Quoted:

They need to pump harder.
View Quote
yeah, at least to 370 where i bought in at
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
XVG has a little over 24hrs to bring out the wraith thing, or whatever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm...XVGWhale just deleted his tweet about McAfee.

This drama is annoying.  It's like what would happen if you gave a bunch of 14 year old girls control of a multi-billion dollar industry.
And they better. I didn't realize how much money I have in XVG.

We should all be on the discord tonight. We'll need realtime updates on whether we dump or buy.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This drama is annoying.  It's like what would happen if you gave a bunch of 14 year old girls control of a multi-billion dollar industry.
View Quote
I can't tell if he's involved in the project, a defacto pimp, or just emotionally invested but immature, but he needs to get a damn grip.  You don't go full retard on the eve of the next big step of a financial project.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't tell if he's involved in the project, a defacto pimp, or just emotionally invested but immature, but he needs to get a damn grip.  You don't go full retard on the eve of the next big step of a financial project.
View Quote
They all seem like a bunch of immature idealists who dont understand the way the world really works.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We should all be on the discord tonight. We'll need realtime updates on whether we dump or buy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have less than 24 hrs in my opinion. They have up until 11:59 NYE in Japan. So 9am Pacific tomorrow and 12pm eastern tomorrow.

Id think releasing it today 5pm p/8pm e time so it's 9/10am in china/japan would be better. Miss the nye festivities.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone with a brain understands investors don’t like surprises. Investors can take bad news. Example if you are going to miss a deadline you should give advance notice.
“ Wraith is better than expected. We feel confident that with another 3 months we will be able to release a revolutionary project” in early December is much different than investors counting down the minutes on NYE guess with time zone makes Wraith officially late.

This, the tweets and the cocky pajamas attitude lead me to believe Wraith is ready.
I think the news leaked early a couple weeks ago just before the big run. The whales missed a huge opportunity. Why not get a do over?
Sink the price and delay the announcement to the last minute.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

yeah, at least to 370 where i bought in at
View Quote
Tell me about it. I bought in at 5700 and 5200 then the price dipped below 5000 and has been hovering there ever since. I don't mind the HODL but I'd at least like to be able to day trade a little to build my stack.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Anyone with a brain understands investors don’t like surprises. Investors can take bad news. Example if you are going to miss a deadline you should give advance notice.
“ Wraith is better than expected. We feel confident that with another 3 months we will be able to release a revolutionary project” in early December is much different than investors counting down the minutes on NYE guess with time zone makes Wraith officially late.

This, the tweets and the cocky pajamas attitude lead me to believe Wraith is ready.
I think the news leaked early a couple weeks ago just before the big run. The whales missed a huge opportunity. Why not get a do over?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I BELIEVE it is ready to go as well...  That's why i am holding on!

ETA: but have an eject plan as well if not to still take profit.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
You dont just walk away from this. Not now. Sit your ass down and tighten that seatbelt son.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You dont just walk away from this. Not now. Sit your ass down and tighten that seatbelt son.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Price projection if Wraith is released in the next 24hrs?
Is it already priced in and people will sell the news?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#11]
https://jiomobilephone1500.com/will-ripple-reach-5-10-100-1000-usd-xrp-future-price.html

It's not a screen cap of some dude talking on his cell phone, but close enough I guess, or whatever...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anyone with a brain understands investors don't like surprises. Investors can take bad news. Example if you are going to miss a deadline you should give advance notice.
" Wraith is better than expected. We feel confident that with another 3 months we will be able to release a revolutionary project" in early December is much different than investors counting down the minutes on NYE guess with time zone makes Wraith officially late.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone with a brain understands investors don't like surprises. Investors can take bad news. Example if you are going to miss a deadline you should give advance notice.
" Wraith is better than expected. We feel confident that with another 3 months we will be able to release a revolutionary project" in early December is much different than investors counting down the minutes on NYE guess with time zone makes Wraith officially late.

Don't think YTCracker is part of the team, is he? I just figured he was a hacker who was HODLing a lot of XVG and was trying to pump it by having a giveaway.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They all seem like a bunch of immature idealists who dont understand the way the world really works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah but it does not matter, because GD just has one thing in mind
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would love to know.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
https://jiomobilephone1500.com/will-ripple-reach-5-10-100-1000-usd-xrp-future-price.html

It's not a screen cap of some dude talking on his cell phone, but close enough I guess, or whatever...
View Quote

I would like to know his theory for that one.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Josh is going to stroke out on that one.  hehe
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:57:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he's projecting the current growth rate forward
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dude would have more credibility if he knew how to use periods to break up his paragraphs.

Yes, Ripple showing awesome peak rate since last two weeks after showing stable performance while cryptocurrency crash Ripple become most safe cryptocurrency for investment right now Price are growing with 12% Per day peak rate and with this Ripple will cross $5 USD mark till End of January 2018, as investing right now will be perfect choice because people who investing from last week almost get double of investment amount, as Ripple Today price is 1.5 and till end of December moth till will closer to $2 USD and in last week $5 USD from 1.5 to 1.7 USD, which will gives you profit of 233.3% per coin profit price, now days Asian showing huge interest in Ripple because of many factor like fast transaction time, low amount investment and most important very cheap or low transaction fees as compare to other top 5 cryptocurrency so the roar of this cryptocurrency will continue in new year and may give tough competition to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This guy is the Hammermill of this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and it's still not a cryptocurrency, it's a bank settlement coin owned by banks and controlled by banks.  And it's not on all the exchanges.
Ah well, it just paid off my student loans sooooo...I don't give a fuck

...and no one else does either, so why are you still here?
That's nice for you.  End justifies the means and you don't give a fuck about the discussion -- then stay out of it.  Plenty of other people are able to have discussions about things.
As far as I can tell you don’t have discussions, you lecture as if you know it all and every other person on the board has the intellect of a 2x4.

