Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I'm gay.    Last chick I was with was 5'3", 110 lbs, ex gymastics past.    Super flexible.   Smaller boobs, but big bush.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess I'm gay.    Last chick I was with was 5'3", 110 lbs, ex gymastics past.    Super flexible.   Smaller boobs, but big bush.

View Quote

Man it is super disappointing to find out you're gay isn't it
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I am sorry your wife is athletic, maybe we can be closet gays together
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
European Womens Pole Vaulting, men. It makes you look sophisticated because it's European. Plus, you can see the metric system being used in real time, thus expanding your intellectual prowess at the same time.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-606050404_jpg-2973254.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-1107597576_jpg-2973255.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-3491706364_jpg-2973257.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-2021112586_jpg-2973258.JPG

This is Clara Fernandez. She's from Spain. She speaks Spanish. You can learn Spanish and say things like, "buenos tardes, Seniorita." Now you try it.

Damn I never knew I was gay before.

I thought being gay was having sex with men but turns out liking athletic women is gay

I know right?  Guess I’ll go tell my wife and daughters.  Maybe tomorrow.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
European Womens Pole Vaulting, men. It makes you look sophisticated because it's European. Plus, you can see the metric system being used in real time, thus expanding your intellectual prowess at the same time.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-606050404_jpg-2973254.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-1107597576_jpg-2973255.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-3491706364_jpg-2973257.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1737/th-2021112586_jpg-2973258.JPG

This is Clara Fernandez. She's from Spain. She speaks Spanish. You can learn Spanish and say things like, "buenos tardes, Seniorita." Now you try it.

Damn I never knew I was gay before.

I thought being gay was having sex with men but turns out liking athletic women is gay

I know right?  Guess I’ll go tell my wife and daughters.  Maybe tomorrow.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn't sound like a masculine build at all to me.  Some people have a hard time with reading comprehension / paying attention!
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
While a woman's beauty may be a little subjective based on the guy, you simply can't discount the importance of a mentally healthy, physically active, values-based woman who's mother isn't a fat, crazy cow. Just remember, all those "curvy" women aren't going to slim down with age and if they're not mentally stable, you end up with a 300 pound "mad cow" by age 40, who may birth you a few crumb-snatchers and whose craziness will drive you to divorce and milk you for alimony and child support where you'll end up on an ARFCOM MGTOW thread bitching about your life.

ROCK6
View Quote

I nominate your for poet laureate of arf.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A cup, brother?

I can understand dealing with As, but actually preferring a woman with no tits?

This thread, man....

Raise me one?  She is mildly cute at best, very mid face, and body doesn't even compare to what I posted (on any measure).

Come on, guys!!!

Do I have to quote my avatar's namesake???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsTW-z-VSI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never been a fan of "traditional hourglass figured" women.  They're attractive, sure, but I prefer fit swimmer/runner type female bodies.

A-C at most (cup) with a firm and toned derriere.

oH bUt tHaT mEaNs yOuRe a cLoSeT gAy

no

A cup, brother?

I can understand dealing with As, but actually preferring a woman with no tits?

This thread, man....

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That woman has no hips whatsoever and a very masculine wide shoulder build....

Perhaps she took PEDs and they interfered with her body development (the elite of both genders take peds at that level).

She looks nothing like the petite girl you pictured before, who actually had a feminime build (one of the skinny hour asses I mentioned).

While this athletic girl may be passable due to being in shape (despite masculine build) with a relatively attractive face, her body Is FAR  from femimine, attractive, or ideal.

For you to specifically choose her as an example of types you covet is suspect as hell!
camille now has a sad.

https://i.redd.it/ojk22wjxc8b11.jpg

She looks a little better in that picture, but legs aside, not a very feminine build at all (and her face is mid at best), nor someone I would even consider as an attractive athletic build in a woman.

Watch and learn.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/08/alicia-schmidt.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

https://imgnew.outlookindia.com/public/uploads/articles/2021/7/11/Alica.jpg

Notice the fit / trimness of her still wide hipped and perfectly busty hourglass figure?

If a hips / waist ratio like that don't do it for you....you have to have low T (or be h)!

If we're doing athletic, I'll raise you one Ana Ivanovic.

Her 2010 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition modeling was peak Ana.

And I don't usually go for the tall gals, but I'll make an exception for her.

Raise me one?  She is mildly cute at best, very mid face, and body doesn't even compare to what I posted (on any measure).

Come on, guys!!!

Do I have to quote my avatar's namesake???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsTW-z-VSI

Something, something about doth protest too much.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Like I said, she's cute (not overly so) despite having no tits.  Are you saying you wouldn't like her better if she DID have a nice pair (ans wider hips)?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Something, something about doth protest too much.

https://www.giantbomb.com/a/uploads/scale_medium/0/2689/1067494-ana_ivanovic.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:54:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

That doesn’t sound gay.  

