Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm pretty taken with the brown dog on the right.  I keep seeing his siblings are winning show after show too.  I almost feel like I ripped him off but I'm pretty sure his siblings stay outdoors and he doesn't.  He's very spoiled.  Hell, both of them are.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/281579/FullSizeRender-978399.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/281579/OgdenBathDay-930725.jpg
View Quote
I like longhairs, better temperament.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]
If it weren't for the shedding the GSD would be the perfect dog.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Did you actually hunt with them?
View Quote
Yes.  I suppose they could be good for quail hunting in wide open TX?  You would still have a hard time keeping them in the house, though.

I've owned Chessies, Labs, and now a Drahthaar...I think I am a Drahthaar guy for life now.    I also like the Kurzhaar (german shorthair).
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I love Patterdale terriers. I especially loved this one, his name was Max. We had to put him down yesterday. He died in my wife's arms, and I am as tore up as a man can be about it. Goodbye, Max. (very dusty in here )

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Brittany
View Quote
I'm a Britt guy forever.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:24:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Ridgeback, because they'll never be known as "fabulous" dogs.

Getting a specific dog breed due to it being a fashion statement is the mark of an idiot.
View Quote
I like Chinese crested's for their quirky personality

They like to climb thing like cats for some reason, happy goofy like a lab but not dumb as a brick

You better not have any pet rabbits though or other pet rodents, quite difficult to keep them from killing them
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably the gayest dog I've ever seen
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Corgi. Loyal, obedient, smart, great watch dog.

Downfall- massive shedding.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mutt and Black Lab.
View Quote
FPNI

I have a mutt and black lab at my feet right now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I like the Japanese Shiba Inu and the classic Corgi for "best" dog.

For most fabulous, I'd have to say the Afghan.
View Quote
My shiba is my bro. they are indignant little dogs, they feel as if they're superior to all other dogs. Mine won't drink out of the same dish as my dobie unless I drain the water and wash it. then he'll drink from it. I've seen him piss on their bowls and walk away. I've seen the little fucker go up to fences with dogs behind them barking at him, and piss on them then just stroll away. They some how have the reputation of being less intelligent, they aren't they're just less trainable. they're smart little bastards. he learned what skunks do, in seconds then learned to leave them alone.

My dobie is very obedient, and intuitive, but not that bright. back to the skunk, they've gotten probably 10 of them, and still don't learn.

Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:34:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/35784/teela_jpg-1077495.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm pretty taken with the brown dog on the right.  I keep seeing his siblings are winning show after show too.  I almost feel like I ripped him off but I'm pretty sure his siblings stay outdoors and he doesn't.  He's very spoiled.  Hell, both of them are.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/281579/FullSizeRender-978399.jpg

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/281579/OgdenBathDay-930725.jpg
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/35784/teela_jpg-1077495.JPG
We almost ended up with a longhair instead of the shorthaired brown one.  I've never had a longhaired, but my parents had one before I was born.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#12]
We love big dogs (except for their lifespans) and have had both rescues and purchased purebreds. We're sticking with Leonbergers at this point. Friendly, protective, smart, and overall good companions.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#13]
I have had one mini Australian shepherd before this one. Truly the best family dogs i have ever seen. They end up about 25lbs and are full of energy. Their whole world is making their owner happy and chasing toys. They are not "guard dogs" but they do a great job of barking when anyone comes near the house.

Just picked up this little girl , Freedom!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Corgi. Loyal, obedient, smart, great watch dog.

Downfall- massive shedding.
View Quote
Corgi are just amazingly great dogs.

We take Waffles to the groomer and they do a “Blown Coat De-Shedding” (basically use very high powered air blower to really get the shed down) 3x per year and it works. Between that the shedding blade (super tight tooth steel comb) once a month nocks it down a ton which helps.

That said, I think Corgis shed 1000x their own mass in hair a year lol.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We love big dogs (except for their lifespans) and have had both rescues and purchased purebreds. We're sticking with Leonbergers at this point. Friendly, protective, smart, and overall good companions.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2262/Screenshot_20190802-200940_Gallery_jpg-1077507.JPG
View Quote
Nice looking dog.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have had one mini Australian shepherd before this one. Truly the best family dogs i have ever seen. They end up about 25lbs and are full of energy. Their whole world is making their owner happy and chasing toys. They are not "guard dogs" but they do a great job of barking when anyone comes near the house.

