User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:41:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Brian Peppers- Bug-eyed, blue man child molester
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:58:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Crazy eyes can come from two places, hormone imbalance or trying to look a certain way, but getting it wrong.

Ever hear of the expression wild eyed with fear?  Consider having an anxiety issue where that person has been in a state of panic for days, weeks even, they're physically tired, scared out of their wits, but trying like hell to look normal, relaxed, even happy.  So they're eyes are bugged out with fear, but they're tired, they look goofy, and if they try to force a smile, yikes, they look nutters.

Look at the OP's post, I see fear in their eyes (except Loughner, he just looks psycho.)

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Have the doc check her thyroid levels.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:12:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Great guesses/ theory's but I am not convinced we have solved this.

ETA:  I don't know much about the human brain and what is connected to what.  It would be interesting to find out if those part of the brain that controls eye's is connected to some part that is damaged or relates to going psychotic.  

I'm Rusty on my schoo8ling

ETA2:  I will ask a Neurosurgeon I know when I see him next.

ETA:3 I am just hypothosising here but we all know the brain works oppossit left and right so it would have to be damage to the cerebrum?  Since both eyes are fucked up.  So if my stupid assumption is correct that would mean these people had some kind of traumatic brain injury like a car wreck, falling from a tree stoned etc..

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:18:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I have no idea one way or the other but Charles Manson's eye stare has always sent shivers down my spine.

I wouldn't go into a room alone with that man unless I had a loaded firearm and he was tied down.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
FPNI - Also, people always ask why the crazies do the things they do.............it's because they're crazy!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:21:33 AM EDT
[#6]
MK Ultra....nobody want to admit it....government pawns...they're out there just waiting to be activated like the Manchurian Candidates they have been trained to be.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:20:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hmmm...interesting.  I've never heard of that before.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Google Sanpaku

Hmmm...interesting.  I've never heard of that before.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:41:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top