User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Meanwhile, in Paris, the Police did something completely unexpected.

View Quote

This needs to happen more often.  And I bet those cops still get a paycheck. Good.  So, now, what’s the excuse to beat citizens seeking freedom?  Hmm…?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Imagine how poorly that would go for those country bumpkin police officers. I think my town has eight officers.
View Quote
That's why rural Republican have a blind spot for what cops can be like.  The cops they know live next door and go to church with them.  Some of them grew up in the area.  That makes them part of the community and accountable to it.  You don't get that with city cops.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this is true a lot of any low population area.   I have theorized it has to do with the fact that a glass of water is less likely to have a giant turd in it than a lake.  

Quoted:
That's why rural Republican have a blind spot for what cops can be like.  The cops they know live next door and go to church with them.  Some of them grew up in the area.  That makes them part of the community and accountable to it.  You don't get that with city cops.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think this is true a lot of any low population area.   I have theorized it has to do with the fact that a glass of water is less likely to have a giant turd in it than a lake.  

View Quote

no.

I promise there are still bad cops in rural areas. The difference is, in the city a corrupt cop really is just another cog in the machine. Out in the rural areas; he might as well be God.

if the cops in your area have punisher stickers with a thin blue line; which seems to be a growing trend around here  may God have mercy on you
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top