BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 431
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where you guys getting ur ember from? No one is in reddcoin still?
View Quote
cryptopia. I'm holding a little of both just for shits 'n giggles.

NB
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You're the guy that thinks Ripple is going to 500 bucks and is evidently (as it would have to do at that point) going to consume 70% of the money on the planet.

BTW, btc didn't start off "buying shady shit on the dark web", it started with a very different purpose.  Ripple is a bank settlement network, not a cryptocurrency -- there's literally nothing in common between it and btc or any other cryptocurrency.
View Quote
lol

Not exactly. Your lack of critical thinking (which you showed with the pic and link you posted) means I would be wasting my time explaining, so I won't.

Anyway, best of luck in the BTC/altcoin/shitcoin game, .bro
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
lol

Not exactly. Your lack of critical thinking (which you showed with the pic and link you posted) means I would be wasting my time explaining, so I won't.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the guy that thinks Ripple is going to 500 bucks and is evidently (as it would have to do at that point) going to consume 70% of the money on the planet.

BTW, btc didn't start off "buying shady shit on the dark web", it started with a very different purpose.  Ripple is a bank settlement network, not a cryptocurrency -- there's literally nothing in common between it and btc or any other cryptocurrency.
lol

What's "not exactly"?

I posted links with discussions and a picture.  I didn't write either.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, coinsmarkets deposit went through.  Took about an extra 45 minutes beyond what the blockchain explorer said.  

Now, what shitcoin to gamble on?  EMB?  I have a whole .179 LTC to use.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

btc isn't going to a million dollars either, but it has more possibility to go up than xrp.  xrp can be generated on a whim, deleted on a whim, etc.  Comparing it to btc is silly, because btc isn't a centralized bank settlement coin.
lol

https://img.memecdn.com/cool-story-bro_o_1095006.jpg

Your so full of shit it's not even funny.

You either don't know what you're talking about or just lying, either way.

and we're talking about mass adoption here, most people/banks won't be using a coin like BTC that started off buying shady shit on the "dark web".

My understanding is that XRP is really just a proof of concept.  The actual settlement networks proposed by Ripple will not use XRP.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]
If I initiate a buy order using BTC as payment on binance, I'm locked in at that price right?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My understanding is that XRP is really just a proof of concept.  The actual settlement networks proposed by Ripple will not use XRP.
View Quote
This. There's no way the banks use XRP with a third of them in private hands
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Are we supposed to get our emb off cryptopia right away?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
JoeJeep had a good explanation a few pages back.

Quoted:

Let's address this.

1) Somebody a few pages back mentioned Ripple will dump "new" XRP on to the market as if it was conjured out of thin air. That's false. All the XRP that will exist already exists...and a small portion goes away with every transaction. XRP is deflationary.
2) The released XRP isn't just going to get dumped on to Binance on the first of every month. It is sold to Ripple's clients, partners, and institutional investors.  
3) If they were going to "dump" XRP on to the market they wouldn't have set up the escrow that limits them to a set amount each month.
4) Dumping XRP (and thus the price) makes zero sense. XRP is Ripple's biggest asset. They have a responsibility to their shareholders and clients to maintain or improve the value of XRP.
5) There is no set amount they will absolutely sell each month. They are LIMITED TO A SET AMOUNT they can sell, but they don't have to sell anything. In that case there's a mechanism that recycles the released XRP BACK IN TO ESCROW.

Here's how the escrow works: https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I did. If you put it in your own wallet it will stake (like earning interest on your coins). If left on cryptopia, the exchange is keeping the interest.

NB
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#11]
McAfee has now deleted his tweets about Verge from this morning
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
McAfee has now deleted his tweets about Verge from this morning.
View Quote
And I'm sure he'll deny they ever existed, or claim he was hacked.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#13]
What are The benefits of moving Emb on coinsmarkets for staking vs setting up the wallet in your pc and staking?

I have no clue whats going on here.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's address this.

1) Somebody a few pages back mentioned Ripple will dump "new" XRP on to the market as if it was conjured out of thin air. That's false. All the XRP that will exist already exists...and a small portion goes away with every transaction. XRP is deflationary.
2) The released XRP isn't just going to get dumped on to Binance on the first of every month. It is sold to Ripple's clients, partners, and institutional investors.  
3) If they were going to "dump" XRP on to the market they wouldn't have set up the escrow that limits them to a set amount each month.
4) Dumping XRP (and thus the price) makes zero sense. XRP is Ripple's biggest asset. They have a responsibility to their shareholders and clients to maintain or improve the value of XRP.
5) There is no set amount they will absolutely sell each month. They are LIMITED TO A SET AMOUNT they can sell, but they don't have to sell anything. In that case there's a mechanism that recycles the released XRP BACK IN TO ESCROW.

Here's how the escrow works: https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-escrows-55-billion-xrp-for-supply-predictability/
Read his post again. He isn't talking about the 55 billion that Ripple control.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

btc isn't going to a million dollars either, but it has more possibility to go up than xrp.  xrp can be generated on a whim, deleted on a whim, etc.  Comparing it to btc is silly, because btc isn't a centralized bank settlement coin.
lol

https://img.memecdn.com/cool-story-bro_o_1095006.jpg

Your so full of shit it's not even funny.

