Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe black superman's weakness will not be kryptonite rock any more.  It could be some other kind of rock.....    Hmmmm.....  I wonder....  what kind of rock would black superman be susceptible to???
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Why?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure that a black Superman will convince the gangbangers to stop gangbanging. between this and taking that black chick off the syrup and the black dude off rice, the murder rate will fall by 50% any day now.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#4]
A black Superman is as stupid as a white Black Panther.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Fighting for lies, corruption, and the Communist Way.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:42:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A black Superman is as stupid as a white Black Panther.
View Quote

To be honest, comic book movies are pretty stupid to begin with.

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if black Superman will have to beat anyone up in an airport in the movie?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#8]
The fucking woke people need to erase anything white. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#9]
And it will do.less well than the others, cuz racism
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#10]
So Superman's gonna beat up all those white supremecists attacking all the Asians now?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#11]
And he could transport people to far away places.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Meh, Whatever. It's fiction. If it's well written and has a compelling story line, sure, I'm in. If it's full of white shaming SJW bullshit, I'll pass. We'll have to wait and see.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Faster than a speeding patrol car?

More powerful than a deployed SWAT team?

Able to leap chain-link and razor wire in a single bound?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:52:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder if black Superman will have to beat anyone up in an airport in the movie?
View Quote

I think it would be cool if black superman was randomly knife fighting some girls in front of police, and right as he is about to stab one he screams "I am gonna stab the fuck out of you bitch!" and the police shoot him, but because he is bullet proof, he doesn't give a fuck and stabs the fuck out of every bitch in town at light speed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The next Superman will be black: New superhero movie will feature black lead, director and script-writer

The next Superman movie will feature a black actor in the lead role for the first time ever and a black director at the helm, according to a report Wednesday.      

Ta-Nehisi Coates, the acclaimed novelist who expanded the world of Wakanda for Marvel comics, is also writing the script and is expected to turn it in to Warner Bros bosses in December.

While it will be the first time that a black Superman will appear on the big screen, it will not be new ground for the DC comic icon.

A character called Calvin Ellis was first introduced in 2009 series Final Crisis 7, as a Superman from an alternative universe.

That character is from 'Earth 23' where his civilian identity is also the president of the United States. Comic book writer Grant Morrison has said he was inspired by Barack Obama when he created the character.
View Quote

So he is going to be a racist, anti-America, Marxist superman?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The next Superman will be black: New superhero movie will feature black lead, director and script-writer

The next Superman movie will feature a black actor in the lead role for the first time ever and a black director at the helm, according to a report Wednesday.      

Ta-Nehisi Coates, the acclaimed novelist who expanded the world of Wakanda for Marvel comics, is also writing the script and is expected to turn it in to Warner Bros bosses in December.

While it will be the first time that a black Superman will appear on the big screen, it will not be new ground for the DC comic icon.

A character called Calvin Ellis was first introduced in 2009 series Final Crisis 7, as a Superman from an alternative universe.

That character is from 'Earth 23' where his civilian identity is also the president of the United States. Comic book writer Grant Morrison has said he was inspired by Barack Obama when he created the character.
View Quote

So he is going to be a racist, anti-America, Marxist superman?
View Quote

Yup, pretty much sums it up. Oh, and I'm not going to see it. I've had enough of the race scamming. Let the characters be who they always have been. DC has played enough PC games. I quit seeing their crap some time ago. One year of the Arrow and Flash was it for me. It was insulting to human intelligence. Haven't seen their crap since. Bring on Super Blob, the indestructible Turd and Bronx Crapper. It would be an improvement.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#17]
It's never ending
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe black superman's weakness will not be kryptonite rock any more.  It could be some other kind of rock.....    Hmmmm.....  I wonder....  what kind of rock would black superman be susceptible to???
View Quote

His super power will be that white powder he keeps snorting.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Every day they keep outdoing their stupidity.  Want a black superhero, fine, just come up with another one.
View Quote

Hollywood hasn't had an original thought in a long time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:00:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Black Panther was embarrassingly bad so why not a black Superman.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:00:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Menthol instead of Kryptonite?

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#22]
I wonder what his uniform will look like,Im picturing a guy flying around with blue jeans around his knees and a red bandana hanging out of his pocket.

Will he only use his X-ray vision to look at fat white girls asses and use his laser eyes to cook up a fresh batch of Cracktonite?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:02:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
White people using a black actor as a pawn in their attempt to virtue single for other white people would be considered racist if we weren't a nation of morons.
View Quote

We are the Marching Morons.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Jor-El is gonna have some questions for his wife about this.

She'd better watch out for mirrors flying through space.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:04:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
JJ Abrahms & co ruining yet another franchise...

I wish a fucking meteor would hit him at this point.
View Quote

We have a chance with that Chinese booster!  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:09:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No no no, silly.

It won't be as overt as THAT.

