BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did PeeWee spray liquid shit out of his ass and into another man's mouth and film it for the world to see?
View Quote
I don't think so but there was the thing with the movie theater.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
OP is an absolute idiot. My kids love Blippie. And I’ve watched plants of episodes with them. Nothing groomer about his content.

I’ve never seen him discuss a single pro LGBTQ or tranny anything. OP needs to check himself. Of course the guy dances silly. You realize his core consumer base is like 2-6 year olds?

OP sounds like the kind of guy who raises a kid who ends up beating the shit out of a guy and leaving him strung to a fence because he “seems fairy”.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:35:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
NSFW NSFL
Link below to what Blippi does in his spare time.
https://archive.org/details/harlem-shake-poop

View Quote

How is the hell did this dude ever get anything related to a kids show approved?

Wait, nevermind...
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And you're worried about external influences on this kid?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blippie is a Giga-Twink and dances like he’s in a gay club trying to score a lay.

100% spot on. Lol
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:44:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
OP is an absolute idiot. My kids love Blippie. And I’ve watched plants of episodes with them. Nothing groomer about his content.

I’ve never seen him discuss a single pro LGBTQ or tranny anything. OP needs to check himself. Of course the guy dances silly. You realize his core consumer base is like 2-6 year olds?

OP sounds like the kind of guy who raises a kid who ends up beating the shit out of a guy and leaving him strung to a fence because he “seems fairy”.
View Quote

Calls OP an absolute idiot.

Still believes that Matthew Shepard’s murder was about his sexual orientation.

Never change, GD.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:46:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

This

Get a life, OP.

Blippi is GTG for small kids. His content is 100% all about telling kids how stuff works. "This in an aleron. (gaming sound) hehehe. It makes an aircraft rotate on its axis. This is an elevator. (gaming sound) hehehe. It changes the aircraft's nose pitch." He NEVER talks about gay or trans shit in any way at all. He just dresses like a nerd.

Dude may have done some messed up shit in his personal life way back when, but you would never know it from his content.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ain’t just me dude. I kept my mouth shut about it until my daughter in law said they were limiting his shows because of Blippie’s adult nature. Then I come here to find he’s a face shitter and other people came to the same conclusion based on what they saw in his shows too.

Bad men can wear rainbow hats too, bro.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Did PeeWee spray liquid shit out of his ass and into another man’s mouth and film it for the world to see?
View Quote

Is this children's programming these days?
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#9]
20 yrs ago it was "yo gaba gaba" or some shit like that. Had a fag dancing around what looked like sex toys... It was NOT allowed to be on disney channel during that time slot. Disgusting
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#10]
He needs to sit on Papas lap and watch some classics.....like Red Dawn.

Teach him to raise his fist in the air and holler "WOLVERINES!".
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I let my kids watch Hogan's heros knowing that Bob Crane was a major degenerate, and got him murdered as a result.

But the shows not about that, and Blippi's show isn't about steezy grossman.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 11:51:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I've seen some of his content. My kids will not be watching that drivel, especially after finding out about his previous degeneracy.

I have a problem with a grown man dressed like a kid, dancing around like a fairy for kids. Why? Because it teaches kids that they never have to grow up and be adults. We have far too many childish and immature 'adults' in this world, and I will not contribute to the creation of more.

Our job as parents is to prepare our children to grow up and be thoughful, mature people we can be proud of. Allowing them to see and be influenced by twinkle-toes like Blippi does not contribute to our goal. I've nothing wrong with kids being kids, and I wish to preserve their innocence for as long as we're able, but mind-numbing entertainment like that is truly worthless.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quality kids show
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

100% spot on. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blippie is a Giga-Twink and dances like he’s in a gay club trying to score a lay.

100% spot on. Lol

I don't know if I'm missing something or... however BOTH you people sound like groomers, yourselves. That or condone the behavior...

Op, having a 2 yr old grandson; you damn right he's concerned and protective. Anyone with children SHOULD be.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#17]
We were watching a movie this weekend called strange world or something. New animated Disney movie. Started out okay. Then all of a sudden hit with mixed race (I’m sure there are lots of mixed couples in cold, mountainous farms), green energy, and boy/boy love. Click.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Show your grandkid Backyardigans.  It's all about using imagination, going outside, and playing pretend with people.  Canadian Mounties, pirates, bank robbers, you name it.  It's awesome.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did PeeWee spray liquid shit out of his ass and into another man's mouth and film it for the world to see?

You have to hand it to him, PeeWee seems to be the only person in Hollywood that kept his hands to himself.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:41:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Blippy fucking sucks and is very punchable, but I don't think he is groomy. Just a fucking doofus.
View Quote

Exactly.  And he started that crap because he wanted something better than the garbage out there for the kids in his family.  It annoys me to hell, but it's not grooming at all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#21]
We have a strong "no blippie" rule in my house.

He took a shit on a guy and posted the video online before he was famous.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ain’t just me dude. I kept my mouth shut about it until my daughter in law said they were limiting his shows because of Blippie’s adult nature. Then I come here to find he’s a face shitter and other people came to the same conclusion based on what they saw in his shows too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also says he regrets doing it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 12:54:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
boomer yelling at clouds thread.

Kid has watched it, then next week moved onto Bluey, then next week moved onto Miss Lily, then next week moved onto Cars, then next week…

You guys would complain about a wet dream, Jesus fucking Christ.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I dont let Blippi on in my house. Adults shouldnt act like children.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

But cancel culture though...
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I’ve been watching my 2 year old grandson a lot lately, he’s addicted to this cable TV kid’s educational series staring this guy named “Blippie”. All I hear about is “want watch Blippie Airplane” and “want watch Blippie helicopter”.