Just picked up this little girl , Freedom!https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/409279/Screenshot_20190903-103617_Messenger_jpg-1077509.JPG
View Quote
That's pretty small for a Shepherd like dog you would think
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#17]
GSD FTW
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll stick with my cattle dogs, thanks.

Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#19]
I have found owning a pure bred doberman they are big babies who want love all the time, and at the same time if they get back vibes they go ballistic and would definitely make a bad guy shit himself.

I also have a little black mutt that looks like a cocker spaniel and everyone thinks she is expensive and fancy but she is just a good looking mutt who is a lazy fatty.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I’ve got two ACDs

Closest things to wild animals I’ve ever owned

And they are awesome

Not many dogs will do this. Healers don’t give a fuck how big or how angry you are.

Link Posted: 9/3/2019 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Of the dogs I've owned, the two best were as follows

A Chow / Irish Setter mix named Peanut. He was loyal, extremely smart, and turned out to be a great hunting dog though he looked way more like his Chow father than his Irish Setter mother. Both parents had papers, the daddy just dug into the fence one night to get to the mama dog. I had this dog as an early teen, back in the early 80s up until about 1990.

The next one, and for totally different reasons, was my Boxer named Ted E. Bear. My friend was a breeder, and that was his official name so I kept it. It really became my father's dog, which I'm happy about. My dad, in his mid 70s at the time, had wanted a Boxer since he was a little boy. He would go outside all the time to play with him, and would bring him steak and hamburger, things like that when he'd go out to eat. They became really close, so my dad finally got his Boxer. Teddy was huge, but he thought he was a little lap dog, and he was great with my son and all the kids in the neighborhood that used to come here to play. He got lots of attention and he loved it, but he was daddy's dog at the end of the day.

When my dad had his major stroke, and had to go into the nursing home, for a few months, Teddy would sit and stare at the door to my dad's house. He would sit there and stare at the door for 20 minutes at different times of the day. If I went to the house, and then came back out, he would start whining and prancing around like they do when they're excited. I would walk by going to my house and pat him and talk to him, but he would just stare at the door waiting on my dad to come out.

He did the same when I drove my dad's car until I sold it. He would watch me get out, and dance around waiting on daddy to get out, and he'd wait for 20 minutes or more and then just lay down. He was so sad and missed his buddy.

Teddy ended up with cancer, and I couldn't afford the treatments, but my friend that gave him to me had insurance on his dogs, so I gave him back to him so he could get his treatments. It was a sad day, and was hard to do, but it was best for the dog, plus the guy's kids were old enough and could handle the dog and spend a lot more time with him. I thought that would make him happier too. They were babies when he gave him to me, and even as a pup Teddy was knocking them over, and just too much for them since they had the mom and dad dog there too.

The end of this story, is that my dad was sent to the hospital in June of 2012, and wasn't in any condition to be saved from all he had wrong. I had to make the decision to let them pull the plug. I told my dad I loved him and left the hospital.

When I got home, I got a call from the hospital that my dad had passed away. After I got off the phone with them. I got another call. It was from my friend that had Teddy. He said Teddy was howling, and they couldn't calm him down. He said that he just started whimpering and then barking and howling. I could hear him in the background. They put me on speakerphone and I called out to him and he calmed down some, but he would start back. It took about 15 minutes of talking to him before he stopped. Of course I told my friend that my dad had just died.

Teddy had started acting strange at almost the exact same minute that my dad died.

He knew. I don't really know how, but he knew.

Teddy never did get back to normal, and would just lay around. My friend came over and brought him with him the day after the funeral, and Teddy perked up, and I let him go inside Daddy's house. He perked up for a while at least. I gave my buddy the shirt that daddy had changed out of before he had the stroke that night. I'd never washed them. He only wore them a couple of hours that day anyway. For the next week, Teddy slept on that shirt, and wouldn't get up to play, or eat or anything much.

