BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Suppporting cops is racist now
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares. If they want to call me a racist, whatever. The word has been cheapened to the point I don't care.

Cry wolf and see what happens.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The racial makeup of the town was 98.6% White, 0.4% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.3% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.0% of the population. ... The gender makeup of the town was 47.9% male and 52.1% female
Females, specifically white ...
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Cops took down flag honoring murdered police officer. What authority do they have over flag poles? ACLU time
View Quote
This.  It wasn't a city owned/purchased flag.  I would hate to have been the police officer who had to deliver it BACK to the family and explain the city had no backbone...
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh FFS.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Just be racist.   It's easier and gets a fun rise out of people, I find.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would love to see a photo of the diversity committee in wherever Maine
They look so proud of themselves...
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#9]
York diversity forum
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#10]
This isn't new.

The "logic" is that cops are racist so a flag supporting the cops is a racist symbol being displayed by racists who support the aforementioned racist cops in their racism.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I've never cared for any variation of the flag other than the good old Red, white and blue. Calling it racist is freaking lame however.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Has been for many years...

...FBHO
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anything white people do is seen as racist. So it doesn't really matter.
View Quote
this
fuck their nonsense it really has no meaning anymore
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I guess it was a slow day for the cause heads up in Maine.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/64530/C50085BA-5D52-489E-8EF1-0A30AD083B1D_jpeg-1028738.JPG

YORK, Maine — A Thin Blue Line flag — a black and white American flag with one blue line — that had been flying from a York Street telephone pole was removed Monday evening, after sparking concern from the York Diversity Forum that it could be sending a racially charged message.

Members of the York Diversity Forum noticed the flag and, not knowing any background about who put it up, had real concerns about the message it could be sending, said President Susan Kepner. Not only was the flag brought to Charlottesville as a unifying symbol for white nationalists, she said, “it looks just like an American flag but it’s black and white. We were concerned about the message that sends. We get along well with the Police Department, and we honor fallen heroes as well as anyone else. We would just like positive messages out there.”

https://www.fosters.com/news/20190723/thin-blue-line-flag-debate-tribute-or-racism?fbclid=IwAR00tmEaTCRF6azE4mMVYeAEfZWx-T7NJP7SdHKIZTMlC5lU0QMXBlO7YOk
View Quote
as long as anyone else is a follower of Marx,Lenin and Trotsky...
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://yorkdiversityforum.org/img/joinin1.jpg
Interesting that the token black is on the outside.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Can Arf get a diversity forum?
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well, of course.
Everything is racist.
View Quote
Bullshit. "Kill Whitey" isn't racist, it's freedom of expression.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:36:22 PM EDT
[#18]
The old box of crayons had a white colored crayon in the box. It was the one nobody used but it was a "color".
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly, it is almost always stupid white people (offended on behalf of others) who are behind this shit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The liberal narrative today is that every proud American tradition and value that we hold dear is racist.

Being patriotic is racist.
Supporting the rule of law is racist.
Expecting equal justice for all is racist.
Supporting police is racist.
Working hard for a living is racist.
Saving, investing, and building a better life for yourself and your family is racist.
You're racist.  So is he. She is, too.

If you SPEAK to a person who's not just like you and you aren't complimenting that person, that's both racism and a microagression.

So...do your damnedest to trigger them by being a hard working law abiding patriotic citizen.  It'll fry their pathetic little brains as fast as anything.
View Quote
Forgot to add that being a good parent and supporting your children is racist too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:45:45 PM EDT
[#21]
BIL is LEO, fuck the haters.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#22]
... that word has lost its meaning
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#23]
American flag is racist now.  Add a police angle?  Double white-supremisist racist.
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/64530/C50085BA-5D52-489E-8EF1-0A30AD083B1D_jpeg-1028738.JPG

YORK, Maine — A Thin Blue Line flag — a black and white American flag with one blue line — that had been flying from a York Street telephone pole was removed Monday evening, after sparking concern from the York Diversity Forum that it could be sending a racially charged message.

