Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not sure how much that belt is doing, but she looks smaller in the waist than any of hot babes in the old Roman paintings.

Biologically, you should be attracted to wide child bearing hips.
And IIRC, a high hip to waist ratio is correlated to fertility to some extent.
View Quote

Yes lawd yes!
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Whatever Salma Hayek is.

Everyone else is wrong.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
From the article: this is the perfect female body to attract men.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/33838/IMG_2423_jpeg-2972180.JPG
View Quote

I can live with this, just shocked they picked a decent looking white chick and didn’t pick a gay, purple haired, ugly mug , nonwhite uggo.

I’m trying to watch the wheel of time on Amazon, loved the books, but the series is almost unwatchable because every female character is ugly as fuck, to top it off they have no personality either. End result, you just don’t give a fuck about their ugly bitchy characters, and the show either as a result.

Movies are supposed to be a escape, a story you can see yourself in, see your self as that he man barbarian busting heads, a hot sexy funny female magic user, etc, women fantasizing about humping the barbarian, or being the female magic chick,  men fantasizing about being the barbarian, or humping the female hotties.

When every characters ugly with no personality , no one wants to be part of it, and no one gives a fuck, same for modern advertising.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup.  Always been a tiddie man myself.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I can live with this, just shocked they picked a decent looking white chick and didn’t pick a gay, purple haired, ugly mug , nonwhite uggo.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck no.  Maybe after 4 kids....but that's far from ideal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:25:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kim Kardashians? LOL she has a shit body
View Quote

She was pretty much perfect circa 2005-06 when she was curvy but toned, still natural and before having kids.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:25:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you thinking of someone who has these statistics right now? Well, think Kelly Brooks. Kelly Ann Parsons, professionally known as Kelly Brooks, is ..................
View Quote

Kelly Brook. There's no "s".

How lazy is your article when you can't even spell your "perfect woman" name right?

Hard to find good COC compliant pics of a woman who spends so much time in so little.

Also still looks good with a few extra pounds, though may have lost them again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

They had two photos, I'd take the first over this one.

There is definitely something to be said for some curves but those curves gotta be in the right places.

I have no problem with fit and skinny girls though
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Look at who runs the world of "women's beauty"...
Clothes,makeup,jewelry,and most of all the advertising of it all and the brainwashing behind fashionable anything.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:28:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Guess my girlfriend is weigh off the curve. 4'-11 and 108 pounds.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#13]
They did not choose the right era Kelly Brooke pics.  For a while there her figure was perfect.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I thought it was 36-24-36 but only if she’s 5’3”
View Quote

No man, it’s 42-39-56
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No man, it’s 42-39-56
View Quote

You could say she's got it all!
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Let's be honest here, most men would stick it in a hole in a tree if they thought it would feel good.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:39:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No man, it’s 42-39-56

Whole lotta woman.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is this the ideal women's body?

Are men more attracted to "curvy" women due to evolution/brain stuff?

Is is just because the majority of women are overweight and not many are thin, so beauty standards changed?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/the-ideal-woman-s-body-according-to-science/ar-AA1ctqdb?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e60fdc206b5b40458646b9abdd3830c5&ei=16

....From 2000 to date and backed up by scientists (of all people), the perfectly beautiful women must have large breasts, a large butt, an iron-flat stomach, a thin waistline, thigh gaps, and flawless skin. Think Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and it somehow doesn't matter how this perfect body was achieved. ....

........According to researchers from the University of Texas, the truly beautiful female body is geared toward the 2000s standards. The ideal woman is 1.68 meters tall, with a bust, waist, and hip size of 99, 63, and 91 in cm respectively. That's also 5'5 ft. tall, with a bust, waist, and hip size of 38.9, 24.8, and 35.8 in inches respectively.

Are you thinking of someone who has these statistics right now? Well, think Kelly Brooks. Kelly Ann Parsons, professionally known as Kelly Brooks, is ..................

Several past and recent studies have proven that males are predominantly more attracted to curvier females. [3]

This is because the male mind subconsciously links youthful curviness to fertility. Attractiveness is heavily based on the ability to procreate, and in light of this mentality, the most attractive women are those who look most suitable for childbirth. This is where the term "childbearing hips" stems from.

The 99-63-91 body with a height of 1.68m possesses these so-called fertile and youthful characteristics. However, in reality, several factors would determine a woman's level of fertility, and only a small part is dependent on body type. Anybody could deal with infertility issues despite her size, although obesity has been found to contribute to infertility, miscarriages, and pregnancy complications in women. [4]

The scientists might have a point somewhere, although beauty will always be highly relative and dependent on a person’s standards.
View Quote

Meanwhile back in the real world, it’s still Paige Spiranac  … all day long.

Driver vs Mini Driver: Which is Better for Your Golf Game?

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:46:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Her face is not a 10, but we're talking bodies here.  This is my speed.

Emily Ratajkowski

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She was pretty much perfect circa 2005-06 when she was curvy but toned, still natural and before having kids.
View Quote

If mods would let me I’d post her beach bikini pics 2023 here
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#24]

No hips.
Veiny hands.
Hairy belly button.
Saggy boobs.
Popeye face.