Teddy died just about a week and half after my dad did. My buddy found him dead in his doggy bed, laying on that shirt when he got up one morning.

I like to think that Daddy has his Boxer back, and both are happy and healthy and playing in heaven.

Well, I just teared up typing that. I miss my dad so much, and I miss that old crazy and goofy dog too.

I know, TLDR, but it's worth a read if you're a dog lover.

My dad.

Attachment Attached File

His buddy Ted E. Bear

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Our Great Danes behaved in a very similar manner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullmastiff.

Highly intelligent, loyal to the family, protective, big and intimidating, but VERY lazy so they won't destroy the house if you leave them alone for a few hours.

Imagine a roided-out GSD that lives to eat, sleep, poop, sleep, scare off intruders, sleep, repeat.
Our Great Danes behaved in a very similar manner.
I have had both.  My Dane was very goofy and lovable.   My mastiff was very loyal and protective.   She was trained in a prison program and had to be let out early as the guards were scared of her.    She was great around my boys when they were little and best trained dog I ever had.   But god help you if you ever tried to break into my house and hurt my kids, that dog would eat you alive.....

but very lazy most if the time, just wanted you to rub her belly And feed her.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Nope, sorry. My dog is the best dog.

He’s definitely not fabulous though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:14:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Hairless Chinese Crested looks like it could use a dunking in some mange dip.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Australian Cattle Dog on both counts.

Having said that, I've been nothing short of thrilled with my current pup, Ellie May.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Of the dogs I've owned, the two best were as follows

A Chow / Irish Setter mix named Peanut. He was loyal, extremely smart, and turned out to be a great hunting dog though he looked way more like his Chow father than his Irish Setter mother. Both parents had papers, the daddy just dug into the fence one night to get to the mama dog. I had this dog as an early teen, back in the early 80s up until about 1990.

The next one, and for totally different reasons, was my Boxer named Ted E. Bear. My friend was a breeder, and that was his official name so I kept it. It really became my father's dog, which I'm happy about. My dad, in his mid 70s at the time, had wanted a Boxer since he was a little boy. He would go outside all the time to play with him, and would bring him steak and hamburger, things like that when he'd go out to eat. They became really close, so my dad finally got his Boxer. Teddy was huge, but he thought he was a little lap dog, and he was great with my son and all the kids in the neighborhood that used to come here to play. He got lots of attention and he loved it, but he was daddy's dog at the end of the day.

When my dad had his major stroke, and had to go into the nursing home, for a few months, Teddy would sit and stare at the door to my dad's house. He would sit there and stare at the door for 20 minutes at different times of the day. If I went to the house, and then came back out, he would start whining and prancing around like they do when they're excited. I would walk by going to my house and pat him and talk to him, but he would just stare at the door waiting on my dad to come out.

He did the same when I drove my dad's car until I sold it. He would watch me get out, and dance around waiting on daddy to get out, and he'd wait for 20 minutes or more and then just lay down. He was so sad and missed his buddy.

Teddy ended up with cancer, and I couldn't afford the treatments, but my friend that gave him to me had insurance on his dogs, so I gave him back to him so he could get his treatments. It was a sad day, and was hard to do, but it was best for the dog, plus the guy's kids were old enough and could handle the dog and spend a lot more time with him. I thought that would make him happier too. They were babies when he gave him to me, and even as a pup Teddy was knocking them over, and just too much for them since they had the mom and dad dog there too.

The end of this story, is that my dad was sent to the hospital in June of 2012, and wasn't in any condition to be saved from all he had wrong. I had to make the decision to let them pull the plug. I told my dad I loved him and left the hospital.

When I got home, I got a call from the hospital that my dad had passed away. After I got off the phone with them. I got another call. It was from my friend that had Teddy. He said Teddy was howling, and they couldn't calm him down. He said that he just started whimpering and then barking and howling. I could hear him in the background. They put me on speakerphone and I called out to him and he calmed down some, but he would start back. It took about 15 minutes of talking to him before he stopped. Of course I told my friend that my dad had just died.

