BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Can't wait for fire sale!

Those credit card bills will be hitting the mailboxes soon.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha......

I see your P-mags and raise you this!!!!!!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=324417382

Buyer has no feedback, seller got punked.

10 bids and the 2nd highest bidder....who was willing to go 475, has good feedback.....

Link Posted: 1/6/2013 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#3]
What is more insane is some10 round stuff isn't even available. Ruger website shows every Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, 10/22  and 22/45 mag out of stock.  Get your 10 rounders now sheep!
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 11:06:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wait until the 22nd when the gun ban legislation is introduced. You haven't seen anything yet.

Introduced but not signed into law then. There will be too much resistance to it given many other issues (ECONOMY) for this retarded congress to worry about not to mention their careers (mid term elections). Keep writing, emailing. Keep pressing them. This fight is not over and to throw in the towel now is playing into their hands. This panic buying BS will ebb then crash.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Hahaha

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=324982528

I'd let five of mine go for $300. That would get me half way to the CMP Garand I've been wanting.

I thought I was doing good at $40 a mag, but $60 jackpot!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top