But just sucks that you haven’t gotten laid since 1970.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting. Last chick I had is similar. 5’, 100ish, smaller boobs, no bush. (Razors aren’t just for faces )
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought it was 36-24-36 but only if she’s 5’3”
View Quote

Beat by hours…but
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That doesn’t sound gay.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That doesn’t sound gay.  

lol
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:05:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Like I said, she's cute (not overly so) despite having no tits.  Are you saying you wouldn't like her better if she DID have a nice pair (ans wider hips)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

The worst of both worlds.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:09:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:11:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Ok, here she is much older. Same body. Does that satisfy your tender sensibilities?

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/53/3f/c6/533fc6df880dbafacf2cda070d1388ca--fashion-shorts--fashion.jpg
View Quote
This ranks up there with the creepiest posts I've seen here. Guy points out the girl you're ogling is maybe 14, and because of that he has "tender sensibilities"? Is that a euphemism for not being attracted to children?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Took me a while to find arfcom safe examples while picture searching thick woman small waist. Here's a couple.  This is ideal.

Sick of all these women making this complicated. You can be thin or thick but if you got a gut you are fat. It's that fuckin simple.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

What does height have to do with it?

So the closer to man height she is, the more like a man you want her to look?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173081/a54b18d53ac18789b10759da510ae227-2973393.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173081/69d7db77e1a58a6e45f1171277ce7039-2973391.jpgTook me a while to find arfcom safe examples while picture searching thick woman small waist. Here's a couple.  This is ideal.
View Quote

....now THAT'S a woman!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This ranks up there with the creepiest posts I've seen here. Guy points out the girl you're ogling is maybe 14, and because of that he has "tender sensibilities"? Is that a euphemism for not being attracted to children?
View Quote

She was 18 at the time. I was merely showing a picture that shows more of her than you typically see.
Audrey Hepburn was one of the most beautiful women ever to exist. Her body at 18 was about the same as it was at 38.
Get off your high horse.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She was 18 at the time. I was merely showing a picture that shows more of her than you typically see.
Audrey Hepburn was one of the most beautiful women ever to exist. Her body at 18 was about the same as it was at 38.
Get off your high horse.
View Quote
High horse? One guy said she was 14 (I don't know how old she was), which she definitely looked like in that pic. I'll stay on my high horse if that means I don't find women who look like young children sexually attractive, but you be you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

You seem to be obsessed with this "look like a man" thing. In what possible way does that woman look like a man to you?

I just like my "athletic" built women taller and thinner. Shorter women can have proportionally bigger hips and boobs and not be too much (which really end up being about the same size, proportion is a funny thing). I'm not attracted to She Hulk, sorry.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:32:58 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread is making my brain hurt. I’m reasonably certain @WhiskersTheCat isn’t the gay. However his taste in broads is coming into question?

Vert da ferk is going on in here?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
High horse? One guy said she was 14 (I don't know how old she was), which she definitely looked like in that pic. I'll stay on my high horse if that means I don't find women who look like young children sexually attractive, but you be you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get off your high horse.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#26]
who is that?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:37:53 PM EDT
[#27]
No thanks, I don't like fat chicks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No thanks, I don't like fat chicks.
View Quote

No shit, that ‘study’ is highly flawed.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:41:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
From the article: this is the perfect female body to attract men.
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You seem to be obsessed with this "look like a man" thing. In what possible way does that woman look like a man to you?

I just like my "athletic" built women taller and thinner. Shorter women can have proportionally bigger hips and boobs and not be too much (which really end up being about the same size, proportion is a funny thing). I'm not attracted to She Hulk, sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

Tall man height (not just tall for a woman), narrow hips (like a man) no / small tits (like a man).  

Which of her features do you find feminine?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Tall man height (not just tall for a woman), narrow hips (like a man) no / small tits (like a man).  

View Quote

Lack of penis perhaps?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Need picture of boat to fully evaluate.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

She does not have hips like a man, and her tits are B cup. What man has tits like that? What is with this thread?

You think this looks like a man?

Are you high?
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lack of penis perhaps?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of penis perhaps?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

She does not have hips like a man, and her tits are B cup. What man has tits like that? What is with this thread?

https://media.self.com/photos/57d8a26246d0cb351c8c55b2/master/w_1170,h_1541,c_limit/tennis-star-ana-ivanovic-secrets-1170.jpg

Are you high?

She looks good in that picture, I was not super impressed with others I've seen of her.  Keep in mind that that is a glamor shot.  I like a woman who doesn't just look good in a handful of professionally staged pics.

Narrower hips and smaller breasts are less feminine characteristics though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:54:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://media.self.com/photos/57d8a26246d0cb351c8c55b2/master/w_1170,h_1541,c_limit/tennis-star-ana-ivanovic-secrets-1170.jpg

Are you high?
View Quote

Amazingly beautiful and fit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:55:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are you high?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

Are you high?