Teddy had started acting strange at almost the exact same minute that my dad died.

He knew. I don't really know how, but he knew.

Teddy never did get back to normal, and would just lay around. My friend came over and brought him with him the day after the funeral, and Teddy perked up, and I let him go inside Daddy's house. He perked up for a while at least. I gave my buddy the shirt that daddy had changed out of before he had the stroke that night. I'd never washed them. He only wore them a couple of hours that day anyway. For the next week, Teddy slept on that shirt, and wouldn't get up to play, or eat or anything much.

Teddy died just about a week and half after my dad did. My buddy found him dead in his doggy bed, laying on that shirt when he got up one morning.

I like to think that Daddy has his Boxer back, and both are happy and healthy and playing in heaven.

Well, I just teared up typing that. I miss my dad so much, and I miss that old crazy and goofy dog too.

I know, TLDR, but it's worth a read if you're a dog lover.

My dad.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/156012/Daddy_jpg-1077561.JPG

His buddy Ted E. Bear

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/156012/Ted_E__Bear_jpg-1077562.JPG
View Quote
You suck you know that....

There has only been a handful of people on the planet to see me cry. My parents, my wife, and my vet.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#27]
<<<<<
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Former Jindo owner here; I had a pair of them, although they've both since passed.

I got Sadie from the Philadelphia Animal Shelter in 2008; they didn't know what she was, and I thought at first she was a Shiba mix.  Took a few months to do some more research to find out she fit the Jindo 'prototype' perfectly.  She had been a stray, had pretty bad hair loss on her back from flea dermatitis, but her cage was perfectly clean and all she wanted was attention when we went out in the play area.  Best $33 I ever spent (seriously, adoption fee was $25 and license was $8).

This was her first evening in my apartment, and once she realized that soft things were comfortable, the ALL belonged to her.

She was a very tolerant dog, but loved to be around me.  She came to plenty of runs with me, and loved drinking beer that spilled on the floor.

She was usually very clean, but on hot days had no problem jumping in the water on a hike to stay cool.  Surprised me the first time she did it, I had had her for a few years and she had never gone in the water until one hot day, she just wandered in and stayed there for 5 minutes like it was the most normal thing in the world.

A little later we got Blizzard.  Poor guy was older, and had been through a lot; I think at least 3 other homes, and a long time at the rescue because he was I think 11 when I got him.  He ended up living to ~15-16, and got to be the ring bearer at my wife and my wedding

Here he is with our Great Dane, Elsa; wife likes big dogs, and since Bliz had some fear issues, we're going to hold off on any more, even though I loved the breed.  Sadie died ~5 years ago now, and was already losing control of her rear legs when we met, so she never got to see how she was.  Very strong and confident dog, but incredibly loyal and loved me.  Wife says it was hard for me to know how sick she was at the end; Sadie would perk up whenever I came home from work and put on a facade that she was still ok, but when I was gone she could tell how much pain she was in.  Bliz was a bit the same way; I was his person, and he would do whatever as long as he was with me

We now have a second Dane as well.  Big, goofy dogs, but not quite the same as the Jindos.  I will have another at some point, raised this time from a puppy so I don't end up with the same issues that Blizzard had, although will probably have to wait until children are grown.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Are you talking about the 80s Budweiser dog?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By @Naamah:
Best for me?

Probably a Bull Terrier. They’ve stolen my heart with their silliness.

Most fabulous?

Standard poodle. They sort of embody the definition of FABULOUS.
Are you talking about the 80s Budweiser dog?
Yeppers! They’re great if you need a laugh in your life.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm a Britt guy forever.
View Quote
I'm with these guys. All dogs are rad though
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#31]
There's only 3 dogs worth owning.

a DDR spec German Shepherd (not the american bloodline crap)
a Belgian Malinois
a German Shorthair Pointer

Anything else is crap or a "pet" to supplant your missing emotional (not physical) needs.  The above dogs will work for you until they die and in some cases will kill for you or die to protect you.

The Germans truly built the best stuff when it comes to dogs.

Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#32]
These are not pics of my dogs but-

The best dog breed for me-

The fabulous dog for me-
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Rhodesian Ridgeback

Fiercely loyal.  Remarkably capable.  Aloof towards non-family members.  Wary of strangers.

However, they will get up on your kitchen counters and devour all of your food without an ounce of fear or remorse.
View Quote
They must have learned that behavior from my Dobermans .

gd
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Only ever had Chows and GSDs. I like them both.

edit: I think I might get a beagle when my youngest is a little older. Every beagle I've ever met was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Anything else is crap or a "pet" to supplant your missing emotional (not physical) needs.  The above dogs will work for you until they die and in some cases will kill for you or die to protect you.

]
View Quote
That’s where you are wrong kiddo

I agree those three are awesome dogs but they are not the only breeds to have those traits.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Giant Schnauzer is pretty fabulous

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

a Belgian Malinois

http://www.justk9s.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/DSC_05231.jpg
https://thehappypuppysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Belgian-Malinois-Temperament-long.jpg
http://www.nmk1gsp.net/Dogs/Benny/images/Benny-pointing.jpg
View Quote
My English Pointer will disagree!
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#38]
My favorites are Bostons and Pugs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Rhodesian Ridgeback

Fiercely loyal.  Remarkably capable.  Aloof towards non-family members.  Wary of strangers.

However, they will get up on your kitchen counters and devour all of your food without an ounce of fear or remorse.
View Quote
Exgirlfriend family raised Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Amazing dogs.  I couldn't show Lara any affection at all when hers was around. He did not like that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

a Belgian Malinois

http://www.justk9s.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/DSC_05231.jpg
https://thehappypuppysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Belgian-Malinois-Temperament-long.jpg
http://www.nmk1gsp.net/Dogs/Benny/images/Benny-pointing.jpg
View Quote
@SShockwave - I feel like I should point out that the German Shorthair is the "american bloodline crap."  The "DDR spec" version would be a Deutsch Kurzhaar.  Kurzhaars and Drahthaars are bred to much higher tolerances in general than their AKC offshoots, the German Shorthair and German Wirehair.  This is due to the German breed registry requiring multiple hunting, form, hair, health, and hardness tests before they are even eligible to be bred.

edited for typo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You suck you know that....

There has only been a handful of people on the planet to see me cry. My parents, my wife, and my vet.  
View Quote
It's ok. Dogs are amazing creatures and touch us with their unconditional love. I want another one but I need to put up a fence before I can, so that's a while from now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Why are there posts after this one?  This is the only correct answer.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By BuckGodot:
You spelled Australian -Shephard wrong.
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Husky-Chow mixes are great dogs and look awesome. I've had 2 of them. Pure Chows can be assholes but when mixed with Husky's they have VG temperaments. They are great, very friendly yet very protective of family. They have become my mixed breed of choice. This is Charlie, he's a big goof ball who loves the fetch, weighs about 80lbs, great size for a larger dog. Smart as hell too, picks up on a lot of words and tries to turn door knobs...lol

Link Posted: 9/3/2019 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Corgi German Shepard
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Mini Aussie
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Pretty sure that Chinese Crested is gay

I'd love a Saluki... also fabulous. They're beautiful but probably too active for my lazy ass
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#49]
My lab mutt is about as good as you can get.
Link Posted: 9/3/2019 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
@SkinnySarge
Mine too. She WAS a crack addict on speed that was mainlining monster energy drinks. She would run and run and run. Shes older now and like the comfy bed we have for her now.

ETA
I hunted with my Annie. Not nearly enough and I feel horrible for not giving her the opportunity to do what she loved more often.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell no on the pointer!  Every one I have been around has been neurotic, spastic, anxious, just a general pain in the ass.  EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
@SkinnySarge
Mine too. She WAS a crack addict on speed that was mainlining monster energy drinks. She would run and run and run. Shes older now and like the comfy bed we have for her now.

ETA
I hunted with my Annie. Not nearly enough and I feel horrible for not giving her the opportunity to do what she loved more often.
My English Pointer was the laziest dog I've ever had.  Dumb as a box of rocks though.  He used to point at bumblebees and butterflies in the back yard.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top