View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP post some of it here.

Here is an excerpt:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

So she'll fit right in here then?

50 cents says she never signs back in
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I needed a place to rant, and my husband told me this would work well here. Since this is my first post, and I have to stay under 2000 characters, I just put the link to my rant  here.

My husband also gave me fair warning of what to expect. Yes, I'm a female. I have boobies.
View Quote

So he's a member?  Who is he?
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The old thing that brings awareness to this bullshit...

IS PEOPLE BRINGING AWARENESS TO THIS BULLSHIT.    

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The old thing that brings awareness to this bullshit...

IS PEOPLE BRINGING AWARENESS TO THIS BULLSHIT.    

View Quote

Horseshit!

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
1. Start blog called the Douchebaggerist, and claim to be ridding the world of douchebags.
2. Blog things in a douchebaggy way.
3. Pimp on ARFCOM
4. Profit?
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#6]
FPNI

Spam account.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#7]
ibtl
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#8]
awferjeeperscreepersandjohnnycomelatelysain'tgottimeforallthisSHIT
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess I'm the brave one.

I clicked it. I read it. I liked it.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow, you people are harsh.

I'm an actual female. With boobies.

Here's the context of the dreaded link (in parts):

I don’t particularly care for people who “self-identify” as progressive. There’s a misleading connotation that implies a progressive person only wants to see progress toward something that is different than the past. Personally, I would like to see our society make huge progress toward SANITY. I would like to see progress toward self-responsibility. I would like to see progress toward reason.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#12]
There is absolutely no PROGRESS being made toward sanity, self-responsibility, or reason with the new “self-identifier” movement. All of this “trans” this and that is getting out of hand. I mean, I think a lot of adults still feel like children at heart. Should we start “self-identifying” as children so we can avoid facing criminal charges as adults?

Consider this: suppose a pedophile “self-identifies” as a child. Is that adult then not subject to the law, because he {don’t even try to play the sexism card} truly feels like he is actually just a child trapped in a grown man’s body? In his mind and heart, he is only “free” when he presents himself as a child and is able to act in ways children would act. Therefore, in order for him to not feel oppressed, we, as a society, are supposed to accept him as a child and even address him as a child.  We, as a society, are supposed to pass laws protecting his need to present himself as a child. Because he “self-identifies” as something he isn’t, is he not accountable for his actions? Unless the court is going to define all of this “self-identification” as a mental disorder, the person’s actions are still punishable by law. If self-identifying as something other than what you actually are is not considered a mental disorder, then any the hypothetical pedophile who has sex with children is not actually a pedophile by definition – he’s a child. And if you plan on arguing that children don’t have sex with either, please step into a middle school. The hormones are raging. They are still children.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:47:02 PM EDT
[#13]
So, where are we going to draw the line? Rachel Dolezal has “self-identified as black” since she was five-years old. She claims that because she views herself as a black woman, that we should treat her as a black woman. As a child, she says, she drew her self-portraits with a brown crayon instead of a peach crayon. She was "socially conditioned to not own [being black], and to be limited to whatever biological identity was thrust upon [her] and narrated to [her]“ ( http://nyti.ms/1J1yDy6). Maybe, just maybe, that’s because she’s WHITE. Her parents are both white. She is white. She does not deserve any scholarships tailored to black people; she does not deserve to claim to have been oppressed by “whitey” {this is all hypothetical}; she does not get to claim being black. She just doesn’t. Why? Because she’s NOT. And how ignorant and insensitive of her to claim to represent the black community just by changing her appearances. If I were black, I’d be livid.

I mean, I am always told that I have an “old soul.” I’m not going around telling people I’m 66 years old. If I lied about the year of my birth on my driver’s license application, that’s a crime. So let’s pretend that I “self-identify” as an elderly woman just because I feel like one in my soul. I go out and have all of this plastic surgery to make me look like an elderly woman. I get on public busses; people get up so I, an elderly woman, can have a seat. If someone harms me in any way, they would initially be charged with abuse of the elderly. But guess what: just because I tell people I am an elderly woman, and just because I have changed my appearances to look like an elderly woman, and just because I have lied to people so that I am an elderly woman on paper –– I’M STILL A 33 YEAR OLD FEMALE! I do not deserve special discounts at the movies, and I do not deserve special treatment.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#14]
The list can go on and on. You don’t get to call yourself a combat veteran unless you were actually in combat. That’s highly offensive to the people who sacrificed their lives to give you this freedom that you are so selfishly taking advantage of. Get over yourself!

