BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/30/2023 10:19:46 PM EDT
A couple of Videos for those who would like to learn more about the Rapture

The Rapture - Chuck Missler - Session 1

The Rapture - Chuck Missler - Session 2

"We are being plunged into a period of time in which the Bible says more about than any other
period of time in history.  Including the times in which Jesus walked the shores of Galilee."
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope you get raptured first.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I do as well

I'm looking forward to seeing The Lord.
Then my Father, and Grandfather again.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have degrees in engineering and math, and I worked at NASA for 13 years, so let’s just say that I know some stuff about science.  

Please refresh yourself on Revelation 8:6.  A “great star falls from heaven”?  Really?  Sounds like at least a meteor, but from the destruction mentioned in that & the surrounding passages, I’m going to say asteroid.  A “great star” falling from heaven.  Yeah, Wormwood.  Only that would be, in my opinion, asteroid Apophis (the Greek god of chaos, and isn’t THAT interesting) which is going to strike the Earth in 2029.  Gee, doesn’t that seem awfully close to 2030?

Yes it does.

Now, NASA and other government entities say it won’t strike Earth.  It’ll be a “close miss”.  Um hmm.  Sure.  God seems to say otherwise.  Even if…somehow…it misses, asteroids drag all sorts of debris along with them, up to and including meteors.  This is expected in (trumpet blast please)…2029.  And…I’ve posted this before…while the government denies all this, even Nathan Myrvold, the founding Chief Technologist at the fledgling (at the time) Microsoft, says otherwise.

Anyone interested can google “Myrvold Neowise paper” and read what he says.  It’s highly technical, so I’ll break it down.  It IS going to strike Earth.  And things are going to get REALLY real at that time.  This would occur in 2029.  Since I’m a mathematician, I can confirm that this is the year before 2030, when our Lord and Savior (all blessings and honor and glory be unto Him) returns physically to Earth for the Battle of Armageddon.

This right here is actual, known, confirmed, physical proof of timing.

Thus, we can expect to be going home SOON.  I’m saying, this calendar year.  And, I’ll go out on a limb and guess sooner rather than later, because I think Israel will fulfill Trumpets in some way.  But I could be wrong.  Though, I’ll go further out on the limb and say that the Gog/Magog war will start THIS FALL, and no one will help Israel (which God tells us).  This last thing is confirmed because the US president, You-Know-Who, has not invited Netanyahu to the White House, nor had talks with him, as is usual.  Indeed, it was reported in the news today that Netanyahu is going to approach China as an ally.  This does not sound good at all.  Especially since we’re told that no one comes to Israel’s aid in this war.

I can foresee quite a lot of icky stuff hitting the proverbial fan, post-haste.

Do we - the elect - HAVE to be gone by then?  I don’t think so, honestly, but nevertheless think that we will be.  KEEP YOUR EYES ON GOD FIRST, Y’ALL, AND ISRAEL SECOND.  And fasten your seatbelts.  Prophetic fulfillment awaits.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have degrees in engineering and math, and I worked at NASA for 13 years, so let’s just say that I know some stuff about science.  

Please refresh yourself on Revelation 8:6.  A “great star falls from heaven”?  Really?  Sounds like at least a meteor, but from the destruction mentioned in that & the surrounding passages, I’m going to say asteroid.  A “great star” falling from heaven.  Yeah, Wormwood.  Only that would be, in my opinion, asteroid Apophis (the Greek god of chaos, and isn’t THAT interesting) which is going to strike the Earth in 2029.  Gee, doesn’t that seem awfully close to 2030?

Yes it does.

Now, NASA and other government entities say it won’t strike Earth.  It’ll be a “close miss”.  Um hmm.  Sure.  God seems to say otherwise.  Even if…somehow…it misses, asteroids drag all sorts of debris along with them, up to and including meteors.  This is expected in (trumpet blast please)…2029.  And…I’ve posted this before…while the government denies all this, even Nathan Myrvold, the founding Chief Technologist at the fledgling (at the time) Microsoft, says otherwise.

Anyone interested can google “Myrvold Neowise paper” and read what he says.  It’s highly technical, so I’ll break it down.  It IS going to strike Earth.  And things are going to get REALLY real at that time.  This would occur in 2029.  Since I’m a mathematician, I can confirm that this is the year before 2030, when our Lord and Savior (all blessings and honor and glory be unto Him) returns physically to Earth for the Battle of Armageddon.