You have failed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Fashions change over time. Sometimes on their own, sometimes pushed by someone.
We are currently going through a media driven fashion change.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

That fucking thing is ugly as hell.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No man, it’s 42-39-56
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#28]

I’d break her hip.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not for me it isn’t.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:56:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No hips.
Veiny hands.
Hairy belly button.
Saggy boobs.
Popeye face.

You have failed.
View Quote
Damn dude.  That's probably his wife.  She's doing better than most at her age...
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:56:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Her face is not a 10, but we're talking bodies here.  This is my speed.

Emily Ratajkowski

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrfcmkZUUAUZtvI?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

A friend of mine who’s ranked top 10 women surfers has a rocking body but can’t post her pics here. She’s married so I’m respectful and all. She just got a contract for a woman’s bathing suit line.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Hannah Barron.  Little packages are best packages.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Kelly Brook. There's no "s".

How lazy is your article when you can't even spell your "perfect woman" name right?

https://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/kelly-brook-in-tgiht-jeans-out-shopping-in-beverly-hills_37.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hzW6b670QK8/UnIEDkn1YFI/AAAAAAABLCo/ZX4Nx0cDyF0/s1600/Kelly+Brook+Photos+in+Jeans+in+Venice+Beach+CelebsNext+0005.jpg

Hard to find good COC compliant pics of a woman who spends so much time in so little.

Also still looks good with a few extra pounds, though may have lost them again.
View Quote

heee onlee luk at tha pikshurz

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Claire Gerhardstein

No fatties for me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:02:23 AM EDT
[#35]
There is no science in that article. Its written to help fatties feel better about themselves. The body positive propaganda machine working overtime.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Broke my neck from whiplash that day. Back in those days L.A. was being like a kid in a candy shop. Was multiple stunners around Melrose but I went home 0/3 attempts
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
As an OG ass man, the big ass thing has gotten out of hand.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree!
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#41]
24, 34, 46, good and thicc
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:11:47 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/UYFHCyA.jpg

I don’t get the recent switch to women with huge fat asses, especially since most have tiny titties, worst of everything.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I don’t get the recent switch to women with huge fat asses, especially since most have tiny titties, worst of everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/UYFHCyA.jpg

QFT
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:26:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Depends on the situation.

If we're talking about cover of a magazine (clothes on, makeup, perfect, lighting, perfect viewing angle) then DDs and skinny af can look very appealing.

If we're getting down to business, and for some reason I'm allowed to pick and choose  my woman like a build a bear, then I'm looking for B or C cup (yes, I've test driven DDs), big butt (within reson, nothing fake), thick thighs,  and enough body fat that when they twist to look back there's a (ONE) crease between  love handles and back. Also, no short hair. Shoulder length or (preferably) longer.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ginormous boobs will attract men for sure
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is this the ideal women's body?

Are men more attracted to "curvy" women due to evolution/brain stuff?

Is is just because the majority of women are overweight and not many are thin, so beauty standards changed?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/the-ideal-woman-s-body-according-to-science/ar-AA1ctqdb?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e60fdc206b5b40458646b9abdd3830c5&ei=16

....From 2000 to date and backed up by scientists (of all people), the perfectly beautiful women must have large breasts, a large butt, an iron-flat stomach, a thin waistline, thigh gaps, and flawless skin. Think Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and it somehow doesn't matter how this perfect body was achieved. ....

........According to researchers from the University of Texas, the truly beautiful female body is geared toward the 2000s standards. The ideal woman is 1.68 meters tall, with a bust, waist, and hip size of 99, 63, and 91 in cm respectively. That's also 5'5 ft. tall, with a bust, waist, and hip size of 38.9, 24.8, and 35.8 in inches respectively.

Several past and recent studies have proven that males are predominantly more attracted to curvier females. [3]

This is because the male mind subconsciously links youthful curviness to fertility. Attractiveness is heavily based on the ability to procreate, and in light of this mentality, the most attractive women are those who look most suitable for childbirth. This is where the term "childbearing hips" stems from.

The 99-63-91 body with a height of 1.68m possesses these so-called fertile and youthful characteristics. However, in reality, several factors would determine a woman's level of fertility, and only a small part is dependent on body type. Anybody could deal with infertility issues despite her size, although obesity has been found to contribute to infertility, miscarriages, and pregnancy complications in women. [4]

The scientists might have a point somewhere, although beauty will always be highly relative and dependent on a person’s standards.
View Quote

The 99-63-91 body with a height of 1.68m possesses these so-called fertile and youthful characteristics. However, in reality, several factors would determine a woman's level of fertility, and only a small part is dependent on body type. Anybody could deal with infertility issues despite her size, although obesity has been found to contribute to infertility, miscarriages, and pregnancy complications in women.

There's the psyop.

No fat chicks fr fr
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
24, 34, 46, good and thicc
View Quote

That's my dogs' favorite shape too.  

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#48]

I could watch this all day.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#49]
I know what I like, where she falls on the hot crazy matrix is just as important.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Attachment Attached File
My ideal
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top