You either don't know what you're talking about or just lying, either way.

and we're talking about mass adoption here, most people/banks won't be using a coin like BTC that started off buying shady shit on the "dark web".

That is likely.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
50%.

But it's okay, they're going to dump a billion of those every month for the next 50 months or so.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's address this.

He lives in a fantasy world.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:32:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's address this.

He is -- but he's making silly assumptions by pretending that the people that run Ripple don't want the 100 billion dollars that 55 billion xrp is now worth.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok, I'm now also an EMB millionaire.  1.3 million coins in my greedy little hands.

When do they issue me my Lambo?

Actually, I'm probably going to get a Lada instead.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He is -- but he's making silly assumptions by pretending that the people that run Ripple don't want the 100 billion dollars that 55 billion xrp is now worth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's address this.

Do you currently hold XRP?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ok, I'm now also an EMB millionaire.  1.3 million coins in my greedy little hands.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/Lada_2107_aka_Lada_Riva_October_1995_1452cc.jpg/1200px-Lada_2107_aka_Lada_Riva_October_1995_1452cc.jpg
View Quote
lol!  If you are going to dream Lada....dream big!

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Bitcoin is tanking and pulling down ETH and LTC.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e6/Lada_2107_aka_Lada_Riva_October_1995_1452cc.jpg/1200px-Lada_2107_aka_Lada_Riva_October_1995_1452cc.jpg
lol!  If you are going to dream Lada....dream big!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YyXqYWFjkCg/WSLM3Uy5aGI/AAAAAAAB2Zc/JpskmU4Q3ZcNJPzv37gnLHKo15eCvNC3ACJoC/w314-h273/lada%2Btransformer.gif

Got my plates in for the huracan
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Shit just got real.

Attachment Attached File

A true XVG hoe-dler
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bitcoin is tanking and pulling down ETH and LTC.
View Quote
You were not joking.

That hurts.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Details? How much?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#27]
lol

Now I aint say she's a verge diggah,
But she aint messin' with no broke n*****
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Details? How much?
View Quote
Probably less than some others, because I’m fairly certain she hasn’t been a Vergen for quite some time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I initiate a buy order using BTC as payment on binance, I'm locked in at that price right?
View Quote
NVM, somehow initiated a limit buy instead of market, threw me off
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Where you guys getting ur ember from? No one is in reddcoin still?
View Quote
Cryptopia exchange
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Where the hell are you guys buying COLX? And thats coinsmarkets.com for the EMB stake?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
FACT - Holding XRP (and XLM) through 2018 will be a smart play as more normie money comes into the crypto sphere.

-Decent price for someone who has $1k+ to "invest"
-It's recognizable and not too scary for newbs
-Good marketing and media presence
-Fast transactions and low fees
-Supported by Ledger Nano S
-On all the exchanges
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FACT - Holding XRP (and XLM) through 2018 will be a smart play as more normie money comes into the crypto sphere.

-On all the exchanges
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-On all the exchanges
and it's still not a cryptocurrency, it's a bank settlement coin owned by banks and controlled by banks.  And it's not on all the exchanges.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
cryptopia. I'm holding a little of both just for shits 'n giggles.

NB
View Quote
Same here

Have 2k ETN, 1mil EMB,1mil GCN and 4500 RDD bought at cryptopia.

Bought 4.43mil GCN at 6lit sold at 7lit. Used it to buy ETN.

Most likely will add DGB to the mix while it’s under $0.06
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
and it's still not a cryptocurrency, it's a bank settlement coin owned by banks and controlled by banks.  And it's not on all the exchanges.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-On all the exchanges
And the noobies have no idea anything you just said. All they care about is it's like Bitcoin but they can actually afford it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

-On all the exchanges
View All Quotes
Quoted:

-On all the exchanges
Until it runs out of steam and the next new shiny thing gets pumped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I was convinced to put money in it earlier (why get hung up on the specifics....just recognize the direction of the stampede and make money).

The best part about investing in XRP is knowing nothing about it
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:22:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I was convinced to put money in it earlier (why get hung up on the specifics....just recognize the direction of the stampede and make money).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-On all the exchanges

The best part about investing in XRP is knowing nothing about it
The trick is finding the next bitcoin.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#38]
DT.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And the noobies have no idea anything you just said. All they care about is it's like Bitcoin but they can actually afford it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-On all the exchanges
I know.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#40]
How long did it take for your ember wallets to sync? Mine has only increased 10mb in size the past 2 hours or so.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
How much does 1.3 cost?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How much does 1.3 cost?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much does 1.3 cost?
At the time I bought it about 0.179 LTC.  So like $35 or so.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

How much does 1.3 cost?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#44]
XVG just had a HUGE sell wall.  Not seen one this big yet.  People are making serious money out there.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#45]
EmberCoin looks like it was a quick pump and dump shit coin
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
EmberCoin looks like it was a quick pump and dump shit coin
View Quote
Meh, still hodling.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#47]
XVG FUD wars just hit another level.  Check out XVG Whale's tweets.

Sigh
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ah well, it just paid off my student loans sooooo...I don't give a fuck

...and no one else does either, so why are you still here?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice for you.  End justifies the means and you don't give a fuck about the discussion -- then stay out of it.  Plenty of other people are able to have discussions about things.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Are we supposed to get our emb off cryptopia right away?
View Quote
I got my million that way. To the moon!!!
Page / 431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top