Blippie is a Giga-Twink and dances like he’s in a gay club trying to score a lay. It’s fucking disgusting. Mom noticed too and put the kaibosh on it.

The meltdown is going to be epic when little guy finds out, don’t care-this shit ain’t right.
View Quote

My 4 yr old son likes blippie. My wife and I think it's dumb. Blippie acts about the same way that Steve did from blues clues and the wiggles. Adult men doing kids entertainment comes off as gay
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh then it's all good... he's just a perfectly normal guy who had one momentary lapse of judgement where he filmed himself shitting on another naked guy.

Could happen to anybody, really.

Carry on.

Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The absolute thirst to groom and sexualize small children these days is truly sickening.  

And it's not something they are ashamed of and we have parents WANTING to push their kids into like it's the golden key to the cool kids club.  

The rapture can not come soon enough.
View Quote

Now I understand how democide happens.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Show your grandkid Backyardigans.  It's all about using imagination, going outside, and playing pretend with people.  Canadian Mounties, pirates, bank robbers, you name it.  It's awesome.
View Quote

My kids used to love Backyardigans. Some catchy tunes on that show
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#30]
I always thought blippi was weird, but not a groomer.

OP check out mighty machines. Same sort of content but without the weirdness. It’s Canadian and from the 90s and early 2000s. All about boats, trucks, planes, etc. The stuff little boys love. My 3 year old loves them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I’ve been watching my 2 year old grandson a lot lately, he’s addicted to this cable TV kid’s educational series staring this guy named “Blippie”. All I hear about is “want watch Blippie Airplane” and “want watch Blippie helicopter”.

Blippie is a Giga-Twink and dances like he’s in a gay club trying to score a lay. It’s fucking disgusting. Mom noticed too and put the kaibosh on it.

The meltdown is going to be epic when little guy finds out, don’t care-this shit ain’t right.
View Quote

Sounds like the parents need to be doing a better job of monitoring what they let the kid watch.........
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Blippi is a veteran and served this nation Op.

I don't see anything wrong with is videos.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Blippi is a prior service Airman/C17 loadmaster who started his channel because he was concerned about the quality of YouTube entertainment geared towards kids like his nephews and nieces.

His videos annoy the shit out of me, but I haven’t found anything particularly offensive or provocative with his schtick. It’s far better than some of the crap out there.

My kids tend to watch a few minutes and flip to something else anyway.
View Quote

Bolded is not high praise.  Plenty of gays and Trans in the USAF.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

So was Dahmer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Was that before or after it threatened his new gig normalizing his persona with toddlers?

It’s a big “no” from me, dawg. You wouldn’t trust a guy who gay scat films to babysit your kids at a daycare, why allow him into your house?
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sounds like the parents need to be doing a better job of monitoring what they let the kid watch.........
View Quote

They aren’t home-well, dad works from home but he actually works. My wife has been watching the kids since we lost our house in a fire-we are staying there. Mom saw it one one of her off days and said something about it to me yesterday.

Mom’s on point. Dad would he if he saw it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't see anything wrong with is videos.
View Quote

So what if he’s a veteran. Apparently being a cargo plane crew chief doesn’t stop you from dropping a deuce in another homo’s mouth and filming it for the world to see….

Would you let him watch your kids alone? No? Then would you let your kids watch him alone?

Blippie does all of his own production and graphics-this is what happens when there aren’t enough adults in the room and nobody is there to tap you on the shoulder.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Blippi is a prior service Airman/C17 loadmaster
View Quote

GAY
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

GAY
View Quote

Heh,…. “Load”master”….. heh.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#41]
OP's favorite show growing up:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/27/2023 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Check out Yo Gabba Gabba.

Link Posted: 3/27/2023 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Blippi is a prior service Airman/C17 loadmaster who started his channel because he was concerned about the quality of YouTube entertainment geared towards kids like his nephews and nieces.

His videos annoy the shit out of me, but I haven't found anything particularly offensive or provocative with his schtick. It's far better than some of the crap out there.

My kids tend to watch a few minutes and flip to something else anyway.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Socially conservative father of 2 under four here.

“Songs for littles” with Ms Rachel is really good. Her videos are educational and fun (for toddlers). I’ve watched more than I care to admit and they’ve never said anything remotely political or controversial. They have an obvious lesbian that does skits occasionally as well but they’re not trying to push anything.

“Super simple songs” is good too. It’s just animated kids songs.

If you’re Christian, “Saddleback kids” is good as well.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I've seen some of his content. My kids will not be watching that drivel, especially after finding out about his previous degeneracy.

I have a problem with a grown man dressed like a kid, dancing around like a fairy for kids. Why? Because it teaches kids that they never have to grow up and be adults. We have far too many childish and immature 'adults' in this world, and I will not contribute to the creation of more.

Our job as parents is to prepare our children to grow up and be thoughful, mature people we can be proud of. Allowing them to see and be influenced by twinkle-toes like Blippi does not contribute to our goal. I've nothing wrong with kids being kids, and I wish to preserve their innocence for as long as we're able, but mind-numbing entertainment like that is truly worthless.
View Quote

Just to press home my point, this image was found on today's Nashville school shooter's artwork profile:

She was never made to grow up, never had any responsibility, was mentally ill (which came first, the mental illness or the immature raising?), and had a seemingly pitiful existence. Perpetual childhood. That is the type of adult I'm hoping to avoid raising, and part of that is allowing my kids to view positive things, not just entertaining things.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 5:02:34 PM EDT
[#46]
All I had was the golden years of 1990's Western cartoon television, Mr. Rogers, Bob Ross and anime

And here I am

It was great, untill the towers fell.
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
All I had was the golden years of 1990's Western cartoon television, Mr. Rogers, Bob Ross and anime

And here I am

It was great, untill the towers fell.
View Quote

anime. That explains it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top