Our society has gone insane trying to appease everyone. We’re actually now encouraging people to be different and to stand out. People, get over yourselves. You are who you are biologically born as. Call it nature, call it God, call it whatever you want. Just don’t lie. If you want to dress like a woman, change your name, get a boob job, and present yourself as a woman, go for it. But if your DNA has a y-chromosome in it, you’re a male. The end. You can feel and dress and act as girly as you want; you’re a male. If you are the offspring of two white parents, you’re white. If you are the over the age of 18, you’re no longer a minor. GET OVER YOURSELVES!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, this is going well.

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Botd thread or GTFO

Whalecum!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bruce Jenner is always going to be a dude. He can dress up like a chick and get chopadickoffame surgery, he can even change his name. He's still going to just be a dude in drag who got his wedding tackle turned inside out. Rachel Dolezal is always going to be white, Michael Jackson was always black. Self-identification is just more liberal insanity.
View Quote

idk, had a discussion with my GSD today at lunch and he came out to me saying he self identified as a squirrel. Given how he acts and his obvious love of all things squirrel, I'm inclined to believe him. So he has my full support in his quest to be a squirrel even though he weighs 100+ pounds and can't climb trees. <shrugs>
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#18]
If Rachel Dolezal had shot a black kid,  she'd be white.  We wouldn't even be having this conversation.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Not gonna pile on here, but who said something about real life tits?
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don’t particularly care for people who “self-identify” as progressive. There’s a misleading connotation that implies a progressive person only wants to see progress toward something that is different than the past. Personally, I would like to see our society make huge progress toward SANITY. I would like to see progress toward self-responsibility. I would like to see progress toward reason.

View Quote

I don't believe you. Show them!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#22]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#23]

What were you looking for to find that?

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:00:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Uhmmm.....

hammermil thread?

TL/DR version: "Our society has gone insane."

Really? Well .... Welcome to the party pal!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Why do you self identify as being a woman OP?
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#26]
1. I really had no intentions of starting or pimping a blog. Pimping myself, maybe. I just didn't really have anywhere else to write it.
2. Next time, I'll write a post about you and rid you of your douchebaggery.
3. Refer to 1.
4. I have a job. Where I make money. It's not from blogging.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And of course, other than those two points, why should we pay more attention to what she posted just because she's a real girl, with boobies and stuff? If the the text doesn't make the point, then... ehhh... whatever... I feel like I'm repeating the stuff in the picture I posted:

Vapid is such a good word.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
<sic>
Really? Well .... Welcome to the party pal!
View Quote

Can't help it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Nuttin

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
1. I really had no intentions of starting or pimping a blog. Pimping myself, maybe. I just didn't really have anywhere else to write it.
3. Refer to 1.
View Quote

They'll lock the thread most likely. Just pretend this didn't happen, and start a new thread later(about something different). Trust me, your first post on this website should probably NOT be in GD.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

3. Refer to 1.

View Quote
Dis gun be good

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And of course, other than those two points, why should we pay more attention to what she posted just because she's a real girl, with boobies and stuff? If the the text doesn't make the point, then... ehhh... whatever... I feel like I'm repeating the stuff in the picture I posted:
http://i.imgur.com/NArL0KH.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's called humor, you assfuck.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:16:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They'll lock the thread most likely. Just pretend this didn't happen, and start a new thread later(about something different). Trust me, your first post on this website should probably NOT be in GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
3. Refer to 1.

Thanks. I imagine there are plenty of trolls on here. I get it. I read these threads all the time, but I've obviously never posted anything. It's okay, though. I still think this site is awesome. I just went about losing my ARF virginity the wrong way.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
3. Refer to 1.
View Quote

Haha, you'll do fine here.

Welcome!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow, tough crowd!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Your reacting, and it's entertaining. Post a pic and this will become "shit got real" quickly. Lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you could contribute to or benefit from this thread.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Calling someone an assfuck in your first thread is quite the way to start your rap sheet.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wow, tough crowd!
View Quote

Welcome back!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#41]
so a classic case of

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
For those who didn't want to click, this is actually a good read.
Cut and pasted from the link.

