Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Exactly right.  George Soros is the rights's boggy man for the same reason the Koch brothers (really more Libertarian that "conservative") is the boogeyman for the left:  It's easier to believe in a hidden puppet master than take a hard look at your own bullshit.  ETA: Although yes, from his business dealings he seems like an asshole.
View Quote
Another one! Holy shit they're like flies!
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bingo. He was a bad apple a young age. He made billions destroying economies (and lives) and enjoys it. He feeds liberal causes big $ for destabilization. Has been quoted saying he'd like to topple the US. Fuck Soros.
View Quote
If you were to make one of those left behind movies you could cast Soros as the Antichrist and be spot on.

I'm not saying there is such a thing or that he is but if you made one there he would be.

Seriously though, it would be hard to make up a fictitious Dr evil and it not be him. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#4]
WOW!!

Look at all the Soros-Phyles.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Please provide some factual proof that he was a Nazi collaborator in WWII.
He was born in 1930 so that would make him 15 years old at the end of the war.

I have no proof of the contrary but just by his age it sounds like bullshit.
View Quote
I bet that you voted for Justin Mohamed Trudeau.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:34:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Reading Scott Scott Adams' brilliant blog post about mass hysteria and the Nazi thing, I was immediately reminded of the Soros thing here in GD.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 1:45:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Soros is basically a 1 man terrorist organization.  He is a nazi supporting democrat. Irony of the fact that the protesters against nazis are being funded by a nazi.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Do you spooge bullet and golf player post from the same room?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please provide some factual proof that he was a Nazi collaborator in WWII.
He was born in 1930 so that would make him 15 years old at the end of the war.

I have no proof of the contrary but just by his age it sounds like bullshit.

Do you spooge bullet and golf player post from the same room?
Yeah but, a user here known for pushing conspiracy theories told me this week Soros was 16 when he was collaborating with the Nazis. I then pointed out his date of birth and the same user revised his "facts" to say Soros was 14 and 15 when collaborating. The war in Europe was over before Soros turned 15.

I challenge anyone saying the would rather have died than collaborate. That rarely happens. The Europeans turned in their neighbors and watched them get executed. His 60 minutes interview describes his situation.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:22:09 AM EDT
[#9]
He uses the Soviet KGB method of funding huge networks of international non profits to create echo chambers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:23:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah but, a user here known for pushing conspiracy theories told me this week Soros was 16 when he was collaborating with the Nazis. I then pointed out his date of birth and the same user revised his "facts" to say Soros was 14 and 15 when collaborating. The war in Europe was over before Soros turned 15.

I challenge anyone saying the would rather have died than collaborate. That rarely happens. The Europeans turned in their neighbors and watched them get executed. His 60 minutes interview describes his situation.
View Quote
He was 14.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:26:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Reading Scott Scott Adams' brilliant blog post about mass hysteria and the Nazi thing, I was immediately reminded of the Soros thing here in GD.
View Quote
Yeah, the soros thing isn't working out in some other countries, lets hope the same thing happens here. The Obama slush fund getting turned off is a big step in the right direction, the leftist fucks that hate our country should at least be forced to use their own money. I'm thinking they're also going to be paying the IRS in the near future. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:26:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:31:13 AM EDT
[#13]
He was 14 and described it as one of the happiest times in his life.
Later he tried to claim he didn't really understand what was going on. Riiiiight.
That vid proves that he was a sociopath at an early age.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:44:56 AM EDT
[#14]
If there was ever a physical embodiment of true evil, Soros would be it.

I watched the 60 min video and the guy creeps me out
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:48:51 AM EDT
[#15]
What a creepy fucker. Smiling talking about knowing other Jews were going to be executed while he gets to live and go along to take their stuff with present company.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:53:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Later he tried to claim he didn't really understand what was going on. Riiiiight.
View Quote
People play up the Jewish thing. He never saw himself as Jewish.

He saw himself as connected, and powerful. He learned that combining the right connections with accurate predictions of political trends can always make you the guy profiting while others experience misery of others.

He's never felt any personal responsibility for social and political machinations that he still purports to be outside of his control. But, I think somewhere between his purported zero control and the GD puppet master archetype, you can find reality.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:12:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He was 14.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was 14.
So was a lot of the Wehrmacht.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He saw himself as connected, and powerful. He learned that combining the right connections with accurate predictions of political trends can always make you the guy profiting while others experience misery of others.

