Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/29/2019 12:05:05 PM EDT
Why is this not being talked about.   Oct 10-11 is a pivitol date coming up.

Massive movements in the banking world happening right now.

Precious metals not in your physical possession, fiat currency in the bank, cryptos on the exchanges, 401ks, stocks etc. are all in jeopardy.

FF events incoming.   DC in full distraction mode.

Que the Ron Paul "It's happening"

---------EDITED TO ADD BELOW FROM PAGE 4 on 9/30--------------

Trying not to bring fringe politics into this thread but here ya go.

Some from today, others more general.

Some of these channels are worth sub'n to.

Where there are guests, they bring good insight into the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yPGnltKTtc&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJEHuzfIotA&t=1s  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krwnkpLHqwU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mV9XRgJM64&t=278s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCu0mLV2ZBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwRCyouXF0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks2DxvEHCYU&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKvsqPOOX7M&t=947s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeCTdUIZb6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRLjuFCbjG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-cQ6HJVZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19-QCQN-lE0
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
So Monday maybe?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Did they run out of ink or something?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Not true.  I got $500 worth of 2 dollar bills just this past week.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
*ouch*
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:09:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
The banks haven't run out of assets, they have just run out of immediately available cheap cash.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:11:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Through my employer, we have access to past and current economists from the Federal Reserve. They are not concerned.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#11]
SOVIET UNION SUFFERS WORST WHEAT HARVEST IN 55 YEARS.
LABOR AND FOOD RIOTS IN POLAND.  SOVIET TROOPS INVADE.
CUBA AND NICARAGUA REACH TROOP STRENGTH GOALS OF 500,000.  EL SALVADOR AND HONDURAS FALL.
GREENS PARTY GAINS CONTROL OF WEST GERMAN PARLIAMENT.  DEMANDS WITHDRAWAL OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS FROM EUROPEAN SOIL.
MEXICO PLUNGED INTO REVOLUTION.
NATO DISSOLVES.  UNITED STATES STANDS ALONE.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Let it burn
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:13:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Banks borrow from each other when they're running low on capital.  Banks in the US also have pretty strict requirements for capital they keep on hand...Are you saying the banks aren't complying with these requirements?  If one bank "runs out of money" it borrows more from another, sometimes at a higher interest rate depending on a number of factors.  If all banks all across the world ran out of money that would indeed be a catastrophe...How exactly is that going to happen?  Are we being told to buy gold during the commercial break?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Que the Ron Paul "It's happening"

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Banks borrow from each other when they're running low on capital.  Banks in the US also have pretty strict requirements for capital they keep on hand...Are you saying the banks aren't complying with these requirements?  If one bank "runs out of money" it borrows more from another, sometimes at a higher interest rate depending on a number of factors.  If all banks all across the world ran out of money that would indeed be a catastrophe...How exactly is that going to happen?  Are we being told to buy gold during the commercial break?
View Quote
They've all run out of money and apparently the collateral they were posting was not worthy so they have to inject themselves with free money from thin air to keep it going for a little longer courtesy of the FED.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I have $3,000 in my "high yield" 1.9% savings. Should I pull it out and keep it at home.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They've all run out of money and apparently the collateral they were posting was not worthy so they have to inject themselves with free money from thin air to keep it going for a little longer courtesy of the FED.
View Quote
So you maybe got some proof of that or shall we just all panic and pop p-mags because some anonymous dude on the internet said to?

I'm fine with the latter as I find running around in circles waving my arms and shouting that the sky is falling to be excellent cardio, but maybe just a shred of backup might help your story with less trusting types.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:28:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Time to dust off this old classic.........

Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, your tin foil is on a little tight brah.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lulz
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#23]
What about Iraqi dinar? Asking for a friend...
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:30:49 PM EDT
[#24]
So Monday is when the boogaloo starts? Or is it gonna be a hootenanny?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:31:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're talking about wholesale failure of bank capital holdings, months after the GSIBs and even the smaller banks at the little-kids' table passed their stress tests.  Which would mean banks would be putting their resolution plans into place TODAY and that is not happening.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I dunno. I got some bullets and a bunch of coal. Might go stock up on chili beans though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]
They are getting a fresh infusion of billions per day at the moment.

We'll print more...it's only paper...and it's still the worlds reserve currency.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What about Iraqi dinar? Asking for a friend...
View Quote
I used to work for some retard that bought thousands of dollars worth thinking it was a great investment.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So Monday maybe?
View Quote
Came here to ask this.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
SOVIET UNION SUFFERS WORST WHEAT HARVEST IN 55 YEARS.
LABOR AND FOOD RIOTS IN POLAND.  SOVIET TROOPS INVADE.
CUBA AND NICARAGUA REACH TROOP STRENGTH GOALS OF 500,000.  EL SALVADOR AND HONDURAS FALL.
GREENS PARTY GAINS CONTROL OF WEST GERMAN PARLIAMENT.  DEMANDS WITHDRAWAL OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS FROM EUROPEAN SOIL.
MEXICO PLUNGED INTO REVOLUTION.
NATO DISSOLVES.  UNITED STATES STANDS ALONE.
View Quote
+1
I’m too old and cripple to enjoy this now
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I dunno. I got some bullets and a bunch of coal. Might go stock up on chili beans though.
View Quote
Errrbody knows there's no beans in chili....
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't know if you got the memo or not but the 10th and the 11th of October don't land on a Monday so this can't be true.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:38:23 PM EDT
[#37]
It's all because I  finally financed a truck, isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:38:36 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm good. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm doing a Director's Exam on a nationally chartered bank next week.

First day out I inspect and count the vaults.

If they are out of money it will be quite an interesting engagement.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not true.  I got $500 worth of 2 dollar bills just this past week.
View Quote
Did you really?

My first school out of boot camp (USMC) was on Corry Station in Pensacola. This would be about September 1981. At the time, come payday, we were paid in cash. We always received at least one brand-new 2 dollar bill.

I think it's a beautiful bill. I do wonder if I would still think so if it were commonly circulated.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Doesn’t matter, there are plenty of zero’s in the computer...
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Through my employer, we have access to past and current economists from the Federal Reserve. They are not concerned.
View Quote
Easy peasy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote
I kept scrolling, looking for this.

I feel better now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Is OP referring to the trade talks with China?  Does OP know how fractional reserve banking works or money is created?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you don’t understand how money markets or repo loans work, would have been just easier to say that
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:44:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're thinking of commercial banks. In general, they aren't the potential problem.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#48]
I’ll be deer hunting. Idgaf what happens.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:45:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Q predicted this.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Q predicted this.
View Quote
I’m still sitting here wondering where the 25000 indictments are.  Larptastic
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top