BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was raised, on my Mother's side, in a large Sicilian family. Men hug and kiss each other on the cheek.  The same for team mates. I hug my former team mates when we see each other.  Strangers? No, I'm not hugging a stranger.
View Quote
I was going to say some folks in here must not have NYC family members.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Fag !!

Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Dont touch me, handshake or hug, go bro yourself
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't even like shaking hands.  Unless you're going to bring me to orgasm or save my life I have no desire to make physical contact with you.

All in or nothing, fuck half measures.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I've given this a lot of thought today.

I'm going to discontinue all greeting rituals mentioned so far. I'm going to start slapping my thigh twice and shooting people with my finger gun. Just like Leather Tuscadero used to do on Happy Days.

We'll see how it goes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've given this a lot of thought today.

I'm going to discontinue all greeting rituals mentioned so far. I'm going to start slapping my thigh twice and shooting people with my finger gun. Just like Leather Tuscadero used to do on Happy Days.

We'll see how it goes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't mind a bro hug with a good friend. Until they give you a peck on the neck.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#8]
no thanks- we dont need to make any physical contact
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Shaking hands is gross.

I avoid it when I can.

Unfortunately, I meet a lot of people and have to do it pretty frequently.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7ae4e655040e3f5bf94faa2eb12a94e4
View Quote
I know one guy in particular that absolutely disgusts me to shake his hand. He's gross and his hand is always cold.  Back in December I put a reminder on my calendar on my phone for exactly one year into the future. It says "be surprised if Nick is still alive". Every time I think I got away without shaking his hand he sneaks it in me. I don't have it in me to tell him to never shake my hand.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top