He's never felt any personal responsibility for social and political machinations that he still purports to be outside of his control. But, I think somewhere between his purported zero control and the GD puppet master archetype, you can find reality.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on............................
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
So he's power hungry, unconscionable, very wealthy, and has a lifetime of meddling in social, economic and political platforms spanning the globe.   Please stop being vague then.....where does his influence stop?  Will you at least acknowledge his hands are all over ANTIFA, or do you just hate to agree with "right" people?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So he's power hungry, unconscionable, very wealthy, and has a lifetime of meddling in social, economic and political platforms spanning the globe.   Please stop being vague then.....where does his influence stop?  Will you at least acknowledge his hands are all over ANTIFA, or do you just hate to agree with "right" people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate to make extreme assertions without evidence. I know that's a difficult concept for you to understand.

Loose connections based on groups that receive funding is very different from direct control. I just don't see the evidence.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Look at his face when he discusses his personal role in the holocaust. Nothing. Soros is world-class evil.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Soros throws money at some leftist groups.

In GD's mind, this makes him responsible for anything and everything that happens that they don't like. It's easier than researching or finding the actual cause.

My favorite one is "Soros owns freedom group! He is the one responsible for ruining guns!!!".
View Quote
yep

conspiracy theories are mental insulation for the weak minded to think they have a leg up on everyone else
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#24]
His foundation openly funds people to be activist organizers for groups like BLM.  That's what's out there, independently verifiable.  I've seen people link CNN articles with stuff on his foundation's website proving that the same people he funds are running these groups.  It's not fantasy and it's not conspiracy because it's not illegal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
First two posters are clueless.  Soros has been banned from countries, he's a real problem and spun in the Dem party.
View Quote
This! Short, concise, and to the point. Sums it up nicely.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#26]
He set up Hugo Chavez  and The now ousted government of Brazil.

He funded the violent overthrow of the Ukraine and probably was behind the coup attempt in Turkey last year.

John Podesta is his main agent in Washington. POdesta picked Obamas entire cabinate and all appointments with citigroup.

He was running Clintons presidential campaign while serving the guy suspected of leading or inspiring the coup in Turkey.

Dude is a front for the CIa.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:37:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He funded the violent overthrow of the Ukraine and probably was behind the coup attempt in Turkey last year.

John Podesta is his main agent in Washington. POdesta picked Obamas entire cabinate and all appointments with citigroup.

He was running Clintons presidential campaign while serving the guy suspected of leading or inspiring the coup in Turkey.

View Quote
Interesting that you call the expulsion of the Putin-backed corrupt Ukrainian government and Russia's subsequent invasion as a "violent overthrow."
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Interesting that you call the expulsion of the Putin-backed corrupt Ukrainian government and Russia's subsequent invasion as a "violent overthrow."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go defend Obama's failed foreign policy, and your role in it to someone who gives a fuck about your ability to sleep at night.

they would not join the EU, and Soros/CIA overthrew them for it and looted up their industry.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
yep

conspiracy theories are mental insulation for the weak minded to think they have a leg up on everyone else
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In GD's mind, this makes him responsible for anything and everything that happens that they don't like. It's easier than researching or finding the actual cause.

My favorite one is "Soros owns freedom group! He is the one responsible for ruining guns!!!".
yep

I'd agree with you but in this case, it's actually true.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Go defend Obama's failed foreign policy, and your role in it to someone who gives a fuck about your ability to sleep at night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not defending Obama. Just pointing out your wording is rather sympathetic to Russia.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And we're back full circle to a where real direct funding and manipulation is actually happening, straight from the good ol' Kemlin and its useful idiots of the internet.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not defending Obama. Just pointing out your wording is rather sympathetic to Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that is what you are doing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
And we're back full circle to a where real direct funding and manipulation is actually happening, straight from the good ol' Kemlin and its useful idiots of the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touch a nerve did I?

Nothing I hate worse than a policy wonk demanding virtue signaling from me.

You know god damn eill this isnt about some great philosophical dispute.

this is about keeping the inbred fucks in france in charge of the currency schemes .

You want to play the game, be honest about it, or find someone else to lie to.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sympathetic to? More like, "written by."