You’re probably the most insufferable person I’ve come across in 5 years browsing arfcom
I have plenty of discussions, but who are you again?
Still have no idea who you are, and your assertion is pretty silly.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
lol me too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Doesnt matter. Rides that go up have seatbelts just like the rides that go down.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Sir, I like the project! It WILL take off on its own even if Wraith isnt released on time. The project itself is solid!  I am in under .005, so Ill sell off for a profit, and buy BACK in for more, ((IF)) the bubble pops.  :)
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Theory? It's magical thinking that leads to Ripple Labs having a cash reserve that can pay off all of the U.S. debt and have $20-$30 trillion left over........by November of next year.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Theory? It's magical thinking that leads to Ripple Labs having a cash reserve that can pay off all of the U.S. debt and have $20-$30 trillion left over........by November of next year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:09:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh Sir, I like the project! It WILL take off on its own even if Wraith isnt released on time. The project itself is solid!  I am in under .005, so Ill sell off for a profit, and buy BACK in for more, ((IF)) the bubble pops.  :)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wish I was that lucky.

I don’t think you need any exit plan.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#26]
So whats the consensus on Embercoin storage. Embercoin wallet or coinsmarkets?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
No luck with embercoin wallet still, nor feeling very confident with it.

It sure as hell is consuming CPU cycles but not really doing much of anything.

I’m on Linux.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wish I was that lucky.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wish I was that lucky.

Still need to take some profit after this movie drama we have been seeing! :)

Plus i wanna get MORE shares!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and it's still not a cryptocurrency, it's a bank settlement coin owned by banks and controlled by banks.  And it's not on all the exchanges.

That's nice for you.  End justifies the means and you don't give a fuck about the discussion -- then stay out of it.  Plenty of other people are able to have discussions about things.
As far as I can tell you don’t have discussions, you lecture as if you know it all and every other person on the board has the intellect of a 2x4.

You’re probably the most insufferable person I’ve come across in 5 years browsing arfcom
Thanks for proving my point, again.

Arrogant ass. Welcome to the ignore list.

People might respect your opinion if you didn't give off the vibe that you're divining the word of God in your posts.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I’m on Linux.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m on Linux.
This was posted in their discord channel

@everyone If you wish to decrease the amount of time taken to sync please follow the steps listed.  1. Download the bootstrap/blockchain files from pinned items in help. 2. Locate your ember folder (Windows - %appdata%\Ember) (Mac - ~/Library/Application/Support/Ember).  with the files in the bootstrap download. 3. Turn off wallet, open your corresponding Ember folder then  delete the following directories database/,  txleveldb/ and the file blk0001.dat , move the bootstrap' s into the folder and optionally peers.dat (found pinned in help also) if you are having connection troubles, and start the client and wait 1-2 hours.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#31]
That feeling you get when you sold a solid, working project like Modum for Tronix. Fuck me up my crypto ass.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That feeling you get when you sold a solid, working project like Modum for Tronix. Fuck me up my crypto ass.
View Quote
I sold all my TRX when it was high and bought XVG, XRP, and ADA.

I wish I'd known about POE before it took off.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even more disheartening... wanted Poe but was waiting to see the verge outcome...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Here's a tip on those stuck synching with ether wallets. Open up port 30303 on router and pc.

Ubuntu is sudo ufw allow 30303.

Got things going real nice for me.

Hear EMB is port 10024 but that's still stagnant. Will look into tip from above.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Hilarious!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
ADA has been a pretty solid investment so far
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#38]
lol mcafee as the Scooby reveal.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck yah mining me some real coin . ETN, no more shit bcn.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Is anyone using mining pool hub to mine Verge?  I'm having an issue getting it running correctly.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

People might respect your opinion if you didn't give off the vibe that you're divining the word of God in your posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just still trying to figure out who you are and why you seem to think I care about you.  I haven't attacked you, everything you've written in this thread has been a personal attack on me for some reason that I have no idea about.  I don't recall ever interacting with you in any way before today.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone get confirmed transfers out of Cryptopia?
Split my millions between ember wallet and coinsmarket, but nothing shows or confirmed. 3 hours and waiting ...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ADA has been pretty amazing so far, I'd never have guessed it would go as far up as quickly as it has.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Is anyone using mining pool hub to mine Verge?  I'm having an issue getting it running correctly.
View Quote
Fuck mining verge , mine Electroneum.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#45]
IMHO, the next 48 hours could be very interesting for the market as a whole.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

ADA has been pretty amazing so far, I'd never have guessed it would go as far up as quickly as it has.
View Quote
Its been exciting to watch that's for sure.

Ill throw some more funds into it around .50 or so
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I FOMOd last night and bought ADA a little higher than I should but now I'm making money.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Neither did I which is why I didn't buy much early......

XRP and COLX are about the only early calls I made.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Even more disheartening... wanted Poe but was waiting to see the verge outcome...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too.
I have been reading a lot about the coins these past few days while waiting for my money to clear coinbase.
I was thinking about dumping $800 into ada for 1600 coins and now it is up to $0.70 so I would only get about 1200.
I can't win lately.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Neither did I which is why I didn't buy much early......

XRP and COLX are about the only early calls I made.  
View Quote
Actually the TRX pump triggered a sell limit I set a while back and forgot so it gave me some profits to buy near the support of ADA.

I've been trying to figure if I should regard ADA as another shitcoin to play with or something going somewhere.
Page / 431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top