Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Changed out the oil on my Kawasaki Mule Pro Mx, it takes a 17mm socket. Mine was gone because the wheels  need it for when I get a puncture at my buddies deer acreage (doing tow behind brush hogging). So I keep that socket up at his place.
Fortunately I found another in the bottom drawer of the tool chest with the other homeless shit that has no particular spot to be in the tool chest.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike has all the 10mm sockets

I'M ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A couple years ago I rearranged my garage. I found about 20 10mm sockets behind my workbench and tool boxes.
View Quote

You don't have to worry about retirement savings.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Lost tools are not funny when working on aircraft. The plane gets grounded until the tool is found.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:08:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lost tools are not funny when working on aircraft. The plane gets grounded until the tool is found.
View Quote

not according to Boeing
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
[youtube]shorts/rVjoYqu5y58[/youtube]
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was working on a Beech Bonanza that came into the shop.  After I removed one of the flaps I found a pair of Knipex pliers in the flap well. Great pliers. I still use that very pair to this day.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I have bought a few extra sockets, that I use the most for when I lose them. I have them on my peg board,on a hook.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have a Craftsman 10mm I found in a Honda Civic I bought used. You need to go to harbor freight and get their 10mm multi pack
View Quote

I found a 10mm SnapOn socket and ratchet on a shock tower of a used dealer prep car. It must have been there for years as it was gunked up pretty bad. It cleaned up good as new.
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#10]
In 1973 I bought my first car, a 1963 VW bug. On VW cars, it's the 13 mm wrench that is the star of the show. Guess which socket was excluded from the kit I bought?
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 8:50:18 PM EDT
[#11]

#WINNING!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Buy a new socket and it will appear. Always does. I sent a truck out once and left one on the cowel. It came back in a couple weeks later after I had bought a replacement l, and sure enough it was still there
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top