Members of the York Diversity Forum noticed the flag and, not knowing any background about who put it up, had real concerns about the message it could be sending, said President Susan Kepner. Not only was the flag brought to Charlottesville as a unifying symbol for white nationalists, she said, “it looks just like an American flag but it’s black and white. We were concerned about the message that sends. We get along well with the Police Department, and we honor fallen heroes as well as anyone else. We would just like positive messages out there.”

https://www.fosters.com/news/20190723/thin-blue-line-flag-debate-tribute-or-racism?fbclid=IwAR00tmEaTCRF6azE4mMVYeAEfZWx-T7NJP7SdHKIZTMlC5lU0QMXBlO7YOk
View Quote
Didn’t you get the memo.  All versions of the American flag are racist now.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've never cared for any variation of the flag other than the good old Red, white and blue. Calling it racist is freaking lame however.
View Quote
Correct. Our shared flag is a symbol of our shared nation. Everybody doesn't need their own variation. Because this shit is exactly what happens. Intentional separatism and divisiveness.

There is no difference between a black and white flag with a blue line, or a rainbow striped US flag. Equally dumb. Same as if I drop the continent of Africa in, or a red stripe for firemen, or a yellow stripe for tow truck drivers. Or yellow and red for people who work at McDonalds. Or replacing the stars with BFLs. Dumb and unnecessary, unless your goal is to divide and fracture, breaking off small pieces of our national unity along the way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 7:16:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well, of course.

Everything is racist.
View Quote
I just admit that I'm racist now. Since everything is racist, to me, the stigma associated with it is gone. So who the fuck cares? Yeah, I'm racist. I don't like black people all that much and would rather live around white people. So the fuck what?
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 7:21:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Lol

Don’t want to get killed by the cops in vastly disproportionate numbers? Get your shit together and start making contributions rather than being a drain on society.

Until then, your opinion on matters of American law enforcement means exactly shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well, of course.

Everything is racist.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're thinking too hard Rafter Man!
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
As a subset of everything, absolutely.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#33]
I think they are being accidentally racist by implying that blacks will have more negative interactions with police.

Racisms all arounds. Heavens to Bess.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The racial makeup of the town was 98.6% White, 0.4% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.3% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.0% of the population. ... The gender makeup of the town was 47.9% male and 52.1% female
Liberal white chicks are are going to lead us straight to the big party we all want to attend...
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So what Race does it offend ?
View Quote
The criminal one
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:42:27 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://yorkdiversityforum.org/img/joinin1.jpg
Is insane a race?
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

*snip*  I was informed that the real reason I didn't like him was melanin content. *snip*
View Quote
I just told idiots that I hated his white half too
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Everything it racist now. It's the only card they have left to play and they've over played it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:49:14 AM EDT
[#39]
The most racist thing of all is NOT being racist.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Yes, if you support po-po you be rassis!
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The new normal. Cops are the enemy. Everything they do is wrong and is to be questioned. See, they have a racist flag.

One of the first steps in the communist play book. Separate the populace from the local police. Set them against each other. The populace will then want "state" police since the locals are bad and can't be trusted. Then the "state" has control.

And everyone just plays along.
View Quote
Funny part is the TBL flag seems to have become a "don't pull me over" sticker that the resident tweekers put on their car. I have seen more then a few Methican Americans with a TBL slapped on the back window of their beat to shit car.

But it is racist to support the police. The same evil, racist police that the left wants to use to take everybody's guns away.
Ok then...
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 9:52:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Of course.

1.  Cops are systemically racist;

2.  The flag supports LE;

3.  Super racist.

Hooray for smile and wave policing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Of course.

1.  Cops are systemically racist;

2.  The flag supports LE;

3.  Super racist.

Hooray for smile and wave policing.
View Quote
A few examples of that have been going around for a few days now...
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Racist, no.
Fascist, yes.
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Everything _they don't like is racist.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Hell, if standardized testing is racist, then why CAN'T a simple piece of cloth be racist?
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Everything is racist now.

Only way to not be racist is to be on the AOC/Ilhan train.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have five leo's on my street from active to retired. They flew that flag for awhile and now I only see one. Not sure why they took them down but they replaced them with the regular flag.
View Quote
Probably because they realized how fucking gay it is.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#49]
If I didn't have babies on the way I'd pray for a civil war just so we can put an end to this stupidity one way or another...
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#50]
You white, you raciss

Any questions?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top