Thus, we can expect to be going home SOON.  I’m saying, this calendar year.  And, I’ll go out on a limb and guess sooner rather than later, because I think Israel will fulfill Trumpets in some way.  But I could be wrong.  Though, I’ll go further out on the limb and say that the Gog/Magog war will start THIS FALL, and no one will help Israel (which God tells us).  This last thing is confirmed because the US president, You-Know-Who, has not invited Netanyahu to the White House, nor had talks with him, as is usual.  Indeed, it was reported in the news today that Netanyahu is going to approach China as an ally.  This does not sound good at all.  Especially since we’re told that no one comes to Israel’s aid in this war.

Do we - the elect - HAVE to be gone by then?  I don’t think so, honestly, but nevertheless think that we will be.  KEEP YOUR EYES ON GOD FIRST, Y’ALL, AND ISRAEL SECOND.  And fasten your seatbelts.  Prophetic fulfillment awaits.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes it does.

View Quote

SamJacksonHesrightyouknow.bmp
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#6]
It'd really break my heart if this crap got posted in the religion subforum instead of GD.

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I believe
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ditto.  I'll be happy if I'm just the last one to go up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

you immediately discredited yourself here, bud
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:17:28 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

That moment you raptured your pants.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes it does.

View Quote

How fucked up would it be if the end of the world was laid out in GD years in advance? Would survivors add a new book, the book of GD?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It'd really break my heart if this crap got posted in the religion subforum instead of GD.

View Quote

You really don't need to read everything someone posts..........unless you are a wee bit burdened or something.......

Just saying.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:22:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You really don't need to read everything someone posts..........unless you are a wee bit burdened or something.......

Just saying.
View Quote

They did it with the covid threads. For some reason this topic is verboten to suggest putting where the enthusiasts can better access it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How fucked up would it be if the end of the world was laid out in GD years in advance? Would survivors add a new book, the book of GD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it does.

General Deviations?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They did it with the covid threads. For some reason this topic is verboten to suggest putting where the enthusiasts can better access it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just saying.

GD is where pretty much everything goes unless it's very gun related and even then, it often ends up here. It's just the way it is for better or for worse.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am the chili and the beans. No one comes to me unless Ed Sr. says so.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

GD is where pretty much everything goes unless it's very gun related and even then, it often ends up here. It's just the way it is for better or for worse.
View Quote

While I understand that, this OP has started these threads in GD daily. If there is a subforum where these would be better received then it makes sense he should post it there, not where we shitpost and leg-hump E-THOTs.

It's almost like me going to the BOTD thread and posting a new picture of Babe the pig every day and playing dumb when I get called out on it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey OP,
Your grandma believed the same fantasy. “Gonna get my reeeward any time now”
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes it does.

View Quote

You're getting some serious mileage out of that one.  Top notch.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Will I be able to use my airline miles for an upgrade when it happens?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Romans 12:1-2

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Just saying.
View Quote

Who the hell uses the word “burden” besides bible thinkers.
Your whole fantasy is built upon burden.
Nothing in my life is a “burden”.
My Lord Lucifer takes care of his.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Will I be able to use my airline miles for an upgrade when it happens?
View Quote

Only if they are Spirit miles.

Spirit, the official airline of the rapture.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
If the next messiah's on this board, I'm joining the pro-crucifixion camp.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Hand Of The Almighty - John R. Butler
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have degrees in engineering and math, and I worked at NASA for 13 years, so let's just say that I know some stuff about science.  

Please refresh yourself on Revelation 8:6.  A "great star falls from heaven"?  Really?  Sounds like at least a meteor, but from the destruction mentioned in that & the surrounding passages, I'm going to say asteroid.  A "great star" falling from heaven.  Yeah, Wormwood.  Only that would be, in my opinion, asteroid Apophis (the Greek god of chaos, and isn't THAT interesting) which is going to strike the Earth in 2029.  Gee, doesn't that seem awfully close to 2030?

Yes it does.