The plot will be more like this:

An evil cabal of greedy corporate executives (mainly white) are conspiring to oppress the rights of a group of righteous, ennobled, transgender employees who are "transitioning."

That's when...

...BLACK SUPERMAN®...

...will appear, to combat the evil doers, for truth, justice, and rainbow pride!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He will fight for white suppression.

No no no, silly.

It won't be as overt as THAT.

The plot will be more like this:

An evil cabal of greedy corporate executives (mainly white) are conspiring to oppress the rights of a group of righteous, ennobled, transgender employees who are "transitioning."

That's when...

...BLACK SUPERMAN®...

...will appear, to combat the evil doers, for truth, justice, and rainbow pride!

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:11:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My problem with this is Ta-Nehisi Coates, who is a racist piece of shit.

Even liberals at Politico called him out

View All Quotes
Quoted:
My problem with this is Ta-Nehisi Coates, who is a racist piece of shit.

Even liberals at Politico called him out
Between the World and Me evokes the terror of the upbringing Coates had in West Baltimore in the 1980s with a sickening immediacy. His father beat him. Other kids were a constant physical, perhaps even mortal, threat. Coates lived in perpetual fear -  although largely of other black people.

He argues - although that might be too generous a word; it's more like assertion shrouded in a haze of lyricism -  that all that other black people did to hurt or threaten him was ultimately the product of white racism. (snip)

"'White America' is a syndicate arrayed to protect its exclusive power to dominate and control our bodies," he writes. What is this white America? Is it Nancy Pelosi or Ted Cruz? Is it Massachusetts or is it Utah? Is it supporters of affirmative action or opponents? Is it teachers who work in the inner city, or gap-toothed yokels who chortle over racist jokes?

This white America contains multitudes. Coates blames it for the death of an acquaintance of his from Howard University, Prince Jones. He was shot by a black cop from a relatively affluent black-majority area governed by blacks. This doesn't make it less awful, but suggests the picture is more complicated than Coates' eloquent reductiveness suggests.

His monstrous passage about 9/11 is a good summation of where he's coming from. He writes of the police and firefighters who died running into the burning buildings in a forlorn effort to save all the people whose bodies were about to be obliterated into dust, "They were not human to me. Black, white, or whatever, they were menaces of nature; they were the fire, the comet, the storm, which could  with no justification  shatter my body."

So if a black person tried to hurt him it’s because of whites, so he is delusional and mentally ill
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:14:41 AM EDT
[#29]
When he's not Superman will he be a peaceful protester?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Is this really necessary?
The world has already been blessed with these superheroes

And
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Why do we care?  If it’s a good movie, it’s a good movie.

That said, I haven’t seen a movie in theaters since 2011.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#33]
This was a really good story, to be honest.
Looks like there is an animated version that was released a couple months ago. ???? ????????!!

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:20:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Not surprising but obviously racist.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Job applications.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#36]
I’m sure it will end racism and injustice like the black panther movies did...

And of course I’d you don’t go to see it or have any negative comments about it you will immediately be labeled a racists
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Don't forget Marvel is making Iron Man Riri Williams, a black female teenager that goes by Ironheart
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Nothing wrong with a black Superman, especially since this isn't Clark Kent. That being said, the DC Universe is a mess. Other than the Batman movies, their movies have been very mediocre. They can't even decide which movies belong together. Hence movies like Joker and the new Batman aren't even connected.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:26:24 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder why they chose not to make Lex Luthor the black character?

Lex Luthor is very smart and accomplishes things.

Superman was just given powers, and did nothing to earn them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#40]
LOFL
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#41]
It will be a woke joke.   I don't watch many new movies anymore.

If he was Superman that just "happened to be black" and still fought for the same values, sure, I'd be all for it, but he's going to be a woke loser and thus, crap.

These people love America's safety and success but hate America, screw them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Nobody will watch it and they will blame Whitey for it.

Lame.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with a black Superman, especially since this isn't Clark Kent. That being said, the DC Universe is a mess. Other than the Batman movies, their movies have been very mediocre. They can't even decide which movies belong together. Hence movies like Joker and the new Batman aren't even connected.
View Quote

The biggest problem isn't black superman, it's JJ Abrams and wokey wokerton Coates.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why do we care?  If it’s a good movie, it’s a good movie.

That said, I haven’t seen a movie in theaters since 2011.
View Quote

When is the last time you saw a traditionally black role recast as a white person? That's why you should care...or don't and ignore the cultural marxism that's ruining our society.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Job applications.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Job applications.

Work boots
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Of course.

I’m actually somewhat surprised Superman is still male
View Quote

This. So superman is going to be head patriarch/ race traitor running the system that keeps institutional systematic racism in force?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Whites who don't see film will be branded as racists.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Will his weakness be the same as in Undercover Brother?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Big booty white women will be his kryptonite.

I too suffer this pain.
View Quote

Only if they get out and pump his gas too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Did they forget the Shaq “Man of Steel” movie?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top