17TH JUN 2015

There is absolutely no PROGRESS being made toward sanity, self-responsibility, or reason with the new “self-identifier” movement. All of this “trans” this and that is getting out of hand. I mean, I think a lot of adults still feel like children at heart. Should we start “self-identifying” as children so we can avoid facing criminal charges as adults?

Consider this: suppose a pedophile “self-identifies” as a child. Is that adult then not subject to the law, because he {don’t even try to play the sexism card} truly feels like he is actually just a child trapped in a grown man’s body? In his mind and heart, he is only “free” when he presents himself as a child and is able to act in ways children would act. Therefore, in order for him to not feel oppressed, we, as a society, are supposed to accept him as a child and even address him as a child.  We, as a society, are supposed to pass laws protecting his need to present himself as a child. Because he “self-identifies” as something he isn’t, is he not accountable for his actions? Unless the court is going to define all of this “self-identification” as a mental disorder, the person’s actions are still punishable by law. If self-identifying as something other than what you actually are is not considered a mental disorder, then any the hypothetical pedophile who has sex with children is not actually a pedophile by definition – he’s a child. And if you plan on arguing that children don’t have sex with either, please step into a middle school. The hormones are raging. They are still children.

So, where are we going to draw the line? Rachel Dolezal has “self-identified as black” since she was five-years old. She claims that because she views herself as a black woman, that we should treat her as a black woman. As a child, she says, she drew her self-portraits with a brown crayon instead of a peach crayon. She was "socially conditioned to not own [being black], and to be limited to whatever biological identity was thrust upon [her] and narrated to [her]“ ( http://nyti.ms/1J1yDy6). Maybe, just maybe, that’s because she’s WHITE. Her parents are both white. She is white. She does not deserve any scholarships tailored to black people; she does not deserve to claim to have been oppressed by “whitey” {this is all hypothetical}; she does not get to claim being black. She just doesn’t. Why? Because she’s NOT. And how ignorant and insensitive of her to claim to represent the black community just by changing her appearances. If I were black, I’d be livid.

I mean, I am always told that I have an “old soul.” I’m not going around telling people I’m 66 years old. If I lied about the year of my birth on my driver’s license application, that’s a crime. So let’s pretend that I “self-identify” as an elderly woman just because I feel like one in my soul. I go out and have all of this plastic surgery to make me look like an elderly woman. I get on public busses; people get up so I, an elderly woman, can have a seat. If someone harms me in any way, they would initially be charged with abuse of the elderly. But guess what: just because I tell people I am an elderly woman, and just because I have changed my appearances to look like an elderly woman, and just because I have lied to people so that I am an elderly woman on paper –– I’M STILL A 33 YEAR OLD FEMALE! I do not deserve special discounts at the movies, and I do not deserve special treatment.

The list can go on and on. You don’t get to call yourself a combat veteran unless you were actually in combat. That’s highly offensive to the people who sacrificed their lives to give you this freedom that you are so selfishly taking advantage of. Get over yourself!

Our society has gone insane trying to appease everyone. We’re actually now encouraging people to be different and to stand out. People, get over yourselves. You are who you are biologically born as. Call it nature, call it God, call it whatever you want. Just don’t lie. If you want to dress like a woman, change your name, get a boob job, and present yourself as a woman, go for it. But if your DNA has a y-chromosome in it, you’re a male. The end. You can feel and dress and act as girly as you want; you’re a male. If you are the offspring of two white parents, you’re white. If you are the over the age of 18, you’re no longer a minor. GET OVER YOURSELVES!
View Quote

Too many words. (4/10)
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#43]
It is rare for me to see such a flameout; as such, it is an honor to be in after the name calling on page 2.

For those about to lock, we salute you!
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Keep that up, and I will predict a short, and spectacular "career" here.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:44:13 PM EDT
[#45]
click not, i did
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#46]
There are two people posting in this thread that need NorCal_LEO to sniff them up and down like Gary Oldman in The Professional, and then do his thing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

About the only thing I can add is this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's already going so well.

In.

About the only thing I can add is this

Yup
Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Screw this!

No tits? I'm out! Peace y'all!

Link Posted: 6/17/2015 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top