It's impossible to have been following the events in Ukraine leading up to Yanukovych's fleeing to the arms of mother Russia and interpret things as a "violent overthrow." But, if you're an angst-ridden internet know-it-all and that's the medicine you've been spoon fed, why not?

I doubt he could have found Ukraine on a map in 2013.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:56:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Touch a nerve did I?

You know god damn will this isnt about some great philosophical dispute.

this is about keeping the inbred fucks in france in charge of the currency scheme.

You want to play the game, be honest about it, or find someone else to lie to
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touch a nerve did I?

this is about keeping the inbred fucks in france in charge of the currency scheme.

You lack the capacity to even play this game unless someone is telling you what to say, go play on a chan board and look at penises.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's impossible to have been following the events in Ukraine leading up to Yanukovych's fleeing to the arms of mother Russia and interpret things as a "violent overthrow." But, if you're an angst-ridden internet know-it-all and that's the medicine you've been spoon fed, why not?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was trying to be nice, but yes he does spew Kremlin talking points on the regular around here.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moralizing mass murder is fun.

I love that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#38]
A few posters in this thread probably get paid by him directly or indirectly.

Want to guess who?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I was trying to be nice, but yes he does spew Kremlin talking points on the regular around here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironically, the script playing out in America right now trying to demonize the Republicans as Nazis is the same one that played out - is playing out - in Ukraine trying to demonized the Maidan crew as Nazis.

But, must all be Soros. Can't be the obvious.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You lack the capacity to even play this game unless someone is telling you what to say, go play on a chan board and look at penises.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touch a nerve did I?

sorry.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
how much does soros give every year to various leftist causes?  How many countries have indictments on him?

Oh, yeah, its all made up.

I find it hilarious that with 100K posts, you somehow think you AREN'T GD.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Soros is Mr. Moneybags. He throws around a LOT of money, and a lot of the groups he donates to are shady as hell, and typically far-left activists of some sort.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
He's very powerful and no longer need an inside.

The video from 1998 is now blocked, surprise surprise. I've seen it though. Maybe there are shadow copies.

ETA: pretty damning when a 60 minutes episode that aired in '98 has been scrubbed from existence.
View Quote
The left scrubs a lot of what they don't like. Try to find the video of the MSM giving Obama a standing ovation when he walked into a press conference after largely ignoring McCain while he was speaking, let alone walking into the presser. Can't even find any news articles that refer to it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Soros makes his money on currency manipulation.  Right now he has massively shorted the U.S.  He need a major collapse of the U.S. economy to recoup.  Enter staged violence from his minions like Antifa.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not defending Obama.  
View Quote
Just missing him terribly.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
how much does soros give every year to various leftist causes?  How many countries have indictments on him?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this shit again.

Are you part of the CIA-Soros-"Ukrainian Coup" conspiracy crowd too?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Soros makes his money on currency manipulation.  Right now he has massively shorted the U.S.  He need a major collapse of the U.S. economy to recoup.  Enter staged violence from his minions like Antifa.  
View Quote
Yep.

He often shorts US stocks and then pumps money to various violent groups to make his prediction true.

He shorted the US Stock Market in 2014 and then flooded money to BLM.

But, its all made up according to the holier than thou GD but not GD crew.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Touch a nerve did I?

Soros is entitled to his political beliefs, world view, etc.

Where I see him as a rather Satanic man is when he said point blank that he has absolutely no remorse for what he did during WWII.

He falls back on "well I was only 14 years old"..............that doesn't work for me because he also stated he STILL has absolutely no remorse.

Not to mention the fact that 14 years is plenty old enough to know enough about right and wrong to feel it was very wrong what the Nazis were doing to Jewish people.

THAT IS my beef with Soros and why I in simple religious terms consider him a minion of Satan.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:08:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not this shit again.

Are you part of the CIA-Soros-"Ukrainian Coup" conspiracy crowd too?
View Quote
Oh, damn, I asked you actual questions you won't answer.  Yep, guess its "this shit again"

Go hang at DU, seriously.  YOu can all feel superior together.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yep.

He often shorts US stocks and then pumps money to various violent groups to make his prediction true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.

Observing that there is a crazed Soros in every contender conspiracy faction in GD is not the same as saying all in GD is that way. But, you and I have been down this road before, each time you seem to get like this when that faction applies to you. Never pegged you for one of the CIA-Soros-Ukrainian "Coup" crowd.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top