BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 11:53:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Is that the view from inside the penguin exhibit at the Las Vegas zoo?
I had no idea you were on loan there.  

Edited to say U2 sucks sweaty donkey balls. That's all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I will never understand why Americans gives their money to people that hate America..... Americans have become simps and are truly stupid these days.... so sad...
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Jeez.

I realize I'm a poor but crap like that and rip off ticket prices are why I quit going to pretty much all events. Fuck your $10 bottle of water.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh.... and people missed the parking price for the concert. $100 per car.

Jeez.

I realize I'm a poor but crap like that and rip off ticket prices are why I quit going to pretty much all events. Fuck your $10 bottle of water.

They've been charging that for primo parking @ sportsball up here for quite some time..
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#4]
U2 is genuinely one of the worst bands in history. I would pay money not to have to see them.

The Sphere, however, looks like it might be cool for a show.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A Pink Floyd concert/laser show whatever would be epic . Damn , even my crowd detesting , airline flying hating , cheap ass would spend some money and go see that !    No Roger waters though , it would have to be David Gilmour . But , it will never happen
View Quote

Imagine if Rick was still alive and, instead of U2, we got the Roger-less version of Floyd and a full Pulse set with that technology.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
U2 is terrific? You lost me there.
View Quote

They used to be. I saw them in 1983 or 1984 in Murfreesboro, TN. This was the height of U2 mania. Fantastic show.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
U2 is terrific? What do you think of PedoJoes accomplishments?
View Quote

How the hell do you link those two?????    
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:08:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think it's more Bono's voice is done than he's hungover. I've noticed 2 years ago that he couldn't hit the notes anymore. They did a tiny desk concert this past winter on YouTube and he struggled on the 3 song set. Shame cause he used to have a great voice that could roll from a growl into falsetto seamlessly. I think he's about done.
View Quote

I bet you're right. David Lee Roth had it happen to him. I'm sure there's others.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I will never understand why Americans gives their money to people that hate America..... Americans have become simps and are truly stupid these days.... so sad...
View Quote

Virtually all of your money (excepting local cash purchases) goes to people who hate America.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
U2 is genuinely one of the worst bands in history. I would pay money not to have to see them.
View Quote

They've sold more albums, concert tickets & merchandise than all but 3-4 bands in history. Stick to your shitty country music bands.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They've sold more albums, concert tickets & merchandise than all but 3-4 bands in history. Stick to your shitty country music bands.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excuse me, I also listen to shitty metal bands.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is that the view from inside the penguin exhibit at the Las Vegas zoo?
I had no idea you were on loan there.  

Edited to say U2 sucks sweaty donkey balls. That's all.
View Quote

Looks like the view from the airport.

Also U2 seemed like the perfect fit for the type of person that pays a lot of money to be the first to see a spectacle like the sphere
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#13]
That thing also has a smiley face that tracks the golfers shot off one of the tee boxes.  It tracks the ball and if you hit it in play it makes a big smile and if you hit it out of bounds it frowns.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:49:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Virtually all of your money (excepting local cash purchases) goes to people who hate America.
View Quote
I understand how it all works... But paying for SPORTSBALL or buying tickets for commie bands like U2 is DIRECTLY supporting the hate... I CAN control that and will do so happily!
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
U2 is terrific? You lost me there.
View Quote

It is an amazing airplane, still doing recon work today.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 6:27:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit with the phones.

I wonder how many people ever go back and watch all (any?) the hours of video they film.

I stopped even taking photos on vacations a long time ago because I realized i was so preoccupied with trying to get the perfect shot--and pictures of everything--that I wasn't really looking at anything. I'd get home and could hardly remember what I saw.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top