Now, NASA and other government entities say it won't strike Earth.  It'll be a "close miss".  Um hmm.  Sure.  God seems to say otherwise.  Even if somehow it misses, asteroids drag all sorts of debris along with them, up to and including meteors.  This is expected in (trumpet blast please) 2029.  And I've posted this before while the government denies all this, even Nathan Myrvold, the founding Chief Technologist at the fledgling (at the time) Microsoft, says otherwise.

Anyone interested can google "Myrvold Neowise paper" and read what he says.  It's highly technical, so I'll break it down.  It IS going to strike Earth.  And things are going to get REALLY real at that time.  This would occur in 2029.  Since I'm a mathematician, I can confirm that this is the year before 2030, when our Lord and Savior (all blessings and honor and glory be unto Him) returns physically to Earth for the Battle of Armageddon.

Thus, we can expect to be going home SOON.  I'm saying, this calendar year.  And, I'll go out on a limb and guess sooner rather than later, because I think Israel will fulfill Trumpets in some way.  But I could be wrong.  Though, I'll go further out on the limb and say that the Gog/Magog war will start THIS FALL, and no one will help Israel (which God tells us).  This last thing is confirmed because the US president, You-Know-Who, has not invited Netanyahu to the White House, nor had talks with him, as is usual.  Indeed, it was reported in the news today that Netanyahu is going to approach China as an ally.  This does not sound good at all.  Especially since we're told that no one comes to Israel's aid in this war.

Do we - the elect - HAVE to be gone by then?  I don't think so, honestly, but nevertheless think that we will be.  KEEP YOUR EYES ON GOD FIRST, Y'ALL, AND ISRAEL SECOND.  And fasten your seatbelts.  Prophetic fulfillment awaits.
View Quote
Hold up.
I gotta check your mathing.
Can any calender experts confirm that 2029 is indeed the year before 2030?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:33:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it does.

Are you suggesting HDLS is a false prophet?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Attachment Attached File

I just have to put it out there...the idea of a "Rapture" is actually pretty new. For all of the previous 2000 years of church history, none of the church or church fathers thought it was going down "Left Behind" style. This is an idea that is less than 200 years old. And, uh...from what I've read on this topic, there is no Biblical support for it. Sure, you can interpret a couple of verses to support this position, but its reaching and the whole of scripture does not align with it, plus there are verses than run counter to it. So, uh...if you take a high view of Scripture, you have to reconcile all of that somehow...the only way to do so is taking the view the early church had, which is that there will be no Rapture of the church before the end of days.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Just don't click on it if you are not interested in the topic.  it really is that easy.  

Religion threads do not overwhelm GD like COVID threads did.  Not a good comparison.
View Quote

While I understand both of you guys argument, the OP doesn't get to complain about GD shenanigans in his thread if this is where he posts it.

I'll just rate it troll and move on, that's the hip thing to do.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:36:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yes it does.

View Quote

what i'm taking away from this is that i don't need to worry about my saturated fat intake.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

what i'm taking away from this is that i don't need to worry about my saturated fat intake.
View Quote

Correct. It's unsaturated fats that'll get ya.

I know I was surprised too.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/GZHd6Sp-56.gif

I just have to put it out there...the idea of a "Rapture" is actually pretty new. For all of the previous 2000 years of church history, none of the church or church fathers thought it was going down "Left Behind" style. This is an idea that is less than 200 years old. And, uh...from what I've read on this topic, there is no Biblical support for it. Sure, you can interpret a couple of verses to support this position, but its reaching and the whole of scripture does not align with it, plus there are verses than run counter to it. So, uh...if you take a high view of Scripture, you have to reconcile all of that somehow...the only way to do so is taking the view the early church had, which is that there will be no Rapture of the church before the end of days.
View Quote

you mean 2000 years? pretty sure thessolonians was written like 50 odd years after JC left town
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rock on dude.

I propose we do the same for many topics with dedicated discussionn boards, that way the pantywaists won't get triggered.

Put the AR15 topics in the AR-15 forum
Put the movie threads in the movie forum.
Put the politics threads in the politics forum
Put the police threads in the police forum
Put the chick threads in the women's forum
Put the truck threads in the cars forum
Put the pet threds in the pet forum
Put the science threds in the science forum
etc. . . etc . . .