Maybe he’s Midcaps older brother.

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Never been a fan of "traditional hourglass figured" women.  They're attractive, sure, but I prefer fit swimmer/runner type female bodies.

A-C at most (cup) with a firm and toned derriere.

oH bUt tHaT mEaNs yOuRe a cLoSeT gAy

no

View Quote

When I saw this thread I was wondering when I was gunna see your post

To keep the universe balanced, because you exist, I exist, and vice versa

Pretty nice that our territories don't overlap and we aren't competing for the same wimminz
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:04:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I can live with this, just shocked they picked a decent looking white chick and didn’t pick a gay, purple haired, ugly mug , nonwhite uggo.

I’m trying to watch the wheel of time on Amazon, loved the books, but the series is almost unwatchable because every female character is ugly as fuck, to top it off they have no personality either. End result, you just don’t give a fuck about their ugly bitchy characters, and the show either as a result.

Movies are supposed to be a escape, a story you can see yourself in, see your self as that he man barbarian busting heads, a hot sexy funny female magic user, etc, women fantasizing about humping the barbarian, or being the female magic chick,  men fantasizing about being the barbarian, or humping the female hotties.

When every characters ugly with no personality , no one wants to be part of it, and no one gives a fuck, same for modern advertising.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the article: this is the perfect female body to attract men.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/33838/IMG_2423_jpeg-2972180.JPG

I can live with this, just shocked they picked a decent looking white chick and didn’t pick a gay, purple haired, ugly mug , nonwhite uggo.

I’m trying to watch the wheel of time on Amazon, loved the books, but the series is almost unwatchable because every female character is ugly as fuck, to top it off they have no personality either. End result, you just don’t give a fuck about their ugly bitchy characters, and the show either as a result.

Movies are supposed to be a escape, a story you can see yourself in, see your self as that he man barbarian busting heads, a hot sexy funny female magic user, etc, women fantasizing about humping the barbarian, or being the female magic chick,  men fantasizing about being the barbarian, or humping the female hotties.

When every characters ugly with no personality , no one wants to be part of it, and no one gives a fuck, same for modern advertising.

Fuckin amen to this. I can’t get into movies/shows with a bunch of unattractive females. I don’t care about what that says about me. I just don’t like it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Fuckin amen to this. I can’t get into movies/shows with a bunch of unattractive females. I don’t care about what that says about me. I just don’t like it.
View Quote

And they wonder why those movies lose money.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:08:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

She looks good in that picture, I was not super impressed with others I've seen of her.  Keep in mind that that is a glamor shot.  I like a woman who doesn't just look good in a handful of professionally staged pics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of penis perhaps?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

Are you high?

This is not a glamor shot, and taken in about the least flattering type of moment for any athlete.

She epitomizes athletic femininity.

I used to live in Vienna. They have this really old tiny carved "Venus" statue in the Art History museum there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf

You might want to check it out. Seems more your preference.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Christiania Hendrix from Mad Men
42-29-39 and 5'8

So a little bit more curvy than the person listed.

I think the problem is men are attracted to good baby makes, which means curvy body AND YOUTHFUL.  and the woman according to science looks to be older than 35, and men are noticing that.  If they had posted a picture of her at 25 it would have gotten more agreement as 'she is hot'
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Unicorn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The ideal woman does this.

1. Not be fat
2. Know when to shut the fuck up

Unicorn

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:12:56 PM EDT
[#43]
You guys are running this thread with all this gay talk.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173081/a54b18d53ac18789b10759da510ae227-2973393.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173081/69d7db77e1a58a6e45f1171277ce7039-2973391.jpgTook me a while to find arfcom safe examples while picture searching thick woman small waist. Here's a couple.  This is ideal.

Sick of all these women making this complicated. You can be thin or thick but if you got a gut you are fat. It's that fuckin simple.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

That is not attractive.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This is not a glamor shot, and taken in about the least flattering type of moment for any athlete.

https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTY4MTk3NDgzNjM1NjgxMTgx/56621410jpg.jpg

I used to live in Vienna. They have this really old tiny carved "Venus" statue in the Art History museum there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of penis perhaps?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

Are you high?

I would totally let the tennis chick impregnate me.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That is not attractive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That is not attractive.

This may be more your style.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lack of penis perhaps?

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at that height, no.

Are you high?

Wow, she has no tits whatsoever.  That is NOT close to even a b cup...

Also has narrow hips for a woman.  She has a mildly cute face and nice legs, hardly a top tier girl looks wise.  So many athletic girls with much better bodies and faces than hers.

The fact that you are equating big tits with fat via your cute lil link there just strengthens what I assumed about your "taste"!

Quoted:
Attachment Attached File
You guys are running this thread with all this gay talk.

....YES!!!!

See what a real woman looks like, @Bohr_adam ?

Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No need to thank me!

It's what I do; it's who I am.
View Quote

Just doing my civic duty, sir.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top