attacking whites. Then, it's anything goes. Call for genocide, they'll bake you a cake.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You simply cannot have a conversation even tangentially connected to race, without someone calling you a racist if you stray from approved, politically correct, doctrine.

Unless, of course, you're attacking whites. Then, it's anything goes. Call for genocide, they'll bake you a cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"34 things that White People are ruining in 2019"

Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:09:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@hauslp  Wait--you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@hauslp  Wait--you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You saw the graphs I posted above right? Right?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think he's saying that on average that's not what third world immigrants do. Culture matters and we have enough problems on that score without a bunch of people from socialist and theocratic shitholes.

I think we have enough people, and we could do a lot more to maximize their productivity and opportunity if they weren't carrying tens of millions of third worlders on their backs.

Human capital is great but it has to be balanced against available resources and infrastructure. Stupid wasteful activity is the result otherwise. I think future generations are going to judge us pretty harshly for our development patterns and resource allocation over the last century or so, and it's almost entirely due to thoughtless government policies.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Check out the big brain on Montana  
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/338306/IQ_png-874831.JPG
@hauslp  I couldn't care less about Texas latinos being smarter than California latinos.
Answer my question, it's either a yes or no.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quite true. Latinos are possibly more conservative and family oriented than other large demographics of the USA. Arfcom should be proud of latinos in the US, while despising the illegal freeloaders of every nationality.
View Quote
Yeah great demographic, they also control the prison system by sheer numbers and highly organized gang structure.

But hey they work shit jobs for shit pay which has destroyed the middle class.

So much so every fool uses the same line " they do jobs no one wants"

You used to be able to make a living working labor jobs. Old American dream losers. Corporations sold us out with the help of politicians.

But chanting build a wall gives you certain pride. Neither side really wants to curve illegal immigration. It's to much profit
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
@hauslp  I couldn't care less about Texas latinos being smarter than California latinos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

“you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?“

You figure out how to magically get them to do all of that and then we’ll address your silly hypothetical.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
But they always vote for abortion loving Democrats despite their religious beliefs.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#41]
It should be 100% illegal for an illegal alien to vote in any election.  Local, state, or national.   Penalties for doing so should be stout.   Has anyone ever challenged local elections that allow them to vote up through the SCOTUS?
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 2:06:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Seems as though people are worried about the ‘browning’ aspect, more than anything else.
View Quote
That’s bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That’s bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems as though people are worried about the ‘browning’ aspect, more than anything else.
That’s bullshit.
It is absolute BS, as someone of hispanic dissent i will tell anyone I point blank despise what's being done to our country by 'latinos'.  Most of them look in the mirror and see a latino, the difference between me and them is I see an American.  I could give two shits about my past culture that was abandoned over 100 years ago.  Latino's would be better off if they abandoned it as well.  The combined GDP of latin america is under $6T, if it was so great either stay or go back but don't come here to mooch off the US and at the same time try to turn it into the hell hole you left behind.

The demands for everyone to cater to their failure to learn english, the use of our school system as a babysitting service hefty consumption of welfare programs including the EITC and the demands on our healthcare system are bankrupting the US.  Not to mention the billions spend on prisons at the state and federal level.

The real problem is our politicians are too spineless to take the steps needed to stop this hordes from coming in.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

But they always vote for abortion loving Democrats despite their religious beliefs.
View Quote
It is curious, no doubt.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
“you're saying that if they come here legally,  desire to become citizens, do what it takes to become citizens, add to the country,  and are not a drain on the wealth of the country, they are going to destroy our society?“

You figure out how to magically get them to do all of that and then we’ll address your silly hypothetical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to take a hard second look at your core beliefs, sport.  That "silly hypothetical" is pretty common.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quite true. Latinos are possibly more conservative and family oriented than other large demographics of the USA. Arfcom should be proud of latinos in the US, while despising the illegal freeloaders of every nationality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pardon me while I go outside and laugh about them being more conservative and natural Republicans. Two words: FREE STUFF.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You need to take a hard second look at your core beliefs, sport.  That "silly hypothetical" is pretty common.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not as common as leftists like to make it out to be. Most immigrants are on welfare and most immigrants vote for leftists, that’s the reality.

Even for the ones who aren’t sucking the taxpayer tit, if they vote for the left they’re still a net negative. They’re aiding in the slow death of the nation.

So until you figure out how to flip that reality around your question is a pie in the sky hypothetical.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Republicans The US Chamber of Commerce don't seem to mind.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Same thing always applies whenever racial or cultural differences come up.

Sure an individual might have any combination of attributes you care to name, some immigrants from Pakistan or Venezuela might be the best Americans ever, and you can always find an example to illustrate that point and make an emotional plea. You shouldn't judge an individual by their race or nationality or cultural identity.

None of that matters if they don't enrich the nation as a class.

Traffic is bad enough, we're full.
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

We need to go a lot further than that, we need to stop with the "we can't deport millions of illegal aliens" BS because we can, much of it through self deportation by removing all incentives for them to be here, make it impossible for them to survive on US soil, no jobs, no drivers licenses, no welfare, no lodging, no enrollment in public schools, allow them nothing.
View Quote
If we wanted to/had the will, it would be much easier than you would think.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top