BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 7:22:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is the entire thread and the exact response to the post I expected in a nutshell.

It’s so easy to sucker them into a bumbling rage about how infallible they are.

Scroll down, they’re still doing it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 4th page of people discussing ringtones, when OP specifically said "RING Doorbell notification chime".

This is the entire thread and the exact response to the post I expected in a nutshell.

OP obviously had a bullying problem maybe in school and is seeking satisfaction and retribution for the sadness he feels by lashing out against old people on the internet.

Sending OP a "Internet bro hug".

It's gonna be okay little fella.

No, I'm not a boomer.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
OP obviously had a bullying problem maybe in school and is seeking satisfaction and retribution for the sadness he feels by lashing out against old people on the internet.

No, I'm not a boomer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 4th page of people discussing ringtones, when OP specifically said "RING Doorbell notification chime".

No, I'm not a boomer.

He doesn't understand that we really DGAF and are just messing with him before he goes to his burger flipping job.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for the guy or gal that can count change, has a vocabulary that includes more than four letter words and can spell.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nah, it's just an ageist bigot showing his true colors and very ignorant of the fact that one day he too will be the laughing stock of the world as well.

And you've admitted to trolling over bait, that's a CoC no no there.

And see what by scrolling, more people taking to task over it? I must admit I really have enjoyed seeing your tossed stones being returned to you with the same courtesy one deserves for slinging poo.

Even my kid and my nephew and nieces have the good manners to not be bothered by your derangement. Be better than this and be an even better role model for your own kids.

Rated as troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, it's just an ageist bigot showing his true colors and very ignorant of the fact that one day he too will be the laughing stock of the world as well.

And you've admitted to trolling over bait, that's a CoC no no there.

And see what by scrolling, more people taking to task over it? I must admit I really have enjoyed seeing your tossed stones being returned to you with the same courtesy one deserves for slinging poo.

Even my kid and my nephew and nieces have the good manners to not be bothered by your derangement. Be better than this and be an even better role model for your own kids.

Rated as troll.

Lol wut
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 4:11:45 PM EDT
[#5]
32 and I use the default sound. Hell I didn't even know you could change it
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]
They're the ones enjoying an expensive meal, served to them by whatever the current crybaby generation is.
Link Posted: 10/14/2022 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Welcome fellow unrepentant rocker.

Guitar riff ring tones are best ring tones.

View Quote

My ring tone is the first few bars of Baba O'Riley. However, I'm Gen-X.
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If they have gray hair and the ability to make change without a calculator, they might be a boomer.
View Quote

I tried forever to find the Dilbert where they're out at lunch, paying his check of something like 6.84 (it was awhile ago), and he brainlocks the waitress by giving her 12.09...  "I love trying to help other people."
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top