Or we could use common sense and tell them to read the title of the board: "GENERAL DISCUSSION".  What to do? What to do?
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Gowing up a Methodist, I was taught believing in the rapture was akin to handling snakes, talking in tongues, and marrying your cousin.
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Rock on dude.

I propose we do the same for many topics with dedicated discussionn boards, that way the pantywaists won't get triggered.

Put the AR15 topics in the AR-15 forum
Put the movie threads in the movie forum.
Put the politics threads in the politics forum
Put the police threads in the police forum
Put the chick threads in the women's forum
Put the truck threads in the cars forum
Put the pet threds in the pet forum
Put the science threds in the science forum
etc. . . etc . . .

Or we could use common sense and tell them to read the title of the board: "GENERAL DISCUSSION".  What to do? What to do?
View Quote

Copy that. I'm gonna make a new thread every day about anilingus, let me know when you get tired of it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:00:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Copy that. I'm gonna make a new thread every day about anilingus, let me know when you get tired of it.
View Quote

That would be difficult as I likely won't click on any of them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Gowing up a Methodist, I was taught believing in the rapture was akin to handling snakes, talking in tongues, and marrying your cousin.
View Quote

As an Orthodox Christian—yes

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That would be difficult as I likely won't click on any of them.
View Quote

You're telling me you wouldn't get annoyed by the same poster posting the same thing every day.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You're telling me you wouldn't get annoyed by the same poster posting the same thing every day.
View Quote

He will just turn the other cheek.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#41]
8:15 service was pretty packed today for the middle of summer.

IME the Holy Spirit has been reaching out more aggressively recently.

A lot of things have been lining up that without a doubt would be precursors to prophecy fulfillment.

I’m glad that these topics have been more up front and center recently for both Christians and those who are searching and are beginning to knock.  Knock friends knock!

No one knows the exact time but there will signs.

Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:12:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those are called "dupes", which are annoying. If this is a dupe, which it is pretty close to (Link 1, Link 2) somebody should have called "dupe" and posted a link.

Posting religious thread threads in GD rises to the level of annoyance as posting a Toyota Tacoma thread in GD. One appears every day. Whooptee doo.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Those are called "dupes", which are annoying. If this is a dupe, which it is pretty close to (Link 1, Link 2) somebody should have called "dupe" and posted a link.

Posting religious thread threads in GD rises to the level of annoyance as posting a Toyota Tacoma thread in GD. One appears every day. Whooptee doo.
View Quote

If the same person was posting a new thread about Toyota Tacomas every day I would be very concerned.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm betting if we had a different daily thread about the greatness of allah or scripture from the koran the response would be a lot different.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:18:21 AM EDT
[#45]
There have been some fun to watch movies about a notional rapture.

So at least we've got that going for us.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:20:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:21:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There have been some fun to watch movies about a notional rapture.

So at least we've got that going for us.
View Quote

I liked the cheesy one with the girl getting her head chopped off by guillotine when the big tribulation earthquake trips the trigger...after saying "I want the mark!"

Yeah bitch!  Burn in the lake of fire forever!  Go good guys!
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:27:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes it does.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yes it does.

OSIRIS-APEX post-Earth-encounter rendezvous

The OSIRIS-REx spacecraft is expected to return a sample of Bennu to Earth in 2023. After ejecting the sample canister, the spacecraft can use its remaining fuel to target another body during an extended mission. Apophis is the only asteroid which the spacecraft could reach for a long-duration rendezvous, rather than a brief flyby. In April 2022, the extension was approved, and OSIRIS-REx will perform a rendezvous with Apophis in April 2029, a few days after the close approach to Earth. It will study the asteroid for 18 months and perform a maneuver similar to the one it made during sample collection at Bennu, by approaching the surface and firing its thrusters. This will expose the asteroid's subsurface and allow mission scientists to learn more about the asteroid's material properties.[95][96] For its Apophis mission after the sample return, OSIRIS-REx will be renamed OSIRIS-APEX (short for OSIRIS-Apophis Explorer).[97]

I can't see how this could ever go wrong.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:28:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

As someone who also grew up Methodist my best advice is to get out of that pit of vipers and find a Church filled with and teaching the Word.

And not for thoughts on the rapture but because of what has infiltrated and killed the Church.
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 12:33:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That moment you raptured your pants.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top